Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…

Go down 
+82
DragonBurger
tartarus Fenix
mccollough
Darksoul
Dax
Spyda-Man
Cap
Da Talking Beaver
Wade_Jordan68
dave9003
Reverend.Slaughter
Devon_Farmer
mach3gillette
matt_molitor
Ghost_Spider
Vaendin
Cigy
Emissary
Alex
Mowzer
Aarel
Spz
Ruben
Bub
Tazz
Razor Infinity
trickster74
Undefined
Jod
Dragonfist
TheGreenMachine
Golem
RayneKirby
JDD19and99
Konpakku, The Dark Hero
Xorren
Reigeretsuu_Wrestler
Abel
riddick
The Dark Knight
Corpse Army
Burningbird
Beast Within
Spider-Boy
The Broken
Fudge
CloudSquallTidus
Hyperman
UltraMagnus
Koosh
Iceman
Patrick O'Leary
Blanchett
ION
Enzo
Kagemusha
Ze Ball Breaker
mythu7
whizzbang
Kgoku
twizted_micros
StarFlash
blue_beetle
Major Justice
Sir Uriel
mkscorpion
Ayoma
The Duke
Mudshark
MightyLeatherface
vodnicek
Choob
cold_fressato
Anth
Omnis Ra
Jakob
Felis 7
Joebleau
Kid Chaos!
Daisuke
HAVEN
Dr. Microstein
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
JDD19and99

JDD19and99

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:44 pm

Great bobbleheads Doc Smile And good to see back on posting form Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: "Let's Get Stinky!!!"   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:35 pm

Greetings All,

First up, I’d like to thank everyone for all their kind comments. I know that it goes with saying, but… I really do appreciate them.

RK - Again… I’m really glad you enjoyed my Bobble-Heads. But as you’re your being scared, don’t worry… I won’t bite.

- Unless of course you’d like me too. (wink, wink) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Kon – Glad that you got a kick out of my Bobble-Heads too. By the way… and it’s good to know that there are still a few “Futurama” fans out there, and I’ll certainly give “Zap Brannigan” a shot.

Drangonfist23 – Thanks man! I really wasn’t sure just how folks would take to those Mini-Avatars, not being an actual “Micro”… but I’m glad you liked them, along with my Bobble-Heads.

Oh… and if you like “weird”… I’m pretty sure that you’ll get a kick out of my upcoming Micro. So don’t say that I didn’t warn you. HA!

Kgoku28 – Thanks dude! It’s G-R-E-A-T to be back!!!

Aarel - Thanks for the kind words. I may not be able to post as often as some folks, but when I do… I try to make it as painless as possible. HA!

JDD19and99 - Thanks JD! And like I told K28… It’s GREAT to be back!!!

Ok… now… this week’s post is going to be rather short, due to the fact that I’m so far behind on my Micro Collecting.

So many Micros… so little time. HA!

Anywho… here’s a little somethin’ I whipped up and uploaded to Photobucket… and then totally forgot I had. Duh! geek

With that said, I give ya’ll…

Flatulent Lad – Standard & Animated

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_FlatulentLad-001

Evil-Doers Beware!

Here comes a super-hero who’s a real gas!!!

Look!

Up in the sky!

It’s a bird…

It’s a plane…

It’s a…

Holy S#%T!!!

It’s…

“Flatulent Lad”!!!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_FlatulentLad-An_10

Let’s Get Stinky!!!

Ok. So… who’s going to be the first to call for help from “this guy”? HA!

I had originally thought about calling him “Bloated Boy”, and he was suppose to be the sidekick of another hero I had come up with… “Captain S#%T on a Stick”… but I know that ya’ll are much too sophisticated for that. (I hope.)

But… just in case ya’ll are interested… Capt. S was going to be a costumed crime-fight who wore a mask and a cape, and who would run around the city with a hot… steaming piece of dog doo on the end of a stick, and whenever he found a bad guy, he’d threaten to fling it at them, so of course they’d surrender, after all… who wants to go around smelling like “poopie”???

Not me.

But… his arch nemesis… the dreaded “Diaper Dan”… well… he’s another story. HA!

Oh! And let’s not forget about those infamous musicians… “The Poo Man Group”. Double HA! HA!

So… just be thankful that I only had time to whip up “Flatulent Lad”, and that I had somehow forgotten about all those others.

Until now.

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time… take care and I hope to talk with ya’ll soon.

Dr. M

DrMicrostein

"Kudos" to all the Micro Artists & Designers who came before us, and to all those that shall follow. Without them... none of us would be here today.

Thank You.

- All praise the awesome power of… “SPELL CHECK”!!!

If not…

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_MySig-01_An_90

Last edited by Dr. Microstein on Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:37 pm

Haha, very funny. Nice fatulent lad.
Back to top Go down
Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MSPaint, and Paint.net for transparency
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:40 pm

Nice micro, but personally he looks more like he's taking a fire propelled dump then farting.
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:41 pm

Nice micro, but personally he looks more like he's taking a fire propelled dump then farting.

EDIT:DANG KON STOLE MY LINE
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:09 pm

Ha ha ha! Laughing Flatulent Lad is great.
I had a similar "hero" idea, Captain Flatis. He had a brown costume with googles and rollerblades. He could propel himself upto 90 MPH with his farts.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:57 pm

lol you post the craziest (in a good way) stuff! keep it up

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:36 pm

LOL that is awesome doc, very humorous indeed LOL. Razz

( and i think ud be the one to worry bout the biting LOL)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Rayneb10Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Kat-sprite-blackpumaMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 RyadoneMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:56 am

lol doc you know why when he is fat is fart in flams becuase i am there to make him pop ^_^
Back to top Go down
JDD19and99

JDD19and99

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:50 am

ha ha nice one Doc, i love the idea of Captain S#%T on a Stick. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:10 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:04 am

HAHAHAHA!!!
Great Flatulent Lad!
I might say that your posts lack of "personality" lately...
Not that I'm complaining... I'm kinda married after all... HA!
Hope you keep doing those wonderful micros!
Au revoir!
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:09 am

Laughing I can't believe I missed this last post.

I must say that the whole concept of Flatulant Lad is kind of strange but the animation makes it brilliant! Your posts continue to be the most entertaining on the board so congradulations to you. bravo
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Take a Number.   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:16 am

Greetings All,

First up, I’ve been having a devil of a time with Photobucket… it keeps telling me to “JOIN NOW” even after I’ve logged in. Plus… trying to upload some of my stuff is like pulling teeth with a pair of rusty pliers!!!

PLUS… I just found out yesterday that when the “BIG SWITCH” goes into effect in Feb. 2009 from analog to digital, not only will my TV go on the fritz… but so will my computer’s Monitor… along with certain non-digital Emergency Weather Radios. Oh… and apparently some cell phones won’t be worth diddly either.

Needless to say… I’m a little pissed. Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Scanners

But hey… that’s our Government at work for us.

- Yeah… right. $$$

Secondly… I’d like to thank everyone for their comments… both good and bad. It’s not that I’m complaining, it just seems that some of ya’ll were expecting a better class of Micro from me.

Oh well… noo buddies perfek. hA!

With that said… it’s time for “MY” replies to ya’ll.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Gun_Granny-001
MUHUHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mowser - Thanks man, while I’m glad that you got a kick out of “Flatulent Lad”… I have serious doubts about continuing that particular line of hero, but again… Thank You!

Kon - Ok… well… even though it didn’t look quite right to you… I’d much rather have a hero who uses his power of “internal gas” to fly around, as opposed to a hero who takes massive dumps on the good citizens of the shitty… I mean… the city. HA!

Rex Cahar - WHAT I TOLD KON

Drangonfist23 - Thanks DF! You liked him! You really liked him.

As for your “Captain Flatis”… I say why not give him a shot. I mean… even though my “FL” got mixed reviews; that certainly doesn’t mean that the world should go without some kind of gaseous-powered type of superhero.

As to how your “Capt. F” might look, “effect-wise”… I think he’d require more of a side view roller blading stance… you know… to best show the “effects” of how he propels himself up to 90 MPH with his farts.

But hey… “Effect Wise”, that’s just how I’d see him… unfortunately I have no idea of how to do Micro side views. But again… I still think you should give him a shot, so good luck in whatever you decide to.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Cow_Farts-001
- Sorry, but this was the only pic I had with the side view “effect” that I was talking about. I just wish that I could’ve found an “Animated” version of this.

Alex – Thanks Alex! It’s nice to hear that you’re enjoying my posts. After all… somebody has too. HA!

RK - Ah yes… once again the goddess that is "she" graces my humble gallery with her extraordinary presence.

My lady, you truly are the shinning beacon who lights my darkest hour.

- That’s usually between Midnight and 5 AM… so if you’re ever in the neighborhood… wink, wink.

But seriously… I’m really glad that you got a kick out of my last Micro… even though it wasn’t exactly everyone’s cup of tea.

Oh well… live and learn.

- By the way RK… notice how I carefully I managed to avoid that whole “biting” innuendo? Shoot… I didn’t even mention the camcord, whipped cream, handcuffs, ostrich feathers, or even the plaster repair kit. Am I a classy guy, or what?

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Famuly_Guy-Spanke_Meth-Stewie Ohhh Yeahhhhhhh! Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Doll-Whiplash

Dave - That’s right dude! I totally get where you’re comin’ from… Belleview. Come for the Electro-Shock, but stay for the Pudding.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Electro-Shock-001

Mmmmmmmm… Pudding!!! HA!

JDD19and99 – Thanks JD, but I don’t think that I’ll be sharing any of the other characters I had mentioned in my previous post.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Oh_My-001
After all… there are certain things that just aren’t done in polite society. HA!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Sexy_0037 Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Sexy_0037 Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Sexy_0037

Kgoku28 - Thanks man! As always… “Smilies” are most welcome! Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Smilie-Tropical-001

Dark Riku - Ok… so… if I read your comments correctly… you liked my Micro, but you felt that my post was lacking "personality"… and that it has been doing so for a while now.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Excuse_Me

HA!

Just kiddin’ dude, I have to admit that being away for as long as I was did seem to put a kink in my posting abilities. It’s weird, but when my computer was out of commission, I found that I could actually entertain myself by finding other things to do outside my home.
- Thank goodness for strip clubs. HA! Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 PoleDancer-002Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 PoleDancer-001Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 PoleDancer-002

So yeah… I still haven’t gotten my “A” game back as yet.

If I do… great!

If not… well… I’ll just have to cross that bridge when I get to it.

By the way… color me confused… but exactly what does your being married have anything to do with my previous post?

But again… I’m glad that you at least enjoyed my Micro.

Hasty Bananas!

Koosh - Many thanks for the kind words.

I’m really glad that you got a kick out of “Flatulent Lad”. Like I told Alex… somebody had to. HA!

I’m also extremely pleased to hear that you feel my posts are entertaining, but I have to ask… just how many meds are you on anyway??? Oh! And… did you bring enough for the whole class??? HA!

But seriously, thanks again for your kind comments… they are very much appreciated. And while I may not be Mel Brooks… “What Knockers!”… I’ll at least “try” to keep things some-what entertaining.

It’s just trying to keep things at a “PG-13” level for everyone out there that’s the real bugger for me! HA!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Cat_Jacked-LG

Now… with the all the social niceties out of the way… here’s a little somethin’ that I took a stab at for Devon Farmer’s “MIB Battle Card Game”.

Dr. M - “First Series” MIB Battle Card

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-MIBBattleCard-01A

Next is my 1st Series “Reissue” Card… plus 2 additional cards from the “Second Series”.

Dr. M (I+) - 1st Series “Reissue” (Standard & Animated)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-MIBBattleCard-01B _____ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-MIBBattleCard-01B-An_40

Dr. M (II) - Taunt (Standard & Animated)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-MIBBattleCard-02ATaunt _____ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-MIBBattleCard-02A-An_25Taunt

V2

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-MIBBattleCard-02BTaunt _____ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-MIBBattleCard-02B-An_25Taunt < Didn't know if I needed to state this or what?

Dr. M (II) - Attack (Standard & Animated)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-MIBBattleCard-03 _____ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-MIBBattleCard-03-An_30

I also whipped up a couple of Battle Card “Gifts” for RK.

- Wow! Like no one was expecting that! HA!

Anywho… the first one is based on her “original” Black Puma card, so I certainly can’t take any credit for that… just the “tweaking”. And as RK knows… I just loooooooove “Tweaking”!!! wink, wink

The second one is of BP in her “Body-Armor”. Now “that one” I can take credit for. HA!

So… without further delay… here’s RK’s original “Black Puma” Battle Card… only Animated… followed a new BP “Body-Armor” Card.

Enjoy!

Black Puma - “Animated” Battle Card

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_BlackPuma-MIBBattleCard-01-An_10

Black Puma - “Body-Armor” Battle Card (Standard & Animated)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_BlackPuma-MIBBattleCard-02 _____ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_BlackPuma-MIBBattleCard-02-An_10

Oh! Ya’ll might have noticed that my “Dr. M” Battle Cards are Purple in color too, just like Black Puma’s.

Coincidence???

I think not. HA!

Also… while this might not mean much to some, I’m currently in the process of whippin’ up a little somethin’ extra to add to the mix. So while they’re not exactly relevant to the “Second Series”… I hope that they'll be making their presence known sometime down the road. Again...“hopefully”.

- Oh yeah... note the "Skull". That means they're "BAD GUYS".

Super-Villain

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-ReaperBattleCard-01 _____ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-ReaperBattleCard-01-An_00

Crime Lord - V1 & V2

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-WraithBattleCard-01A _____ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-WraithBattleCard-01A-An_10

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-WraithBattleCard-01B _____ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_DrM-WraithBattleCard-01B-An_10

By the way… RK… “Franklin” says’ Here, Kitty, Kitty!

OH! I almost forgot… here’s a little somethin’ that I whipped up for Rinyami.

Rinyami - MIB ''Battle Card'' - 001 (Standard & Animated)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_Rinyami-MIBBattleCard-001A _____ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_Rinyami-MIBBattleCard-001A_35

That’s right ya’ll, she’s got… “PUNKY POWER”!!!!

Well… that’s about all for now.

I still think that my “Dr. M” character will need something a little extra; after all… he’s a scientist… “NOT” a super-hero… so I guess he’ll just have to break out the “BIG GUNS” if he wants make it to Boardwalk… or at lest to Park Place. HA!

Until next time…

Take Care,

Dr. M

> Go Giant Robot! Atomic Punch NOW!!! <

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 GiantRobot-AtomicPunch

P.S.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 ComplaintDept-001

"Kudos" to all the Micro Artists & Designers who came before us, and to all those that shall follow. Without them... none of us would be here today.

Thank You.

If not…

Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:52 am

lol Doc great post, pics and cards Razz lol

and glad i can be of service to brighten up the darkness lol. so should i wear that lil leather nurse's number? LOL, that would put a lil ' more spunk in ya LOL

oh and you forgot to mention the whip to go with all that too lol.

well cant wait for your next post Razz

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Rayneb10Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Kat-sprite-blackpumaMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 RyadoneMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Awards_zpsab107532
Back to top Go down
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:54 am

Hilarious as usual doc.
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:17 am

Wow are you always like this because you are funny.
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:53 am

those are cool
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:21 pm

Those are alot of great MIB Battle Cards DrMicrostein.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:36 am

Awesome Battle Cards Doc. I may just give Captain Flatis a shot.
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:14 pm

i dont know why doc but when i saw this
it was saying this is so doc mic
Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 6l2te92
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Better Late, Than Never…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:31 pm

Greetings All,

Well, I thought I’d try to get a jump on my replays to ya’ll… especially since my previous post was so long, that I actually had to cut a bunch of stuff out.

That’s right folks… it was “BEYOND” Epic. HA!
Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 AarrghCounter

Like I said, I thought I’d try to get a jump on my replays to ya’ll… but things just didn’t work out that way.

The past couple of weeks have been really crazy for me, and I haven’t been able to work on my Micros. I’ve started a few… but I keep getting called away to deal with other responsibilities.

- Enjoy life while you can kids, because being an “adult” isn’t everything it’s cracked up to be.

- And it sure as hell didn’t look like this in the brochures. HA!

Anywho… even though I don’t have any “NEW” Micros this time, I “do” have a little something that ya’ll can scope. I whipped this one up a while back, and for whatever the reason… I forgot to post it.

Oh well… like I keep telling my shrink… ya can’t make an omelet without breaking a few skulls. HA!

- Hey! Don’t knock it, until ya try it. HA!

- I especially enjoy the gooey liquid center. Double HA! HA!

Ok… now that we’ve all got the munchies… I’d best replay to ya’lls comments from my previous post.

RayneKirby - Glad you enjoyed my stuff RK… as well as my post, pics, and cards. HA!

Oh. As for that lil' leather nurse's number you spoke of… don’t worry… except for that cute little hat... you wouldn’t be wearin’ it for long…

…and that’s a guarantee. Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Cherry_12

I don’t know what it is… but there’s just something about hot, busty babes in black leather… not to mention French maids outfits, nurse’s uniforms, school uniforms, naughty teachers, super-heroines, anime/cos-play babes, etc. that just does something to me.

Plus… if she has pigtails… I go into overload!!!

- Hey… don't knock pigtails! They give me a little something extra to grab on to. Now... Giddyup!!! cheers HA!

Speaking of my going into overload… have you seen the latest in Hogwarts school uniforms? And No, that’s not Hermione… it’s Fleur Delacour!!! - Yeah... I wish.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 _HarryPotterStupifiedFleurDelacour1
Harry Potter, Stupified (Fleur Delacour)

And not just yeah, but “Hell Yeah!!!”… She can polish my “wand”… or ride my “broom” any - time - she - wants!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Razor Infinity - Thanks Razor, glad you enjoyed my post.

AArel - You said: Wow. Are you always like this… because you are funny...

Well, first of all, “Thank You” very much for the complement AArel, I’m really glad that you’re enjoying my posts.

- As limited as they may be.

But… as for me being like this all the time… I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but “no”… I’m not always funny. I have good days, and bad days just like everyone else. I won’t go into an entire psychological breakdown… I’ve already had a few of those this year (HA!), but needless to say, whatever I post I can only hope that ya’ll will be entertained.

True… it doesn’t always work out that way.

But hey… at least no one can say that I don’t try.

Now... somebody spank me before I become a pillar of the community again. HA!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Hippo-rave

Dave - Glad you enjoyed my “Battle Cardz” Dave; I’m planning to do a few more… if I can find the time… I just wish I could figure out that whole BP and SP thing. Now… if it were “Cup Sizes”… then I wouldn’t be having all these problems. HA!

Although… I seriously doubt that I’d be able to post any of “those” Cardz here. Double ''D'' HA! HA!

Kgoku28 - Thanks K28, I’m still not to sure about all the Rules & Regs, the groups, or exactly just how many cards I still need to make. All I know is that with any luck, “Dr. M” will be getting a little back-up sometime later this week.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 An_Clock-Fast_Forward = Time permitting of course. = Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 An_Clock-Fast_Forward

Dragonfist23 - Hey D23, thanks… glad you got a kick out of my Cardz. By the way, good luck on your Capt. Flatis! (Hope the cow helped.)

Dave (II) - Thanks for the GIF… as well as the complement.

Do ya’ll know me, or what? HA!

By the way… while I really do appreciate the thought… I’m sorry to have to tell you this but… I already have that particular issue.

It was just one of those impulse buys that I later regretted, because while milk “bottles” are ok for some… I actually prefer…

JUGGS!!! HA!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Cowgirl-GotMilk-001A

= Got Milk? =

- Yeah… like none of ya’ll saw “that” comin’. Razz

Oh, and let's not forget just how much I enjoy... MELONS!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Speaking of which… here’s one of my latest "Melon Girls"... by far the best in succulent tasty treats. Yummers!!!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Melons-003

Ok, now that I’ve dropped ya’lls Moral I.Q. by a few points, it’s time for…

Dancin’ RayneKirby… & Friends

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Dancin_Mini-005_Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Dancin_Mini-006_Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_Dancin_RayneKirby_An_10_Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Dancin_Mini-007_Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Dancin_Mini-009

> NOTE: I can only take credit for the "Dancin" Gift that I whipped up for RK, as for the other “Dancin” Micros… a friend of mine sent me a bunch of them earlier this year, so I certainly can’t - and won't - take any credit for them. After all... credit goes to where credit is due. <

* There... now I can sleep better at night.

Well… that’s all for now. If I’m lucky, I should be able to work on some of my Micros this Friday… time permitting of course.

What can I say… life's gotten pretty screwy.

Oh… and to make matters worse… School starts in 2 weeks.

Which of course means… No more Matinees or Twilight Shows!!!

The Horror!!! affraid affraid affraid

Until next time… take care ya’ll!

Dr. M

DrMicrostein

P.S. Here’s a little bonus for ya’ll.

“Dancin’ RayneKirby” in Small, Medium, and Regular.

Hey… I don’t know about ya’ll, but I can never get enough RayneKirby. Ohhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_Dancin_RayneKirby_An_10-Avatar_Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_Dancin_RayneKirby_An_10-Thumb_Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_Dancin_RayneKirby_An_10_Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_Dancin_RayneKirby_An_10-Thumb_Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 0_Dancin_RayneKirby_An_10-Avatar

- I know, I know... I need to get out more. HA!

Thank You.

If not…

Last edited by Dr. Microstein on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:37 pm

GREAT stuff Doc. Smile

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Ragxxi29Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Fastes10Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Rag_xx21Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Em_s_f10Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 I_vote11Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Emi10Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Em_zps05e308ce Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
Cigy

Cigy

Female
Capricorn Dog
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:21 pm

Those are all amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://darkqueencallisto.deviantart.com
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:30 pm

lol thats great doc lol love the animated dancing me's

and hope to see more of ur zaniness in the next post Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next