Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*

Go down 
+49
ION
JimmyCrackCorn
Quester
Facumagia
Blanchett
Kodiak
Spector
Beefcake
PirateQueenTetra
Zarus
Major Justice
winterrosa
MrsGrizzley
Koosh
Tempest
SilenceGold
vandersonmetal
RayneKirby
Selficide
croc5
Marcelloseya
The Broken
Aarel
Kgoku
thetrappedartist
Daisuke
Eraser
Mr. Fantasy
Necroleaf
Sir Uriel
Berica
Di Vinci
undeadjedi
Genoman
Corpse Army
Dragonfist
Cyke
Witch
riddick
Haydn
Baragon
Lomeli
undeadpool011
Kat
IceMaiden
darksteelblonde
magorsmrad
Emissary
PrincessLinkette
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:22 am

incredible job on black canary Linkette i really like the look of that micro of her
Back to top Go down
Beefcake

Beefcake

Male
Pisces Goat
Registration date : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:41 am

Great Black Canary Babe I love it! Great job!
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:03 am

sis i love her Very Happy younger is better like may have said :p great job ^^
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Amazing!!!I love her hair!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cyke

Cyke

Male
Cancer Dog
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Wow! Your Black Canary looks great, really nice work. Can't wait to see your next DC micros Smile
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:32 am

Wonderful Canary! By the way have you ever though of adding a quote from the old Legend of Zelda series to your signature? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
JimmyCrackCorn

Male
Libra Snake
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:18 am

i love her face! its so young looking!
Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:02 am

That Black Canary micro is fantastic! Great job!
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:08 am

Very nice work.
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:43 am

Thank you all so much! Very Happy *hugs everybody!!* The comments really meant a lot, you guys! More DC ladies to come soon! Self, if you ever wanna use her as a reference for shading, feel free to! basically just put the lightest shade around the inside edges of the outline, and then shade the rest normally. Just to put it simply, lol! And Zarus, the quote in my signature now is one from a zelda game, but it's very... underground. Razz Still trying to choose a better one though, lol! this one's gettin' old Razz

Anywho, today i whipped up a micro of a character from my Zelda fic. Her name is Ferian, and she has been imprisoned by Ganondorf's army and now works for him.

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Ferian-1-1

I tried to make her look dirty, and what not...
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:05 am

AWESOME Linky!! I like the dirt, bandages & blood....cool effect! She looks great!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:36 am

you know how epic I think she is! Very Happy her dress and the folds are like perfect! Very Happy (if it can still be called a dres,,,,? Razz) You are anazung my Twinzie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:01 am

She came out amazing, really love all the attention to detail, it really paid off. The bandages, the blood, the dirt, it all came together so nicely. Great micro. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Cyke

Cyke

Male
Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:15 pm

I think it's incredible how much you improved in so little time, you're becoming one of my favorite microers Smile
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:12 am

Very sexy.
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Thanks so much Self, Icey, Lom, Cyke, and Kgoku! Very Happy Glad you liked her! And, it's that inspiration I get from you guys that's helped me to improve. :3

Here is a remastered version of Kioshi, an OC in my Zelda fic. I'm just gonna re-do everybody, even the actual characters from the game. But I may wait till I open a new gallery, I dunno. Still wanna do my DC ladies. Razz But anywho, Kioshi!

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Kioshi11

I felt a bit too lazy to get rid of the white background... I'll wait till i post them all at once.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:04 pm

GRRRRR DAMN you and your awesomeness with hair & clothing....AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it makes me MAD!!! Evil or Very Mad
They are great Linkyness, you are just.....iunno, too damn good!!! That's what you are!!!!
I love the off sided shading in the uncovered face....that makes it more realistic when it's not the same perspective on both sides.
Beautiful job on the detailing....2 Thumbs up!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:37 pm

It'sa me! Kio-Icey! Razz
You are just THE BEST, gurrl. She is so epic I'm still in awe of this! :O Her face is so pretty and her hair is quite possibly my favorite part next to her face and bandages. Razz
I'm so jelly. XD
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:43 pm

groovy work as ever
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Cyke

Cyke

Male
Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Genoman

Genoman

Cancer Snake
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:07 am

Very nice!!
Back to top Go down
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse
Registration date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Your work is amazing! Can't wait to see what comes next!
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:36 am

Thanks a billion times for your nice comments everybody! *hugs* You all have no idea what they mean to Miss Linky. :3 *jumps up and down excitedly*

Sorry for the lack of updates... just been busy. But hey, I got a new car, so thats pretty awesome, right? Very Happy I call it my FrankenCar, because it's half Chevy, half Oldsmobile... the family we bought it from had gotten into a little fender bender a while back, and had to get the back bumper replaced and such, so... yeah. ^-^ Anywho...

Itty bitty update... my color me entries with Ice's base......

Fiona and Icey!

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Fio12Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icey13
Back to top Go down
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Super cute. Great detail in Icey's dress. And I really dig the work you did in the faces.
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:13 pm

You did such an awesome jobwith my base! You coloured them so beautifully and the extra hair pieces you added are gorgeous! Very Happy And you the face you did on Fio! :3
I love how you used both the detailed and undetailed one. When I saw these I just started giggiling hehe! monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*   Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!* - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Awesome: Linkette's Micros *Last Update here!*
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next