Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Phlyp's Micros

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Phlyp's Micros Empty
PostSubject: Phlyp's Micros   Phlyp's Micros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:45 am

It's been a while since I made any micros. Any advice is welcomed.
Phlyp's Micros Cloudstrifeb

Made using templates from here. Credit goes to who made them. The hair is all mine though.

Phlyp's Micros Spiderman1

List: Spider-man (Peter Parker), Spider-manII (Ben Reilly), Spider-man (House of M), Spider-man (Alex Ross Movie Design), Scarlet Spider (Custom Movie Design)

I used the movie style gray webbing. Makes the symbol pop out more than the traditional black webs. I'm aware that some of the webbing looks a little off. I used real world rules when I made him. For instance, instead of Parker trying to put the webs on after he makes the whole suit, he would've just put the web design on entire lengths of material, then cut it. The eye lens have been on so many other micros before (I don't know who made them originally), slightly edited. I went with the internal web-shooters from the movie when I made Spider-manII and Scarlet Spider. Plus Advertising to your enemies that you need the bracelets to make webs seem rather stupid. I also used the Byrne2 template, just edited the hands to give it the oldschool fist.

I'm a big Spider-man fan, so I might be sticking to the various costumes and clones for now.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

Phlyp's Micros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phlyp's Micros   Phlyp's Micros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:58 am

great work on your cloud micro and your spidermen look cool to
Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Phlyp's Micros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phlyp's Micros   Phlyp's Micros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:07 am

That is way too manly looking to be cloud. I like it, I dont know why, but I do.
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Phlyp's Micros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phlyp's Micros   Phlyp's Micros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:13 am

These are a great start. You seem to have quite the knack for doing these, so continue practicing. Cool

Phlyp's Micros Ragxxi29Phlyp's Micros Fastes10Phlyp's Micros Rag_xx21Phlyp's Micros Em_s_f10Phlyp's Micros I_vote11Phlyp's Micros Emi10Phlyp's Micros Em_zps05e308ce Phlyp's Micros Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Phlyp's Micros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phlyp's Micros   Phlyp's Micros Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:50 am

Woot!! A Cloud!! I like.

Yeah, the face is really manly for him, but as someone who has TRIED to build a bishie face for a Micro, it's not the easiest thing in the world to do without actually putting a woman's face on the guy's body.

So . . . you gonna try for Sephy?

*grin*

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Phlyp's Micros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phlyp's Micros   Phlyp's Micros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phlyp's Micros
Page 1 of 1