Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character

Go down 
+53
Darkling
Mowzer
txf
Speedball101
vandersonmetal
Oddball
shadow-gaurdian
Blanchett
Scarlet
Captain Starlight
icrazy
Bazzard
Zedox
sabetooth
Undefined
Dax
stuart101
BAILEY2088
Spector
TheDenDen
Logan Wayne
Razor Infinity
lggp
Ghost_Spider
Yorel
Major Justice
JohnnyMuffintop
argosail
Kodiak
Bub
rose
TNJ
Omnis Ra
Cap
Facumagia
CalvinBM97
Anth
Baragon
Kgoku
Emissary
Kicker
twiztedmonkeyboi
whizzbang
Daisuke
Dragonfist
Burningbird
powerverse
Fireaver
Quester
conor.merriman
RayneKirby
Spyda-Man
Spade13
57 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

What should i work on next?
X-men
Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Vote_l1029%Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Vote_r10
 29% [ 18 ]
Spiderman
Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Vote_l1015%Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Vote_r10
 15% [ 9 ]
Ironman
Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Vote_l1023%Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Vote_r10
 23% [ 14 ]
Ironfist
Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Vote_l105%Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Vote_r10
 5% [ 3 ]
Other Marvel Characters (put suggestions)
Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Vote_l1011%Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Vote_r10
 11% [ 7 ]
Other DC Characters (put suggestions)
Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Vote_l1017%Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Vote_r10
 17% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 62

AuthorMessage
Spade13

Spade13

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Empty
PostSubject: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:09 pm

well here is my first gallery and to start it off here are some ironman suits (credit goes to MicroMaED and Johhny Muffintop)
Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Beast
Mark1, Mark2, Mark3, Mark4, War Machine, Mark5 Possibly Extremis, Silver Centronium, Stealth based on toy, Stealth based on concept art, Night Armor, Silver Suit i saw on a table next to Rhodey in the Ironman 2 Trailer, Different version of Mark4, Concept art of ironman firepower, Ironman suit without the hot rod red, Satallite Suit, Ulltimate Movie, MovieIronspiderman suit, Space Suit, Hulk Buster, Iron Punisher, Iron Patriot, Ironman Monger, Rhodey when Tony was showing the Jerico Missle but with Don Cheadle, Rhodey in flight suit, Rhodey in military suit, Rhodey when he helps Tony at the end of Ironman, Rhodey War Machine, Tony Ironman, Tony suit, Tony with new arc reactor, Tony in cave, Tony working on ironman suit, Tony working on Mark 3, Tony presenting Jerico missle

Last edited by Spade13 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:12 pm

ill take it u liked the mask i made fro the punisher lol
Back to top Go down
Spade13

Spade13

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:20 pm

ha yeah it was better then the one i made
Back to top Go down
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:21 pm

lol ok then
Back to top Go down
Spade13

Spade13

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:38 pm

here is a concept i made based on an idea that at the end of ironman there would be advancements put on to his mark 3 suit to give him more fire power
Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character ION
beast from x-men 3
Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character ION5
iceman in his iceform in x-men 3
Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character ION2
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Very cool gallery

Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Rayneb10Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelSpade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Kat-sprite-blackpumaSpade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character RyadoneSpade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
conor.merriman

conor.merriman

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:59 pm

wow!

brilliant micros!

i love Beast and Iceman, best x3 beast ive seen in ages
Back to top Go down
http://x-men-pro.deviantart.com/
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:04 am

Its the best X3 Beast Ive seen by far (trust me Ive seen ALOT-possibly all of them). If you gave him slightly bigger hands he'd be perfect and made the bottom of the jacket a little higher to show it doesnt quite fit!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/the-quester/gallery
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:33 am

Agreed, awsome update, best movie Beast ever
Back to top Go down
Spade13

Spade13

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Here is my take on a movie version of sentry and him when he is mad using the power of a million exploding suns (credit to MicroManED)

Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character ION6

Movie Version of Ben Riley (Credit goes to WHY_SO_SERIOUS)

Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character ION3
Back to top Go down
conor.merriman

conor.merriman

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:34 am

brilliant job,

these are excellent
Back to top Go down
http://x-men-pro.deviantart.com/
powerverse

powerverse

Male
Sagittarius Rat
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:47 am

cool works Spade13.
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:14 am

realy realy excelent i like the movie versions
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:34 am

Fantastic micros Spade. I really like the Ironman stuff and the X3 Beast.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:44 am

Spiffy micros
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Spade13

Spade13

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Here is something i have been working on for a while. Me and my friend had the argument who would win in a fight optimus prime from the 1st movie or ironman. So i decided to combine them. here it is Iron Prime. (Personally I still think Ironman would win)

Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Ironmanprime
Credit to where it is due
Back to top Go down
Spade13

Spade13

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:47 am

I have been reading the Imortal Ironfist series. So now Im working on a project featuring that. Here is a little taste for whats to come

Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Zzz
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Excellent Iron Prime and Ironfist.
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 am

IronFist looks so awsome, cant wait for more!
Back to top Go down
Spade13

Spade13

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Alright as promised The Immortal Ironfist. Still more to come the more i read. Im gonna do the past Ironfists and maybe even some of the Immortal Weapons

Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character TheImortalIronfist

There is Danny Rand at his office, When he confronts Orson, When Danny Faces Shou- Lao, The Early Ironfist, Him in the begining of the Immortal Ironfist, Him investigating hydra, Him at the 7 capital cities of heaven, Him fighting with Orson, Him fighting against Fat Cobra, Him healed, Danny hurt, Orsonal Randall, A young Orson Randall, Lei-Kung the thunder, and my attempt at Yu Ti the master

(Credit to MicroManED and anywhere else it is do)

Last edited by Spade13 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:10 am

awsome job, I really like these
Back to top Go down
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:55 am

I only read this recently and was blown away by the quality of the story telling. Ive read some of Immortal Weapons and stuff and it doesnt quite meet this volume for some reason. Really love these micros of a comic I really love
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:04 am

Terrific Ironfist set, Spade.
Back to top Go down
whizzbang

whizzbang

Male
Pisces Age : 154
Image Software : MSPain
Registration date : 2006-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:37 am

Yay! Iron Prime looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:49 am

I love Orson Randall. Ive had this idea for a while they they ought to revive him and Ezekiel and age Stick back to being an old man. Then throw in Isaih Bradley and there is a team Id love to read about. Four cantankerous old, superheroes lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character   Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spade13's Gallery: BACK FROM THE DEAD with Alpha Male my new Character
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next