Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Denying Sanity

Go down 
+51
TheAvengingSon
Orkie
undeadjedi
The Broken
NaruHina
Anth
MachineHead
darrenhellstrom
Zookeeper
Blanchett
rom
Genoman
RayneKirby
DragonBurger
thetrappedartist
Burningbird
likexaxfury
MrsGrizzley
Sir Uriel
Kerewin
Creek
Quester
Dragonfist
Aarel
Tempest
Hudson Almeida
Zarus
ION
Mr. Fantasy
Darkling
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Omnis Ra
Alyra
Haydn
pared2
TheDenDen
Joebleau
Kid Chaos!
Necroleaf
mythu7
Major Justice
Stepford V
IceMaiden
Berica
Kat
Selficide
Kodiak
Emissary
xmannen2011
Spaz
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

Denying Sanity - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denying Sanity   Denying Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Well here is my responce
WOW!!!
the swimsuits look sexy as ever and Pared's requests look amazing!! Marilyn and Sanji look really cool
and thanks for Neena and Max, they are wicked!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Denying Sanity   Denying Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Another magnificent set of X-Men!! I am really liking Kymaera for some reason....and when I scrolled down directly below her and saw Namor, I actually blushed for a second LMAO !!!!
Wolverine was also flirting dangerously close to exposure himself.....but they are expertly done, great post!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Denying Sanity   Denying Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Sensational!
Thanks

Kat wrote:
Oh wow, you weren't kidding, there's almost all my favorite marvel girls in there Smile Only missing Magik Very Happy Fantastic work!
Heh, no, I really wasn't.
Glad you like 'em though.

pared2 wrote:
It seems as though my response from last night didn't post for some reason.

Anyway, to paraphrase...Wow! Marilyn and Sanji are incredible!! Well worth the wait! The faces especially on both are great! And of course the others are great too. The colors have been the highlight of these swimsuit sets!!
I've had that same problem here before; either way, glad you like the prizes and you didn't feel cheated with the time you had to wait for 'em. I'm really glad the colour seem to be going over well, but to be honest, I"m not sure what's different about them; theses are the usual colour pallets I use, so... scratch
Now to figure out what my next set will be...

Necroleaf wrote:
Well here is my responce
WOW!!!
the swimsuits look sexy as ever and Pared's requests look amazing!! Marilyn and Sanji look really cool
and thanks for Neena and Max, they are wicked!!
Glad you like Max and Neena; they were fun to make. The suits were, as ever, a blast to make, and I'm glad they've been so well received. Also, I'm glad you like Sanji and Marilyn; they were both kind of experimental in terms of techniques used.

Selficide wrote:
Another magnificent set of X-Men!! I am really liking Kymaera for some reason....and when I scrolled down directly below her and saw Namor, I actually blushed for a second LMAO !!!!
Wolverine was also flirting dangerously close to exposure himself.....but they are expertly done, great post!
Not sure why Namor'd make you blush, but okay then! Kymaera was fun, and fairly simple a look, I think. Glad you l;i;ke her though.
Also, if you think those are some risque micros, I need to get around to posting the more naughty looks that I've not posted in this gallery (as I didn't think they'd be PG-13)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denying Sanity   Denying Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denying Sanity
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37