Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.

Go down 
+44
Aninha
MicroManED
AbelMicros
Battleclad
TheDenDen
DragonBurger
Lomeli
tartarus Fenix
Iceman
Jacen Bell
likexaxfury
Logan Wayne
Klaus
Master&Commander
Marvelfan11001001
Spector
Kat
Chronic
Undefined
Burningbird
DOHKO
BAILEY2088
Dragonfist
Blastiac
whizzbang
Major Justice
Sir Uriel
Witch
MicroTraceour
RayneKirby
Spaz
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Orkie
Daisuke
Kgoku
PirateQueenTetra
Omnis Ra
Selficide
Shinobu
Emissary
Haydn
undeadjedi
PsychoShaman
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Empty
PostSubject: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Alright, I'm better known to a friend here by the name Henshin as Wolvengra from Deviantart. I have been doing Microheroes for the past year maybe longer, I can't remember. Anyway I'm still learning and want to point out that I do frankenstein some of my works so my apologies in advance to anyone whom I did not credit. Some of the things I free hand though I just got lucky, hope you all enjoy.

Credit where Credit is do.
Henshin, MicroTraceour, KeiranCambell, Doyle Willson, Marvelfan, Patronus, Facumagia (Mainly for his micros that inspired me. Rather not risk getting on his bad side by frankensteining his works with my own. ^^Wink and several others whom if I remember I swear I'll add them. I've got a file of to many micros that inspired me that I forgot where 85% of them came from. So my apologies if you recognize something of yours I used or referenced from please PM Me so I can add you to the list.

Trent Moon (X-Men/Marvel/DC Universe OC)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012TrentX-MenEvolution

Crystal (X-Men/Marvel OC. In an alternate reality she's Logan's daughter, She's not my character and belongs to my little sister.)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. CrystalHowlettX-2-1

Aeron Graziano (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers OC)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012AeronLineUpofSuits

Kuroi Tenshi (Darksiders OC in Human form)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012KuroiTenshi

Matthew (Lost Girl OC, What the heck he is has yet to be determined. xD)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012Matthew

Solex (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles OC, Inspired strongly by Red XIII from Final Fantasy 7.)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. MMASolex
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012SolexWeekend
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012Solex

A Marvel Extreme T-Shirt (I actually own this shirt in real life and wanted to try to make it in Microheroes but it sort of backfired a little bit.)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. MarvelExtremePunisherT-Shirt

Gideon Crane (Assassin's Creed OC, in an Alternate Universe he's Rebecca's little brother, Why? Because she's a freaking badass with computers hehe.)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012GideonCraneinleatherjacket

Richard (Gargoyles OC, without his wings because I was trying to do something different and am not a big fan of the old wing templates I have. Also he's wearing a Desmond Miles T-Shirt that I made because he's an AC geek in the Gargoyles world.)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012Richard

Last edited by PsychoShaman on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:10 am; edited 107 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
undeadjedi

undeadjedi

Male
Cancer Rat
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 am

this is amazing stuff
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:04 am

undeadjedi wrote:
this is amazing stuff

Thank you very much, I've been kind of hiding in the background while doing these to use as Reference pieces. For drawings.
-----------
I've been looking for some help with hair because I'm kinda tired of the templates I've been using. If anyone out there can help me make a hair style I'd appreciate it.

My first attempt at making Aeron's Raptor Ranger helmet, I edited a red ranger and green ranger helmet, not exactly happy with the results though... ^^;
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. RaptorRangerhelmet
----------
I'll be posting up Some bios for some of my created characters after I get things situated here and see how well my gallery does.

(Edit: I triple posted and was told not to so I said screw it and moved everything to one post. ^^)

Last edited by PsychoShaman on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haydn

Haydn

Male
Pisces Pig
Image Software : MS Paint, Paint.NET
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:13 am

Nice to see you finally on here, Wolv. It's haydnc95 by the way.
Also, do not double post. Leave 1hr between posts
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:19 am

Patronus wrote:
Nice to see you finally on here, Wolv. It's haydnc95 by the way.
Also, do not double post. Leave 1hr between posts

HEY! Didn't Expect to see you here, hope you don't mind me using the hip cape and fur from the Richard Micro you made me on my character, I wanted to see if I could make him on my own and it kinda back fired lol.
----------------------------------------------------------

Tocxst - The Miasmic Pestilence (My Organization XIII AU character, I did this on a dare, I barely know Kingdom Hearts except for some Organization XIII members and that it's made by Disney and Square Enix.)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012Tocxst

Rex Styles (My Lycanthrope OC whose hair, outfit and tattoos turned out like crap sadly.)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012RexShadowfang
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:47 am

Nice work. However you need to go post in our Introduction Section, which should have been the first thing you've should have done. Cool

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Ragxxi29Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Fastes10Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Rag_xx21Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Em_s_f10Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. I_vote11Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Emi10Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Em_zps05e308ce Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:51 am

Emissary wrote:
Nice work. However you need to go post in our Introduction Section, which should have been the first thing you've should have done. Cool

Thank you for the heads up, I'm nervous is all. xD Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at some of my Microheroes.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : Paint/Photoshop
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:09 am

Impressive start, I like your style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKEu3InZJgEuXqWTO54t1Q
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:18 am

Shinobu wrote:
Impressive start, I like your style Very Happy

I have mostly other people to thank for advice, and micros. But I'm a quick learner. my first Micro was one of the old school ones.

Theo Bennett a.k.a Time Warp (My little sister's OC once again.)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. TheoBennettX-2WithoutTheCape
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. TheoBennettX-2
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. TheoMotocrosspants-1
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. TheoLoungeMoto-cross
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. TheoinSweats
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. TeddywearingTrentsshorts

Aiden Bennett a.k.a ??? (Can't remember his code name, But another OC by my little sister.)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. AidenBennettX-2

Dante Master-Parker a.k.a Spider-X (My OC from both The Amazing Spiderman and X-Men.) I love this one because his backstory was inspired by the Spiderman Clone Saga as well as the Amazing Spiderman video game where hybrids were made. Dante is a mix between the Anti-Peter Parker, but at the same time he's like Pete. Intelligent but cocky and can keep his cool and doesn't make wise cracks. Also he has some of Dick Grayson's personality in there, as well as a set of Shock-Sticks like Nightwing used in the Arkham City video games as well as the comics.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012Spider-XDanteParker
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012DanteParkerCivies
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012DanteParkerCiviesV2

My attempt at frankensteining/remaking Power Ranger helmets that others have made. Why? I honestly don't freaking know. xD
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. NewPowerRangerhelmets
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:30 am

I like your style, very clean and nice design....Great first post!!
I am on DA also, my name is Selficide, look me up... http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
throw me an add so I can check out your page!! Can't wait to see more stuff from ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:41 am

Nice stuff here. I have a file of your work from Deviant art. But some of this is new to me here. I hope to see more from you.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:43 am

Omnis Ra wrote:
Nice stuff here. I have a file of your work from Deviant art. But some of this is new to me here. I hope to see more from you.

Glad you like my work. You can expect more soon, I'm working on a Young Justice version of Trent Moon so it should be interesting to see when it's done.
Back to top Go down
PirateQueenTetra

PirateQueenTetra

Female
Gemini Dog
Registration date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:51 am

You got some really awesome micros. I'm going to agree with Self here because your style looks awesome. I hope to see more updates soon.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:40 am

Oh wow man, what a wicked gallery.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:20 am

Groovy work, good to see you posting over here.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: My VERY First Microhero attempts! ^^   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:48 am

This is probably my first attempt at doing an entire outfit free handed, it's also one of my EARLIEST attempts at a female micro hero. I love it because the outfits based off a wrestler costume I made for former WWE Diva Maryse and tried showing her but it sadly never got shown to her. (I tried her myspace and one of my friends got to meet her boy friend at the time Mike Mizian and he gave it to the Miz. Three weeks later he debuted a VERY similar set of trunks that bared a striking resemblance to my design. Probably coincidence but I don't care! ^^)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. AlinaSolexFightAttire1-1

This was during a Dissidia kick I was on and wanted to make something fashionable. I gotta say for an old micro it's not bad considering the shading is crap and it's hands free drawn. BUT My favorite pats of this micro is the coat and shorts.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. YashaDissidia

Also here's my Young Justice version of Trent Moon, did this earlier today.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012TrentDC-1
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012TrentUrbanCombatgear-1

Last edited by PsychoShaman on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Trent to this one.)
Back to top Go down
Orkie

Orkie

Male
Pisces Rat
Image Software : Paint.net
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:02 am

Looking great !
Back to top Go down
http://orkiesmicroworld.npage.de/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:03 am

Orkie wrote:
Looking great !

Thank you very much! ^^

Barrowed a couple parts of Logan from MicroTraceour and made his hair a little longer to be more like a comic version of him when he had a pony tail. If I find the PSD I made of it I'll show you a link. I figured this outfit would look like something Logan would wear in the movies.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. JimmyWorkoutandSparring
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Beautiful works, your girls are beautiful. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:18 am

Added the newest Micros of Trent that I updated today. Gave him a pony tail and sleeked his hair back, it's amazing what two little tweaks can do to make an entire Micro look better! Anyway Trent is my one OC that can go back and forth between the Marvel and DC Universes with ease and don't have to change much. Instead of him having mutant powers in DC Universe, he was trained in Urban Military tactics by his father when he was younger. Now that Trent's older he uses the skills his father taught him to keep crime off the streets, Like Batman he lives by the rule to not take a life.

I love the hero suit he has! Especially the coat, I borrowed LoganWaynee's hood from his newest Microhero, Noctultor! [ http://loganwaynee.deviantart.com/art/Noctultor-325359588 ] I mixed my version of the new Desmond Mile's hoodie with his and the final product is just... I LOVE IT! XD Anyway hope you enjoy the new looks I gave Trent enjoy.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. TrentMoonYoungJustice-1
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:44 am

nice work
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:28 am

What a epic job.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:34 am

nicely done
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:43 am

Awesome stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:00 am

Recently I developed a crush on Garfield Logan, (For those who don't know already, I like guys. ^^; ) and decided that I wanted to make my own BB. Honestly I love how he turned out! I only used hair and gloves from someone else's micros, A Bane one for the gloves and KieranCampbell's Artan Tare.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. 2012BeastBoyUniform

These two below are just a fantasy crack pairing of Gar & Trent. ^^; Gotta also give props to Henshin for inspiring me to make my first couple microhero.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. LoveonThebattlefield

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. GarfieldandTrent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next