Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*

Go down 
+49
ION
JimmyCrackCorn
Quester
Facumagia
Blanchett
Kodiak
Spector
Beefcake
PirateQueenTetra
Zarus
Major Justice
winterrosa
MrsGrizzley
Koosh
Tempest
SilenceGold
vandersonmetal
RayneKirby
Selficide
croc5
Marcelloseya
The Broken
Aarel
Kgoku
thetrappedartist
Daisuke
Eraser
Mr. Fantasy
Necroleaf
Sir Uriel
Berica
Di Vinci
undeadjedi
Genoman
Corpse Army
Dragonfist
Cyke
Witch
riddick
Haydn
Baragon
Lomeli
undeadpool011
Kat
IceMaiden
darksteelblonde
magorsmrad
Emissary
PrincessLinkette
53 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:56 am

Hello, all! Linky, here I love you

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Xmas10 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tek4ebc0c50786d72188745Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linkysmileys-1-1
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Britt110 by Beefcake I love you

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linket12 by PirateQueenTetra
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linket10 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linket12Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Wolfli11by Corpse Army
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fios1010Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Alinkt13Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fromic10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* 4431-810 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Mib_ch10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linky110 by IceMaiden
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Mibshi10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Prince10 by Emissary
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linket15by Necroleaf
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Henshi10 by daisuke
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Hallow10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Brittsheik-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Djme10Costumes :3
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Gifties-1 Halloween gifts for my friends. I'm in there too. XD
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Recolo10 Base by Grizz, color by moi.
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Colorm12 Base by Patronus
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Kereco10Base by Kerewin
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Mariah11 Base by Tetra

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Baseeeee-2-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Baseeeee-2Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Colorme2-2-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Colorme2-2 My color me bases. Razz

TekTeks

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fiotek11Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tek4ebab340a586d9267576Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tek4ebaaebc9b5478006605dLegend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tek4ebabaf0583c20253242Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tek4ebabe8fdc2d62318946Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tek4ebac16d486296474781Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tek4ebac3b9504e30393435Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tek4ebacbf3772a07918200Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tek4ebac88c536e64733934

Feel free to use my micros for whatever you'd like! All I ask is you give me credit, please Very Happy

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Canary-2-1 Or Black Canary will scream in your face...

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fi2-1 Or perhaps Fi will analyze you to death...

Fiona (my main hero and OC)
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fiona10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fiona14Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fiona-1-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Newfio-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linkfio-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fiodoll-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fiotek10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fio2-2Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linkysmileys-1-2Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fioava10
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* DarkFio-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Microvamp-2-1
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Katfio10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Katfio11 by Kat

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fio1010 -by IceMaiden
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linket11-by Tempest
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* SisFio-1-1-by Patronus
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Celtic10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Hallow11-by Witch
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fionac11-by Da Talking Beaver
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Selfic10 -by Selficide
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Facu-f10 by Facumagia

Tari (OC)
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tariup11Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tariupdated-1-1 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tari11
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tari-2-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Taripixelcopycopy-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tari222-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tari-1
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Alinkt12- by Sir Uriel, wing temp by MrsGrizzley
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tek4ebab340a586d9267576

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Kattar10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Kattar11 by Kat
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Bypatr10 By Patronus

Link I love you
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linky22222-2-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linky-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Ordonl12 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Ordonlinky2-1"Twilight Princess" Linky
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Newootlink-1"Ocarina of Time" Linky
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linktari-1
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tari222-1-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linkfio-1
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Blahfa10
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linkysnake-1Legend of Metal Gear?

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Selfic11Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Selfic12 By Selficide, Dude you are awesome!

Kioshi (OC)
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Kioshi-2-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Kioshi-3-1 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Kioshi11

Zelda/Tetra/Sheik Same girl, does it matter?
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Zelda-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Tetra10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Sszelda-1

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Ivyzelda-1Zellie + Poison Ivy = WIN.

Hio (OC)
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Hio-1

Blaine (OC)
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Blaine-2-1

Midna
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Midna-1-3Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Midna-1

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Midnac10 Masquerade Midna for IceMaiden's ColorMeMicroed base.

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Kittym10 Modern Midna for Tetra's ColorMe base.

Nolana (OC)
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Nolana-1

Ferian
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Ferian-1-1

Samus
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Samus-1

Katara
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Katara-1

Kairi
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Kairi210

ChibiDolls
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Chibis-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Zuko-1
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Kyra-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Amikono-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Emissary-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Kat-1-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Ty-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Ren-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Linkyzellie-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* St-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Dan-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Ishoritwins-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Selficide-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Midna-1

My fairy guardians
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fiona-1-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Emiko2-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Witch-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fairy-1-1-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Theresia2-2-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Blomstre-1-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Katfairy-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fairy-1-3
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Dudefairy-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Darqsyde-1

Random chibi things, I'll make more soon Very Happy And feel free to use the two templates, but please give me credit for them :3

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Chibisprites-1-1 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Chibisprites-1-6 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Chibisprites-1-3 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Chibisprites-1-5 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Chibisprites-1-2 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Chibisprites-1-4 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Chibisprites-1-7

A few temps I've made, and I plan on making more. Check my Linkette's Temps page to see the rest :3 Feel free to use them, but I'd really appreciate the credit, please! I love you

I'll always have every single micro i make added to this very first post. I update it regularly so nobody really has to search my entire gallery for something. Razz You may also use my micros, sprites and ChibiDolls, just give me credit in your signature! Or ...something! XD
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Mastersword-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Shield-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Bow-1Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Rupees-1 Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Ocarina-1
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fairy-2
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Magictemp-1 magic temp :3

Last edited by PrincessLinkette on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:07 am; edited 160 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:57 am

Very impressive for your first posting. Nicely done.

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Ragxxi29Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Fastes10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Rag_xx21Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Em_s_f10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* I_vote11Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Emi10Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Em_zps05e308ce Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
magorsmrad

magorsmrad

Male
Taurus Rat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:59 am

Cool flames Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darksteelblonde

darksteelblonde

Female
Pisces Snake
Image Software : Photoshop CS5
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:59 am

For the fact that you just hurr derped, and stated that you made the clothes from scratch, you've officially become my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://darksteelblonde.deviantart.com/
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:03 am

Fallen Angel wrote:
For the fact that you just hurr derped, and stated that you made the clothes from scratch, you've officially become my friend.

Haha =P Thanks a bunch! :3 I love you What a Face

06:04
Emissary wrote:
Very impressive for your first posting. Nicely done.

Thank you very much!! Very Happy

06:05
magorsmrad wrote:
Cool flames Very Happy

^_^ Flames are win. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:07 am

That is one awesome micro. A very beautiful start. You can be sure I will be watching this gallerey. Smile
Did you do the flames with photoshop?

I do all my stuff from scratch, but you are much better then me.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:14 am

Love the micro, looks great Smile

Do be careful of the double/triple posting. Best thing to do is use the multi-quote feature and answer everyone in one post.

undeadpool011

undeadpool011

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:20 am

wow great job cant wait to see more from you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:24 am

Beautiful first micro. You did an excellent job, I'm looking forward to more. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Baragon
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Baragon

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:22 am

Good work, the face is really interesting Very Happy

Can I just interesting you at getting an eye here : http://microheroes.virtuaboard.com/t2-rules-regles
The number 10 on double posting.
No drama here, just for futur information Wink

"We will fight till our very last pixel. Every one of us !
Is this madness ?... NO ! THIS IS MICRO !!!!!!!"
Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* BaragonSmileyThanks KooshLegend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* BaragonSmiley
Back to top Go down
Haydn

Haydn

Male
Pisces Pig
Image Software : MS Paint, Paint.NET
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Nice work
I'm liking the gallery already Smile
Back to top Go down
riddick

riddick

Male
Virgo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:41 pm

His first micro looks fantastic, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/riddickdj
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Great creation!
I'm curious to see your next work
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyke

Cyke

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Great job!
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Fantastic start, I look forward to seeing more.
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Zelda-ness   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:45 am

ZELDA! Very Happy I'm a huge Legend of Zelda fan. So... I've been looking forward to drawing this one. I love you I made everything but the pose from scratch. So... her face, her hair, her clothes/tiara, her ears... everything. Took a couple of hours, but... It's kinda rewarding. Hope you all like her! Link is next, hopefully Razz I'm a huge Nintendo nerd, so.. if you have any suggestions, throw 'em at me. Maybe not literally... hurr derp Very Happy

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Zelliepixelscopy

monkey
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:47 am

omg that is drawn beautifully Smile great work :3 and if you like zelda i have a twilight princess person you might to make its Minda human forum :3
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:49 am

- Merged the two topics, only one gallery allowed per person -

Zelda looks great though! Love how she turned out. I posted my Zelda and Link in my gallery for you to see.

IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:54 am

Oh she is fantastic! Great job. Nintendo nerd eh? So I'm not the only one. Razz

As for suggestions, I've been playing Zelda Twilight Princess,
and she has a cloak in the game, just a plain cloak, so maybe....? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:15 am

Wow, that is incredible work with your new micro. Zelda looks amazing, as for any other Nintendo characters, why not Mr. Nintendo, himself? Super Mario! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
undeadpool011

undeadpool011

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:47 am

great job!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:45 am

Very Happy

undeadpool011: Thanks a bunch!

Lomeli: Thank you! And, thanks for the suggestion. Mario would be fun! Luigi too, perhaps... Very Happy always gotta include little brother, right? haha..

IceMaiden: Hooray for Nintendo nerds I love you thanks, glad you like! That's a good idea actually, I would have never thought of that. ^-^ woot!

Kat: :3 I just checked them out, they are amazing! Thanks for the comment!

dave: Thanks, and awesome idea! I adore Midna, in both her imp for AND her true form.

Hm... I should just do a whole Twilight princess section, or something Wink
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:57 am

if you want i could help you with that i have a good collection of Zelda stuff
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:59 am

That would be awesome. Very Happy I'd like to see them
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:02 am

i sent them to you i wanna remake my Zelda now meaning that i saw this you did so much better then me its driving me to try again :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next