Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Archive Site!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Archive Site! Empty
PostSubject: Archive Site!   Archive Site! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Some members may know - and the newer members not - that this forum comes complete with its own archive site of micros.
I am the duly appointed keeper of the archive and wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of the site's existence.
the archive can be found here: http://microarchive.free.fr/
That being said, I invite any member to submit their micros for inclusion by posting them in the topic threads in the Micros for the Vault section. As I don't know all the micros made, I don't always know where to classify them; as such, if people could post them in the threads, I can guarantee that the micros will show up where they belong.

Secondly, I honestly don't know everything about all the games, shows and films around, so those sections are a little sloppier than DC or Marvel. If someone wants to take the time and go through the sections with me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thirdly, the archive still has no proper logo. Not being a graphic designer, I am stumped on what to make. If anyone should come up with a design, feel free to submit one here.

Back to top Go down
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Archive Site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archive Site!   Archive Site! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 am

Stupid Question #1: Does it have to be 100% cannon for Marvel/DC micros? I have several micros of Avengers and other heroes that is pretty near the cannon look but with minor diffrances...
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Archive Site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archive Site!   Archive Site! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:52 am

Zedox wrote:
Stupid Question #1: Does it have to be 100% cannon for Marvel/DC micros? I have several micros of Avengers and other heroes that is pretty near the cannon look but with minor diffrances...
as long as they look canon-ish (your own minor tweaks) it should work. It won't work if Cap America has a big swastika or something and is wearing pink and orange. but if it's your custom take on the belt or something, chances are good there will be no problems

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archive Site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archive Site!   Archive Site! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archive Site!
Page 1 of 1