Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)

Go down 
+25
Corpse Army
Kgoku
Haydn
undeadpool
IceMaiden
croc5
MicroManED
darrenhellstrom
RayneKirby
Sinue Didier
PirateQueenTetra
Yorel
Sir Uriel
Undefined
Hudson Almeida
Witch
Caged_Ardvark
Selficide
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Mr. Fantasy
PrincessLinkette
Lomeli
Shinobu
Omnis Ra
NaruHina
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Black Rock Shooter (BRS) Vs. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
Black Rock Shooter
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Vote_l1029%NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Vote_r10
 29% [ 2 ]
Monkey D. Luff
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Vote_l1071%NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Vote_r10
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 am

WOO! Amanda looks AWESOME, I love her hair! She's so adorable! Very Happy Very Happy and i just love her cute outfit! You are awesome at micros, girl!
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2012-07-27

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 am

Selficide wrote:
You are so talented, I love these, everyone so far is beautiful....excellent job!!
Lol thank you so much! ^^

PrincessLinkette wrote:
WOO! Amanda looks AWESOME, I love her hair! She's so adorable! Very Happy Very Happy and i just love her cute outfit! You are awesome at micros, girl!
Lol Thank you Linky! Her hair was such a pain so I'm glad you like it!
I know right she's really cute!
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:41 am

Wow these two new characters are great!!! I really like! bravo
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Witch wrote:
Wow these two new characters are great!!! I really like! bravo
lol Thank you Witch!

croc5 wrote:
Very cool!
Thank you Croc!

well i have a teaser list of up coming Character!
do not look if you want it to be a Suprise!

Spoiler:

Last edited by NaruHina on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : Paint/Photoshop
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Amazing work Naru especially on the hair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKEu3InZJgEuXqWTO54t1Q
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 am

Shinobu wrote:
Amazing work Naru especially on the hair Very Happy
Thank you Shinobu I appreciate it!
Like I told Linky it was a pain lol
Btw you asked if I was making any male characters
So did you see the list lol way more male characters than female xD
Back to top Go down
PirateQueenTetra

PirateQueenTetra

Female
Gemini Dog
Registration date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:05 am

They all look amazing. I love the design for the clothing on Amanda and they hair looks awesome and well done.
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 am

PirateQueenTetra wrote:
They all look amazing. I love the design for the clothing on Amanda and they hair looks awesome and well done.
Thank you so much Tetra!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:32 am

Love the look on your characters, can't wait to see more! Smile

NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:05 am

Kat wrote:
Love the look on your characters, can't wait to see more! Smile
Thank you Kat! You will see more soon!
Back to top Go down
Genoman

Genoman

Cancer Snake
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:13 am

Very good.
Original works!
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:03 am

Genoman wrote:
Very good.
Original works!
Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Awesome spoiler there, can't wait to see more characters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 pm

PrincessLinkette wrote:
Awesome spoiler there, can't wait to see more characters. Very Happy

Haha you saw the list! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:32 am

wicked new characters NH they both looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:48 am

Wow, great job with Amanda, and I'm so eager to see all the characters from your universe.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:29 am

Sir Uriel wrote:
wicked new characters NH they both looks awesome
thank you Uriel I think you would really connect with Thyme's abilities!

Lomeli wrote:
Wow, great job with Amanda, and I'm so eager to see all the characters from your universe.
Thank you Lomeli! are I really working hard on the designs of the new characters! So hopefully youll see them soon!
Back to top Go down
undeadpool

undeadpool

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:42 am

Loving all your characters, they are all very original and well thought out, not to mention their great designs Very Happy
keep up the amazing work
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:41 am

undeadpool wrote:
Loving all your characters, they are all very original and well thought out, not to mention their great designs Very Happy
keep up the amazing work
Thank you Undeadpool!
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Awesome design on Amanda Hina. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:40 am

Amanda looks so cute, master level job.
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:19 am

IceMaiden wrote:
Awesome design on Amanda Hina. Very Happy
lol thank you IceMaiden!

Kgoku wrote:
Amanda looks so cute, master level job.
master level O.O ooooo lol
Thank you Kgoku
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:22 pm

I had not seen your Amanda Cutting, it is a fantastic job, I really like your hair and the details. Thyme is also fantastic. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Male
Pisces Snake
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Amanda looks sexy grrr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next