Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)

Go down 
+63
andrew123
Battleclad
JimmyCrackCorn
PsychoShaman
Logan Wayne
Ghost_Spider
Chronic
Dragonfist
Eraser
Necroleaf
Corpse Army
Alucard
Blanchett
Spyda-Man
NaruHina
MachineHead
anime
ION
KIN STARJUMPER
PrincessLinkette
Mr. Fantasy
BAILEY2088
Major Justice
Tempest
tallejo
TheDenDen
PresidentAmericon
Blastiac
gibi786
Thunder Lad
Witch
Yoshi Guy
The Broken
Aarel
Selficide
IceMaiden
Alex
Ayoma
undeadjedi
Spector
RayneKirby
Undefined
Cyke
GtaMythMaster43
Mowzer
Squigfly
darksteelblonde
Di Vinci
Emissary
Baragon
Lomeli
croc5
Daisuke
Omnis Ra
Facumagia
anime-crazy
jim555
DragonBurger
Sir Uriel
Johnnyzoomburst
Fireaver
Burningbird
Shinobu
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : Paint/Photoshop
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Thanks guys XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKEu3InZJgEuXqWTO54t1Q
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Awesome work, any plans to do strawberry's(Ichigo) first look with the old sword?
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Shirosaki looks epic!!!!!!
Can't wait to see more shin!
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Thanks guys Smile Yeah im gonna do one with the unreleased Zangetsu but not just yet i dont think, wanna work on some other characters then maybe ill do it XD.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Well i haven't really had chance to micro much of anything due to college work but i managed to come up with this in my spare time:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Cheetah-3

Behold! Apocalypse Cheetah!

This is what Cheetah will look like after the first season (Which i am still trying to find the time to write more of the story while i have all this crappy coursework) since his armour will be partially damaged due to a final battle between him and the main villain of the first season. Basically the city will be in ruins after the fight so Cheetah tries to bring order back to Aether city by killing anyone who was directly or indirectly involved with the creation of the hybrid soldier project. This he thinks will help restore order so Aether can begin to rebuild itself. I thought id change his weapon set up slightly by removing one of his magnums and replacing it with a shotgun. also ive given him a combat knife and moved one of his swords to his waste to make room for the shotgun. I was gonna rip the scarf slightly to make it look as if he'd had some pretty tough battles but id rather leave it like it is, Maybe i'll rip it up as the story continues so he looks more battle damaged XD
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:42 pm

very cool i like how he looks, he has a really rough and tough look to him bravo i like it
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Fantastic Cheetah Shin, this is my second fav. design!
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:08 am

thanks guys! I know you've seen loads of designs for him but im settling with the ones ive got for now Smile Im still gonna do some more bleach micros too i think but not just yet XD
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 am

WOW Looks Effin amazing, he's like: Yo Man, get off my way, or I'll send you with God!

Well done
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:02 am

Nice work on both the Bleach and the Apoc Cheetah.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Thanks guys, thought maybe i should ost a Micro of me XD

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Me

Last edited by Shinobu on Thu May 05, 2011 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:56 pm

it looks really good shinobu, its in your own style so i think you have done an excellent job on it, congrats
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Not posted in here for a while XD Iv'e updated the layout on my first post so half the microes are missing at the moment, but they will return when i can be arsed uploading them Smile Also, a finished request micro for Nightwing:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Hunter
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:21 pm

You have any idea how cool this stuff is?
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Thanks man, but its not all that great if you ask me XD
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Shinobu wrote:
Thanks man, but its not all that great if you ask me XD

Well I'm not asking you, I'm telling you... it's all great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:34 pm

haha thanks XD

Heres two more characters fromy my request Universe:

Dark Avenger

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 DarkAvenger

Methosian

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Methosian

And heres another character tthat iv'e recently added to my collection:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Dante

Backstory:

Spoiler:

I got the idea for this character due to the fact im going to be playing him in a short film as a college project.

Hope Y'all like the updates XD

Last edited by Shinobu on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:19 am

wicked new character i love the back story to great work
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:55 am

Thanks Uriel, two updates:

Another new character, I call him Bladedge (Pronnouced: Blade Edge). I wanted some sort of bounty hunter style character but as i was working on him he sorta reminded me of a vampire slayer due tot he cross like symbol on his helmet. Dunno what he is atm might make him a bounty hunter but he specializes in vampire hunting XD:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Bladedge

And i thought Wraith needed another powered up state as well as his full demon form seen as all my other characters have two powered up states barring Shinobu who has 1 plus Reaper and Bladedge who don't have any so far. So i thought when his powers become perfectly balanced between his human and demon forms his attire changes symbolizing his transformation:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 WraithPerfectlyBalancedForm

And if you didnt know what he orginally looked like, here you go:

Full human form:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 WraithFullHuman Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 WraithHybridForm

Full demon form:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 WraithFullDemonForm

Hope Y'all like the updates!

Last edited by Shinobu on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:04 am

Shocking Impressive Shinobu!
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Aside from Character updates, heres something ive been wanting to try for a while. Now most of you dragon ball fans know about the Dragon Ball AF thing where everyone was hyped up about the new SSJ5 Goku, but then you crawled up in a ball and cried for seven days when you found out ti was just a joke (At leas i did... I'm not wierd...). So i thought, screw SSJ5 heres SSJ6!!! XD

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 GokuSSJ6

Sure i kinda rushed it after i finished shading the hair and the face but who gives a crap XD

I used Alex's SSJ5 Goku as reference as well as some images on the internet. Might do a colour swap or something later and alter the hair to make a SSJ5 too XD.
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Great job Shinobu, I dont watch DBZ but I always liked that style.

btw, I hope you will do more Bleach soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Cheers fireaver XD And i dunno maybe when i ahve more insperation to make Bleach Micros Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:00 pm

That looks great, Shinobu. I didn't cry for seven days, but I did pout and whine for a bit. Okay, maybe I shed a few tears, but it was just for a bit. Anyway, great job on Goku.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next