Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.

Go down 
+44
Aninha
MicroManED
AbelMicros
Battleclad
TheDenDen
DragonBurger
Lomeli
tartarus Fenix
Iceman
Jacen Bell
likexaxfury
Logan Wayne
Klaus
Master&Commander
Marvelfan11001001
Spector
Kat
Chronic
Undefined
Burningbird
DOHKO
BAILEY2088
Dragonfist
Blastiac
whizzbang
Major Justice
Sir Uriel
Witch
MicroTraceour
RayneKirby
Spaz
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Orkie
Daisuke
Kgoku
PirateQueenTetra
Omnis Ra
Selficide
Shinobu
Emissary
Haydn
undeadjedi
PsychoShaman
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:20 am

Great work!
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:06 am

Well ladies and gentlemen! I'm pleased you present the official Nolan-verse Version of Warlord's mask. Inspired by a friend's artwork on Deviantart, a Nightwing sketch made me fall in love with the mask he'd made. Using a traditional Japanese war mask called "The Mask of Evolution" I pulled both pieces together to completely FREEHAND My first piece of microhero art and I have to say, I'm proud of myself! [ http://effektdmentality.deviantart.com/art/Nolanverse-Nightwing-320207632 ] Credit for the inspiration goes to effektdmentality
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 2012TrentNolanversePsycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 2012TrentNolanversewithbackground

Crystal Bennett 2012! ^^
A gift for my little sister. The pants idea came from Lili Rochefort's P1 Alternate costume and the roses were done by Marvelfan of Deviantart.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 CrystalBennet-1
Back to top Go down
http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:18 am

Beautiful creations! Smile
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Witch wrote:
Beautiful creations! Smile

Thank you very much Witch! Please do feel free to check out my templates!
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:53 am

Amazing, just amazing job, they look great, really love the gift for your sister.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:23 am

Celestial Dragon Ranger-V2
Thank you to OmnisRa and Marvelfan for the new portions of this Ranger! I love the new suit and it's all the little small detail changes that REALLY make this Ranger rock. I hope you all like it.

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Celestial-DragonRanger
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:06 am

That wicked awesome, really dig the new design.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:09 am

Kgoku wrote:
That wicked awesome, really dig the new design.

Thank you, I love how the redesign came out as well. It's really amazing how much a few small tweaks can make a big difference. I was affraid I'd have to scrap the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:33 am

Looks epic. Hope to see more of your Rangers.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:50 am

Omnis Ra wrote:
Looks epic. Hope to see more of your Rangers.

Now that you mention it I am planning on trying my hand at making a human/canine hybrid (more human than canine) Doggie Cruger.
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:24 am

Dai has a temp of him in his templte thread. Might help with what you need.
Back to top Go down
MicroTraceour

MicroTraceour

Male
Scorpio Tiger
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:20 pm

nice Ranger dude nice job
Back to top Go down
http://microtraceour.deviantart.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Omnis Ra wrote:
Dai has a temp of him in his templte thread. Might help with what you need.
Which Template would that be out of curiosity?

MicroTraceour wrote:
nice Ranger dude nice job
Thank you MicroTraceour! ^^

Alright! This is my second attempt at a Lion ranger helmet and I LOVED how it came out. ^^ I did the lion's mane around the eye shield by hand and gotta say that I am DAMN proud of the shading job. This is both the original helmet and Ninjetti helmet that Aeron would wear if he were in the Power Rangers Universe.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 AeronVelociraptorandLionRanger_zps1edf21b4
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 pm

I would NEVER knock the work of someone else, I believe we all have different abilities and see things under different perspectives...I think your micros are magnificent, I have used your clothing already, I just wanna say this...if you hadn't stated that this newest micro was a "Lion" ranger, I would never have guessed that. It looks more like a fox, just being honest!! It IS a spectacular job, and you have every right to be proud of it, I just think the head needs to be fuller, more "lion-like". It's missing something, I can't quite put my finger on it, but as soon as you hit it, it will look off the chain!! Hope you understand, I was NEVER knocking you, only complimenting you!! Thanks!
Bobby
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Selficide wrote:
I would NEVER knock the work of someone else, I believe we all have different abilities and see things under different perspectives...I think your micros are magnificent, I have used your clothing already, I just wanna say this...if you hadn't stated that this newest micro was a "Lion" ranger, I would never have guessed that. It looks more like a fox, just being honest!! It IS a spectacular job, and you have every right to be proud of it, I just think the head needs to be fuller, more "lion-like". It's missing something, I can't quite put my finger on it, but as soon as you hit it, it will look off the chain!! Hope you understand, I was NEVER knocking you, only complimenting you!! Thanks!
Bobby

Thank you for that and your not the only one who thinks that because I'm thinking it as well. I am still trying to figure out how I can make it better, I like it but I'm not pleased with it. I'm more head over heels for the fact that I did the mane myself. Also do you think I should maybe make the helmet bigger? I'm open to opinions!
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:42 pm

NO...The helmet size is good, the mane looks incredible and you did a great job on it...I think I know what it is...the snout is too narrow, it should be the same size all the way down. I think that will fix it right up, if you look at a lion head on, he has a fatter snout and kind of jowls...try this link ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Selficide wrote:
NO...The helmet size is good, the mane looks incredible and you did a great job on it...I think I know what it is...the snout is too narrow, it should be the same size all the way down. I think that will fix it right up, if you look at a lion head on, he has a fatter snout and kind of jowls...try this link ....

The sad thing is I've drawn an anthro lion before and I didn't catch that the first time around. I should've caught that and I didn't. Also why is the page stretched out? XD
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Here's The second Lion Helmet
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 AeronVelociraptorandLionRangerV3_zpsc3a9dd89
Back to top Go down
MicroTraceour

MicroTraceour

Male
Scorpio Tiger
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Nice but hhe first helmet was better stick to that and I agree with Selficide, make it all the way down Wink
Back to top Go down
http://microtraceour.deviantart.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:53 pm

MicroTraceour wrote:
Nice but hhe first helmet was better stick to that and I agree with Selficide, make it all the way down Wink

I think I'm gonna leave it as is because I'm tired of messing with it.
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Here is the temp.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 HenshinAlienTemplates

I don't know if this helps but Megazeo did Dai Shi. It might help with your lion helmet.
http://megazeo.deviantart.com/art/Dai-Shi-211585928?q=boost%3Apopular%20jungle%20fury%20lion&qo=8
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:59 pm

I'll give it one more shot.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:36 am

Credit for the lion's head goes to MegaZeo. If your on here PLEASE Don't kill me! x3 Anywho I added more of a Lion's mane to everything and I wanna thank MicroTraceour, OmnisRa and especially Selficide for helping me out with the critiquing of my lion ranger helmet. It took four tries but I finally got it! I made to of them though, one with the mane wrapping around the helmet rather than sticking out and one with the mane sticking out. Tell me what you all think.

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 AeronVelociraptorandLionRangerV4_zps7348cda9
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:50 am

groovy work
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 am

What a powerful job, all of the Lion helmet design look so super.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next