Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.

Go down 
+44
Aninha
MicroManED
AbelMicros
Battleclad
TheDenDen
DragonBurger
Lomeli
tartarus Fenix
Iceman
Jacen Bell
likexaxfury
Logan Wayne
Klaus
Master&Commander
Marvelfan11001001
Spector
Kat
Chronic
Undefined
Burningbird
DOHKO
BAILEY2088
Dragonfist
Blastiac
whizzbang
Major Justice
Sir Uriel
Witch
MicroTraceour
RayneKirby
Spaz
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Orkie
Daisuke
Kgoku
PirateQueenTetra
Omnis Ra
Selficide
Shinobu
Emissary
Haydn
undeadjedi
PsychoShaman
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:04 pm

Logan Wayne wrote:
Really nice design

Thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 2013RichardGargoyle_zps6d372e1c

Richard is owned and copyrighted by me.
Credits go to: Croc5, Meliah1791, AbelMicros and the EVER SO TALENTED Marvelfan11001001!

I asked Marvelfan11001001 to make my gargoyle, Richard and his mate Howitzer. I loved how his turned out but it challenged me to see if I could make it myself, or at least re-create Richard from the original one I did that turned into a nightmare... Anyway I love how mine turned out, even if he is still without wings! I'm still contemplating that because I don't wanna use template wings. Hope you all like it!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:29 pm

That's just too cool, gotta agree with Logan!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:32 pm

croc5 wrote:
That's just too cool, gotta agree with Logan!!!

What no comment on the Garg? lol! J.k. Glad you like how Trent turned out. xD
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:16 am

Very cool, I thought that stuff on his belt was an axe not a some fur thing.
Add some wings and that would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:22 am

Undefined wrote:
Very cool, I thought that stuff on his belt was an axe not a some fur thing.
Add some wings and that would be perfect.

I'm being just a little picky about the wings lol.
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:06 am

When I did one I did the wings closed because I didn't want to do them open.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:24 am

Undefined wrote:
When I did one I did the wings closed because I didn't want to do them open.

Huh got a link to it so I could maybe use it as a reference?
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:59 am

No because I can't seem to find it in my gallery.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 am

Undefined wrote:
No because I can't seem to find it in my gallery.

Okay thank you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 am

Trent and Richard look fantastic. I look forward to the winged version of Richard.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:26 am

Thank you very much dragonfist, I'll do my best!
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:29 am

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 2013RichardGargoylewWings_zpsc518964e

After getting some Gargoyle micros from Daisuke I used RichB's demona for the closed wings and a Batman Micro for the wings on the shoulders. Enjoy because I won't be doing any gargoyles with open wings.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 am

thaat looks pretty epic there

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Rayneb10Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelPsycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Kat-sprite-blackpumaPsycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 RyadonePsycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
Jacen Bell

Jacen Bell

Male
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:34 am

PsychoShaman wrote:
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 2013RichardGargoylewWings_zpsc518964e

After getting some Gargoyle micros from Daisuke I used RichB's demona for the closed wings and a Batman Micro for the wings on the shoulders. Enjoy because I won't be doing any gargoyles with open wings.
Great looking Gargoyle.
that's a bummer cause he'd look awesome with out stretched wings.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Nice job PS, but I think you should do open wings, I know you'll do a magnificent job based on your past work, you do great work with little effort, and I for one would be excited to see what you create!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 pm

RayneKirby wrote:
thaat looks pretty epic there

Thank you Rayne!

Jacen Bell wrote:
PsychoShaman wrote:

Great looking Gargoyle.
that's a bummer cause he'd look awesome with out stretched wings.

Spoiler:

Thank you Jacen, but yes I know I'm being a little picky with the wings and the old saying goes "Beggars can't be choosers." However those wings have been done before and I wanna be different you know? XD BUT for my fans I'll see if there's anything I can do.

Selficide wrote:
Nice job PS, but I think you should do open wings, I know you'll do a magnificent job based on your past work, you do great work with little effort, and I for one would be excited to see what you create!!

I'll see what I can come up with Selficide!
Back to top Go down
Jacen Bell

Jacen Bell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:04 pm

I may use Temps more then I actually make thing PsychoShaman, But I understand what you mean. To be honest I was more thinking your find a temp you like the look, then alter/add what you want to it. I mean all the wing temps including the actual Gargoyle ones that are around have a claw finger like tip at the top compared to yours. So that's something you'd have to make anyway.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Jacen Bell wrote:
I may use Temps more then I actually make thing PsychoShaman, But I understand what you mean. To be honest I was more thinking your find a temp you like the look, then alter/add what you want to it. I mean all the wing temps including the actual Gargoyle ones that are around have a claw finger like tip at the top compared to yours. So that's something you'd have to make anyway.

Me personally I like it as is and don't wanna do anything else to it. I understand that people would like to see him with out stretched wings but again, that's been done and I don't always like to follow the crowd. Which is why you see more of my own OC's rather than cannon characters lol.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Awesome work on the closed wings, Shaman.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Bell

Jacen Bell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:53 pm

PsychoShaman wrote:
Jacen Bell wrote:

Me personally I like it as is and don't wanna do anything else to it. I understand that people would like to see him with out stretched wings but again, that's been done and I don't always like to follow the crowd. Which is why you see more of my own OC's rather than cannon characters lol.
ah, have you thought obscure characters or characters people haven't done yet?
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:00 am

NICE!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:17 am

Excellent work , just could not figure out if he has a cape or wings are ? Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:06 am

Wow, just wow Richard look so Cool , I never say this about a male micro before, but he looks really hot with those wings.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:26 am

Jacen Bell wrote:
PsychoShaman wrote:
Jacen Bell wrote:

ah, have you thought obscure characters or characters people haven't done yet?

OC stands for Original Character my friend. ^^ But I'd rather not do the wings out stretched as I said because one it's been done.

croc5 wrote:
NICE!

Thank you

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Excellent work , just could not figure out if he has a cape or wings are ? Congratulations

His wings are closed as the gargoyles in the Disney show had there's closed to make it look like a cloak. So Thank you! ^^

Kgoku wrote:
Wow, just wow Richard look so Cool , I never say this about a male micro before, but he looks really hot with those wings.

This put a HUGE Fucking smile on my face. XD Best comment ever! Thanks KGoku!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next