Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*

Go down 
+55
Necroleaf
Kodiak
Joffre Roda
PsychoShaman
andrew123
MachineHead
Spaz
Klaus
Spector
Battleclad
undeadjedi
Alucard
Yorel
lightningprs
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
RayneKirby
Corpse Army
darkclaw92
Chronic
DragonBurger
Ghost_Spider
croc5
Genoman
likexaxfury
stuart101
Burningbird
Creek
MapleDog
Blastiac
Witch
Logan Wayne
Kerewin
Tempest
Almejito231
MicroManED
Iceman
Daisuke
Apollo
Mr. Fantasy
Major Justice
Emissary
Dragonfist
Facumagia
Sir Uriel
Lomeli
azrael
Zarus
Quester
Kgoku
Omnis Ra
Berica
Selficide
Undefined
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:19 am

Great Jason Todd. I like how you transitioned the rogue Batman in to the Joker.
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:59 am

croc5 wrote:
COOOOOOOL!!!!!

Glad you enjoy them

Sir Uriel wrote:
outstanding job on battle damaged Batman and your joker both look wicked. loving the story as well

Thank you, the story came pretty naturally really. It's nice when that happens.

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Works excellent.

Thank you.

Dragonfist wrote:
Great Jason Todd. I like how you transitioned the rogue Batman in to the Joker.

Thank you, I like to keep a flow to things. My biggest gripe against comics is how stories and histories are just so jumbled. I want to try to clean things up while keeping true to the material.
After reading The Night of the Owls I'm thinking they are rather superfluous and will be heavily modified, they will be making an appearance if I continue on the story but I have another story revamp I'd like to do as well.

Speaking of which:
I PRESENT TO YOU- Spider-Girl Begins!
Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Spider_girl_begins_by_undefinedscott-d544rv7
Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Spider_girl_begins__homemade_by_undefinedscott-d544s0x
Paige Parker was a geek, while other girls were trying to get noticed and get the guy she just wanted to be left alone. Among the other nerds in the high school she held a little bit more clout being one of the few science inclined girls in the area but with the rest of the student body she was still just a nerd.

Living with her Aunt May and Uncle Ben she did her best to get good grades for scholarships so college would be a better future rather than just another bill. Things were going well, she was getting good grades, her neighbor Mary Jane for some reason was being nice to her, and she got an internship working as Oscorp.

Harry Osborne still had no idea who she was but things were going well. That was until one of the test subjects got out and bit her on the hand. She caused a scene, passing out while handing out mail and got sent home after having to submit to a drug test.

For the next two days she was deathly ill but when she woke up she had changed. Her body was in perfect condition, she no longer needed her glasses, and to top things off, she could stick to walls.

She wanted to go to Oscorp that morning but her Aunt and Uncle made her go to school. That afternoon returned to the lab, desperate to tell the other scientists, to chart the progress and found that there had been an accident. Something in the lab had exploded, destroying the test subjects, the majority of the research, and killing seven workers.

She was in shock, there was nothing she could do now, no one she could turn to for help. There was a familiar face in the crowd, Harry Osborne, he had the same drained look on his face. Walking over to him she held out her hand and much to her surprise he took it.

"My dad," he couldn't say anymore.

NOTES:
Basically, what if Peter Parker was born a girl?
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 am

hot damn, excellent micros and a killer story to back it up. im lovin it
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Thank you, Sir.

Green Goblin:
Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Green_goblin__spider_girl_begins_by_undefinedscott-d546clk
Harry Osborne knew there wasn't something right about the explosion at the lab. Why was his father there so late at night? Why was the research missing as well?

Using his fathers key-card he snuck into the building and started snooping around. He found random notes and things but nothing leading him to an answer. After hours of searching his gave up. Getting into the elevator he scanned the badge as was surprised when it dropped ten floors underground. The doors opened to a state of the art lab that was covered in sheets.

Project Goblin, the papers labeled it. Making his way through the lab he found a prototype suit on display. Looking around the lab he found a readout of the features, it was all but bullet-proof, had micro-servos for strength enhancing, and rocket boots to allow for flight. The helmet had a specialized HUD display and design for aerodynamics.

Harry knew his father had military contracts but he never guessed anything on this level. Reaching out to touch the helmet and alarm went off, thinking he was caught Harry started to look around in panic. Instead of seeing his own face on security monitors he found himself looking at a burglar crawling on the walls.

Donning the suit he rushed up to the lab, desperate to stop this intruder and hopefully get some answers.

Notes:
I went for the movie version look and took inspiration from MMED. I wish it would have been as easy as a head swap lol
As you can see, I'm switching up the story a bit. Harry being the 'first' Green Goblin but the supposed demise and destruction of the lab is going to play a part in the coming story. I need to look into some Marvel lore but the idea is mostly in order. Some other baddies will show up but I do not plan on making an Uncle Ben or Aunt May, personally they have always been annoying.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Cool Spidergirl and Green Goblin. I like the story so far also.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:21 pm

outstanding work on your Green Goblin, specially love the story so far Great work
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:41 pm

NIIIIIIICE!! I love how you and Zarus are developing these intricate story lines to accompany your magnificent micros!!
Absolutely fabulous job on this and the Batmen stories.... 'nuff said
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Dragonfist wrote:
Cool Spidergirl and Green Goblin. I like the story so far also.
Sir Uriel wrote:
outstanding work on your Green Goblin, specially love the story so far Great work

Thank you both. I've had the idea flipping around in my head for a while now. I was thinking Spider-Man Beyond but with a Spider-Girl but I couldn't make the story work. Then I remembered how there were talks to relaunch SM as a different race so why not go another direction and do a different gender?

Selficide wrote:
NIIIIIIICE!! I love how you and Zarus are developing these intricate story lines to accompany your magnificent micros!!
Absolutely fabulous job on this and the Batmen stories.... 'nuff said

Thanks, Self. Zarus has a fan fiction setting stretching back years. Literally, check it out. As for my ideas, most of my micros have a story to them or at least an idea to work around. Like with WotB I was thinking about how Batman would be different taking the modern world into account, which led to body doubles and that train of thought, it's just that most of the time I don't post the idea with the micro.

I think I'll stop that practice, micros with stories. I like that better.

In the spoiler:
Spider-Girl Begins
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:03 am

Holy S*** Cow, your project rock hard.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Its fantastic, I loved the Green Goblin details. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm definitely enjoying these micros with interesting stories. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:53 am

Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Aim_goon_by_undefinedscott-d54d5go
The hairs on the back of her neck stood straight up and Paige dodged to the right, just as a green blur ripped through the space she once occupied. She wasn’t exactly sure how this was going to happen but jumping around seemed to work quite well. The goblin zoomed around the room, trying to grab her and growling all the while.

“Hold up, Gobbie” she yelled flipping over him and landing on his back. “I think you have the wrong idea.”

“I know a burglar when I see one,” the mask modified the voice but there was something familiar about it.

“I’m not a burglar,” she said wrapping her arms around his neck as her started a cockscrew spin. “I’m looking for evidence.”

“Sure you are,” he laughed back flying them through the hole in the roof and pulling the spin as fast as he could manage.

“I’m sorry about this,” she said slipping her arm around his neck and applying pressure. “But if you keep this up, I’m going to puke.”

He couldn’t breathe, the spinning slowed, and then stopped. She let up and he started to dip toward the ground, his jets stopped all together and the two of them began to fall.

“Uh,” she watched as the ground got closer. “Uh.”

She looked around for anything she could use, anything that could slow their fall but they were in the middle of a parking lot, the closest light poll was way out of reach. A glint of light caught her eye and she remembered, reaching out her hand and tapping the center of her palm twice a stream of high strength ‘webbing’ arched to the light poll and she swung to safety, pulling the groggy goblin along with her.

“Thanks, dad,” she whispered looking down at the web-shooter. It was a prototype and the only one she had but with some effort she could make it a matching set.

Setting the goblin on the ground she watched as his breathing returned to normal. He rolled to a sitting position and rubbed his helmet.

“How did you do that?”

“Simple biology,” she shrugged.

“Well,” he looked at her closely, she didn’t look exactly honest but she had just saved his life. “I don’t exactly trust you.”

“Listen,” she put her hands on her hips and looked down at him. “I don’t really care if you do or not but I’m trying to figure out what happened here. Good people died the other night and they deserve answers.”

“We agree on that much at least,” he stood and looked her over. “What exactly do I call you?”

She looked at the string of webbing swaying in the soft evening breeze, “Spider?”

“Itsy-Bitsy Spider?”

“Spider-Girl,” she pushed past him. “Now, I’m going to get a look at the security footage to see if I can find anything.”

“You don’t think the police did that?”

“I bet they didn’t check all the cameras.”

TWO HOURS LATER

The Goblin, Jolly Green as she liked to think of him, was watching one of the specimen feeds as she watched another. Each of the twenty-five lab specimens had a camera, which meant twenty-five angles of the lab that just happened to have a large chunk of the screen blocked.

“Anything on your end?” He asked standing up and stretching.

“Yeah,” she looked over at him. “Advanced Idea Mechanics, they left a calling card.”

“Where?” He leaned over and looked at her screen. “How can you tell, these are just lab rats.”

She held up a torn piece of yellow clothe, Advanced Idea Mechanics was embroidered on it.

“Where was that?”

“Right here,” she pointed to the roller of the chair. “They tried to cover their tracks.”

REPLIES:
Kgoku wrote:
Holy S*** Cow, your project rock hard.
My goal is to rock your face off Smile

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Its fantastic, I loved the Green Goblin details. Congratulations
Thank you, he came along nicely I thought.

Lomeli wrote:
I'm definitely enjoying these micros with interesting stories. Keep up the good work.
Glad you enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:59 am

Wow such a well written story!
And I like the micro too!
this was a brilliant idea!
Can't wait to see more!!!!
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:38 am

Thank you very much, DB. You won't have to wait long at all Smile

Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Rhino_by_undefinedscott-d54d6sw
“What do we know about these guys?” Spider-Girl asked perched on Goblins back as he flew through the night.

“Not much, just a bunch of PR stuff from their website,” he shrugged and the gesture made them drop in altitude. “Sorry.”

“We’re going in blind and possibly about to bust open the doors on some poor guy answering phones,” she patted his helmet. “Does that about sum it up?”

“Yeah,” he sighed. “You need a better costume.”

“Not all of us have resources,” she adjusted her one web-shooter and made sure the ski-mask was still in place. “Maybe if Oscorp will be grateful for the help and set me up with something as groovy as yours.”

“I’ll put in a good word for you,” he laughed.

“A paycheck wouldn’t hurt,” she patted his helmet.

“Don’t push it,” he laughed again. “Here we are.”

They touched down outside a nondescript office building, one of what looks like blocks of similar gray boxlike buildings with only small boiler-plate signs to tell the difference.

“Are you sure?” She asked looking at the five story building.

“That’s what the HUD says,” he tapped the side of his helmet.

“Spoiled.”

She walked up the steps and pushed on the door.

“You’re just going to go in?” He asked watching her open it up.

She shrugged, “couldn’t hurt.”

She walked into the lobby and found a man in a drab yellow suit sitting behind a particle board desk surrounded by fake plants. His perma-smile was stuck on his face and he stared blankly at her.

“What time is it?”

“Two in the morning.”

“And there’s still a receptionist and the lights are on,” the hairs on her neck began to stand up again. “Goblin, get down!”

She jumped back toward the door as the receptionist raised one of the weirdest looking guns she had even seen and began to fire laser bolts at her.

“And to think,” she said bouncing from floor to ceiling to wall avoiding the fire. “Tonight started so normally choking a goblin into submission.”

“You cheated,” he yelled back firing his jet boots and knocking the gunman off his feet.

Goblin and the gunman collided with the wall but instead of hitting it the burst through and knocked it over. The impact caused a chain reaction and the reception area came tumbling down in pieces exposing a hollowed out building and about thirty men dressed in drab yellow body suits and high tech gas masks.

“After this I better get a freaking bonus check,” she said looking out at the throng of yellow.

Paige Parker had never been in a fight in her life, outside of a videogame, but she had a feeling that this was going to be a normal thing for Spider-Girl. She let her instincts guide her, dodging laser bolts, flipping over wild punches, and plowing into yellow clad goons feet first. She lost track of Goblin after a few seconds but this was the most fun she had ever had in her life.

“Fall back,” one of the goons cried. “Fall back.”

“Release the test subject,” another called.

“Test subject?” She looked over at Goblin who had a string of goons sprawled on the ground around him.

“My…” he caught himself. “Maybe one of the employees?”

A grinding metal sound answered them as a thick metal tube rose from the floor.

“It looks like a water tower,” Spider-Girl tilted her head to the side. “Maybe it’s all the workers?”

With a loud pop the tube shed its shell and only a frame was left. The hair on the back of her neck felt like it was trying to rip itself out and she could see why. The lone passenger in the tube was a huge man, a man who defied logic in his size, and his skin was covered in slabs of gray leather, on his head was strapped a helmet with two horns.

“Like some kind of rhino,” she whispered looking at him.

At the sound of her voice its eyes opened up and it let out a head-splitting yell. It torn from the restraints and headed straight for her.

NOTES:
Thank you Self for showing me the base that this eventually came to be. I tweaked it a lot, made the legs longer and thinned out the arms, also changed the head, but I'm mostly happy with it. This is really my first 'big guy' micro so I was really nervous about it. I don't do big-guys because there is just so much space. I solved that problem with the textures, I'm not sure if the lighter-gray parts work as well as I want but I'm happy with it as a first attempt. It's based off of the Ultimate look mostly.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:10 am

MAN!! I think that Rhino looks freekin great!!! I am so glad you were able to use that base, you did it justice and made it look so much better! The textures work perfectly, such an awesome job!
I love the A.I.M. goon, his mask is outrageous!...I just can't get over how good that Rhino looks though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:09 am

bravo GREAT work man!
I love the stone like texture given off
& the linework is pretty sweet!
Story is great as well & it relates back to the previous one!
This is awesome! Lookin forward to see whose next!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:12 am

outstanding micros and accompanying story.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Fantastic Rhino, liked the texture of the uniform a lot. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Great job on the new story bits. The A.I.M. agent looks awesome, but The Rhino looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Thank you all very much. I'm glad Rhino was such a big hit. It gives me the courage to try some more big guy micros.
Maybe I'll try a Bane or a Hulk... we'll see, I want to stick to the stories for now.

After Spider-Girl Begins what do you think I should do?
I'm open for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Wow both of them look so marvelous.
Back to top Go down
Logan Wayne

Logan Wayne

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Great work ;]
Back to top Go down
http://loganwaynee.deviantart.com/
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:23 am

Thank you both very much.

I think this is where the story is going to end for now. I'm just going with the ideas that stick in my mind.

For War of the Bat I wanted to do my version of a 'modern' Batman. For Spider-Girl Begins I just wanted to play with the origin a little.

I don't know what I'm going to do next but I'm enjoying the story/micro combination.
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:05 am

Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Mini_mech_knight_by_undefinedscott-d54n1qs
Using a smattering of templates provided by Sleeping Demon I tossed this little mechanical knight together.
I rather like it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:50 pm

WOW, fantastic your Sleeping Demon, quite different, I loved. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*   Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undefined 2 *8-9-2015 Warforged*
Page 11 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next