Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…

Go down 
+82
DragonBurger
tartarus Fenix
mccollough
Darksoul
Dax
Spyda-Man
Cap
Da Talking Beaver
Wade_Jordan68
dave9003
Reverend.Slaughter
Devon_Farmer
mach3gillette
matt_molitor
Ghost_Spider
Vaendin
Cigy
Emissary
Alex
Mowzer
Aarel
Spz
Ruben
Bub
Tazz
Razor Infinity
trickster74
Undefined
Jod
Dragonfist
TheGreenMachine
Golem
RayneKirby
JDD19and99
Konpakku, The Dark Hero
Xorren
Reigeretsuu_Wrestler
Abel
riddick
The Dark Knight
Corpse Army
Burningbird
Beast Within
Spider-Boy
The Broken
Fudge
CloudSquallTidus
Hyperman
UltraMagnus
Koosh
Iceman
Patrick O'Leary
Blanchett
ION
Enzo
Kagemusha
Ze Ball Breaker
mythu7
whizzbang
Kgoku
twizted_micros
StarFlash
blue_beetle
Major Justice
Sir Uriel
mkscorpion
Ayoma
The Duke
Mudshark
MightyLeatherface
vodnicek
Choob
cold_fressato
Anth
Omnis Ra
Jakob
Felis 7
Joebleau
Kid Chaos!
Daisuke
HAVEN
Dr. Microstein
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
The Duke

The Duke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 5:46 pm

Very cool stuff! Those bots are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Gettin' Animated! (Part 2)   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 7:05 pm

Greetings All,

Thanks to everyone for all their kind words. Maybe if I'm lucky... I'll be able to post the rest of my micros in "this" group. But first…

Joebleau If you’re speaking of my last post… that wasn’t a story… that was just lil’ ol’ me letting everyone know what's been going on. Yes… I do tend to ramble on a bit, now don't I. HA! Truth be told though, I do have a small story in the back of my mind. Not much, but it will help explain some of my future Micros. Lets just say something happens to someone, and I go dark. But… like I said… that’s for the future.

Mudshark As far as those upcoming Heroes & Villains are concerned… well, let’s just say that I hadn’t hopped into my Way-Back machine… those Micros would still be stuck in WW II. Ok Axis, Here we come!

Vodnicek From on mad scientist to another… may you have been in Hades for one full hour before the Devil realizes that you have usurped his throne! All hail the Jolly Green Giant! hulk In the valley of the Jolly... Yo! Yo! Yo!

Again, thank you for all your kind words.

Dr. M

P.S. OOPS! Haven, Duke, sorry I missed you guys, but you must have been scopin' out my gallery while I was posted my Micros. Just goes to show ya... Timing is everywhere. I mean "everything". HA!

Anywho…

– Haven – Once again… Thanks dude! Glad you’re diggin’ my Micros.

The Duke Thanks much, but if ya’ll liked them thar previous bots… ya better hold on to yer hat, cause this next batch buts even Cookie’s flapjacks to same. Just don’t let on that I said that… Cookie’s powerful sensitive ya know.

Ok… Now… as long as no one else has snuck in under my radar... on to Group 2.

Security Bots -

Robo-Sentry (A-1) "Flight-Mode" -- (A-1) = 420 KB

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Robo-Sentry_A-1_An_10

Robo-Sentry (A-2) - "Action-Mode" -- (A-2) = 754 KB

Goin' Ape!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Robo-Sentry_A-1_An_30

Robo-Sentry (B-1) - "Flight-Mode" -- (B-1) = 546 KB

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Robo-Sentry_B-1_An_10

Robo-Sentry (B-2) - "Action-Mode" -- (B-2) = 684 KB

Up, Up and Awayyyyyy!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Robo-Sentry_B-1_An_30

Robo-Sentry (X-1) - "Flight-Mode" -- (X-1) = 560 KB

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Robo-Sentry_X-1_An_10

Robo-Sentry (X-2) - "Action-Mode" -- (X-2) = 967 KB

I'm going to... "Pump"... you up!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Robo-Sentry_X-1_An_30

Cool Beans! They all fit!

Well… it's back to the lab for me, but I think I’m going to cut back on making such large Micros… at least for now. I still have to tweak a few WW II Micros... now that I've finally broken the "Animation" code (hint, hint), I also have a Battle-Bot in the works, a Battle Suit for yours truly, a freaky "Shrinking" ray to fix (providing I can get the right stance), a bunch of Mini-Bots to train, finish an additional Security Bot to the lab (he's small, but he's a shocker), and possibly… “possibly” post a few of my Predator/Alien Hybrids that I whipped up for my cousins.

Hey! Is it any wonder why I need 2 –3 weeks between posts? HA!

Until next time... Unpleasant Dreams.

Dr. M

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

venom venom venom Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Cookies-001 venom venom venom

Last edited by on Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ayoma

Ayoma

Male
Scorpio Dragon
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 7:27 pm

Sweet stuff,, those Bots are great, and i love the animations, keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
mkscorpion

mkscorpion

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : whats my job?
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 7:50 pm

Dr. Microstein wrote:
Thanks for the info Felis, as well as for getting Chee-Chee into flight mode. I did check out your Tutorial, along with a few others, but I think the problem I’m having is with “Photobucket” itself. See, when I make my Micros, I save them as GIFs (never could stand BMPs), but when I upload them to Photobucket… they turn my GIFs into JGPs. Exactly why (or how) this happens, I don’t know. I’ve tried using their edit function, but that just lets me change my Micro’s title… not its format. It’s really quite frustrating.

Also, I think I finally solved the “Animating” problem. Although… it’s not really how I had hoped it would be. See, first I use the Advanced GIF Animator to see what Micros I can or can’t animate. Next, I take one of the Micros (M1) that will work and pop it on my ‘MS Paint’ program. Then, I do the exact same thing to one of my Micros (M2) that for some reason can’t or won’t be animated. Lastly, I then make a copy of that Micro and pop it on top of the first Micro (M1). Confusing… isn’t it.

Now, trying to find the right M1 hasn’t been easy. Basically I’ve had to find the least colored Micro in my collection. Fortunately, I was working on some WW II “Invaders” villains to send to my cousin, and my 1941 WW II Nazi Villains - ''Battle Axis'' - Dr. Nemesis – 001A (a.k.a. Dr. Death & Leader of 'Battle Axis') fit the bill perfectly. Well… almost perfectly. See, even though his outfit is white… when I placed my “Dr. Microstein” micro on it, there was a slight change in the color. Not much… but I certainly don’t have dark green/military green highlights in my hair… let alone in my beard and mustache. HA!

So… why is it that some… and not all… of my Micros show up on these Animating programs? Like I said, I save all my Micros to GIF… and I just don’t understand why some will work, while others won’t. As I stated in my previous post: - I tried “UnFREEz”, and was told – “Error – Not a GIF file, or incorrect version number”. I also tried the “Advanced GIF Animator”… but was told just about the same thing, – “Invalid GIF Signature” – .

Oh, I also tried the Beneton Movie GIF program, but like the others, it too told me that the Micros I chose were either Invalid or Incorrect Gifs. Again… most confusing. But, as I said earlier, I think I finally solved the “Animating” problem… but it certainly isn’t working out how I had hoped it would. So, if there are any suggestions that you (or anyone else out there) could give me, it would be greatly appreciated. Like I said in my previous post: I have one Robo-Sentry who’s just itchin’ to do the “Macarena”!

Thanks Again,

Dr. M

=======================================================

Merci pour l'information Felis, aussi bien que pour entrer Chee-Chee dans le mode de vol. J'ai vérifié votre cours d'instruction, avec quelques autres, mais je pense que le problème que j'ai est avec "Photobucket" lui-même. Voyez, quand je fais mon Micros, je les sauvent comme GIFs (pourrait ne jamais tenir BMPs), mais quand je les télécharge à Photobucket... ils transforment mon GIFs en JGPs. exactement pourquoi (ou comment) ceci se produit, je ne savent pas. J'ai essayé employer leur édite la fonction, mais cela me laisse juste changer mon titre micro... non son format. Elle frustre vraiment tout à fait.

En outre, je pense que j'ai finalement résolu le problème "d'animation". Bien que... il ne soit pas vraiment comment j'avais espéré il serait. Voyez, d'abord j'emploient l'animateur avançé de GIF pour voir quel Micros je bidon ou ne peux pas animer. Après, je prends un du Micros (M1) qui le fonctionnera et sautera sur ma peinture de ` programme de MME. '. Puis, je fais l'exact la même chose à une de mon Micros (m2) qui pour quelque raison ne peut pas ou ne sera pas animé. Pour finir, j'alors tire une copie de ce micro et la saute sur le premier micro (M1). Confondre... n'est pas lui.

Maintenant, l'essai de trouver le M1 droit n'a pas été facile. Fondamentalement j'ai dû trouver moins coloré micro dans ma collection. Heureusement, je travaillais à un certain WW II "des des bandits d'envahisseurs" à envoyer à mon cousin, et à mes 1941 bandits Nazis de WW II - ''des axes de bataille '- Dr. Nemesis - 001A (a.k.a. Dr. Death et chef 'des axes de bataille) ont adapté la facture parfaitement. Puits... presque parfaitement. Voyez, quoique son équipement soit blanc... quand j'ai placé mon "Dr. Microstein" micro là-dessus, il y avais un léger changement de la couleur. Pas beaucoup... mais moi certainement n'ont pas des points culminants foncés de vert de green/military dans mes cheveux... encore moins dans ma barbe et moustache. Ha !

Est-ce qu'ainsi... pourquoi sont ils que certains... et pas tout... mon Micros apparaît sur ces programmes d'animation ? Comme je disais, je sauve tout mon Micros au GIF... et je juste ne comprends pas pourquoi certains travailleront, alors que d'autres pas . Comme j'ai énoncé dans mon précédent signalez : - j'ai essayé "UnFREEz", et ai été dit - "erreur - pas un dossier de GIF, ou le nombre de version incorrect". J'ai également essayé "ai avancé l'animateur de GIF"... mais a été dit la chose à peu près identique juste, - "signature inadmissible de GIF" -.

Ah, j'ai également essayé le programme de GIF de film de Beneton, mais comme les autres, il m'a aussi indiqué que le Micros que j'ai choisi étais Gifs inadmissible ou incorrect. Encore... le plus embrouillant. Mais, comme I dit plus tôt, je pense j'ai finalement résolu le problème "d'animation"... mais il certainement n'établit pas comment j'avais espéré qu'il . Ainsi, s'il y a des suggestions que vous (ou n'importe qui autrement dehors là) pourrait me donner, on l'apprécierait considérablement. Comme je disais dans mon précédent signalez : J'ai une Robo-Sentinelle qui a l'itchin juste 'pour faire l'"Macarena" !

Merci Encore,

Dr. M

felis remember i had the same problem DM save them as png.s it works but gifs and bmp all turn to jpgs
Back to top Go down
http://revelatorguitarworks.com/
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Sneaky Little Devils Aren't They?   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 7:51 pm

Whoa!

Looks like a couple someones' “did” manage to sneak under my radar during an edit. Well, that's cool.

– Ayoma – Thanks, I'm glad that I finally got “Animated”. By the way... you elves certainly are a tricky bunch; or... are you a ranger, either way... nice stealth techniques. nightcrawler

– MKS – Thanks for the info, I’ll give it a shot, but to be honest I’ve never been a fan of PNGs or BMPs… quite simply… they drive me nuts. (And let’s face it… I don’t have all that far to go. Now do I? HA!)

Thanks again,

Dr. M

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 MORTALKOMBAT-SoccerEdition

🦂

Last edited by on Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 11:04 pm

great work loving the animations keep it up
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:02 pm

Nice work on all the robots an animations!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: All-Winner's Squad... VILLAINS!!!   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 8:34 am

Greetings All,

Dr. M here.

Well, it's been a while, but I finally have a few Micros to post. I had hoped to post my "Way-Back Machine", but my best one was 11.7 MB! As for my next line of "Robo-Sentries"... well, the smallest one was 2.20 MB. I may have to re-think the size of my Micros. AGAIN. HA!

I did have one nice a nice surprise though; last month one of our very well known Micro Artists requested a Micro from me. Whodah thunk it. Well, I sent him the first wave, and if he's ok with it, I'll post them here too.

Oh! Before I forget...

Brax_Hadius Thank you… but… keep what up where… and… does she have a sister??? HA!

– Major Justice – Thank you as well. But prepare yourself, for I sense that soon… very soon… in fact...like mere seconds from now... villains from the past shall once again make their presence known.

Ooooo. Spooky. Ain’t it? (NOT!)

Also... lately I’ve noticed that just about everyone has stopped posting in duel-languages; i.e. – English & French, so… in order to save valuable board space… I'm just going to be posting in one language as well -- English -- at least until we're all told otherwise. Just thought I’d let ya’ll know.

Anywho, here are some of the villains from WW II's "All-Winners Squad", and before anyone says something... I did not make "Future Man", I found him some time ago and I don't know who created him. I just wanted to add him, so the group would be complete.

Now, with that out of the way I give you... Golden Age Villains!!!!!!

From "All-Winners Comics" #19 (Fall, 1946)
Isbisa (& his partners in crime)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 1946sGA-All-WinnersSquadVillain-Isb

An Axis spy who planned to steal an Atomic Bomb, but in order to do so he enlisted the aid of gangsters & other criminals to lead the All-Winners Squad on a globe-crossing chase while he was free to steal the bomb. Most of his cohorts were captured, and Isbisa himself was eventually stopped and captured by the All-Winners Squad.

- NOTE: I upgraded Isbisa's bland off-white suit and gave him a Radioactive Isotope since he never was able to steal an Atomic Bomb. Hey, ya can't make an omelet without breakin' a few skulls. Right?

Isbisa's Partners - Black Patch - A latter-day pirate, cut-throat and hijaker. Captured by the Sub-Mariner & Toro.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 1946sGA-All-WinnersSquadVillain--4

Isbisa's Partners - Calcium Master - A mad sculpture who kidnapped people, replaced them with statues and then demanded payment for their safe return. Fell to his death before Miss America could capture him.

Calcium Master with ''calcified'' Miss America statue.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 1946sGA-All-WinnersSquadVillain--3

- NOTE: I did not create Miss America, I simply re-colored her.

Isbisa's Partners - James Flores - An architect who was instructed to create a building with a "secret sewer entrance" for gangsters to use. Stopped by the Human Torch(I) and policewoman Bobby Lee.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 1946sGA-All-WinnersSquadVillain--2

- NOTE: Hope those gangsters watch out for giant mutant turtles. TMNT March 23rd!!! (Plug!)

Isbisa's Partners - Porky - Hefty gangster who broke into the Museum of Art as part of Isbisa's master plan. Captured by Captain America (III) & Bucky (II).

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 1946sGA-All-WinnersSquadVillain--1

Isbisa's Partners - Shut-Eye & his goons - Dapper Dan and Smiley

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 1946sGA-All-WinnersSquadVillain-Isb

Shut-Eye & his goons were told where they could recover stolen gold from an old train robbery that had never been recovered. The trio was captured by the Whizzer.

From "All-Winners Comics" #21 (1947)
Future Man & his Allie in evil... the murderous Madame Death!!!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 1946sGA-All-WinnersSquadVillain-Fut Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 1946sGA-All-WinnersSquadVillain--5 Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 1946sGA-All-WinnersSquadVillain-Fut

A future "Kang-like" wannabe & a 1940's crime lord who wanted nothing more than to rule the world. But, if they couldn't rule it... they'd destroy it. Eventually the two were stopped by the All-Winners Squad when Captain America (III) damaged Future Man's ship controls and the duo were sent hurtling non-stop into the past, where they were never heard from again.

- NOTE: Again, I did not make "Future Man"... but kudos to whomever did.

Also From "All-Winners Comics" #21 (1947)
The Demented Dwarf - A bizarre twisted mastermind with murder in his heart & madness in his soul. You're a mean one... Mr. Grinch. HA!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 1946sGA-All-WinnersSquadVillain-The

From "What If" - Vol. 1 #4 (1977)
Adam-II, the Synthetic Man & his Androids

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 1946sGA-All-WinnersSquadVillain-Ada

Adam-II is more or less than the Human Torch(I)'s little brother (so to speak). Both were created by Prof. Horton, but after HT(I) broke free of Horton's control, the Prof created Adam-II. Only A-II was a evil android who believed that androids should rule and humans should be their slaves.

Eventually Adam-II planned on murdering Presidential hopeful J.F.K. and replacing him with an android duplicate. During a battle with the All-Winners Squad, one of A-II's androids killed Captain American(II), but when his plans were thwarted A-II tried to run down the other members of the Squad, but crashed his vehicle into a wall.

Unlike the Human Torch(I)... Adam-II wasn't flame-retardant. HA!

And last but not least...

From "Vision & Scarlet Witch" - 1st Mini-Series (1985)
Isbisa - 1985

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 1985sIsbisafromVisionScarletWitch1s

Guess some villains just never learn. Now do they. naughty naughty naughty

Last edited by on Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MightyLeatherface
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
MightyLeatherface

Male
Aquarius Horse
Image Software : Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 11:21 am

Nice new micros !! Love the smoke effect for guns !!
Très beau nouveaux micros !! J'adore l'effet de fumée pour les armes !!
Back to top Go down
http://mightyleatherface.deviantart.com/
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 9:33 pm

cool work i like your mobsters keep up the great work
Back to top Go down
blue_beetle

blue_beetle

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 2:25 am

wow great stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StarFlash

StarFlash

Male
Aries Tiger
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 3:11 am

Great job! Love the old characters. Especially since no one really does them.

Grand travail ! Aimer les vieux caractères. Surtout puisque personne les fait vraiment.
Back to top Go down
twizted_micros

twizted_micros

Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 3:43 am

these are some nice micros and great face work!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: My 1st Micro Request... Cool!   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 3:29 am

Hey everyone,

Dr. M here… yet again.

Wow! Who’da thunk it… ol’ Doc M makes “2” posts… and both in the same week. HA!

Well, first of all I’d like to thank everyone for their gracious comments. As some of you know, I got hooked on these little guys a few years ago, but I never imagined that someday I’d actually try my hand at making them… let alone posting them, and even though I’m not able to post as much as I’d like to… it’s still nice to hear that someone (besides my cousins & myself) actually get a kick out of my Micros. So again, thanks guys, ya’ll rock!

Additionally, since everyone seemed to like my last batch of “GA Villains”, just wait till this weekend (hopefully) because that’s when I plan to launch my 1st batch of “Invaders” Villains. So far I have about 15 – 20 of them, not to mention some of the others that I was actually able to animate. Yeah… I’ve got a real GIF Monkey on my back. Oooo. I got it bad. Ha!

And finally… as I mentioned in my previous post, last month one of our very well known Micro Artists requested a Micro from lil’ ol’ me. (Smirk) Well, yesterday, he gave me the thumbs-up for me to post them in my gallery. So… without further awed I’m proud to present Mudshark’s "Mekano"!!!

Enjoy all,

Dr. M

Example of Color Change:

Mudshark's Mekano Original - - - Mekano: After "GIF" Color Change

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_01A_MudsharkOriginal _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_01B_Dr_M_GIF_Color_Change

Mekano:

Basic Mode A (standard) & B (animated):

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_01B_Dr_M_GIF_Color_Change _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_001A40

Eye Beams -

''Stun Beam''

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_002A_StunBeam_An_30

'' X-Ray''

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_002B_X-Ray_An_30

''Anti-Grav Beam''

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_002C_Anti-Grav_An_30

''Heat Beam''

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_002D_HeatBeam_An_30

''Multi-Beam''

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_002E_Multi-Beam_An_30

''Mega-Blast''

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_002F_Mega-Blast_An_10

''Omni-Blast''

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_002G_Omni-Blast_An_10

Electric Blast:

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_003_ElectricBlast_An_30

Flight Mode: A & B

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_004_FlightMode-A_An_20 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_004_FlightMode-B_An_20

Extendo Mode:

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_005_Extendo-Mode_An_40

Flying Fist:

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_006A_FlyingFist_An_10

Just of Fun –

Bored Mode:

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_007_Ho-Hum_An_30

Laugh Mode:

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_008A_LaughMode_An_10_3Turn

Error, Error:

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_008B_Error_An_10_6Turns

Mekano... Robo of the Dance:

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_009_RobooftheDance_An_30

Well, I certainly hope everyone enjoyed the show. And just for your F.Y.I... so far I've made "4" more versions of Mekano... including... "Origins" and "MEKANO-KHAN"!!!!! So beware. Besides, just ask Mudshark. He knows I'm crazy!

Dr. M

Last edited by on Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jakob

Jakob

Male
Aries Dragon
Image Software : Photoshop CC

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 3:53 am

LOL awesome stuff Doc
Back to top Go down
http://jakobian.deviantart.com
blue_beetle

blue_beetle

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 5:57 am

Holy Smack the animations are just incredible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 8:58 am

Dr. Microsteinall of your micros are really affraid Cool.
Back to top Go down
Mudshark

Mudshark

Male
Aquarius Tiger
Registration date : 2006-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 4:01 pm

Thanks to the Doc, 'ol Mekano seems to be pretty spry for a robot that managed only a single *appearance during the golden age of comics.

Great job on the animations. Thanks again!

*Wonder Comics #1
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 7:44 pm

very cool work, your animations ar incredible
Back to top Go down
whizzbang

whizzbang

Male
Pisces Age : 154
Image Software : MSPain
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 9:28 pm

Those are some really great Mekano animations, all you need now is a WAV to go with "Robo-of-the-dance".lol8) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 10:38 pm

lmao thats a cool robot i like the dance mode
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Mek WAV   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 5:54 am

Greetings All,

I’ve been having some “major” problems with my computer the past few days, and uploading to Photobucket has been a bigger pain than usual. But I was finally able to load a “Mekano” micro (one that I had forgotten about), as well as a “Mekano WAV” that I had whipped up for Whizzbang. As for all those “Invaders” villain Micros… I’ve had to split them into groups, and I‘ll be uploading them over the next few days.

On a sadder note…

Last Wednesday (Feb. 28th, 2007) we lost our little dog Suzie.

She was 11 ½ years old, and she will be sorely missed.

Some people say that animals don’t have souls, but she did. She was there for good times and bad, and no matter how crumby the day had been, she was always there waiting for me with a wagging tail and as much puppy love as she had to give. True, there were times when she was down, and others when I knew she was mad at me, but all in all we loved her very much and she loved us. Who knew that such a little dog could leave such an empty space, not only in our home, but in our hearts as well.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Angels-NapTime
= Rest In Peace Baby Bear =

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Dr_M_Iwillmissyou-1

---------------------------------------------------------------

Missing Mekanos' -

"Go, Go Mekano-Copter!"

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_M2_10B_Mekano-Copter_An_05

"Mekano WAV"

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 0_Mekano_000B_MekWAV_An_30

Get it? "Wave" Ha!

Last edited by on Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MightyLeatherface
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
MightyLeatherface

Male
Aquarius Horse
Image Software : Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 8:06 pm

As always -->nice animation (and micros of course !)
Comme toujours --> superbe animation (et micros bien sûr !)
Back to top Go down
http://mightyleatherface.deviantart.com/
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Agent Axis & Asbestos Lady   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:32 pm

Greeting All,

Well, this is going to be a short post, but here's the first of quite a few "Invaders" villains I've been working on. (I think I have around 20 - 30 total.)

Anywho, first up is "Agent Axis" (and his lackies), followed by ''4'' versions of "Asbestos Lady".

Enjoy.

Dr. M

AGENT AXIS

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AgentAxis-01A10 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AgentAxis-02A_An_30

AGENT AXIS' LACKIES

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AgentAxisLackies-01Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AgentAxisLackies-01Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AgentAxisLackies-02Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AgentAxisLackies-01Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AgentAxisLackies-01

AGENT AXIS & HIS LACKIES

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AgentAxishislackies

ASBESTOS LADY
(Version 1)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AsbestosLady-0110 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AsbestosLady-01_An_

(Version 2)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AsbestosLady-0210 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AsbestosLady-02_An_

(Version 3)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AsbestosLady-0310 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AsbestosLady-03_An_

(Version 4 - Glove Change)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AsbestosLady-0410 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AsbestosLady-04_An_

BONUS MICRO!!! -

ASBESTOS LADY - UNMASKED!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-AsbestosLady-05BUnm

Last edited by on Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: BARON BLOOD!!!   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:07 am

Greetings All,

Well, another week... another batch of Micros.

Next up is that blood thirsty Nazi vampire... Baron Blood!!!

Enjoy.

Dr. M

Baron Blood
(1st costume)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-BaronBlood-01A10 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-BaronBlood-01C_An_3 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-BaronBlood-02C_An_3

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-BaronBlood-03E_A-1

Baron Blood
(2nd costume- Classic Purple)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-BaronBlood-V2-01A10 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-BaronBlood-V2-01C_A _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-BaronBlood-V2-02C_A

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 InvadersVillain-BaronBlood-V2-03E_A

"Kudos" to all the Micro Artists & Designers who came before us, and to all those that shall follow. Without them... none of us would be here today. Thank You.

Last edited by on Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next