Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25

Go down 
+84
jim555
Major Justice
Jorge Martinez
Spaz
Hyperman
Fireaver
Quester
Facumagia
twiztedmonkeyboi
Bat Dude
DRPEPPER
Woodmouse
tartarus Fenix
Koosh
SkaPunkNoLooza
Spyda-Man
Darksoul
deadman75
jocke932
Tempest
HAVEN
Razor Infinity
alpha1075
The Broken
Emissary
Shinobu
Cigy
Necroleaf
Kodiak
Da Talking Beaver
Wade_Jordan68
TheDenDen
Mercy
Aarel
Paradox
Reverend.Slaughter
Dax
ares
TheGreenMachine
rom
keeban93
Phoenix
Bub
Mowzer
RayneKirby
Spector
JDD19and99
Zookeeper
transform123
Burningbird
Escape The Fate
trickster74
Strider
Patrick O'Leary
Dragonfist
fearEmbodied
MightyLeatherface
MegaZeo
S@S
Anth
Kagemusha
mythu7
Zedox
Enzo
Kgoku
task at hand
Daisuke
Omnis Ra
The_Green_Guardian
berg
Ayoma
Choob
Kicker
Abel
Jakob
blue_beetle
The Duke
Felis 7
Vor'Na'Tu
Sir Uriel
twizted_micros
Jod
Joebleau
Cap
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Thank you all for the comments. Once again all greatly received. Here is a new update for you. Wolverine in his more current costume. Its not the most current as it doesn't have the X on the upper left chest. But I like this version so here it is.

Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Capwolvie1

I'll probably do some more Wolverines maybe try almost all the costumes (minus the plaid shirts and jeans and the god awful leather look and crappy movie costume) so keep a look out. Then again I could just get bored and switch to something else like I normally do.

Anyways hope you enjoy!!

And now loose with the comments.

also for the template I used my standard temp and cut it down a little to make him shorter and also bulked up the arms and legs some to increase his size. I'm trying to work out a scale to make all my future micro in scale to each other by height. But more on that later.
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Excellent work on Wolverine, Cap. I like the adjustments you made to your own template to execute that micro well. Brilliant work. Cool

Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Ragxxi29Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Fastes10Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Rag_xx21Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Em_s_f10Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 I_vote11Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Emi10Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Em_zps05e308ce Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:00 am

drools for the wolverine micro!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&amp;ref=profile&
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Thank you gentleman. Much appreciated and Twisted wipe your mouth a little...you're leaving puddles everywhere.

That aside now lets add a new micro. Captain America is probably one of my all-time favorite heroes. That being said I completely agree with Marvel's move to leave Bucky as Cap and give Steve a new costume and a new mission. So it was just a matter of time before I attempted to tackle said costume. So here it is.

Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Cap_newrogers

Let me know what you think and what needs fixin.

Tally Hoooooooo!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Awsome Green Lanterns!
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Steve Rogers looks fantastic. You did a great job on him Cap. Well done sir. Cool

Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Ragxxi29Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Fastes10Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Rag_xx21Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Em_s_f10Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 I_vote11Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Emi10Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Em_zps05e308ce Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:56 pm

I've never really had an attachment to Rogers - not being an American, I didn't connect with him as you may have - but you made a really great version of him!

Back to top Go down
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:21 am

Im a Brit and have always loved Cap since I was old enough to know of him lol Its not the fact that he is Captain 'America' its that he stands for something that is right and good irrespective of where he is from. And he is proud of his nation without being in denial about its faults and willing to step outside of his national identity if doing the 'right thing' calls for him to do so. He embodies the flag but he emodies more than just the ideal of America he embodies the ideal of humanity.

ANYWAAAAAAY: Love that micro. Think its the best version of this costume Ive seen....can I make a request. Since seeing this I thought with a few tweaks if could be a pretty cool movie version of the WWII costumes with a few tweaks. Id like them to go Reborn/Ultimates route but still if you gave him the stripes on his abdomen then added the Ultimates 2 mask with a helmet on top of it (which would have the Reborn style 'A' and the wings painted on it) then that would be a wicked costume imo. Dunno just a thought.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/the-quester/gallery
Jorge Martinez

Jorge Martinez

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:57 am

All right! I love Steve's new costume! Glad you made it. It looks great. thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/legion_of_super_heroes/microlegion/micr
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:51 am

Steve Rogers looks really cool
nicely done Cap
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:56 am

Oh wow they are all so wicked impressive and epic.

I wonder is Mr. Roger is going to be called `Super Solider` or take the `Super Patriot` that U.S.Agent used to use, or hell why not called him `The Captain` again. I really hope that he get to used the energy shield again.
Back to top Go down
deadman75

deadman75

Male
Taurus Cat
Image Software : MS Paint, Photoshop
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Great looking Steve Rogers. Love the costume.
Back to top Go down
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:10 am

Howdy folks!! How ya'll been doing?? Been good here. So as usual its been a while since I posted anything so I figured I would make my semi-annual stop in to give you guys something I did tonight. Crazy as it is it's a DC Micro. Red Robin (hummmmmm). If you've ever seen the chain restaurant commercials you will get that. So here he is.
Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Cap_redrobin

My Red Robin is the post-Alfred updates. I was never a fan of the tunic hanging down past the belt. So here you go and hope you like it. I may take on the entirity of the Bat family...not sure.

Also from this point out my micro's should be height appropriate. So for example here is some of the micro's I have redone to adjust for height differences. Steve Rogers coming in tallest at 6'2 follwed by Bucky-Cap at 5'9 and then Wolvie coming up short (see what I did there) at 5'3.
Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Cap_heightcomparison

How it works is I start with my basic template which I like to consider to be 6'0. From that point I either add or remove pixels vertically.

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:21 am

Oh wow, brilliant and impressve job, they look wicked.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:53 am

Very nice updates!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 am

Red Robin = awesome sauce, sir. Great job.
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:47 am

Excellent work Cap. Glad to see you posting again sir. Cool

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Cap wrote:
Also from this point out my micro's should be height appropriate. So for example here is some of the micro's I have redone to adjust for height differences. Steve Rogers coming in tallest at 6'2 follwed by Bucky-Cap at 5'9 and then Wolvie coming up short (see what I did there) at 5'3.

How it works is I start with my basic template which I like to consider to be 6'0. From that point I either add or remove pixels vertically.
A man after my own heart. In my old template style I had six different versions of the basic male template to adjust for height and build and such, not there with the new one...yet. Great job on Red Robin and Steve Rogers.
Back to top Go down
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Many thanks chaps for all the nice comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'm back today to give you another member of the Batman family. This time I am providing you with the newest incarnation of Robin aka Damian Wayne. Personally I like the kid as Robin. Even though he is a little sh*t. I am looking forward to getting to see a real father son dynamic when Bruce gets back. So here you are.

Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Cap_damianrobin

So I think I may stick with the Bat-fam. Its working out good so far. Phone lines are also open for requests. Shoot me a request via pm. I shall work on them in order of which they are recieved along with the micros I decide to do. So let me know and I hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:56 pm

the cap looks awesome! as well as steve rogers!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&amp;ref=profile&
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:58 am

Love them!

Back to top Go down
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:49 am

Thank You!! Appreciate the comments. Next up in the Bat-Fam is Nightwing. He is by far one of my favorite comic characters. I didn't leave him in Batman gear cause when Bruce gets back he will be Batman again. I'm personally looking forward to seeing Dick go back to Nightwing if thats the route DC decides to take. For my Nightwing I decided to change things up just a little, a small redesign on his look. I decided to keep a few things from him being bats. More of a cowl instead of just a mask but make it more his style, kind of like when he took on Renegade for training Ravager. Also kept the arm scallops because lets face it, seems like every member of the Bat-clan is wearing them. And finally gave him a utility belt...sort of. I also decided to make his look a little bit darker and not extend the symbol all the way down the arms. I figure with the scallops I couldn't decide to color them or leave the black so I cut off the symbol on the upper arm. I like the symbol but the blue was always too bright for my taste so I darkened it. So anyways here you go. Enjoy.

Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Cap_nightwing

On a side note I was thinking about it today and I want to see something that will push Dick over the edge. I want to see him become the badass he can be but never has been. What would do it.....I have no clue. I mean he's seen his parents murdered, love of his life put in a wheelchair, replacement killed, wedding broken up, team members die left and right, hometown nuked, mentor killed. If none of those will do it then I don't know what would but I want to see it.

Anyways that is all for now. Tootles!!

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 am

robin & nightwing are both looking so damn brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:26 am

I think the idea is that Tim is damaged deep deep inside as are all the Bat family but whereas Bruce has to control himself to not kill and go over the edge Dick has to stop himself from becoming Bruce. His focus is a 100% on being that guy that can't be broken. So while it isnt an act per say Im sure he struggles to be on top at all times and I dont think there is anything that could make him give up being that. Its that strength that allows him to freely be Nightwing.

But whatever the micro is awesome and I too hope they tweak the costume a bit when Bruce takes over again
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/the-quester/gallery
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:31 am

Awesome Nightwing design!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25   Cap's Sticky Wickett!!!  Update Page 25 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cap's Sticky Wickett!!! Update Page 25
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next