Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)

Go down 
+25
Corpse Army
Kgoku
Haydn
undeadpool
IceMaiden
croc5
MicroManED
darrenhellstrom
RayneKirby
Sinue Didier
PirateQueenTetra
Yorel
Sir Uriel
Undefined
Hudson Almeida
Witch
Caged_Ardvark
Selficide
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Mr. Fantasy
PrincessLinkette
Lomeli
Shinobu
Omnis Ra
NaruHina
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Black Rock Shooter (BRS) Vs. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
Black Rock Shooter
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Vote_l1029%NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Vote_r10
 29% [ 2 ]
Monkey D. Luff
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Vote_l1071%NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Vote_r10
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2012-07-27

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:34 am

sorry for the double post... but im updating Ashley's Bio

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Aaaytxu
NAME: Ashley Ann Arroyo
TEAMMATES: Liney Vallejo, Thyme Farrington, Amanda Cutting
SPECIALTIES: Sword Fighting, Gun-Slinging, and Three Fighting Styles (Baguazhang, Taijiquan, and Xingyiquan)
ABILITIES: Eyes of Sorath (X-Ray Vision, 360º Field of Vision,50m - 10km Field of Vision), Superhuman Strength, Fire Manipulation, Regenerative Abilities, Demon Telepathy, Partial Demon Form, Complete Demon Form
DATE OF BIRTH: December 27th
PLACE OF BIRTH: Albany, NY, United States
RACE: Human/Demon
SEX: Female
HAIR: Black w/ Blue dye
EYES: White - Eyes of Sorath (inherited from Lucifer)
Left: Normal, Right: Partial Demon Form
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Demoneyes
ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn
HEIGHT: 162.56 cm
WEIGHT: 54.43 kg
SEXTUALITY: Homosexual
BLOOD TYPE: A
FAMILY: Lucifer (Father), Lynda Arroyo (Mother),
FAVORITE FOODS: Cinnamon Rolls
LEAST FAVOERITE FOODS: Crabs and Shrimp
HOBBY: Pressing Flowers, Cooking
PERSONALITY: Ashely has a protective and supportive personality, and she is timid, serene, and very polite, always using appropriate name suffixes. She is very kind hearted, she is also incredibly empathetic and able to connect with someone's feelings to her own. She is headstrong, brave and has a lot of confidence. Generally, Ashley opts to think carefully before acting. She is very hard working. She seems to have a soft-spot for animals. She's not the type of person for school or studying, though she was able to gain a junior high diploma. She is often very open with his friends.
When her friends found out about her demon heritage, they become afraid of her, thinking that she is unstable which could lead to a disaster, but they slowly got used to her and accepted her. She supports her friends and tries to encourage and help them, she also gets along very well with her team-mates. Ashley has resolved to protect her team-mates no matter what, and failing was not an option. She is willing to put her own life on the line for her friends and family.
Ashley has always had a long-standing admiration for Liney, which later developed into much stronger feelings, eventually leading her to fall in love with her. From the beginning, Ashely's affection for Liney was clear to almost everyone around her except Liney herself, who was oblivious to her feelings at first (before her confession). Ashley resolved that once the war with the Demons was over, she will be standing right beside her, walking with her, and holding her hand.

Last edited by NaruHina on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat
Registration date : 2012-06-10

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 am

Wow....she looks awesome. I love the character sheet as well. Really great work, I know I can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 am

Awesome bio! Can't wait to see more from you. You've made awesome progress so far Razz
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 am

Caged_Ardvark wrote:
Wow....she looks awesome. I love the character sheet as well. Really great work, I know I can't wait to see more.
Thank you Smile

PrincessLinkette wrote:
Awesome bio! Can't wait to see more from you. You've made awesome progress so far Razz
That's lol Bio was a little difficult but I did it Razz
And really you think so?
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:30 am

Really beautiful creation! Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:57 am

Very Good!
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:26 am

Nice work, I look forward to more.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 am

nice work on your new hero
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Witch wrote:
Really beautiful creation! Welcome Very Happy
Thank you!! she is quite beautiful Razz lol

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Very Good!
Thanks!

Undefined wrote:
Nice work, I look forward to more.
Thanks! Hopefully there will be more soon!

Sir Uriel wrote:
nice work on your new hero
Thank you! I worked pretty hard on her

*Update* almost done with Ashley's background Story
and stared make her Partial Demon Form and Liney
Back to top Go down
Yorel

Yorel

Male
Capricorn Dragon
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 pm

Selficide wrote:
WOW!! Best "First Micro" I have ever seen!!
You have a great future ahead in micros if this is the beginning, cannot wait to see more!!

I'm going to have to agree. It looks amazing and if it's any sort of indication of whats to come, I think you may fast become one of my favorite artists on here.
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Yorel wrote:
Selficide wrote:
WOW!! Best "First Micro" I have ever seen!!
You have a great future ahead in micros if this is the beginning, cannot wait to see more!!

I'm going to have to agree. It looks amazing and if it's any sort of indication of whats to come, I think you may fast become one of my favorite artists on here.
YAY! cheers
And thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : Paint/Photoshop
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 pm

o_O God damn, that is amazing for a first Micro!

You wouldn't know Razor by any chance? Your style is very similar to his XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKEu3InZJgEuXqWTO54t1Q
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Thanks lol but no I don't know Razor
But I have seen him on the members list!
And really you think so?
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Yeah you should really check out some of his stuff, might give you some good ideas for more characters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Lol ok will do ^^
Btw is he an active member?
If so you think he would help me with some character designs?
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:27 pm

Erm I don't think he is as much any more but if you drop him an Inbox i'm sure he'll reply at some point Smile
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:30 pm

Oh ok lol thank ^^
Back to top Go down
PirateQueenTetra

PirateQueenTetra

Female
Gemini Dog
Registration date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:41 pm

I love the hair on your micro and it is very well done for your first one. I like the blue in the hair to it works very well. I will definitely be waiting to see your next few micros.
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 pm

I agree with my buddy Tetra, you blended the blue in her hair very well. Lol, i can't stop looking at your micro, she's fabulous!
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 pm

PirateQueenTetra wrote:
I love the hair on your micro and it is very well done for your first one. I like the blue in the hair to it works very well. I will definitely be waiting to see your next few micros.
thank you! lol the hair was pretty hard to make lol
Alot of trial ans error xP
PrincessLinkette wrote:
I agree with my buddy Tetra, you blended the blue in her hair very well. Lol, i can't stop looking at your micro, she's fabulous!
Lol thank you! Like I told Tetra, It was "pretty hard to make lol"
And I'm glad you that you find her Fabulous!

I am gonna up date her Bio tomorrow so...
keep an eye out for the update! It will have
~ More personality trait
(including the explanation on why she doesn't like crab or shrimp lol)
~ her full background Story
~ and much more Wink
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:43 pm

quick update on Ashley!
New Partial Demon Form Micro
and added an Origin Story too!
also put up Stats
please leave comments and tell me what you think ^^
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Aaaty
NAME: Ashley Ann Arroyo
TEAMMATES: Liney Vallejo, Thyme Farrington, Amanda Cutting
AFFILIATION: Akuma
SPECIALTIES: Sword Fighting, Gun-Slinging, Explosives, and Three Fighting Styles (Baguazhang, Taijiquan, and Xingyiquan)
ABILITIES: Eyes of Sorath (X-Ray Vision, 360º Field of Vision,50m - 10km Field of Vision), Superhuman Strength, Fire Manipulation, Regenerative Abilities, Demon Telepathy, Partial Demon Form, Complete Demon Form
STATS:
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Sstatsl
DATE OF BIRTH: December 27th
PLACE OF BIRTH: Albany, NY, United States
RACE: Human/Demon
SEX: Female
HAIR: Black w/ Blue dye
EYES: White - Eyes of Sorath (inherited from Lucifer)
Left: Normal, Right: Partial Demon Form
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Demoneyes
ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn
HEIGHT: 162.56 cm
WEIGHT: 54.43 kg
SEXUALITY: Homosexual
BLOOD TYPE: A
FAMILY: Lucifer (Father), Lynda Arroyo (Mother), Juvia Rein (One who Raised her)
FAVORITE FOODS: Cinnamon Rolls
LEAST FAVORITE FOODS: Crabs and Shrimp
HOBBY: Cooking, Pressing Flowers, and watching Horror Films
PERSONALITY:
Ashley has a protective and supportive personality, and she is timid, serene, and very polite, always using appropriate name suffixes. She is very kind hearted, she is also incredibly empathetic and able to connect with someone's feelings to her own. She is headstrong, brave and has a lot of confidence. Generally, Ashley opts to think carefully before acting. She is very hard working. She seems to have a soft-spot for animals. She's not the type of person for school or studying, though she was able to gain a junior high diploma. She is often very open with his friends.
When her friends found out about her demon heritage, they become afraid of her, thinking that she is unstable which could lead to a disaster, but they slowly got used to her and accepted her. She supports her friends and tries to encourage and help them, she also gets along very well with her team-mates. Ashley has resolved to protect her team-mates no matter what, and failing was not an option. She is willing to put her own life on the line for her friends and family.
Ashley has always had a long-standing admiration for Liney, which later developed into much stronger feelings, eventually leading her to fall in love with her. From the beginning, Ashely's affection for Liney was clear to almost everyone around her except Liney herself, who was oblivious to her feelings at first (before her confession). Ashley resolved that once the war with the Demons was over, she will be standing right beside her, walking with her, and holding her hand.
STORY:
During the time of the Lunar Eclipse, when Lucifer murdered a large number of the world's holiest men, in order to find someone who he could possess, to impregnate a virgin woman so the child could later command the demon army. Lynda Arroyo was the unfortunate one to be impregnated by him, When the Vatican found out about this, she was going to be executed by the Vatican for being impregnated by him. Bhagavan and Ishvara were ordered by Lynda's Father of The Vatican, to go find and kill her and Lucifer's child. They found Lynda within a forest with her newborn twins, whom she named Ashley and Devin, and she soon died of childbirth. Instead of killing the twins, Bhagavan decided to seal Ashley's demonic powers, with the help of Ishvara.they left Ashey and Devin in two different Adoption Centers. In her childhood, Ashley lead a normal human life, but her strength and eye sight seemed unnatural, so all the children and even Teachers feared her and thought of her as a demon. She hardly got into fight, but when seen did the child would be brutaly beaten. Ashely always admired Juvia Rein a woman who raised her in the adoption center. She wanted to become like her when she grew up. Juvia when she firsst met Ashley, Ashley would cry constantly until Juvia made Cinnamon Roll and fed it to Ashley. Thus when ever Ashley would be upset she would make her some to cheer her up. She likes watching horror movies in her spare time on her own small personal TV set. Ashley befriended with 3 girls at the center named Liney, Thyme, and Amanda, Asley always protected Liney from bullies and encouraged her to chase her dream. Ashley has Entomophobia the fear of insects and similar arthropods, thuse causing her hate Shrimp and Crap as food. Also in her youth, Ashley learned how to cook, and pressing flowers which became her natural talent. After growing up and still in the adoption center Ashley was eager to to know her origin. She goes to talk to Juvia, who she considers her mother by now. Then when Ashley enter Juvia's room she found Juvia murdered by a demon named Mephistopheles. When that happened Ashley wanted revenge, as she was leaving to seek her vengeance she was stoped by her friends Liney, Thyme, and Amanda asking to join her in her journey. Three years passed an she became an part of a Monster Hunting group named Akuma run by Ryoshi Kaibutsu and lives in the group’s hi-tech trailer. She is skilled in combat, firearms usage, and sword usage and explosive usage. She uses a pair of Desert Eagles and a katana that she named Babylon to hunt down her targets and her aim has no equal. She Enjoys Hunting Monster especially Werewolves. She is known to others as “The Moon from Demon.”

Last edited by NaruHina on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:57 pm

AWESOME updates, LOVE her demon form. Very Happy And, great backstory. ^_^
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:00 pm

thank you Linky! ^^
took me a while to make everything!
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Cool look and good bio Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinue Didier

Sinue Didier

Male
Pisces Goat
Image Software : C:\Documents and Settings\SINUE DIDIER\Mis documentos\Mis imágenes\X men
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:19 pm

gran trabajo y me refiero a todo en general /great job and I mean everything in general

Double post fixed by RayneKirby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next