Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update

Go down 
+19
Mr. Fantasy
Dragonfist
Berica
whizzbang
Emissary
Kid Chaos!
thetrappedartist
Sir Uriel
Genoman
IceMaiden
PrincessLinkette
Undefined
Selficide
Lomeli
Kodiak
Zarus
Kat
MrsGrizzley
Kerewin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:23 am

Oh wow. Those are some very fantastic designs there. I especially like the mermaid ones. Very, very nice. Cool

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Ragxxi29Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Fastes10Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Rag_xx21Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Em_s_f10Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 I_vote11Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Emi10Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Em_zps05e308ce Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse
Registration date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Thank you, Emissary. Most of the colour designs are mine, anyway- and hopefully more and more of the cothes, tails, wings, hair-dos etc. too. Wink And yeah, mermaids are ones of completely my creations- just used template for body and hair...Glad to have you visiting here!

The designs for Elfquest carachters are purely copied from the wonderful art of the maker of the series, Wendy and Richard Pini.

I want to make more pixie-like clothes for Moth, the current ones are rather dull- but I was just too tired to really do more than just sketch something up quickly....
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:47 pm

I really like that leaf design.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Wonderful Kerewin, absolutely wonderful!
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Undefined- glad you like the leaf design, that's the type of pixie clothes I was thinking-just something more complicated!

Wow, thanks, Zarus! Smile

Now I was thinking it was time to do some males, and when I found this awesome base made by trickster from sticky templates
Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Trickster3
it just screamed being turned into this:
Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Gollummycopy
..and for those who favour the movies, here's a blue-eyed version Wink
Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Gollummyblueeye

...soo, no handsome male yet, no... Wink
Back to top Go down
whizzbang

whizzbang

Male
Pisces Age : 154
Image Software : MSPain
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Wonderful Mermaids, It's really cool how you've altered the base, almost reminds me of Gollum or an Orc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:13 pm

heh, thanks whizzbang...since it's supposed to be Gollum as I imagined him while reading the book ages ago Very Happy your comment means I got close to the mark! Yay!
Back to top Go down
whizzbang

whizzbang

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Yep I can just imagine him in that position with his legs round Frodo's neck trying to get the ring
Back to top Go down
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 pm

I also made a Kerewin the Witch casting a spell- as you see, my avatar has a little green stone around the neck- she's really a magical being, and her powers can be released through the stone- of course, then she gets better-looking hair too Very Happy Hair and garments by me...though the shoes suck.. Very Happy

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 MagickerebKerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Magickere

I hope you approve Smile
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 pm

I most certainly approve!
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:11 am

I actually rather like the shoes. The flow of the dress and hair is done so well, looks really great. Nice work with Gollum, too. It's been ten years since I read the books, so this brings back fond memories.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:35 am

Very awesome updates Kerewin! Love Gollum and all the mermaids. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Thank you, Zarus, Lomeli, Icemaiden!

I hope this new addition of Gollum (and small edits to first one)brings back more fond memories to Lomeli- and entertains the rest of you! You see, in the one I made first, he actually has the ring in front of him, but in this one.... Shocked Plus I wanted to use both trickster's bases Smile

base:
Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Trickster3becameKerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Doublegollummy

I'm a Tolkien fan by heart, so maybe more characters will follow...Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:56 pm

WOW...all of your posts lately have been awesome!! I love this new Gollum, just freeky!! Can't wait to see what's next!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Beautiful new micro Kerewin! I LOVE the hair, it's fabulous. Did you do that yourself? Very Happy Also, wicked cool new Gollum, i am TOTALLY in love with that. Im off thursday, and I hope that can be my microing day. Wink All these awesome micros are really inspiring me.

Also, I love the glowing green necklace on your avi... my character Fiona is a forest fairy, and i have her holding balls of magical green energy in a few of mine. Hooray for magic!
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Thanks, Selficide! Maybe more Tolkien characters coming up next... Wink

PLinkette: yeah, I made the hair for Magic-Kerewin myself. I also made the dress and boots, but don't like either design too much, so I'll probably invent something completely new.
Cool that Fio holds green energy too..hooray for magic, and hooray to green!
And thanks for Gollum comment, feel free to hug him Laughing
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:39 pm

oh, but I love the dress. :O It flows so naturally, and i adore the shading. The boots are cute too, the reminds me of a pair I own in real life, only white. :3
Green magic, woo! Very Happy
And! He does look rather cuddly. *hugs Gollum* lol!
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Well, basically the dress is ok, but the hem should be longer and not asymmetrical as it is now...and just look now what hugging did to poor Gollum- he got Edited! Very Happy ....actually not because of your hug, but because something about his mouth was bugging me now that I saw the micro again. But maybe it's just a matter of taste in the end Wink

So final Gollums, one enjoying his precious, one not having it.
Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Finifinigollummy

P.S In real life such boots would be cute, but something about them is disturbing me with the micro now - I always do this, first post and then see things I want to change Rolling Eyes

EDIT: updated the picture to final two versions of Gollums, both of wich you have seen before

Last edited by Kerewin on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Berica

Berica

Male
Leo Tiger
Image Software : Paint, Photoscape
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Thats great.

Tip: You can edit your post.
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Wowzer! He looks amazing. Very Happy I too am an ardent fan of Tolkien, so I'm hoping you do make more LOTR micros. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whizzbang

whizzbang

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Awesome Gollum & Kerewin the Witch
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:49 pm

My precious! Laughing Sorry, I have a taste for bad jokes. A great gollum!
Back to top Go down
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:23 pm

It's mine, my own, my precioussssss.... I have tendency to laugh at bad jokes, Zarus Wink

Thanks for the comments, whizzbang, Berica, I¨'m glad you like what you see Smile

Icemaiden, wow, such a skilled one as you saying one of my work is "amazing"... *faints*
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Yay, more Gollum. I like what I see, you do the character justice. Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Kerewin

Kerewin

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:21 am

Glad you like the little bugger, Lomeli. He was fun to make. Smile

Now for something different- Recently I took a relative to see a theatre performance based on H.C Andersen's fairy tale "Snow Queen "- so of course I had to make my own. Base and face are from sticky templates, but face is rather heavily edited. Credit to original makers. Everything else is made by me from scratch.

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 SnowqueencopyKerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Sqblack

Also a colour-me-contest entry inspired by "Here comes the sun" by the Beatles Very Happy
Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 DarkensunKerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Sunlightup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerewin's gallery, Sango update   Kerewin's gallery, Sango update - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kerewin's gallery, Sango update
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next