Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

My new microes pg 11 please visit

Go down 
+32
Jorge Martinez
thetrappedartist
twiztedmonkeyboi
Patrick O'Leary
Undefined
mistersuds
Spaz
MapleDog
Bat Dude
Spector
KIN STARJUMPER
Burningbird
Johnnyzoomburst
Kodiak
Daisuke
FerretBoy
JM2
Emissary
Dax
Shinobu
Bub
mach3gillette
Joebleau
RISKTaker
Cigy
RayneKirby
Titan
Squigfly
Kgoku
Corpse Army
Alex
wildshot411
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
wildshot411

wildshot411

Male
Leo Monkey
Registration date : 2009-08-21

My new microes pg 11 please visit - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new microes pg 11 please visit   My new microes pg 11 please visit - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Corruption in India

A country that the rule of law is short-circuited by corruption is India. The rule in India is more to the philosophy of Plato because in India if you have money you can bribe your problems away. Over 50% of people in India have dealt in bribing public officials. A fourth of the 540 members of Indian Parliament members have been charged with human trafficking, embezzlement, rape, immigration rackets and even murder. This kind of corruption has been going on in India for many years.

The corruption in India spreads all throughout the Government system. There have been studies done through the year of 2005 about briberies and they estimate that truckers pay annually 5$ billion in bribes. The Government officials have engaged in preferential treatment for selected bidders, they also display negligence in maintaining the quality process. Many of the state-funded construction activities in India are controlled by construction Mafias. This mafia is made of corrupt public officials, suppliers, politicians and contractors. This results in shoddy construction and material substitution, mixing sand with cement while using the expenses for cement. This results in roads and highways being unsafe.

The legal system and taxation in India is affected equally by the power of corruption and bribery. There have been several cases of officials of the income tax department of India giving people favourable tax treatment in return for bribes.
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: My new microes pg 11 please visit   My new microes pg 11 please visit - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:43 pm

I cant believe that I didnt notice this gallery, shes fantatic, well done with all micros
Back to top Go down
wildshot411

wildshot411

Male
Leo Monkey
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: My new microes pg 11 please visit   My new microes pg 11 please visit - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:36 am

thanks and sorry about my one post lol had to get it home from school n hotmail is locked out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new microes pg 11 please visit   My new microes pg 11 please visit - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new microes pg 11 please visit
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8