Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.

Go down 
+44
Aninha
MicroManED
AbelMicros
Battleclad
TheDenDen
DragonBurger
Lomeli
tartarus Fenix
Iceman
Jacen Bell
likexaxfury
Logan Wayne
Klaus
Master&Commander
Marvelfan11001001
Spector
Kat
Chronic
Undefined
Burningbird
DOHKO
BAILEY2088
Dragonfist
Blastiac
whizzbang
Major Justice
Sir Uriel
Witch
MicroTraceour
RayneKirby
Spaz
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Orkie
Daisuke
Kgoku
PirateQueenTetra
Omnis Ra
Selficide
Shinobu
Emissary
Haydn
undeadjedi
PsychoShaman
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:36 am

The Lion Ranger looks really damn impressive with that new shield, what a marvelous job.

Oh wow that one really damn fine foxy woman, love the style.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Kgoku wrote:
The Lion Ranger looks really damn impressive with that new shield, what a marvelous job.

Oh wow that one really damn fine foxy woman, love the style.

Thank you Kgoku! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Fantastic job Shaman.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:02 am

Dragonfist wrote:
Fantastic job Shaman.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Logan Wayne

Logan Wayne

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:50 am

Awesome updates PsychoShaman
Back to top Go down
http://loganwaynee.deviantart.com/
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:39 am

So impressive creations! Shocked
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:39 am

COOL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Logan Wayne wrote:
Awesome updates PsychoShaman

Thanks but MarvelFan came up with the lion-shield so I have him to thank. xD

Witch wrote:
So impressive creations! Shocked

XD Thanks, but I just edited what was made and frankensteined these two recently.

croc5 wrote:
COOL!!!

thanks.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:17 am

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 LionShield_zps2f690a2d

A newly redesigned Lion Shield for Aeron. I wanted to see if I could make my own version so it would be different from the Dragon Shield and I am very happy with how it turned out. Used two references from Da of the Green Ranger, they were both redesigns and links to both references will be provided.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:07 am

I have to agree, it look even more super impressive.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:01 am

Kgoku wrote:
I have to agree, it look even more super impressive.

Thank you Kgoku!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 AeronGrazianoPowerRangersNinjettiLionRanger_zpsbf319e90

Credit for the updated head goes to MarvelFan.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 2013MicroScottBlueLanternB_zps89529af6

Alright, first I'd like to thank Henshin for the new Trent Lantern Micro he did for me, out of his own boredom. It got me back on my three month long process of figuring out what I wanted to do with my lantern if I were one. What you see above is the finished product, after 90-some odd days, I finally settled on what my suit would look like and I love how it came out.

Credits got to: Myself, Zedox, and HenshinDaisuke.

Last edited by PsychoShaman on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Amazing! The amount of detail is so rad.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:39 pm

likexaxfury wrote:
Amazing! The amount of detail is so rad.

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:19 pm

You have to exist in an alternate reality where pixels are half sized, because I can't create that detail in the real world. I'm still in awe.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:51 pm

likexaxfury wrote:
You have to exist in an alternate reality where pixels are half sized, because I can't create that detail in the real world. I'm still in awe.

The only reason I am able to do these types of little details is thanks to Photoshop, Without that program I wouldn't even attempt Microheroes. Still I thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:01 am

Your Blue Lantern is really detail and colorful, well done dude.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:13 am

Kgoku wrote:
Your Blue Lantern is really detail and colorful, well done dude.

Thank you very much Kgoku!
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 GabrielRoronCombat-Formal-and-Off-DutyAttiresNobackground_zps769eb8fe

Updated his entire look giving him fur and a very darker skin tone. Why? Because the part of his home planet he comes from is very tropical. Credits go to Abelmicros, Zedox and Bailey2088.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:47 am

Really amazing job, all the detail is epic, so original, wish I was that good.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:00 am

Kgoku wrote:
Really amazing job, all the detail is epic, so original, wish I was that good.

Thank you very much man. I still gotta make his wolf tail. ^^
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:34 am

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 WarlordDCSuitupdated_zps971d23f4

Boot parts belong to Zedox and Abelmicros, I wanted to make new boots that went with Trent's suit and these are what I can up with.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:38 am

Dude what a bad@$$ job, the detail look fantastic.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Kgoku wrote:
Dude what a bad@$$ job, the detail look fantastic.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Logan Wayne

Logan Wayne

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Really nice design
Back to top Go down
http://loganwaynee.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next