Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5

Go down 
+22
MicroManED
dannysmicros
azrael
ION
Sir Uriel
croc5
undeadjedi
Undefined
Lomeli
Mr. Fantasy
The Broken
Kgoku
Necroleaf
Hudson Almeida
undeadpool
Orkie
Emissary
Joebleau
BAILEY2088
Omnis Ra
Spaz
lightningprs
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:56 pm

You did a good job with Steel, but with lord Doomsday you did a wonderful job, I really like this your micro. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
lightningprs

lightningprs

Aquarius Dog
Registration date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Steel was hard enough, with all of the metal effects, but Doomsday was a beast! (No pun intended!) That one took modifying a couple of big-guy templates and giving them a rocky exterior. Even editing my really old micro of Lord Doomsday wasn't as easy as I thought!
Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:06 am

Good! with hair.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:02 am

What a deadly Twisted Evil job with Doomsday, really like the one with the hair.
Back to top Go down
lightningprs

lightningprs

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: DARKSEID!!!   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Here he is, the New God Lord of Apokolips...

DARKSEID!!!

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Darkseid1_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Darkseid2_PRS

My inspiration for this was the Superman: The Animated Series version. Actually, I used photoshop and a front-facing picture of a Darkseid S:TAS action figure to create the face! I made one micro each for the two slightly different color schemes that were seen on the cartoon at times.
Back to top Go down
undeadjedi

undeadjedi

Male
Cancer Rat
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:16 pm

nice detail on the arms
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:44 am

Wow what a powerful job on him, he looks Twisted Evil good.
Back to top Go down
lightningprs

lightningprs

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:27 am

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:37 am

Darkseid looks great. Very well done.
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:22 am

VERY COOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:15 pm

some really great micros here congrats
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:29 am

Very good your Darkseid, dark as the character is well congratulations
Back to top Go down
lightningprs

lightningprs

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: JLA and more!   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Hey all. Sorry for the delay here. Real life has a nasty way of getting in the way.

A slight break from simply the Superman Micro Heroes I've focused on so far, but I do have a few Superman family micros for y'all!

Superboy and Supergirl

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Superboy_PRS-2LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Superboy2_PRS-1

Unlike the New 52 Superman redesign, I actually have been a big fan of the new Superboy and Supergirl costumes. Though the new Superboy costume looks like a Tron costume, unlike the previous costume this one actually IS a costume. I did do a slight color change, though, to give him a red-blue-yellow color scheme like Superman.

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Supergirl_PRS-1

With Supergirl, well, I really like the New 52 costume for Kara, so the changes I made to this design were pretty minimal. Just a minor alteration of the cape and giving her the classic boots.

Now, the Justice League!!

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Superman_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Batman1_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 WonderWoman_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 GreenLantern_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Flash_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Aquaman_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 MartianManhunter_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Cyborg_PRS

As you can see, if I were designing the New 52, my preference would be a mix of classic and the new designs. Wonder Woman, I actually like most of the new look, but I would come up with an in-between by making the gold in her costume closer to white gold instead of silver as it is in the books now. Flash, I like the new suit EXCEPT for all the extraneous lines. Those lines should only appear when running and disappear completely when he stops. Cyborg, well, I took this design less from the design in the books and more from the New 52 bust that DC Direct put out. Martian Manhunter is pretty much his current suit just with more classic colors and no loincloth. Green Lantern and Aquaman were left as their pre-Flashpoint looks, as the books smartly did as well.

Last edited by lightningprs on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:29 am

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Love 'em!

Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:03 am

Wow these are really good! Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
lightningprs

lightningprs

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:19 am

Thanks, guys! More coming up soon!
Back to top Go down
BAILEY2088

BAILEY2088

Male
Aries Dragon
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:10 am

Looking forward to more, these are really good
Back to top Go down
http://bailey2088.deviantart.com/
lightningprs

lightningprs

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Batman Family   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:53 am

Figured I'd take a break away from the Superman stuff and hit up another DC family...the Batman Family

Batman

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Batman2_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Batman3_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Batman4_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Batman1_PRS

As you all have seen in my previous DCU micros, I have a huge love for most of the classic looks of their Super Hero characters, and Batman is no exception. And so, had I been in charge of a New 52 redesign, like Superman before, I would have stuff with traditional. Aside from the classic blue and gray costume, I do tend to love the 89 Batman movie costume, so I took a bit of both for these micros, (the cowl, gloves and boots are 89 Batman inspired), and made the bodysuit resemble the texture of the Arkham video games' costume. Included both oval and oval-less chest insignias.

Bruce Wayne

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 BruceWayne1_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 BruceWayne2_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Batman_Bruce1_PRSLightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Batman_Bruce2_PRS

The Robins

Classic Robin

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 ClassicRobin_PRS

A little love here for the original Robin costume...

Dick Grayson of the Flying Graysons

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 FG_Dick1_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 FG_Dick2_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 FG_Dick3_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 FG_Dick4_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 FG_Dick5_PRS

...which surprisingly I actually DO want retired. I feel like the best place for that original suit is for it to be at least one of Dick's costumes as a member of the Flying Graysons. It allows for the whimsy of the costume while getting rid of the problem of a crimefighter running around in boy shorts.

Dick as Robin

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Robin_Dick_PRS

Since my main entry point, and favorite depiction, of Batman is Batman: The Animated Series, the way they used the Robin costumes is how I would as well, i.e. have Dick begin his Robin career wearing what was historically Tim Drake's first costume, sans the stylized logo and with Dick's traditional utility belt.

Nightwing

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 NightwingBlue1_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 NightwingBlue2_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 NightwingRed1_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 NightwingRed2_PRS

Though I am a fan of earlier Nightwing costumes (which at some point I will post), I thought I would stick with the new 52 costume, which I actually do like (especially since artists recently have been drawing the red all the way down the arms like the costume used to have). Though I would prefer the suit to be blue, I actually do like the red as well. Depicted with and without night-vision eyes activated.

Jason Todd as Robin

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Robin_Jason_PRS

For Jason's Robin costume, I wanted to give it some minor color differences so as to differentiate his suit from Dick's.

The Red Hood

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 RedHood1_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 RedHood3_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 RedHood4_PRS
LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 RedHood2_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 RedHood5_PRS LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 RedHood6_PRS

When Jason originally was "brought back" during the "Hush" storyline, the costume he was wearing was awesome, so I wanted to use that costume as the basis for his current Red Hood identity. These, depicted both with domino mask and Red Hood helmet, show a combination of the current costume and the one I enjoyed.

Tim Drake as Robin

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Robin_Tim_PRS

Since I really liked Tim's post-Infinite Crisis, B:TAS inspired costume, I depicted it pretty much as is (or was). My change would have been, just like current New 52 origin, that this would be Tim's only Robin costume.

Red Robin

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 RedRobin_PRS

I really, REALLY dislike Tim's current costume, so this is closer to how I would prefer seeing his Red Robin costume, which is basically a combo of his Robin suit and the Alex Ross designed Red Robin costume. Though, if anyone does want to edit this and give him the wings of the current suit (the only thing I like about the current suit), have at it!

Damian Wayne as Robin

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Robin_Damian_PRS

I have only recently begun to like Damian's character, so I pretty much only wanted to make him to complete the set.

As with all of my micros, if I used bits and pieces of anyone else's work to bring to life the ideas in my head, a world of thanks goes to whoever you may be, especially Dannysmicros for some costume bits and pieces!

Last edited by lightningprs on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:10 am

WOW!!! These are all fantastic! Well done!!
Back to top Go down
BAILEY2088

BAILEY2088

Male
Aries Dragon
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:16 am

Nice job on these, you gonna be doing Steph? I started to like Damian before the reboot, he really seemed to be coming out of his "shell" thanks to Steph and Dick and then they just brought back the demon child that I dislike so much.
Back to top Go down
http://bailey2088.deviantart.com/
lightningprs

lightningprs

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:30 am

I may end up doing Steph, but probably only to be a true completionist (and b/c a blonde girl in Robin costume is a good visual). I honestly was not reading much of the Batman titles during the time frame when Stephanie was Robin. Actually, overall I have read very little of her at all. From what I've read, Steph is a good character, but unlike many fans of hers, I didn't cry when the made Babs Batgirl again. And the same holds true for Cassandra Cain. Never read her character at all. Basically, with Batman, if it wasn't in the cartoon, or from the current books, don't expect micros from me, as there are a number of Bat characters I just don't know.

And with Damian, it was the New 52 version that I began to like, especially in an issue of Batman and Robin where Damian defended his father and insulted the enemy (the son of the comic book Henri Ducard) when he was surprised Damian did not want to turn against Bruce. Tomasi's B & R book might be my favorite of the bunch most months.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:11 am

Great work on the batman family!
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:31 am

Holy cow what a super impressive job.
Back to top Go down
dannysmicros

dannysmicros

Male
Pisces Snake
Image Software : ms paint (old school)
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:35 am

Hey man never seen ur stuff before thank U for the credits love the red robin design its close to mine I dig it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5   LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LightningPRS Gallery..Superman: The Movie...Page 5
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next