Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1

Go down 
+105
IronHulk
mccollough
Ruben
Iceman
Tranquility
azrael
whizzbang
EliTe
anime-crazy
Beast Within
Ditto
waynev1
Alex
podgemaster1
Mowzer
Zedox
Torinju
Zookeeper
Tazz
The Broken
trickster74
Calvin
Tower
JDD19and99
Spector
S@S
Phoenix
Razor Infinity
Maes
Golem
RayneKirby
Konpakku, The Dark Hero
BackLash
Jod
sirwildone
Cub Scout
ZERO
txf
ares
Jorge Martinez
Boo
Corpse Army
HknightZ
TheGreenMachine
matt_molitor
The Dark Knight
Koosh
Bub
riddick
Skeeterbugg00
JoRoy
oneshyguy46
Robbie
Evolver
UltraMagnus
Burningbird
cold_fressato
Cigy
HAVEN
spencer
Blanchett
thecrusherakatriz
TheDenDen
mythu7
Escape The Fate
Sabretooth
rom
Rat
Anth
Drake
Fudge
Strider
Abel
Patrick O'Leary
Dax
Ghost_Spider
Enzo
Dragonfist
Kicker
Necroleaf
SkaPunkNoLooza
skybuzz
Acyd
Kgoku
joshAMONGO
Devon_Farmer
Rex Myno
Cannonade
Vaendin
Daisuke
Jakob
blue_beetle
twizted_micros
Eclipse
Jacen Bell
aralob
Sir Uriel
vodnicek
Ayoma
Digclaw
Tempest
The_Green_Guardian
Felis 7
MightyLeatherface
STAFF
109 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Empty
PostSubject: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 12:07 am

Here is my loads of micro love. lol

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 GaaraThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 MKDudeThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 KakashiHatakeThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Warhammer40kEpitaphThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Mizu
Gaara of the sand, Mortal Kombat character I made, Kakashi Hatake, Warhammer version of Epitaph, Mizu-an InuYasha madeup *shrug*

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 RavenThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 HotspotThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 SpeedyThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 WonderGirlThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 JinxThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Starfire
Raven, Hotspot, Speedy, Wondergirl, Jinx, Starfire

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 NightwingThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 RPCharactersFIN
Nightwing, Characters from an RP I was in

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 IpatiThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 VoidSistersPt1The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 VoidSistersPt2The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 PoledancerThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 RedSonMicroThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 DarkElement
Ipati from my universe, Void Sisters from my universe, Void Sisters fullpower, Poledancer (from a challenge), Superman Red Son, and Dark Element from my universe

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 DarkRazorEdgeThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 RazorEdgeandHellfireThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 ThunderheadCorporationMutantSpecialThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 TristaLeoneThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 LandandAirThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Element
Dark Razor Edge from my universe, Razor Edge and Hellfire, Thunderhead Spec Ops from my universe, Trista Leone from my universe, Land and Air from my universe, Element from my universe

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 AlloyThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 ColdSteelThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 TorqueThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 MidnightMistThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 WyndMicro
Alloy from my universe, Cold Steel from my universe, Torque from my universe (main character), Midnight Mist from my universe, Wynd from Mortal Kombat

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 SubZeroMicroThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 CommanderSokolovThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Depth-KerryAndersonThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 AnonymityThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Shadow-DanielleSinnThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Juggernaut-CharlesAmslerThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Anon-SarahCarter
Sub-Zero from mortal Kombat, Commander Sokolov from a story, Depth from a story, Anonymity from a story, Shadow from a story, Juggernaut from a story, Anon from a story

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Chun-LiMicroThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 CammyMicroThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 FeiLongMicroThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 RemyMicroThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 IbukiMicroThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 RyuMicro
Chun-Li from Street Fighter, Cammy from Street Fighter, Fei-Long from Street Fighter, Remy from Street Fighter, Ibuki from Street Fighter, Ryu from Street Fighter

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 AdonMicroThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 MBisonMicroThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Militarymicro
Adon from Street Fighter, M. Bison from Street Fighter, Epitaph from a story

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Vegetamicro
Vegeta from DBZ

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 MachinewaveenforcerThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 MachinewaveenforcernmaskThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Fallout-DiggerhelmThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Fallout-DiggernhelmThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 VoidPriest
A Machine Wave "enforcer"(w/mask for outdoor and w/o for indoor), A Fallout "digger"(w/helmet and w/o helmet), A Void "priest"

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 DalachonFallout-GuardianmaskThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 DalachonFallout-GuardiannomaskThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 KickerVoidHighPriestThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Fallout-Naut
Dalachon-mask and maskless, Kicker, and a Fallout 'Naut

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 EpitaphSpartan2The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 BraxMachinewave-MercThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 HAVENLoner-Psychic
Epitaph as a Spartan (game), Brax-both forms, HAVEN

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 OtuessiaFlameThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 OtuessiaFlamesm
Goddess Otuessia-Flame Element, Goddess Otuessia-Flame Reveal

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 GreenFallout-SniperThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 GreenFallout-Snipernm
Green-Mask and Maskless

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 AyomaFallout-StalkerThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 AyomaFallout-Stalkernm
Ayoma-Mask and Maskless

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 XMENEVOEpitaphThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 KelseeMicroThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 SupermanLegionofSuperheroesThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 AcrataThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 AmericanDream
Epitaph if he were an XMen Evo character lol, gift for my friend, Superman from 'Legion of Superheroes', Acrata, American Dream

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 HasteThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 HastemaskThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 PokemonDnPmaleThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 GirlinarmourThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 GirlinarmournomaskThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 PsylockeThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 JuggernautSpriteThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 JayNarutoThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Redarmour
Haste, Main character (male) from pokemon pearl and diamond, A girl in armour (w)/o mask, Psylocke, Sprite Juggernaut, one of my characters based out of the Naruto universe, some guy in red armour

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Michieru_TsukamotoThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 BruteThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 AvamicroThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 ShadowTrooperThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 PokemonDnPfemaleThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 HakuThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Epitaph300The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Jay24The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Kiera
A character for a roleplay a while ago, some thing ^^;, my avatar, Shadow Trooper, Main character (female) from pokemon pearl and diamond, Haku, Epitaph if he were in 300, two characters from a while ago

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 TazzFallout-BeaterThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 KairiThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 KaraandSaraThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Rezg7The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 AlexandreaThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 ArmadilloMachinewave-enforcercapn
Tazz, characters from a while ago, armadillo

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Devon_FarmerMachinewave-godThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 KickerMachinewave-godThe Chamber of Adele Pt.1 X23The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 GreenLanterngirl
Devon_Farmer, Kicker, X23 from X-Men Evolution, Green Lantern girl inspired by Kyle Rayner

Last edited by Adele Suicide on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 148 times in total
Back to top Go down
MightyLeatherface
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
MightyLeatherface

Male
Aquarius Horse
Image Software : Gimp
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 1:41 pm

You have a great style, keep up !

Tu as un bon style, continue !
Back to top Go down
http://mightyleatherface.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 4:24 am

Update, new section, two new micros-Anon and Juggernaut

Mise à jour, nouvelle section, deux nouveaux micros-Anonymes et
camion articulé
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 5:20 am

Update, new micro-Shadow

Mise à jour, nouvelle micro-Ombre

edit: Another one....superheroine

éditez : Encore un....superheroine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 2:25 am

update....two new army ones

nouvelle armée de la mise à jour....two ceux
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 5:19 am

Update: Sub Zero/Mortal Kombat

Mise à jour : Zero/Mortal Secondaire Kombat
Back to top Go down
STAFF
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Capricorn Goat
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 5:19 pm

I like the ice effect on Sub-Zero's arms, how did you do it ?

J'aime l'effet de glace sur les bras de Sub-Zero, comment l'as tu fais ?
Back to top Go down
http://microheroes.virtuaboard.com
MightyLeatherface
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
MightyLeatherface

Male
Aquarius Horse
Image Software : Gimp

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 8:28 pm

Dax right, really nice effect !!
Dax a raison, superbe effet !
Back to top Go down
http://mightyleatherface.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 12:50 am

Ah, the ice effect was actually used from somebody else's that I had found on ZBB's website. I would have asked the person had I known who made it. I would have made my own, but I don't have photoshop anymore. XD

Ampèreheure, l'effet de glace a été employé réellement de
quelqu'un d'autre que j'avais trouvé sur le site Web de ZBB. J'aurais
demandé que la personne a fait connu I qui l'a fait. J'aurais fait
mes propres, mais je n'ai plus le photoshop. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:56 am

Update: Cleaned house, started anew. Wayuki style up.

Mise à jour : Maison nettoyée, commencée à nouveau. Modèle de Wayuki vers le haut.
Back to top Go down
Felis 7
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Felis 7

Male
Cancer Tiger
Image Software : IrfanView PaintDotNet
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 2:25 pm

great work with the wayukis templates!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://felis.7.free.fr/

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 8:04 am

Thanks! *nods*

Merci ! * signes d'assentiment *
Back to top Go down
The_Green_Guardian

The_Green_Guardian

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 8:43 am

love the titan stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 6:05 pm

Thanks!

Merci!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 1:25 am

Ok, the next few posts over the next couple of days will have all of my old stuff, and some of my wayuki stuff...but as for right now, here's Kakashi Hatake from Naruto:
The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 KakashiHatake

L'ok, les poteaux à venir au-dessus des prochains couples des jours aura toute ma vieille substance, et une partie de ma substance de wayuki... mais quant à en ce moment, voici Kakashi Hatake de Naruto :
The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 KakashiHatake
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Male
Libra Tiger
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 6:11 am

There's such a great beauty to your style, they're very good.

---------------------------------------------------------

Il y a une telle grande beauté à votre style, ils sont très bons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 6:45 am

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 RPCharactersFIN
Here is 3 characters from an RP i was in.

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 RPCharactersFIN
Voici 3 caractères d'un RP que j'étais dedans

Last edited by on Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 7:21 am

--

Last edited by on Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digclaw

Digclaw

Male
Taurus Horse
Image Software : Photoshop

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 7:27 am

That's sweet and I don't even like Naruto. Great job.
Back to top Go down
http://microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/User:Digclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:02 am

Ubar update pg./post 1

and here's a recent micro that I had put off for a while lol
The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Gaara
Back to top Go down
Ayoma

Ayoma

Male
Scorpio Dragon
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:33 am

Nice micros, i like the costume design on the last one, pretty cool Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:58 am

Thanks lol
The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Warhammer40kEpitaph
Warhammer version of my character Epitaph
No clue though if he would be an effective character in the real games XD
Back to top Go down
vodnicek

vodnicek

Male
Pisces Rooster
Image Software : driver
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 11:44 am

yeah, that's a real chaos trooper - great!!!

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Hasterman
Back to top Go down
http://www.volny.cz/vodnicek
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 1:22 pm

keep up the great work
Back to top Go down
aralob
Francophone
aralob

Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 9:38 pm

great Gaara and cool space marine Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chamber of Adele Pt.1   The Chamber of Adele Pt.1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chamber of Adele Pt.1
Page 1 of 42Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next