Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)

Go down 
+25
Corpse Army
Kgoku
Haydn
undeadpool
IceMaiden
croc5
MicroManED
darrenhellstrom
RayneKirby
Sinue Didier
PirateQueenTetra
Yorel
Sir Uriel
Undefined
Hudson Almeida
Witch
Caged_Ardvark
Selficide
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Mr. Fantasy
PrincessLinkette
Lomeli
Shinobu
Omnis Ra
NaruHina
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Black Rock Shooter (BRS) Vs. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
Black Rock Shooter
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Vote_l1029%NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Vote_r10
 29% [ 2 ]
Monkey D. Luff
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Vote_l1071%NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Vote_r10
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : Paint/Photoshop
Registration date : 2008-04-08

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Liney is just... Oomf... Great job on her!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKEu3InZJgEuXqWTO54t1Q
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Shocked Liney looks AWESOME. I love her hair, and her outfit! You did a great job. Also.. archery ftw!!! My hero Tari is an archer, so... Linky loves Cool
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 pm

nice work, really love the look of your new character, keep up the wicked work
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:41 pm

RayneKirby wrote:
Liney is pretty cool looking
Thank you Rayne!

Shinobu wrote:
Liney is just... Oomf... Great job on her!
Lol she's just... Oomf xD. Thank you Shinobu

PrincessLinkette wrote:
Shocked Liney looks AWESOME. I love her hair, and her outfit! You did a great job. Also.. archery ftw!!! My hero Tari is an archer, so... Linky loves Cool
So Linky loves Liney in general lol thank you!

Sir Uriel wrote:
nice work, really love the look of your new character, keep up the wicked work
Thank you Uriel I appreciate it!

Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:13 am

Your Liney and Ashley micros are great Naru, wonderful job.
Back to top Go down
http://whysoserious.com
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:35 am

WHY_SO_SERIOUS wrote:
Your Liney and Ashley micros are great Naru, wonderful job.
Thank you WWS!
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:47 am

A very impressive new micro. Love all the attention that goes into the micros and their respective stories.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:51 am

Lomeli wrote:
A very impressive new micro. Love all the attention that goes into the micros and their respective stories.
Thank you Lomeli!
i pay alot of attention to detail! and i wanna give them life!
instead of just posting them and saying "This is my character"
Back to top Go down
MicroManED

MicroManED

Male
Scorpio Monkey
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 am

NaruHina wrote:
Liney is finally finished!
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 55389867
NAME: Liney Vallejo
TEAMMATES: Ashley Ann Arroyo, Thyme Farrington, Amanda Cutting
GROUP AFFILIATION: Akuma
SPECIALTIES: Archery, Gun-Slinging, Kickboxing, and Medical Care
ABILITIES: Incredible Intelligence, Accurate Aiming
WEAPONS: Bow & Arrow,.357 Magnum Pistol, and Japanese Anti-Tank Rifle
STATS:
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Sstatsl
CITIZENSHIP: United States of America
DATE OF BIRTH: March 28th
PLACE OF BIRTH: Kingston, New York, United States
RACE: Human
SEX: Female
HAIR: Originally Brown then dyed Pink
EYES: Green
ZODIAC SIGN: Aries
HEIGHT: 157.48cm
WEIGHT: 49.9kg
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
BLOOD TYPE: O
KNOWN RELATIVES: Sakura Vallejo (Grandmother), Juvia Rein (One who Raised her)
EDUCATION: Junior High Diploma
FAVORITE FOODS: Dumplings
LEAST FAVORITE FOODS: Anything Spicy
HOBBY: Playing Trivia Games, Reading, Studying
PERSONALITY:
Liney was very shy and quiet at school. This is because when she was younger she was awfully shy and sick, so she wasn't able to attend school, which made it hard for her to have friends of her own age. She is incredibly loyal and hardworking, she would do anything for her friends. Liney is naturally hot-headed, stern and irritable, and because of that temper-mental nature. Also somewhat hyper-critical, but most of the time, she is relatively kind, cheerful, and rational. Liney has been shown to be a bit of a flirt and uses this to her advantage. She also prefers to speak formally, very reliant on approaches of theory and principle and tends to be a heavy thinker when it comes to details on almost any matter and very analytic when on or off the job, but she is also capable of being very naive. Although very sensitive and somewhat a natural weeper, Liney has shown to be strong-willed and determined, not one to lose or give up in a fight easily. In addition, she has a very strong sense of being useful, and is often easily frustrated with herself for being a burden and not being helpful, often having to rely on either Ashley and Thyme for help. When Ashley and her first met, she was rather rude and disrespectful towards her, going as far as to insult or degrade her at any chance she got, and even stated that the one thing she doesn't like was Ashley. However, Liney realised that her negative views of her were wrong as Ashley continuously protected her from bullies. As time passes, she began to recognise Ashley as a real person with imperfections, and developed a more sincere desire to be there for her and later fell in love with her. When Ashley promised that she would always protect her, Liney realises just how committed Ashley is to her happiness, and how she has always been there for her. Liney also became concerned that Ashley will someday abandon her and the rest of Akuma in his quest for revenge. She has developed great fondness towards her and is often worries over her well-being. Liney learns of the various hardships Ashley faces: Demon heritage, and Vengence. Saddened by the impact both forces have had on her life, Liney becomes protective of Ashley and tries to do whatever she can to help her overcome these obstacles. Liney begins to empathise with Ashley, and develops a deep feelings for her, due to their spending a lot of time together. After joining Akuma, Liney realises that Ashley is getting stronger and envies her, so she decides to train harder. Later, Ashley explains to her just how deep her love for her truly is. Although Thyme and Amanda thought that Liney needs to have more faith in Ashley's mental stability and should tell her the truth. She is now aware that Ashley loves her, She told Ashely that she loved her as well. With that Ashley Promised they would be together when the war is over.
STORY:
Liney lived with here Grandmother Sakura Vallejo as a child in Kingston, New York. Linely also has no clue on what happened to the Parents. Her and her grandmother were very close when she was still young. On most days, Shiemi would tend to her grandma's garden with her. Sakura told her a story about a the a Magical Flower that could talk and grant you one wish. Then the day came when Liney told her grandmother that she was going out to search for it till sunset. Unfortunately, she stayed out too long, and found her grandmother lying on the ground because of a heart attack. Because of this, Liney believed that it was her fault that her grandmother died that day. After the sad event Liney was sent to a Orphanage in Albany, New York. When she first got there, because she was shy, she was picked on all the time. Later she met Ashley who protected her from bullies. From there on the both of them became best friends. Time passed, Liney started having feelings for Ashley. After the death of Juvia, and Ashley wanted to avenge her death, Liney along with Thyme and Amanda wanted to join Ashley in her journey. Later joining Akume a Organization that hunted monsters. where she learned to Fight and discoverd her amazing ability of accurate aiming. With many weapons she uses she is very fond of her Bow & Arrow,.357 Magnum Pistol, and Japanese Anti-Tank Rifle. Liney is usually in charge of investigating the incidents.

Also a very small update on Ashley
Ashley Ann Arroyo:

Loving your stuff! Can't wait to see more from you.
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:42 am

MicroManED wrote:
Loving your stuff! Can't wait to see more from you.
Thank you MMED! im glad you like my work!Very Happy
also you will see more soon! cheers
im currently working on my next Character
Thyme Farrington!!!
Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Good Work!
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Good Work!
Thank You!
Back to top Go down
undeadpool

undeadpool

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:01 am

wow, everything in this gallery is incredible, love your attention to detail and your designs, keep up the great work Smile
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:08 am

NaruHina wrote:
Wow I didn't see this earlier! your micros are awesome
Keep you the great work!
Same to you, thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:11 am

undeadpool wrote:
wow, everything in this gallery is incredible, love your attention to detail and your designs, keep up the great work Smile
Thank you so much Undeadpool! Razz
and like i said earlier: "i pay alot of attention to detail! and i wanna give them life!
instead of just posting them and saying "This is my character"

croc5 wrote:
NaruHina wrote:
Wow I didn't see this earlier! your micros are awesome
Keep you the great work!
Same to you, thanks!
lol thank you! Very Happy

Also forgot to post my new Avatar!
NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Naruhinaavater1
it Ashley and Liney holding hands <3
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:57 am

Adorable I love you

Also, i like the border a lot, and the shadows beneath them. Little details like that are awesome!
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:10 am

PrincessLinkette wrote:
Adorable I love you

Also, i like the border a lot, and the shadows beneath them. Little details like that are awesome!
Thanks you Linky! I really liked it my self!
It was inspired by the borders that Razor Infinity makes!
So big thanks to him lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:51 pm

nice work on your new avatar, love the added elements you did up
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:54 pm

lol yeah, Razor has some nice talent! He doesn't seem to micro much anymore, but we all have busy lives i guess! lol
Back to top Go down
Haydn

Haydn

Male
Pisces Pig
Image Software : MS Paint, Paint.NET
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:57 pm

A very good start
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Sir Uriel wrote:
nice work on your new avatar, love the added elements you did up
Thank you Uriel!
Again it was inspired by Razor Infinity's work! ^^

PrincessLinkette wrote:
lol yeah, Razor has some nice talent! He doesn't seem to micro much anymore, but we all have busy lives i guess! lol
Ya unfortunately we do :/

Patronus wrote:
A very good start
Thank you Patronus
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 am

Really great avatar! I like so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Witch wrote:
Really great avatar! I like so much Very Happy
Thank You Witch! Wink
Back to top Go down
NaruHina

NaruHina

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:06 pm

ok So im running a tournament for fun while i work on micros
this tournament contains 96 fighters each of a different Anime/Manga!
each battle will last for three days!so let to tournament begin!
ROUND 1
first battle:
Black Rock Shooter (BRS) Vs. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
who will win? you decide!
Ultimate Anime Battle Tournament!!
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:25 am

Wow what a very impressive gallery, really love your two original characters, they are both so awesome, so much detail and beauty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)   NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NaruHina's Gallery (*NEW* Character: Amanda and a Spoiler Character List pg. 9)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next