Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.

Go down 
+44
Aninha
MicroManED
AbelMicros
Battleclad
TheDenDen
DragonBurger
Lomeli
tartarus Fenix
Iceman
Jacen Bell
likexaxfury
Logan Wayne
Klaus
Master&Commander
Marvelfan11001001
Spector
Kat
Chronic
Undefined
Burningbird
DOHKO
BAILEY2088
Dragonfist
Blastiac
whizzbang
Major Justice
Sir Uriel
Witch
MicroTraceour
RayneKirby
Spaz
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Orkie
Daisuke
Kgoku
PirateQueenTetra
Omnis Ra
Selficide
Shinobu
Emissary
Haydn
undeadjedi
PsychoShaman
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 pm

A lot of bad@$$ epic work, you always blow me away with your detail.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-28

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Kgoku wrote:
A lot of bad@$$ epic work, you always blow me away with your detail.
Thank you kGoku!
Back to top Go down
http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:44 am

Another beautiful job with your new character . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Logan Wayne

Logan Wayne

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:08 pm

bravo Awesome updates
Back to top Go down
http://loganwaynee.deviantart.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Another beautiful job with your new character . Congratulations
Thank you very much Mr. Fantasy!

Logan Wayne wrote:
bravo Awesome updates
Thank you Logan! Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I got bored and had the idea to Rule 63 (Gender Swap) Trent Moon and here's the work in progress below.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 2013-2014BlankTrinityMoon_zps7b31d37e
As you can see I wanted to have a thicker waist however I'm gonna be making one of her with a thinner waist.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Which one do you guys like?
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 2013-2014BlankTrinityMoon_zps079b1a5d

I just REALLY hate the outfit. xD
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 TrinityMoon_zpsb26c1b32
Back to top Go down
Marvelfan11001001

Marvelfan11001001

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2012-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:28 pm

PsychoShaman wrote:
Which one do you guys like?
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 2013-2014BlankTrinityMoon_zps079b1a5d

I just REALLY hate the outfit. xD
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 TrinityMoon_zpsb26c1b32
Shocked Oh my gawd, This is amazing, I like the idea, It's like when I made my Gender-Bent Clone of the Crimson/Cyber Spider.
Back to top Go down
http://Spidertrekfan616.deviantart.com
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Marvelfan11001001 wrote:
Shocked Oh my gawd, This is amazing, I like the idea, It's like when I made my Gender-Bent Clone of the Crimson/Cyber Spider.
Lol Glad to know I'm not the only one who had the same idea. xD
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 AeronGrazianoRangersuitsbymany_zpsed9e319c
The first two are by me of course, second one was the first attempt at the Lion-Shield by SpiderTrekFan, and the final one which is my PERSONAL favorite by TheHeroCreator. I added fur to the back of the HeroCreator's version of Aeron's ranger suit and I'm planning on combining what I like from all three ranger suits into one cohesive suit and reshading the sh*t out of it. XD The title was inspired by my brother when he linked my to Avenged Sevenfold's "Hail To The King" and now I'm overhauling Aeron's personality.

Credit goes to DavidFernandezArt for the original ranger suit concept that he allowed me to turn into micros, SpiderTrekFan for the original Lion shield concept, TheHeroCreator for coming up with an even MORE badass version of the Lion helmet, and Myself.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:44 am

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 AeronGrazianonewsuit_zps2ed24498
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:42 pm

I made these boots using LoganWayne's Catwoman boots, as well as a pair of what to me looked like wedged high heel boots.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 CombatWedgedHeelBoots_zpsdb07224e

This was my reference and what I was going for!
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Mass-Effect-3-MP-N7-Shadow-Infiltrator-Ref-317886540
Tell me what you all think!
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:38 pm

How has no one commented on that awesome new Ranger? I was hoping you'd make a combined suit featuring the best of the three, and you have, and we saw that it was good. Fighting the temptation to make my own version. *slaps self* And very nice work with the boots. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Lomeli wrote:
How has no one commented on that awesome new Ranger? I was hoping you'd make a combined suit featuring the best of the three, and you have, and we saw that it was good. Fighting the temptation to make my own version. *slaps self* And very nice work with the boots. Smile
Actually you can if your want to dude! Go for it, also glad you like the boots. ^^
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:01 pm

That's an awesome concept, great job!

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:29 pm

TheDenDen wrote:
That's an awesome concept, great job!
Thank you very much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 2013-2014BlankTrinityMoonWarlordSuitFemaleVersion-Recovered_zps3e94fafb
Back to top Go down
Battleclad

Battleclad

Male
Leo Snake
Image Software : Paint, Pixia, Paint.Net, CS2 & CS5
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Got to admit I like the micro but those boots... As an ME fan/military/armour guy I love them.

EDIT: Wait... She isn't your signature, I love the current look you've applied to her using the ME inspired boots.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Battleclad wrote:
Got to admit I like the micro but those boots... As an ME fan/military/armour guy I love them.

EDIT: Wait... She isn't your signature, I love the current look you've applied to her using the ME inspired boots.
I've been dying to have those boots in Microheroes since I found em. So I decided to make em. xD
Back to top Go down
Battleclad

Battleclad

Male
Leo Snake
Image Software : Paint, Pixia, Paint.Net, CS2 & CS5
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Have to admit I'm rather tempted to pilfer them as well, they're some good boots.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Battleclad wrote:
Have to admit I'm rather tempted to pilfer them as well, they're some good boots.
Go for it, just be sure to credit me. xD
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Oh wow, I absolutely love that suit and the lion looks great Smile

PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Kat wrote:
Oh wow, I absolutely love that suit and the lion looks great Smile
Thank you very much! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:05 am

What a very lovely job with your female gender bender, her outfit looks bad@$$ impressive.

A really powerful job on the ranger outfit, the different helmet all look impressive, the lion shield are all epic Cool .
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:51 am

Kgoku wrote:
What a very lovely job with your female gender bender, her outfit looks bad@$$ impressive.

A really powerful job on the ranger outfit, the different helmet all look impressive, the lion shield are all epic Cool.
Thank you very much Kgoku! ^^
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Your Ranger looks really cool. Great gender swap of Warlord also.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Dragonfist wrote:
Your Ranger looks really cool. Great gender swap of Warlord also.
Thank you very much. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next