Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update

Go down 
+19
Mr. Fantasy
Dragonfist
Berica
whizzbang
Emissary
Kid Chaos!
thetrappedartist
Sir Uriel
Genoman
IceMaiden
PrincessLinkette
Undefined
Selficide
Lomeli
Kodiak
Zarus
Kat
MrsGrizzley
Kerewin
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse
Registration date : 2012-01-29

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Empty
PostSubject: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:40 am

I haven't been doing many micros, but here's a start..

These were done long ago and are collaborations with Kat, she has done the head and I did the gowns- it's Leetah, a carachter from Elfquest comics.

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Leetahnightgown1Kerewin's gallery, Sango update LeetahbluevelvetKerewin's gallery, Sango update Leetahvelvetmicro1

In these the bodies are templates from somewhere I forgot- it's a human form of my self-elf, Moonmoss- made for chrstmas card for two years in row. Clothes and hair by me.
Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Christmasava2Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Christmascardcopy

The next batch are colour-me's to Kat's two templates that she kindly posted to EQ board as well - and I got addicted for good Very Happy All wings are from templates, all credit to original makers(sorry, don't know who those are) I recolored one pair though.

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update WingsKerewin's gallery, Sango update GreenblueKerewin's gallery, Sango update Steampunk

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update CeltladyKerewin's gallery, Sango update AquafighterKerewin's gallery, Sango update NightmothKerewin's gallery, Sango update MoonladycopyKerewin's gallery, Sango update NoblackKerewin's gallery, Sango update FirenowingsKerewin's gallery, Sango update FirebutterflyKerewin's gallery, Sango update WinteryKerewin's gallery, Sango update Goldie

Then finally something I made myself: Hair is modified and recolored template from here, base from thetrappedartist's site and accessories and tail are made from scratch by me. I call the first one Silghtly Arielsih ;D;D THe second one is more wild deep-dweller...

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update ArielishKerewin's gallery, Sango update Underthesea

Sorry if this post is too large, I don't know the habits of this board well enough yet.
I hope you enjoy my meager gallery Smile

Last edited by Kerewin on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:51 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:47 am

Oh wow...

Uhm...

That is GORGEOUS!!!

I LOVE that mer-tail!!! And the fins on it!! *GLOMP*

Very nice start!!!

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 am

Oh wow, I love seeing all these in one place!! You already know how much I love them!! *HUGGLES!!!*

Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:53 am

Beautiful Work!
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Zarus wrote:
Quote :
Beautiful Work!

I definitely second that!
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Wow, your work is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us. Hope to see more from you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:58 pm

WOW....Simply BEE-YOO-TEE-FOOL work!!! They are outstanding, you have great control over the pixel!!! The shading & detail is magnificient...can't wait to see more!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:26 pm

woah, thank you so much for the comments, everyone! Smile

I got so inspired by them that I made one more mermaid, this time I also tried to make the hair by myself and chose the easy way of doing a cake-like bun - I have to learn one day how people here make those flowing hairdos that glimmer strand by strand.. Laughing

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Purplemer
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Very impressive work.

I can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:03 am

Wonderful micros here, I really love your style! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:54 am

Very beautiful stuff here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Princess Linkette, Icemaiden, Undefined, thank you for your comments! Smile It's great when people visit here!

Here's two characters from my favourite anime series, Haibane renmei.. also called "the Charcoal Feather Federation"(..or Foundation...forgot which..). I'll probably do at least few more of these- though they have halos and wings, these guys are not angels.. Smile

All stuff is mainly more or less modified templates (except the halo and what tries to pass as a cigarette) so my deepest gratitude to the original makers of those for helping my microing-life so much!

Nemu and Reki

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update NemusummicroKerewin's gallery, Sango update Rekisummicro
Back to top Go down
Genoman

Genoman

Cancer Snake
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:25 am

Original, harmonious, perfect color match.
Back to top Go down
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Thank you Genoman Smile I try to be particular with colours when doing replicas of existing characters.

Inspired by Icemaiden's beautiful doll I post here some of my bigger dolls too- I understand that is allowed? But this is the only post of those big ones tooled with all gadgets of Photoshop, ohterwise I'll continue posting just micros here. And with micros, the only Photoshop tool I'll use is layers, and sometimes opacity. Nothing else.

Bases for the first batch are fromSilindor , characters from EQ universe and portrait of Zhaan from Farscape

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update MoonshadevisioncopyKerewin's gallery, Sango update HallowtynobackgroundKerewin's gallery, Sango update HallobrookcopyKerewin's gallery, Sango update 3777659

bases for these are from Wayuki's Place

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update SuntouchercloakKerewin's gallery, Sango update SuntouchernocloakKerewin's gallery, Sango update HealinglightcopyKerewin's gallery, Sango update LuminatacopyKerewin's gallery, Sango update Teenishemberseethrough

So there. After this post, it's back to micros again Smile

EDIT: corrected base links

Last edited by Kerewin on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:28 pm

awesome doll, work they all look very vibrant but your link to the sites do work
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:34 pm

BEAUTIFUL!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:03 pm

*tackles that Ember!!!* EEK!!! You know I love these!! But seeing them again, EEK!!! You know I love your stuff!! Working on an Moonmoss for you.

Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Thank you for your comment Sir Uriel Smile - I corrected the links, those should work now Smile The Wayuki bases I used are in the old bases section, that needs to be downloaded first before it can be viewed.

Glad to see you visiting, Linkette!

Somehow I knew you'd love that Ember, Kat... as it was made for you, I recall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:59 am

Welcome Moonmoss! I really like your edits of Kat's doll and the mermaids are so pretty! Of course I love your big EQ dolls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Kid Chaos!
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Kid Chaos!

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Love your mermaids....
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:03 pm

You know, you are very talented! So excited to see what else you have in store for us. I love you
Back to top Go down
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Thank you for the welcome, TTA! *hugs*

Kid Chaos! I'm honoured to be commented by one of the Retired Greatnesses...and delighted that you like my mermaids- they are very much the style I like to micro- too bad now I'm too obsessed with colour-me-contest to really do micros of my own Twisted Evil

*SQUEEEZES* Linkette*! Oh, you're so sweet! Thank you! Your own micros are wonderful and this comment means lot to me! I love you

Here's few updates from colour-me-contest:

template by princessLinkette:
Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Watersprite

template by Icemaiden:
Kerewin's gallery, Sango update SkywisehKerewin's gallery, Sango update Promcolourme
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Im so glad! Very Happy Very Happy yay!!! *high fives!!*
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 am

Beautiful! Your color mes are so lovely, you're so talented! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:33 am

I finally did something else than just my beloved colour-me-micros..but first, here's the latest of those, base by me from templates provided by kind people of this board. All credit and thanks to them:
Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Frostfairy2
Then I did a new mermaid to join the ohters, I shall call this one Splash.- the old ones got names too, so those are re-posted here for that reason. My mer-girls: Splash, Goldie, Screecher and Bloodcoral. Tail and tops from scratch by me, bodies from templates, hair edited heavily or not so heavily from templates except Goldie, there hair by me.

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update SplashcopyKerewin's gallery, Sango update PurplemerKerewin's gallery, Sango update ArielishKerewin's gallery, Sango update Underthesea

And after I got into stride, I made a new fairy character, Moth.
Hair is heavily edited from template, clothes by me, except the top, that is an edited template- wings are heavily edited from template.
First she is in her leafy nightgown, wondering what to wear, then got into some basic gear, because I got too tired to think Wink

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Mothnightgown-1Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Moth-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next