Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25

Go down 
+84
jim555
Major Justice
Jorge Martinez
Spaz
Hyperman
Fireaver
Quester
Facumagia
twiztedmonkeyboi
Bat Dude
DRPEPPER
Woodmouse
tartarus Fenix
Koosh
SkaPunkNoLooza
Spyda-Man
Darksoul
deadman75
jocke932
Tempest
HAVEN
Razor Infinity
alpha1075
The Broken
Emissary
Shinobu
Cigy
Necroleaf
Kodiak
Da Talking Beaver
Wade_Jordan68
TheDenDen
Mercy
Aarel
Paradox
Reverend.Slaughter
Dax
ares
TheGreenMachine
rom
keeban93
Phoenix
Bub
Mowzer
RayneKirby
Spector
JDD19and99
Zookeeper
transform123
Burningbird
Escape The Fate
trickster74
Strider
Patrick O'Leary
Dragonfist
fearEmbodied
MightyLeatherface
MegaZeo
S@S
Anth
Kagemusha
mythu7
Zedox
Enzo
Kgoku
task at hand
Daisuke
Omnis Ra
The_Green_Guardian
berg
Ayoma
Choob
Kicker
Abel
Jakob
blue_beetle
The Duke
Felis 7
Vor'Na'Tu
Sir Uriel
twizted_micros
Jod
Joebleau
Cap
88 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 3:49 pm

Ok so I know I havn't posted anything since i signed up for my new profile...but its been pretty crazy with work and travelling and the holidays and family issues. But now I have finally gotten up enought for a post, so I hope you enjoy:

First up is my avatar. I simply call him the soldier but I'm trying to come up with an awesome storyline and more characters to go with him. Also feel free to use any of the weapons.
Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Soldierzd0

Next here is my take on the characted Storm Shadow from the GI Joe universe(don't worry Snake Eyes is coming soon)
Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Stormshadowry2

Here are some Star Wars micro's I have done. First is my reimagining of Han Solo to give him a more mercenary/rouge kinda look. The we have some Sith/Jedi in the mix...I kept Darth Maul pretty much the same, I never really like the helmet of Darth Vader so i removed it, let him keep his hair, but also kept the breathing apparatus; Luke Skywalker i decided to tie into the characted right beside him Quinlan Vos. I wanted both of their suits to be the same because in my story Quinlan finds luke and trains him in the Jedi arts with some assistance from Obi Wan Kenobi(characted beside Quinlan) I also decided to give Luke a fully biomechanical arm instead of just a hand for some reason. Last is just a characted I created, I don't have a name for him yet, he is completely blind but yet is so intuned to the force he is able to see through the force.
Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Hansoloyp9Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Jedijg6

Next up is my group of Avengers. I didn't vary a whole lot from the current look on most of them so they should be fairly recognizable, so here we go from left to right: Captain America is first up, followed by Iron Man, next we have the God of Thunder Thor, after that is the marksman archer Hawkeye, then we got the Man Without Fear himself Daredevil, who wouldn't want the Amazing Spiderman, coming up next is the Incredible Ant-Man, and last but not least pulling up the rear is the Feral Wolverine
Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Avengers2ua4

Now I'm moving on to some of the DC characters I have done. I'm crazy about superman..can't get enough so I know before that I had done a whole line of superman in various costumes...but I feel my micros have gotten a little better so I decided to go back and redo my Man of Steel lineup so here we go once again from left to right: Normal every day Superman, then is the Kingdom Come version, next we have my custom version of Superman, followed by the One Million Superman, after that is how I would prefer to see Superman Beyond, can't forget about Red Son now can we, I like the idea of Justice Lords so here he be, Godfall is by far one of my favorite supersuits, and at last you love it or you hate but there was the Electric Superman(I only did Blue..I didn't wanna take the time to do Red...maybe later)
Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Supermenne3

And finally, I am a huge fan of Smallville, can't get enough of it so I decided to do some micros of characters from the DCU that have appeared on the show(with the exception of one, but I felt he had to be included)in costumes with a more modern look than spandex. So for the last time in this post from left to right: Superman/Clark Kent, Batman/Knightwing/Bruce Wayne, Green Arrow/Oliver Queen, Flash/Impulse/Bart Allen/Wally West, Aquaman/Arthur Curry/Orin, and Cyborg/Victor Stone.
Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Theleaguell1

I sincerely hope you enjoy them and I promise...more to come soon.

Last edited by Cap on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 3:51 pm

wow impressive work here bravo
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
Jod

Jod

Male
Scorpio Dog
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 3:53 pm

nice work
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?
twizted_micros

twizted_micros

Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 4:10 pm

wowo got some nice stuff and yes those weapons will come in handy!
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 4:39 pm

Awsome work Cap sweat redsigns of the avengers keep up the great work
Back to top Go down
Vor'Na'Tu

Vor'Na'Tu

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 4:50 pm

Your work impresses me incredibly, I like your style. I also find interest your new look of Darth Vader.
----------------------------------------------------------
Ton travail m’impressionne incroyablement, j’adore ton style. Je trouve aussi intéressent ton nouveau look de Dark Vador.
Back to top Go down
Felis 7
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Felis 7

Male
Cancer Tiger
Image Software : IrfanView PaintDotNet
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 4:59 pm

good to see your great artwork again Cap, I love the avengers Cool
Back to top Go down
http://felis.7.free.fr/
The Duke

The Duke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 7:42 pm

Very cool! I really like you Darth Vader!
Back to top Go down
blue_beetle

blue_beetle

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 7:50 pm

the supermen are awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jakob

Jakob

Male
Aries Dragon
Image Software : Photoshop CC

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 8:33 pm

I must say, I'm rarely extremely impressed, but I must say that your Thor micro definately caught my eye and I am impressed by him.

I can't wait to see what else you cook up.
Back to top Go down
http://jakobian.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 8:46 pm

Wow, these are rockin *nods*
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

Male
Scorpio Rat
Registration date : 2006-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 8:54 pm

This is some great work. I especially love the Spiderman and Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 9:18 pm

Amazing work!!! Your iron man and captain America are my favorites!!!
Back to top Go down
Kicker
probation
probation
Kicker

Male
Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 9:23 pm

wow man, I gotta say I love the Star Wars micros, especially the the Vader one, they're all great. keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Choob

Choob

Male
Pisces Dog
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 6:30 am

Impressive work thereCap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_cheers
Especially like the Thor and Daredevil!
Keep up the good work!

,Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Ayoma

Ayoma

Male
Scorpio Dragon
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 7:35 am

Nice gallery, the re-design of the avengers is my favourite keep up the sweet work.
Back to top Go down
berg

berg

Male
Libra Goat
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 11:15 am

Your Superman work is top notch... I love your renditions of Captain America and Daredevil.

---------

Votre travail de Surhomme est la premier encoche... J'aime vos interprétations d'Amérique de Capitaine et de Casse-cou.
Back to top Go down
The_Green_Guardian

The_Green_Guardian

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 2:43 pm

good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:18 pm

I absolutely love your designs on the Smallville "Justice League". You should add some female characters. Even though she hasn't appeared, I would love to see your take on Diana.
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 11:00 pm

I like these a lot. Your Vader is something I really love because I am a fan of the Trilogy. And it braught some questions to mind after watching all 6 episodes.
1.With their technology they could have saved Padme.
2. They could have rebuilt Anikan without turning him into the thing he was.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 1:41 am

lol okay to omni i say

1 if they saved padme the next 3 movies wouldnt exist

2 the sith are evil they wanted anikan to look big and freaky lol

groovy gallery cap
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 4:53 pm

To omni I also say:

1. The whole thing with padme dying was physically she was perfectly healthy. But she just lost her will to live since she found out Anakin had turned so evil. Hence its kinda like her sould died.

2. I can agree with you there. I like the whole face mask, gotta have a breathing apparatus(that is such a great word to me for some reason) to live thing...but I think he could been a bit for flexible and been able to regrow his hair(hence my version) and be the bad sith mamba jahamba he is. I just never saw a point in the big rounded off helmet. made him look kinda stupid in my opinion.

Thanks for all the coments guys, and I'm sorry it takes me so long to post my micros. I have a very demanding job and personal life so I try to get to it when I can. It seems the most popular are Thor and Vader(which surprisingly are two of my least favorites and worst looking in my opinion). any suggestions on any projects you would like to see me maybe take on? Ohh btw to address 'Draw 797" no offense I for some reason really can't bring myself to do female micros...everytime I have tried they turn out horrible...so probably not gonna be seeing Dianna Prince/Donna Troy any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Finally...an update   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 1:55 am

So I will definately say its been a while since I have posted anything. Work has been a little rough lately and had me travelling alot out of the country. But lo and behold I have brought myself to work on a couple things.

So first up my friends is Ghostrider(in recognition on the not so long awaited film). Now here is the fun thing...in the trailer I saw him ridin next to an old cowboy looking Ghostrider(which I beleive is Sam Elliots character in the movie) but thats neither here nor there. So I decided to try my hand and the Western lookn GR as well as my newer looking GR
Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Oldghostridergv8

Now next up is me in several different X Men uniforms..I figure this will probably be a work in progress as I have not touched all the uniforms I would like to...but here is what I got so far from l to r: the original, x-factor(white and gold), the McTaggert design, my 90's version(kinda a Cyclops/Cannonball/Cable mix, XSE(or XSMe as I like to call It), the movie version, X-Treme, the gosh dang aweful Leather outfit, some New X-men academy(new x-men and hellions), and last is the Alex Ross design. Now some of you(probably not many; if any)may be wondering "ok, what is your characters name and what does he do?". His name is "Scion" and he is a telekenetic/telepathic(which we should know what that does; among other things lets him fly) also has psionic/psychic weaponry(ie Psylocke or Moonstar)so he creates weapons that can be used such as swords, knives, bow & arrow, etc etc...
Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Xmeba2

And at the end of my thread are several new and original characters. On my first post of the new board I posted my avatar and just called him soldier and stated he had a story that was eventually coming. Well I finally sat down and worked on a story somewhat. Its a little rough and still needs some polishing but i'm hoping to get it up and running and possibly set up a universe. So here is what I got so far:

"Late in 2010 there was an upstart conglomerate called Pantheon. This group was slowly gaining a hand in everything from government to military to buisness and industry, you name they were into it. By 2012 they had practically taken control and were running several of the larger countries including the U.S. At the top of Pantheon were the Illuminati, a group of men and women who controlled everything from behind the scenes and athe forefront were the 4 horseman(these guys were the be all end all you don't wanna mess with or they will erase you and anyone who knew you existed type of guys). They were Michael Reese, Damien Irons, William 'Griff' McRoberts, and Lucas Bennet. Each of these men were well knowleged, very militarisitcally versed, and overall had something in their genes that made them smarter, faster, stronger, more agile, you name it over normal men. But the one that stood out the most was Michael. Altho the 4 men stood at the top together; everyone looked to Michael as their leader(Altho ruthless when he needed to be, he was at heart wanting to use the power of Pantheon to make the world better and the people loved him for it.) The Illuminati and Damien Irons however did not, they wanted Michael out of the picture while he wanted complete control over everything and everyone. Meanwhile there was an open rebellion against Pantheon by a group called Tartarus, they wanted the rule of Pantheon to end and go back to how the world used to be. Damien looked to exploit that fact and set up an open assasination of Michael and take control of Pantheon blaming Tartarus for it and starting an all out war. The most loyal of the group was Griff and Lucas, they were loyal to Pantheon and what they thought it stood for. Michael also had twin sons, Alexander & Aiden. Because of their lineage the two boys were practically "genetic perfection" above average intelligence, peak athletic performance, you name it, they had it; and this was identified by Pantheon(in particular the Illuminati and Damien who wanted the boys after their father's demise). Before the assasination could be set into motion something happened that no one had expected, Tartarus had enought manpower to make an all out assault on Pantheon. They struck hard and fast and completely unexpected, crippleing much of Pantheons main headquarters. While trying to ensure his family's safety Michael entrusted his two sons to Griff and Lucas to move them to a safe location. Caught in an open battle and trying to protect the boys, Griff and Lucas were seperated Griff taking Alexander and Lucas taking Aiden. Griff managed to get Alex to safety but at the cost of his left eye. Lucas was meanwhile still fighting for his and Aiden's life. Meanwhile Michael was trying to make sure others made it to safety when he was caught up to by Damien and shot thru the neck. While he lay bleeding to death, Damien explained his plans to take over Pantheon and use Michael's children to do so. Helpless to do anything he Michael eventually died. Damien found Griff and Alex and told them that Michael had been killed bye Tartarus. Damien had told Griff that Michaels last wish was for him to take his sons and raise them as his own and to groom them to one day take over. Griff not liking Damien very much, but knowing none the better handed over Alex and explained that Lucas and Aiden were seperated from him. Lucas had witnessed the event between Damien and Michael but was fearful to try and do anthing at the time. He instead dropped out of Pantheon existence and did the best thing he thought he could do...join Tartarus and raise Aiden to fight against Pantheon. 20 years later Damien is at the top of Pantheon as he had planned as head of the Illuminati and Alex his ultimate weapon. Known as "Ares" to others he is the ultimate weapon, raised by Damien from the time he was two he has been trained in weapons, martial arts, military tactics, espionage, being trained day in and day out until he turned the age of 18. At that point he was appointed as the head of security to Pantheon as well as its top military weapon and cheif assassin. He however is not as cold and ruthless as Damien...Griff has also been with him his whole life as a mentor and a conscience of sorts trying his best to make him a better person much as his father used to be. Aiden on the other hand has been raised in the rag tag parmiliteristic Tartarus group and has grown to much of the same role as his brother within them. He has dropped his name and now solely goes by "Dane" and is field leader of the resistence fighters. He his ruthless on the battlefield and has the scars to prove it. He wants nothing more than to see Pantheon fall. He has been raised his whole life by Lucas who has made him into a soldier and nothing else. It is drawing closer to a time when the two brother may have to confront themselves and face the past that neither knew they once had and the fate of both Pantheon and Tartarus lies with them."

So here is what I got for you as far as imagery goes. Here are Alexander "Ares", Griff, Aiden "Dane", and Lucas. The look of the uniforms for the two groups are significantly different due to the fact that one is a controlling world power and the other is a rebel group. I wanted to give Pantheon a sleeker more futuristic kinda look while keeping Tartarus more paramilitary looking. I gave Alex swords to go along with his gear because I want him more stealthy assassin type rather that gung ho soldier. Griff is soldier all the way hence the bulky body armor. Aiden and Lucas are your typical rebel looking group with body armor and military fatigues. I also opted to give each of the men some sort of headgear and it will be explained why later on. So here they are from left to right: Ares, Griff, Dane, and Lucas:
Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Pantheonle8
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 4:18 am

hot ghostrider
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
task at hand

task at hand

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 8:23 am

These are some really tasty Micro's, especially your Ghostriders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next