Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*

Go down 
+49
ION
JimmyCrackCorn
Quester
Facumagia
Blanchett
Kodiak
Spector
Beefcake
PirateQueenTetra
Zarus
Major Justice
winterrosa
MrsGrizzley
Koosh
Tempest
SilenceGold
vandersonmetal
RayneKirby
Selficide
croc5
Marcelloseya
The Broken
Aarel
Kgoku
thetrappedartist
Daisuke
Eraser
Mr. Fantasy
Necroleaf
Sir Uriel
Berica
Di Vinci
undeadjedi
Genoman
Corpse Army
Dragonfist
Cyke
Witch
riddick
Haydn
Baragon
Lomeli
undeadpool011
Kat
IceMaiden
darksteelblonde
magorsmrad
Emissary
PrincessLinkette
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:26 am

gimme a sec, lol
http://microheroes.virtuaboard.com/t8281p315-ice-cafemm-power-ranger-heartz-page-47
and my llia, lol
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:31 am

I thought they looked awesome! XD I cracked up laughing at the first one... omg XD I love your Avatar stuff, too! I'm a HUUUUGE fan of the show. Very Happy i heart Sokka. ^_______^
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 am

hehe, me too, lol.
I love Sokka, hehhe. When I resume my avatars
I HAVE to start with him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:42 am

Those drawings are amazing, and that Link is spot-on. Very nice work. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:50 am

Ice- YES! Oh, you know what would be cool? Make one of him with that black and silver warrior paint stuff on, and that ... one outfit from the south pole that I cant think of the name of right now! I'm pretty sure you see him actually wear it, but i know for SURE he wears it in a flashback with their dad, when he's like.. thirteen, I think. I may need to google a picture....

Lomeli- Thanks a bunch! Glad you like him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 am

Oh! You're so awesome! Very Happy
heheh, this is fun, talking about what to micro next. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 am

It is! Very Happy *hugs* I think Midna is next on my list, and once I finish both Midnas I'll post every microhero I've made so far, even the OC's. Although I really should do a more traditional Link, but... maybe later lol XD I may do a few Avatar ones, too. Mainly Toph and Sokka. ;3

Last edited by ALinkToMaxHavok on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 am

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Alrighty. Just in case any of you who like this gallery are not keeping track of my line art requestverse, my laptop is having some issues. Which means, line art requests are temoprarily on hold [just gives me more time to draw the outlines on paper though!] but microheros are NOT, because i can [slowly, VERY slowly] do them in paint, on either my mom's laptop or my brother's computer. Or something. -__-; lol Anywho, I'll try to have both Midna's done today, and as usual, you can all use my few microheros as your avatar or in your gallery as long as you give me credit! :3 and maybe let me know...? pretty please?
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:53 am

I got a little bored today and stole my mom's laptop to use ms paint. BUT, i found the microheroes to be veeeery irritating without the use of Photoshop. SO, I made some little pixel chibi things. So far I have Fiona, imp Midna, and Twilight Princess Zelda. :3 I think they kinda suck, but... I might as well just post them to my gallery anyway.

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Sprite11

What also sucks, is that since my moms laptop doesn't have photoshop... I can't get rid of the white background until my laptop is fixed. -__-; Ugh.
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:18 am

OOH! I love these so much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Really? Very Happy Thanks a bunch!!! If enough people like them, I might start taking requests to make up for not being able to do line arts until Beefcake's dad looks at my ruined laptop. :3 By the way, I love your zelda Very Happy I was thinking about changing my avatar to my Ordon Link, because he's my favorite out of the ones I've finished so far, but... Then people would think I was a boy. -__-; And, I'm DEFINITELY a female. XD Maybe once I finish Midna, or Tetra, or Malon.... I have an endless list of Zelda characters from random games.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Nicely done, Link looks cool and the lil sprite people aint bad either.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Great micros, I'll be watching your gallery Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Lol, I love em so. Very Happy
Fiona sprite is my fave. ^_^
Its so confusing when women use male avis and
guys use female ones isn't it? lol And glad you like my Zelda. Very Happy
I should get to work on Midna and some other
versions of Link and Zelda, lol. Also need to do some more characters
from TP. I REALLY loved some of the designs.
Alsoooooo, have you seen the Sokka? Thought since you kinda requested it I should do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Thanks, everybody!! <3 <3 <3 ^___^ I'll have more micros up once I have access to Photoshop again! And you can use them if you ever want to, just give me credit :3

Ice- Thanks :3 I think Zelda looks the coolest.. i kinda need to touch up Midna a bit, and i may add the vines to Fiona. I'll do more of them soon Very Happy And, where is your Sokka at? The rangers gallery was ended or something last I checked, because i wanted to comment on the Rainbow ranger, but it wouldnt let me. XD I'll search your stuff though and find him! Very Happy And, I might eventually change my avatar to Link, but in my signature say that i am, in fact, a GIRL. ;3 OR maybe put Link and Tari together, since... Well, i feel like im giving you a spoiler, but in my fan fiction, there's a romance between the two. But I made it kind of obvious from the beginning anyway... >_>;

Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Lol. I have a new gallerey, its called The Ice Machine. Smile
Fanfics are so fun, lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:43 pm

They are. :3 If you ever wanted to read it, its on fanfiction.net and it's called Legend of Zelda: Interweaving Destinies, by... ALinkToMaxHavok! Very Happy [thats my favorite user name XD] And your Sokka is amazing Surprised Have you ever made Toph? Or Suki? ...actually, unless im mistaken and it was one of my other friends, i may have already seen a Suki from you....? But I can't remember. -__-; I've slept [a lot!] since then ^^;'

Actually, i planned on making Kingdom Hearts characters, Avatar characters, and random anime people I love, so I'm eventually going to change the name to this gallery. But for now, i wanna get some awesome Zelda characters finished ^_^
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:10 am

Cool! ^_^
I've done all the Suki outfits, and i did one toph so far. Also did Katara,
a few Zuko's, all the Ty-lee's and some Mai's.
I have most of them posted in my first gallerey, and the rest in my second. Smile

Also, the face on Fiona looks slightly different, did you change it? Or am I just seeing things? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:12 am

The "little pixel chibi things" are adorable. Even though they're so small, I can still tell who they are, and they look great. I hope your laptop is fixed soon, so you can continue to wow us with your work.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Eraser

Eraser

Female
Virgo Buffalo
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 pm

The link looks great! Good work on the sprites as well.
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Ice: Ha HA! Yes, I changed her features a bit, and the shimmer animation on her wings. I added two more slides XD Her eyes were bothering me, and her face looked somewhat uneven, so I fixed those a little, too. I was wondering if anybody would say something ;3 points for you! Very Happy and i shall go check out your galleries ^___^

Lomeli: Thank you so much! I hope it gets fixed soon too... Glad you like my work, though! Very Happy

Devinity Star: Thank you! Very Happy I'll be making more sprites soon!
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Yay! 3 points for me! lol. Very Happy
Thanks. Smile Also, was thinking I should get a Dreia micro done up,
she's my zelda chracter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:53 pm

YES ICE! Definitely! I love Zelda OC's! Very Happy

Speaking of Original characters, I have another version of Tari done, for all of you to see ^_^ Very Happy

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Tari-1

This is Tari, in one of her other outfits. Not that it really matters to many people [LOL] but, this was more towards the beginning of my story, where Tari kind of gets herself into a little... predicament, and gets badly hurt. Her red tunic was ripped and stuff, so this green dress was what she wore while Ilia mended her tunic. Also, that's why she's covered in bandages.

And, I had an urge to go ahead and make this...

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Linktari-1

^_^

Oh, and Ice... I may need some extra characters later on in my Destinies fanfiction, so would you mind if I used your character? I've been using some of my other friends Zelda OC's, and to give them credit I post a link to their blog or deviantart or whatever, so I can send one to your Mircoheroes profile, if you'd like Very Happy

ALSO! I found a way to get rid of the annoying white backgrounds that MS paint gives micros. I uploaded them to my Photobucket account, and did a smart-cutout. Woot! Glad I figured something out! Just wish my mom's laptop had Photoshop....
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 pm

I LOVE THAT! You are soo great with these designs. Very Happy
Sooo cute. ^_^
YEah I guess you can use my character. Smile
I have to start her own story here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next