Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Fleeing Sanity

Go down 
+48
Joffre Roda
Toddtr
anime
Emissary
xforce1018
xmannen2011
Hudson Almeida
Genoman
Eraser
Mercy
Alex
ION
likexaxfury
PrincessLinkette
Darkling
Dragonfist
Tempest
Burningbird
Joebleau
Haydn
Anth
Marcelloseya
keeban93
vandersonmetal
gibi786
undeadpool011
Quester
pared2
TheDenDen
Zookeeper
undeadjedi
RayneKirby
Kodiak
Mr. Fantasy
Kat
Aarel
thetrappedartist
mythu7
Kgoku
Selficide
DragonBurger
Blanchett
Stepford V
IceMaiden
fwidd6578
Cyke
Necroleaf
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:03 am

OMFG those look so Shocked ing impressive.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:12 am

The X-Men and Red Robin Reboot .. Sooo Awesome Smile

Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Rayneb10Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelFleeing Sanity - Page 17 Kat-sprite-blackpumaFleeing Sanity - Page 17 RyadoneFleeing Sanity - Page 17 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Cyke

Cyke

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Red Robin looks awesome! So much better than mine! Great job Wink
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Kgoku wrote:
OMFG those look so Shocked ing impressive.
Thanks

RayneKirby wrote:
The X-Men and Red Robin Reboot .. Sooo Awesome Smile
Thank you Rayne!

Cyke wrote:
Red Robin looks awesome! So much better than mine! Great job Wink
I actually disagree with your opinion on mine being better; it's apples and oranges, two different styles. Glad you like him though!

Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:21 pm

You know how much I love this dude...glad you are being patient about your 2 trophies that you won...should get them done this week Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 am

Aarel wrote:
You know how much I love this dude...glad you are being patient about your 2 trophies that you won...should get them done this week Embarassed
Don't worry, I've learned patience in dealing with you Twisted Evil
Joking aside, glad you like the entry

Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:22 pm

You know I loved your part of the X Change, admired how you rose to my challenging suggestions ahah!
You will get the micros I owe you! I promise, very soon perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Anth wrote:
You know I loved your part of the X Change, admired how you rose to my challenging suggestions ahah!
You will get the micros I owe you! I promise, very soon perhaps.
They were very challenging! The other two requests even more so! I kind of feel like I fobbed you off by doing the three easiest ones your requested....
I look forward to seeing the ones you will have made.

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Sorry y'all, no update today... soon though.

However, at the request of Aarel, I will be attempting to restart the guessing game feature of my gallery. Anyone aside from him remember that? Anyone else still interested?

If I can get about 5 people to say they are interested, I'll post a new round of questions on Boxing day or the 27th (depends on how long it takes me to make the micros in question)

Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:06 pm

I was always interested because the knowledge displayed amazed me...I never knew a single answer, but it was fun to watch the guesses and see the micros, so I vote YES!! if it counts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:44 pm

You know I say yes to guessing more Spaz haha Razz I've actually gotten some of my own micros done but now I have to make a gallery and set that stuff up! But I look forward to (hopefully) reinstating the clues feature!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Selficide wrote:
I was always interested because the knowledge displayed amazed me...I never knew a single answer, but it was fun to watch the guesses and see the micros, so I vote YES!! if it counts!
Of course your vote counts.
Just because you don't guess doesn't mean your opinion isn't valid
I ask because while it's fun to run the guessing, it's also really hard to come up with new clues all the time. While it's fun and all, I don't want to do it if it's more a pain for all of us than just posting the micros.

fwidd6578 wrote:
You know I say yes to guessing more Spaz haha Razz I've actually gotten some of my own micros done but now I have to make a gallery and set that stuff up! But I look forward to (hopefully) reinstating the clues feature!
Just checking, it's been a little quiet from some of my commentators here, so I wasn't sure if they were still around.

Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:50 pm

I think the guessing game was fun. It could be pretty difficult from time to time, but I enjoyed it. That being said, if it's too time consuming and is going to prevent you from posting micros, I'd say scrap it. After all, the micros are most important!
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:16 am

I have a thought Spaz...maybe besides you making the micros, how about the people guessing have to make the micros in order to guess...that way, you post clues, then as you make micros ( or not ) we can make micros that are our choices as to the answer!! Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:46 am

pared2 wrote:
I think the guessing game was fun. It could be pretty difficult from time to time, but I enjoyed it. That being said, if it's too time consuming and is going to prevent you from posting micros, I'd say scrap it. After all, the micros are most important!
I don't know that it's too time consuming, and it didn't affect my micro time, but I have had no interest in really posting or microing due to certain members of the board.... but as I'm over that now, I wanted to know if the time consuming process that challenges me as much as those guessing would be worthwhile or not.

Selficide wrote:
I have a thought Spaz...maybe besides you making the micros, how about the people guessing have to make the micros in order to guess...that way, you post clues, then as you make micros ( or not ) we can make micros that are our choices as to the answer!! Just a thought...
An interesting thought, but I don't know how many would actually be interested in doing so.... Still, an interesting thought altogether

Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:43 am

Spaz wrote:
Aarel wrote:
Esme Cuckoo looks great. I love the shading on the skirt, Prodigy is great too dude. Vest looks cool and I like the rest of the body shading.

You have outdone yourself with Archangel...shading on his armor is really good, it all flows well and blends nicely, nothing looks out of place at all. The wings are just so incredible, detailing is great.

Nice work on these 4 micros Smile
Thanks - the skirt was most likely my favorite thing of all four micros. The vest was easier than I thought it would be, but still, I love the final look of it.
Warren.... well, he was a challenge. I'm really glad he turned out as well as he did. I'd actually been considering him as an entry for the MBL, but I decided not to (he'd be second character for Uncanny X-Force).

IceMaiden wrote:
hubbah-woah Shocked
The last two mciros are AMAZING! Very awesome job on them Spaz. Very Happy
Thanks. He worked me hard...

Speaking of MBL, here is my (winning) entry for the MBL:
Reboot Red Robin.
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 RedRobin-TeenTitans%28TeenSpirit%29-Spz
Credit to Anth for the hair, and Cyke for micro refs that I combined with the comic refs I was using.

I just gotta say, i LOVE your red robin. Just...

WOW.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:07 am

i'd say keep at the guessing game a little longer, i always had fun with the guesses even the tricky ones, only you have the final say on what you want to do.

(plus i sent you a PM)
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:25 am

PrincessLinkette wrote:
I just gotta say, i LOVE your red robin. Just...

WOW.

Very Happy
Thanks! Glad you like him!

Necroleaf wrote:
i'd say keep at the guessing game a little longer, i always had fun with the guesses even the tricky ones, only you have the final say on what you want to do.

(plus i sent you a PM)
Alrighty, I don't mind doing the guessing, I just want to make sure there is still an audience for it.

Got your PM, they ROCK! Thank you so much!

-------------

For those who are not Necroleaf, we just finished another round of the X-Change and a bonus round which is our usual X-Mas one. The micros I made him are below and you can find the AMAZING stuff he made me in his gallery.

Here are your requests for the regular X-Change:
2. Mondo - Generation X #60
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Mondo-GenX(ChristmasFearpt1)-Spz

3. Nuwa - X-Men: Manifest Destiny #1
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Nuwa-XmenManifestDestiny(Untitled)-Spz

5. Sancity - Uncanny X-Men # Minus 1
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Sanctity-Uncanny(TheBoyWhoSawTomorrow)-Spz

6. Black Tom Cassidy - Generation X #60
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 BlackTom-GenX(ChristmasFearpt1)-Spz

8. Colossus - Fear Itself: Uncanny X-Men #542 - 543
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 JuggernautII-Uncanny(Issue543)-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 17 JuggernautII-Uncanny(Issue543)2-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 17 Colossus-Uncanny(Issue543)-Spz

9. Red Guardian (fka Vanguard) - Darkstar & the Winter Guard #3
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 RedGuardianVIII-DarkstarAndTheWinterGuard(Issue3)-Spz

11. Angel Salvadore - New X-Men #118
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 AngelSalvadore-NewXMen(GermFreeGenerationpt1)-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 17 AngelSalvadore-NewXMen(GermFreeGenerationpt1)2-Spz

12. Beak - Exiles #46
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Beak-Exiles(EarnYourWingspt1)-Spz

As for the Xmas X-Change, I took your 'Anything Goes' and ran with it; hope you like them!

1. Harley Quinn - Suicide Squad #1
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 HarleyQuinn-SuicideSquad(KickedInTheTeeth)-Spz

3. Anyone of the Cerebro Xmen
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Crux-XMen(ATeamReunitedADreamReborn)-Spz

5. Optional redesign of any member of my created X-Squad (except Greenleaf as you already made her for my birthday)
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Syphon-Redesign-Spz

6. Deathbird - Codename: Xmen (just to complete the set, you can use mine as a ref)
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Deathbird-CodenameXMen(HowILearnedToLoveTheBomb)-Spz

8. as i have run out of ideas, Suprise me!!, if some of the options above don't fancy your interest, make something that would suprise the both of us
Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Isis-TheMightyThor(TimeQuake)-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 17 Tides-Redesign-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 17 Pulse-Redesign-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 17 Xaos-XMen(ATeamReunitedADreamReborn)-Spz
So, I tried to surprise you alright! Made the Isis as a surprise, and decided to knock off some other characters that were ones you kinda requested.

Credit to Tower, Darkling, Anth, Bobster, Iceman, and Necroleaf for references.

I know that Necro liked his gifts, and I know I'm happy with them too, but I hope the rest of you seeing these like them as well.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:05 am

Oh Spaz you already know i love these,
Thanks once again
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Tempest

Tempest

Male
Libra Tiger
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:40 am

AWESOME!!!

This is a great update!!!
Isis is stunning!

But I have to say, Harley is superb!
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Awesome particulary like Harley Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:26 pm

DAYUM!! 19 different micos!! I can't get that many done LoL ... it's amazing how you pump out 20 to my 1 LoL ... and they look spectacular...especially Harley OMG she is GREAT!! I really like Deathbird & Isis too, they are all just WOW....wonderful job!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Oh Spaz you already know i love these,
Thanks once again
My pleasure! Glad they turned out so well!

Tempest wrote:
AWESOME!!!

This is a great update!!!
Isis is stunning!

But I have to say, Harley is superb!
Thank you! Harley was a lot of fun to make; so I'm glad it's so popular!
Isis was fun too, but not all that hard to make, as I based it off of previously made versions

Blanchett wrote:
Awesome particulary like Harley Quinn.
Thanks Blanchett!

Selficide wrote:
DAYUM!! 19 different micos!! I can't get that many done LoL ... it's amazing how you pump out 20 to my 1 LoL ... and they look spectacular...especially Harley OMG she is GREAT!! I really like Deathbird & Isis too, they are all just WOW....wonderful job!!
Thank you; Isis and Deathbird were made before, by Necroleaf actually, but I tried to use his as a springboard for my own version. Harley was made from scratch, and I cobbled the hair from 5 or 6 other templates, and I think it turned out quite well...
And while I may pump out 15 per 1 of yours, yours are such astounding quality that there is no real comparison, at all

Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 pm

First of all, Merry Christmas!

Second, these are amazing! I think Angel or bald Colossus are my favorites from the X-change! Crux and Xaos are awesome! And, even though I'm not a DC fan, that Harley Quinn is stunning! I love the colors. Great set as always.
Back to top Go down
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 pm

AAAHHH!!! Beak turned out so super rad. And Deathbird is just... whoa! I love all of these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleeing Sanity
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next