Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.

Go down 
+44
Aninha
MicroManED
AbelMicros
Battleclad
TheDenDen
DragonBurger
Lomeli
tartarus Fenix
Iceman
Jacen Bell
likexaxfury
Logan Wayne
Klaus
Master&Commander
Marvelfan11001001
Spector
Kat
Chronic
Undefined
Burningbird
DOHKO
BAILEY2088
Dragonfist
Blastiac
whizzbang
Major Justice
Sir Uriel
Witch
MicroTraceour
RayneKirby
Spaz
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Orkie
Daisuke
Kgoku
PirateQueenTetra
Omnis Ra
Selficide
Shinobu
Emissary
Haydn
undeadjedi
PsychoShaman
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
MicroTraceour

MicroTraceour

Male
Scorpio Tiger
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 am

nice job liking this one Smile
Back to top Go down
http://microtraceour.deviantart.com/
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:45 pm

EXCELLENT!! That came out even better than I imagined...you outdid yourself sir!! Fantastic job, and both are great, I guess it's finally up to you which to use!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:20 pm

MicroTraceour wrote:
nice job liking this one Smile
Thank you.

Selficide wrote:
EXCELLENT!! That came out even better than I imagined...you outdid yourself sir!! Fantastic job, and both are great, I guess it's finally up to you which to use!
Thank you for the help! ^^

Earlier today MicroTraceour had approached me and asked me to do a redesign on Nightwing, so with a little editing and frankensteining I stuck true to myself and made an urban combat style Nightwing. I used wrist guards and the shoulder pads from Bailey's Nolanverse Micros, MicroTraceour's Nightwing, MarvelFan's Power Ranger suit, and my the pants and boots from my Nolanverse Warlord. Hope you like it man, I kinda had fun working on it.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 2012NightwingUrbanCombat_zpsd6b324ba
Back to top Go down
http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
MicroTraceour

MicroTraceour

Male
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:47 pm

yeah I love it you outdid yourself dude nice job Smile
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:05 am

MicroTraceour wrote:
yeah I love it you outdid yourself dude nice job Smile

I aim to please my fans. XD
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:10 am

Very impressive work. I like it. Cool

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Ragxxi29Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Fastes10Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Rag_xx21Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Em_s_f10Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 I_vote11Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Emi10Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Em_zps05e308ce Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:15 am

Emissary wrote:
Very impressive work. I like it. Cool

Thank you very much. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 am

Beautiful work, I loved your Lion Helmet. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:59 am

I really like that redesign! Very awesome!

Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Nicely done! Cool idea and a great micro!
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Beautiful work, I loved your Lion Helmet. Congratulations
Thank you Mr. Fantasy, and yet I'm not done! I've got plans to barrow a suit from a talented artist and design it in microheroes! XD Stayed tuned to see it.

Spaz wrote:
I really like that redesign! Very awesome!

Thank you very much Spaz, I appreciate it!

Major Justice wrote:
Nicely done! Cool idea and a great micro!

I appreciate the feed back and hope to hear from you more often, having the opinion of first time commenters in my gallery is greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Selficide wrote:
You can say that again Self!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Alright! The original art below is from the talented David Fernandez, he did a redesign on the original Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger suits and I hope to god he doesn't get mad at me for turning them into a Microhero template. I used MarvelFan's MMPR Movie Ranger template to make a male version of the suit, sorry ladies I haven't made a female version yet and am still trying to figure out how I'm gonna do that. Below in the spoiler lies the Blue Ranger redesigned suit he's done and below that is my micro'd version of it!

Spoiler:

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 2012MMPowerRangerMaleTemplate_zpsab81505f
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:25 pm

That looks epic. I might have to borrow that to do a battelizer form on my Neo Rangers.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Omnis Ra wrote:
That looks epic. I might have to borrow that to do a battelizer form on my Neo Rangers.

Thank you, I'm planning on making Trent into a power ranger eventually. But could I perhaps get a look at your Neo Rangers? xD
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Here they are.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 MMPRNR
Tyranus, Pterydon, Raptor, Spinodon, Tryceradon, Stegadon, Sabercat (2), Mammoth.
The first White Sabercat relenquishes his powers to the second to leave and help an alien race, and returns as the Silver Mammoth ranger
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Omnis Ra wrote:
Here they are.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 MMPRNR
Tyranus, Pterydon, Raptor, Spinodon, Tryceradon, Stegadon, Sabercat (2), Mammoth.
The first White Sabercat relenquishes his powers to the second to leave and help an alien race, and returns as the Silver Mammoth ranger

Ah okay thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:05 pm

PsychoShaman wrote:
Alright! The original art below is from the talented David Fernandez, he did a redesign on the original Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger suits and I hope to god he doesn't get mad at me for turning them into a Microhero template. I used MarvelFan's MMPR Movie Ranger template to make a male version of the suit, sorry ladies I haven't made a female version yet and am still trying to figure out how I'm gonna do that. Below in the spoiler lies the Blue Ranger redesigned suit he's done and below that is my micro'd version of it!

Spoiler:

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 2012MMPowerRangerMaleTemplate_zpsab81505f

groovy work
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Thank you Henshin. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
MicroTraceour

MicroTraceour

Male
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:05 pm

woooow that is EPIC man WoWWW
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:03 am

MicroTraceour wrote:
woooow that is EPIC man WoWWW

Thank you Microtraceour!

Here we have the lineup of outfits/costumes that Aeron would wear in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie, he did the sky diving suit and original Power Ranger's battle armor. However the second armor I did myself, referencing from DavidFernandez' Power Ranger suit redesigns. Hope you all like it because I love how they came out!
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 AeronGrazianoPowerRangersTheMovie_zps808e105d
Back to top Go down
MicroTraceour

MicroTraceour

Male
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:19 am

Nice stuff loving the last one Smile
Back to top Go down
whizzbang

whizzbang

Male
Pisces Age : 154
Image Software : MSPain
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:35 am

wow! Excellent Power Rangers
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 am

whizzbang wrote:
wow! Excellent Power Rangers

Thank you very much. ^^
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:52 am

nicely done, it's an interesting ranger design.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next