Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!

Go down 
+63
Alucard
G-Unit Saint
Iceman
TheAvengingSon
simacir
PsychoShaman
Ebichu
Corpse Army
Orkie
undeadjedi
Yorel
Lomeli
riddick
NaruHina
Emissary
BAILEY2088
PirateQueenTetra
Kodiak
Cyke
Shinobu
vandersonmetal
Anth
Fatum
darrenhellstrom
Burningbird
croc5
Blanchett
MicroManED
IceMaiden
Daisuke
RayneKirby
TheDenDen
Tempest
rom
Bub
Almejito231
Major Justice
duploball
Witch
Logan Wayne
pared2
Kgoku
Zarus
PrincessLinkette
Alex
MrsGrizzley
Dragonfist
Spaz
ION
Omnis Ra
DragonBurger
Necroleaf
Kat
mythu7
Joebleau
Sir Uriel
stuart101
Chronic
Mr. Fantasy
Undefined
Genoman
Hudson Almeida
Selficide
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Beast looks terrific!!
love to see whose next!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:32 pm

I love how you made him look furry! That can be so difficult sometimes at least for me. I'm working on a micro right now that needs to look furry so I'm going to look at yours for inspiration. Great job Bobby! bravo
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:14 am

One, Remy is COOL!!!!!! I love that micro and the dynamic pose and the throwing motion and just everything about it. Excellent job!

Two... Duuuuuuude, of all the X-Men that I actually *know of* Gambit and Beast are two of my favorites. Seriously, my original introduction to the group was the old saturday morning cartoon and hearing Hank McCoy stand up and quote *Shakespeare* at his own trial... and do so *FITTINGLY*... my little fangirl-heart fell in love that day.

Damn... you rock, Self.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
duploball

duploball

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:08 am

Amazing! I'm really enjoying your new gallery!
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 am

I missed Gambit somehow, awesome job. Dynamic pose and excellent colors.
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:40 pm

I agree with the others great job on Beast! His hands and feet are perfect!
Back to top Go down
Logan Wayne

Logan Wayne

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Really great beast, I'm making one myself and will post soon on my gallery, but that dosen't matter, what matter is you did it again, great x-men bravo
Back to top Go down
http://loganwaynee.deviantart.com/
Almejito231

Almejito231

Male
Aries Tiger
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:02 pm

WOW!!!!!
That Gambit is just awesome!!!!
And Beast is amazing!!!
Love your work!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/almejito
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:21 pm

PrincessLinkette wrote:
A bra... XD LOL you crack me up!
Wow, these kick ass Very Happy Love the fur effect on the first one, you did a fantastic job! And his face looks WICKED. Cool And there's something about the clothing on the second pair... i like how you made the folds, they look really nice. XD I'm a fan of detail, lol! Speaking of awesome detail, loving those hairy arms and legs!! Nice effect!
WooHooooooooo Hairy arms & legs kick-ass!! WTF am I saying ?????? I am going nutz here....sorry!!
Thanks again sweetness!! I got some COOL stuff on the way, can't wait till you see it!!

Witch wrote:
So many fantastic works Selficide!
And Beast is super! affraid
TY Witchy...you're a gem!!

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Very work!
Thanks Hudson!!

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Very good your new Omega Red, face, hair and perfect uniform. Beast is another wonderful job. Congratulations
TY Mr.Fantasy, always such nice things to say!!

Necroleaf wrote:
Beast looks terrific!!
love to see whose next!
TY Necro...and look no further than down the page and you'll see....hope you enjoy!!!

ION wrote:
I love how you made him look furry! That can be so difficult sometimes at least for me. I'm working on a micro right now that needs to look furry so I'm going to look at yours for inspiration. Great job Bobby! bravo
Thanks John, I know!! It was hard to get it exactly how I wanted it to look, and to be honest, I'm still not 100% pleased with it....I know it could look better!!

MrsGrizzley wrote:
One, Remy is COOL!!!!!! I love that micro and the dynamic pose and the throwing motion and just everything about it. Excellent job!
Two... Duuuuuuude, of all the X-Men that I actually *know of* Gambit and Beast are two of my favorites. Seriously, my original introduction to the group was the old saturday morning cartoon and hearing Hank McCoy stand up and quote *Shakespeare* at his own trial... and do so *FITTINGLY*... my little fangirl-heart fell in love that day.
Damn... you rock, Self.
Grizz
Thanks Mrs.Griz!! It makes it so much better when someone really appreciates all the hard work that gets put into a particular micro!! I am glad you like them!!

duploball wrote:
Amazing! I'm really enjoying your new gallery!
Thanks Duplo, but I doubt as much as I enjoy your gallery....you rock!!

Undefined wrote:
I missed Gambit somehow, awesome job. Dynamic pose and excellent colors.
Thanx Scott...I am glad you took the time to go back and look, I appreciate it!! The credit for the pose goes to Likexaxfury, he made that awesome pose temp, I just went with the flow!! It was perfect for that character!!

Major Justice wrote:
I agree with the others great job on Beast! His hands and feet are perfect!
TY MJ....as with the others, if you can use em, please do, it would be flattering!!

Logan Wayne wrote:
Really great beast, I'm making one myself and will post soon on my gallery, but that dosen't matter, what matter is you did it again, great x-men bravo
TYSVM Logan, and I look forward to seeing whatever great post you make next, whatever it is, it is bound to be awesome!!

Almejito231 wrote:
WOW!!!!!
That Gambit is just awesome!!!!
And Beast is amazing!!!
Love your work!! Very Happy
Thanks Almejito, I appreciate you stopping by!!

To go along with my previous post of the early Beast costume designs, here are some earlier X-Men looks....

SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Iceman_Self_XMen_White-n-Blue
~ Bobby Drake / Iceman ~

SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Cyclops_Self_XMen_001a SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Cyclops_Self_XMen_001b
~ Scott Summers / Cyclops ~

SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Angel-Archangel_Self_XMen_003
SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Angel-Archangel_Self_XMen_002aaSelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Angel-Archangel_Self_XMen_002ab
~ Warren Worthington III / Angel / Archangel ~

Special Thanks & Credit to IceMaster/RomMaster, Spaz ( Honorary X-Man ), Alex, Likexaxfury & Zedox for temps, hair, inspiration & references!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Very nice, but is there a reason the top of Iceman's head is in black while the rest is all blue?

Also, I seem to notice your fascination with Angel.... you made some more great ones of him!

Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Spaz wrote:
Very nice, but is there a reason the top of Iceman's head is in black while the rest is all blue?
Also, I seem to notice your fascination with Angel.... you made some more great ones of him!

OOOOHHHHH TY for pointing that out!!! I do my micros in PSP, and I work in layers, one of my layers wasn't turned off obviously and when I flattened the image to save it, that black outline was there....I didn't even notice it...I fixed it and re-uploaded to PhotoBucket, so all should be good now! TY again!
And yea I like Angel, but it's more I like doing different wings.....and it seems that every time I see a different issue, I see a different version of wings, so I make another micro LoL...
Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Love them Bobby! I'm a huge fan of your wings! They looks so good!
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:34 pm

A very incredible update!
the wings on the one angel look phenomenally EPIC
never seen such expertly drawn/shaded wings before
bravo I'll be looking forward to more bravo
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:38 pm

very sweet x-men but my fave is def Angel Very Happy love those epic wings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Great micros Self
Iceman, Cyclops and Angel look really cool!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:10 am

Dude... any time you wanna just make some badass wings and send them my way... *chuckle* I'm still trying to find excuses to yoink some of your wings and use them for one of my own.

Damn, man, you ROCK! Excellent job!!

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:03 am

You are doing fantastic micros of the X-Men, X-Men Gallery is huge and very beautiful, and now these. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Logan Wayne

Logan Wayne

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Really great Self, you did it again (again Razz), awesome x-micros
Back to top Go down
http://loganwaynee.deviantart.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Wow what a golden job.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:05 pm

ION wrote:
Love them Bobby! I'm a huge fan of your wings! They looks so good!
Thanks John!! bravo

DragonBurger wrote:
A very incredible update!
the wings on the one angel look phenomenally EPIC
never seen such expertly drawn/shaded wings before
bravo I'll be looking forward to more bravo
TY DragonBurger, seems everyone likes my wings!! Very Happy

Sir Uriel wrote:
very sweet x-men but my fave is def Angel Very Happy love those epic wings Very Happy
Thanks Sir Uriel!! bravo

Necroleaf wrote:
Great micros Self
Iceman, Cyclops and Angel look really cool!
TY Necro!! Much appreciated!

MrsGrizzley wrote:
Dude... any time you wanna just make some badass wings and send them my way... *chuckle* I'm still trying to find excuses to yoink some of your wings and use them for one of my own.
Damn, man, you ROCK! Excellent job!!
Grizz
TY MrzGriz!! And if you gimme an idea what kinda wings you'd like, I'll try to get some for ya!!

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
You are doing fantastic micros of the X-Men, X-Men Gallery is huge and very beautiful, and now these. Congratulations
TYSVM Mr.Fantasy!!

Logan Wayne wrote:
Really great Self, you did it again (again Razz), awesome x-micros
Thank You LW!!! Always great to hear from you!

Kgoku wrote:
Wow what a golden job.
TY Kgoku, always the gentleman!!

The first micros of Scott & Jean are from the issue "X-Men #35 : Sunset Grace" ...... This had to be the worst story I have read so far including the X-Men....OMG and the terrible outfits they wore!!! Scott & Jean are wearing what I microed on them with the horrible huge overhanging pirate boots! It was just a sad and poorly written comic. I think they had a deadline and not a clue what to write at the time, and so....VOILA....I also included a couple earlier versions of Jean along with 2 group shots....will be back with more X-Men villains soon!!! ENJOY!!

SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Cyclops_Self_XMen_001c SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Cyclops_Self_XMen_001d
~ Scott Summers / Cyclops ~

SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 JeanGrey_Self_XMen_001ca SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 JeanGrey_Self_XMen_001cb
~ Jean Grey ~

SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 JeanGrey_Self_XMen_001aa SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 JeanGrey_Self_XMen_001bb
~ Jean Grey ~

SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Team-Original_Self_XMen_001

SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Team-Early_Self_XMen_001

Special Thanks & Credit to IceMaster/RomMaster, Spaz ( Honorary X-Man ), Alex, Likexaxfury, TTA, Tempest & Zedox for temps, hair, inspiration & references!!
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:13 pm

I love Scott's first look! The goggles are like a classic way of him having the red glasses and stuff.
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Bub wrote:
I love Scott's first look! The goggles are like a classic way of him having the red glasses and stuff.
Couldn't agree more! I may even steal those goggles...with proper credit given XD
Fantastic work here! I love Jean's design
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:05 pm

astounding x-men really love how they all look together as a team great job, bravo
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 pm

SHAME ON ME
I am actually in Brazil for a job assignement of one month, but how can I have missed this amazing new updates
I don't know where to start
Gambit just blowed my mind
the Magnetos are AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME
Omega Red is freaking good
and the classic xmen are astonishing specially the Jeans

in middle of all those udpates, you managed to even improved your style (like if it was possible... and well yes you did it Razz )
so seriously I will just one of the happy face talk for me bravo
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Very nice work, Self. I've been catching up on my comics and I'm enjoying the Ultimate line but some of the DC stuff has been lacking. Mostly Esleworlds. I'm about to start the New 52.

I like the first class, simple but classy look and the goggles make Scott look like less of a tool, if that's possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!   SelfIII _  Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SelfIII _ Can An Admin Please Lock This Gallery For Me!!
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next