Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Fleeing Sanity

Go down 
+48
Joffre Roda
Toddtr
anime
Emissary
xforce1018
xmannen2011
Hudson Almeida
Genoman
Eraser
Mercy
Alex
ION
likexaxfury
PrincessLinkette
Darkling
Dragonfist
Tempest
Burningbird
Joebleau
Haydn
Anth
Marcelloseya
keeban93
vandersonmetal
gibi786
undeadpool011
Quester
pared2
TheDenDen
Zookeeper
undeadjedi
RayneKirby
Kodiak
Mr. Fantasy
Kat
Aarel
thetrappedartist
mythu7
Kgoku
Selficide
DragonBurger
Blanchett
Stepford V
IceMaiden
fwidd6578
Cyke
Necroleaf
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:24 am

4. Hmm so is it Magneto from that arc?
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:41 pm

pared2 wrote:
4. Hmm so is it Magneto from that arc?
It is.
1 point to you.
I think this is your third win in a row, correct?

1 - Doppelgänger
2 - Mentac
3 - Mercury
4 - Magneto
5 - Paradigm

2.5 points for pared2
2 points for fwidd6578
1 point for Selficide

Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Dammit I was gonna say Magneto just for the hell of it, but thought that he was too easy LoL ... Oh well...next time I am just gonna guess whatever I feel...
I know I'd never be able to read EVERY comic out there about the X-Men, so since reading the AoA story arc, I am now gonna read the "House of M" story I downloaded ( 8 comics and 1 "what if" comic ) and I wanted to ask you about the mutant x, and earth x storylines...also any suggestions on stories to read is VERY helpful to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Selficide wrote:
Dammit I was gonna say Magneto just for the hell of it, but thought that he was too easy LoL ... Oh well...next time I am just gonna guess whatever I feel...
I know I'd never be able to read EVERY comic out there about the X-Men, so since reading the AoA story arc, I am now gonna read the "House of M" story I downloaded ( 8 comics and 1 "what if" comic ) and I wanted to ask you about the mutant x, and earth x storylines...also any suggestions on stories to read is VERY helpful to me.
As I already advised you to simply guess - regardless of whether or not it was 'too obvious' or 'for the hell of it' - I will say no more about it.
As for the reading advise, the titles you're mentioning are good, solid alternate reality ones.
Another one that may be of interest is the Marvel version of the Exiles - reality hoping heroes faces various what if situations, and the story is actually pretty good.

Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Spaz wrote:

1 point to you.
I guess it is. Kinda nice after a verrrry long losing streak. I think you've got plenty of prize options from me, but I might send over one more. Thanks!

Spaz wrote:
As for the reading advise, the titles you're mentioning are good, solid alternate reality ones.
Another one that may be of interest is the Marvel version of the Exiles - reality hoping heroes faces various what if situations, and the story is actually pretty good.
I'd echo this. Exiles was a great series for the most part. Also, try Age of X. It definitely has similarities to AoA.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 pm

pared2 wrote:
Spaz wrote:

1 point to you.
I guess it is. Kinda nice after a verrrry long losing streak. I think you've got plenty of prize options from me, but I might send over one more. Thanks!
Congrats on the consecutive wins. However, as you've topped out on the quota, there will be no prize this round. I'll hold on to it for the next eligible win though.

1 - There's only one Iceman, except when Bobby isn't Bobby; and someone else is! - Doppelganger/Wolfgang Heinrich
Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 WolfgangHeinrich-XFactorAnnual1(GrandDesign)-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 34 Doppelganger-XFactorAnnual1(GrandDesign)-Spz

2 - Possesses a fifth-level brain - Mentac
Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Mentac-XFactorAnnual1(GrandDesign)-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 34 Mentac-SovietSuperSoldiers(TheRedTriangleAgenda)-Spz

3 - You'd think she'd be more sensitive to weather, all things considered - Mercury
Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 MercuryV-NewXMen(ChoosingSidespt2Assembly)-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 34 MercuryV-NewXMen(ChoosingSidespt3Grudges)-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 34 MercuryV-NewXMen(ChoosingSidespt5AboveTheLaw)-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 34 MercuryV-NewXMen(ChildrenOfXMenpt2)-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 34 MercuryV-Deadpool(WantYouToWantMept3TheRevolutionWillBeTelevised)-Spz

4 - An Exalted leader - Magneto
Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Magneto-Astonishing(Exaltedpt2)-Spz

5 - Cable isn't the only mutant infected by the trans-mode virus - Paradigm
Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Paradigm-Astonishing(Exogeneticpt3)-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 34 Paradigm-XForce(ArmageddonNowpt2BloodAndBetrayal)-Spz

And from the last round, Pared wanted either Rusty or Skids, from a nifty promo Liefeld sketch. I couldn't decide which to make, so I made both.
Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Rusty-NewMutants(WhenTheCarnivalComesToTownLiefeldConceptPromo)-SpzFleeing Sanity - Page 34 Skids-NewMutants(WhenTheCarnivalComesToTownLiefeldConceptPromo)-Spz

There is no prize this round, as Pared already met the quota of 2 consecutive prizes. I hope to have more clues ready by Monday, though I don't hold out too much hope.

Credit to Darkling for the metal style; Anth, Zoo, Darkling, and Joffre for hair; and Necroleaf, Blanchett and Anth for micro refs.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Spaz wrote:
Congrats on the consecutive wins. However, as you've topped out on the quota, there will be no prize this round. I'll hold on to it for the next eligible win though.
Oh shoot I totally forgot about the consecutive wins rule. I should've sat this round out to give someone else a chance to win. Sorry everyone! My mistake.

That being said, Rusty and Skids look absolutely amazing! Thanks so much! And from the new suit, Paradigm blows me away! Though Mercury is a close second! Great set!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 pm

pared2 wrote:
Spaz wrote:
Oh shoot I totally forgot about the consecutive wins rule. I should've sat this round out to give someone else a chance to win. Sorry everyone! My mistake.

That being said, Rusty and Skids look absolutely amazing! Thanks so much! And from the new suit, Paradigm blows me away! Though Mercury is a close second! Great set!

Glad you like the prizes.

There is no reason for you to sit out. You can win as many rounds as you like - you'll get bragging rights, if nothing else. As for you participating with no prize, it just makes it more of a challenge for the others; your only motivation is to set or beat a personal record.

Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 pm

DUDE!! That Paradigm is just freekin nutz!!! OMG I LOVE it!! I am actually jealous of that one, my God I wish I could have made it!! Mercury & Magneto look excellent too!! And the rest are top notch as always!! I look forward to next round...I may even win a round 1 day....
Back to top Go down
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:34 pm

I'm really digging the colors you used in the first few Mercurys. She looks super awesome. But Paradigm is so, so rad. Definitely one of the coolest micros ever made. EVER!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Selficide wrote:
DUDE!! That Paradigm is just freekin nutz!!! OMG I LOVE it!! I am actually jealous of that one, my God I wish I could have made it!! Mercury & Magneto look excellent too!! And the rest are top notch as always!! I look forward to next round...I may even win a round 1 day....
Thanks. The full body version is based off of Necroleaf's version, so it's his awesomeness.
You just might Self, you just might.

likexaxfury wrote:
I'm really digging the colors you used in the first few Mercurys. She looks super awesome. But Paradigm is so, so rad. Definitely one of the coolest micros ever made. EVER!
Thanks! Hahaha, the credit isn't mine for the look, and the 'glyphs' are all based off of Necroleaf; the head one though... that one's me.

Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:07 am

Paradigm looks creepy with his floating head just there Hahaha, good job though. cheers

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:57 am

This batch looks soo cool Spaz
Wolfgang, Mentac, Cessily, Max, Paradigm, Rusty and Sally look great!!
well done!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:20 pm

TheDenDen wrote:
Paradigm looks creepy with his floating head just there Hahaha, good job though. cheers
Technically, it's not floating there... it's been cut off the rest of his body and is on that silver pike...
Forge has it hooked up to his machines to make those odd mutant things that the Astonishing X-Men have to fight before blowing up his lab and killing him (Forge). Glad you like him though.

Necroleaf wrote:
This batch looks soo cool Spaz
Wolfgang, Mentac, Cessily, Max, Paradigm, Rusty and Sally look great!!
well done!
Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Great work Spaz. Paradigm and Mercury are my favorites of the set.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Dragonfist wrote:
Great work Spaz. Paradigm and Mercury are my favorites of the set.
Thanks!

New set of clues....
1 - Apocalypse may be the oldest mutant, and Namor "Marvel's First", but this lady came before
2 - This slippery mutant gave Sage a tough time catching him
3 - This much exalted leader has surpassed his mentor
4 - Originally a foe of the X-Men, he then became a teacher and member before perishing and coming back an enemy
5 - The only known Wakandan mutant

Back to top Go down
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:50 pm

1- Selene
3- King Toad (Earth X)
4- Juggernaut?
5- Gentle

Last edited by Quester on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/the-quester/gallery
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:09 pm

1 Storm
2 Toad or Newt SlipStream
5 Nezhno Abidemi ( Gentle )

Last edited by Selficide on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toddtr

Toddtr

Pisces Tiger
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:10 pm

3. Cyclops
4. Magneto
Back to top Go down
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Cyclops is a good shout.

Could 2 be Slipstream?
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/the-quester/gallery
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:47 am

1 - Apocalypse may be the oldest mutant, and Namor "Marvel's First", but this lady came before: Selene?
2 - This slippery mutant gave Sage a tough time catching him: Silicon from x-treme x-men?
3 - This much exalted leader has surpassed his mentor: Cyclopes?
4 - Originally a foe of the X-Men, he then became a teacher and member before perishing and coming back an enemy: Xorn?
5 - The only known Wakandan mutant: Gentle
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:09 am

A little late since almost everybody gave a answer ...

1 - Apocalypse may be the oldest mutant, and Namor "Marvel's First", but this lady came before - SELENE
2 - This slippery mutant gave Sage a tough time catching him - SILICON
3 - This much exalted leader has surpassed his mentor - CYCLOPS
4 - Originally a foe of the X-Men, he then became a teacher and member before perishing and coming back an enemy - BANSHEE????
5 - The only known Wakandan mutant - GENTLE
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:49 am

Quester wrote:
1- Selene
3- King Toad (Earth X)
4- Juggernaut?
5- Gentle
5 is correct. 1 point.

Selficide wrote:
1 Storm
2 Toad or Newt SlipStream
5 Nezhno Abidemi ( Gentle )
again, Nezhno is spot on 0.5 points.

Toddtr wrote:
3. Cyclops
4. Magneto
Cyclops, yes; Magneto, no.
1 point.

Quester wrote:
Cyclops is a good shout.

Could 2 be Slipstream?
No, 2 is not Slipstream, sorry.

mythu7 wrote:
1 - Apocalypse may be the oldest mutant, and Namor "Marvel's First", but this lady came before: Selene?
2 - This slippery mutant gave Sage a tough time catching him: Silicon from x-treme x-men?
3 - This much exalted leader has surpassed his mentor: Cyclopes?
4 - Originally a foe of the X-Men, he then became a teacher and member before perishing and coming back an enemy: Xorn?
5 - The only known Wakandan mutant: Gentle
Cyke and Gentle are correct. 1 point.

Joebleau wrote:
A little late since almost everybody gave a answer ...

1 - Apocalypse may be the oldest mutant, and Namor "Marvel's First", but this lady came before - SELENE
2 - This slippery mutant gave Sage a tough time catching him - SILICON
3 - This much exalted leader has surpassed his mentor - CYCLOPS
4 - Originally a foe of the X-Men, he then became a teacher and member before perishing and coming back an enemy - BANSHEE????
5 - The only known Wakandan mutant - GENTLE
Silicon, Cyke and Gentle are spot on. 2 points.

1 - ?
2 - Silicon
3 - Cyclops
4 - ?
5 - Gentle

2 points for Joebleau
1 point for Quester
1 point for Toddtr
1 point for mythu7
0.5 points for Selfcide

Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 am

4. Northstar? I guess technically Alpha Flight fought the X-Men in their first appearance.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:18 am

pared2 wrote:
4. Northstar? I guess technically Alpha Flight fought the X-Men in their first appearance.
Correct! I never said he started off as a villain, just an X-foe. The entire Alpha Flight team was introduced fighting the X-Men to retrieve Wolverine.
1 point.

1 - ?
2 - Silicon
3 - Cyclops
4 - Northstar
5 - Gentle

2 points for Joebleau
1 point for Quester
1 point for Toddtr
1 point for mythu7
1 point for pared2
0.5 points for Selfcide