Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)

Go down 
+25
Corpse Army
Kgoku
Haydn
undeadpool
IceMaiden
croc5
MicroManED
darrenhellstrom
RayneKirby
Sinue Didier
PirateQueenTetra
Yorel
Sir Uriel
Undefined
Hudson Almeida
Witch
Caged_Ardvark
Selficide
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Mr. Fantasy
PrincessLinkette
Lomeli
Shinobu
Omnis Ra
NaruHina
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Black Rock Shooter (BRS) Vs. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
Black Rock Shooter
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Vote_l1029%NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Vote_r10
 29% [ 2 ]
Monkey D. Luff
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Vote_l1071%NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Vote_r10
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2012-07-27

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Empty
PostSubject: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:07 am

hi so im new and im still learning how to make microes
but i noticed take basically every member has a there own Hero
so i wanted to make one for my self
so... heres my idea hero so far (sorry i dont have the micro yet still working on it)

NAME: Ashley Ann Arroyo
TEAMMATES: Liney Vallejo, Thyme Farrington, Amy Saunders
SPECIALTIES: Sword Fighting, Gun-Slinging, and Three Fighting Styles (Baguazhang, Taijiquan, and Xingyiquan)
ABILITIES: Eyes of Sorath (X-Ray Vision, 360ยบ Field of Vision,50m - 10km Field of Vision), Superhuman Strength, Fire Manipulation, Regenerative Abilities, Demon Telepathy, Partial Demon Form, Complete Demon Form
DATE OF BIRTH: December 27th
PLACE OF BIRTH: Albany, NY, United States
SEX: Female
HAIR: Black w/ Blue dye
EYES: White - Eyes of Sorath (inherited from Lucifer)
ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn
HEIGHT: 167.64 cm
WEIGHT: 58.967 kg
SEXTUALITY: Homosexual
BLOOD TYPE: A
FAMILY: Lucifer (Father), Lynda Abourezk (Mother),
FAVORITE FOODS: Cinnamon Rolls
LEAST FAVOERITE FOODS: Crabs and Shrimp
HOBBY: Pressing Flowers, Cooking

do you guys think there is anything i should remove or add?
and tell me what you think n.n

Last edited by NaruHina on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:43 am

Welcome to the board. Really looking foward to seeing your work.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : Paint/Photoshop
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Sounds a bit like DMC, looking forward to see what she's gonna look like in micro form Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKEu3InZJgEuXqWTO54t1Q
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:43 pm

whats "DMC"?
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:52 am

I think he means Devil May Cry, the video game series. Anyway, I like the level of detail you're adding to her backstory, and I'm eager to see her design. If you'd like, I can help you make the micro. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:18 am

oooh ok DMC!
thanks im still writing her bio like Personality, Story, etc.
and thank you for the offer but it will be my first micro so i wanna make it myself ^^
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 am

Welcome to MIB! Can't wait to see some of your work, I always love meeting new people. ^_^ Your hero sounds awesome, by the way. It would be really cool to see a micro of her in the near future!
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:18 am

Thank you ^^ I'm really working hard on her at the moment so you'll hopefully see it soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 am

Hello, welcome
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:00 am

Hi lol and thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:23 am

Woo!! Very Happy I'm excited. If you ever need help with anything, be it hair or clothing, or just anything about ANYTHING, you can always message me. Razz Love your avatar by the way!
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:57 am

Thank you for the offer ^^ ill definitely message you if help is needed Wink
And thanks lol I'm a huge fan of Hinata!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Hinata is adorable, i once drew a picture of her for a dear friend of mine. XD why i haven't posted it here to MIB... I dunno! XD
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:59 am

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Aaaytxu
Here is Ashley! finally finished after 2 1/2 days lol Razz
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:01 am

Wow, that looks damn good!

Great job! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://whysoserious.com
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 am

Thank you WSS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:08 am

Holy cow, and this is your fist micro? She is amazing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:21 am

YA IT MY FIRST XD
THANK YOU Smile
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:53 am

WOW!! Best "First Micro" I have ever seen!!
You have a great future ahead in micros if this is the beginning, cannot wait to see more!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:01 am

Are you sure thats your first micro. Thats freaking epic.
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:13 am

Quote :
WOW!! Best "First Micro" I have ever seen!!
You have a great future ahead in micros if this is the beginning, cannot wait to see more!!
lol thanks Smile

Quote :
Are you sure thats your first micro. Thats freaking epic.
ya im pretty sure it is lol unless pokemon sprites count as microes lol
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:19 am

If you made pokemon sprites you should post them here. I'd love to see them. Razz You're awesome!
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:28 am

lol i would but that was like a year or two ago
and i dont have them in my computer anymore
lol thank Razz
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:28 am

An amazing first micro. I love her design, and you did such a great job on her. Congrats. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:00 am

thank you Lomeli!!
the design took a while to think about Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next