Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+106
darrenhellstrom
duploball
PsychoShaman
JimmyCrackCorn
Undefined
xmannen2011
PrincessLinkette
Hudson Almeida
IceMaiden
Cyke
Selficide
Zarus
Captain Starlight
twiztedmonkeyboi
Digclaw
argosail
D-Rock
Zookeeper
fwidd6578
Hyperman
DRPEPPER
Darkling
Squigfly
thetrappedartist
Biboundé
likexaxfury
MikeFitz
Omnis Ra
bizarro_liberty_legion
Mr. Fantasy
alexandre
trickster74
Daisuke
Spaz
Mercy
Spector
DragonBurger
Major Justice
tartarus Fenix
SkaPunkNoLooza
transform123
deadman75
alpha1075
Alex
Burningbird
conor.merriman
Kodiak
Necroleaf
punchline
mach3gillette
RayneKirby
Dax
Emissary
Aarel
riddick
The Dark Knight
Robbie
Joebleau
Escape The Fate
Davyn
Dragonfist
Koosh
Fudge
TheDenDen
Vaendin
Blanchett
Patrick O'Leary
sirwildone
oneshyguy46
Kat
blue_beetle
Ian
Kagemusha
ION
mythu7
Anth
Drake
Klauze
Ronkneed
whizzbang
Choob
Strider
Tempest
Jorge Martinez
CA
twizted_micros
Mudshark
pared2
Sir Uriel
The_Green_Guardian
Ze Ball Breaker
Niniri
rom
berg
StarFlash
Ayoma
spencer
Rat
Joffre Roda
Iceman
Felis 7
Kid Chaos!
Jod
MightyLeatherface
The Duke
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:40 pm

June is a terrific month to me, mon amí, Mad I work too many hours.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Amazing work Joffre, as per usual.
And Kat, you've got to stop having Joffre make the same looks I do, it makes me look bad!

Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 am

I'm guessing that dress probably took you several hours to do, but it turn out fantastic Joffre!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:32 am

very incredibly awesome joffre XD

Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Rayneb10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelJoffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Kat-sprite-blackpumaJoffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 RyadoneJoffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Thanks everybody!
Continuing with the Marvel Eternals characters, now I present you the inhabitants of Titan Moon. Hope you like them:

Chronos: One of the firsts eternals, father of Mentor and Zuras. He began a civil war against Uranus.
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Cronos10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Cronos11

Uranus: He lost the war and was exiled, with his loyals, to a planet that call Uranus. They founded the colony of the eternals of Uranus
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Uranus10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Uranus11

Mentor: Son of Chronos and brother of Zuras. He left earth to not beguin a war with his brother. He arrived to Titan, devastated because a civil war betwen the descendents of the Uranian eternals thousand of years before. There he found Sui-San, a survivor of the war, and with her, they founded the colony of Titan. They had two offsprings:Eros and Thanos
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Mentor11Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Mentor10

Sui-San: Consort of Mentor and mother of Eros (Starfox) and Thanos. She was killed by the last.
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Suisan10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Suisan11Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Suisan12

Eros of Titan: Son of Mentor and an Avenger of earth.
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Starfo10

Thanos of Titan: Son of Mentor and brother of Starfox, murderer and lover of Death.
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Thanos10

Drax the Destroyer: Father of Moondragon, created to destroy Thanos
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Drax1j10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Drax2j10

Kazantra: Another consort of Mentor
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Kazant10

Sundragon: Cousin of Moondragon.
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Sundra10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Sundra11

Demeteyr: Lover of Sundragon.
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Demete10

Captain Marvel: Mar-Vell kree and earth heroe, he lived in Titan untill his death.
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Marvel10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Marvel11Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Marvel12Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Marvel13

Elysius: Created as an eternal titan, she had two offsprings with genetical material of Captain Marvel.
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Elyssi10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Elyssi11Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Elyssi12Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Elyssi13Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Elyssi14

Genis-Vell: Son of Captain Marvel and Elysius. He was known as Legacy, Captain Marvel and Photon. Friend of the Avengers and member of the Thunderbolts
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Genis111Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Genis210Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Genis311Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Genis410Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Genis510Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Genis610Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Genis710Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Genis810Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Genis910Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Genis112Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Genis113Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Genis114

Phyla: Daughter of Mar-vell and Elysius, called also Captain Marvel and Quasar
Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Phyla110Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Phyla210Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Phyla310Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Phyla410Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Phyla510Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Phyla610
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Great work on these!!!

Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Thanks, Kat!
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Absolutely amazing micros, as always, and absolutely amazing knowledge of the Marvel Universe Shocked specially with this strange family.
Love specially the starry costume of Captain Marvel, and his daugther
A lot of work!

Especialmente con la pequeña Leia encima, amigo. A ver si hablamos otra mañana, que el otro dia te corté muy rápido. I love you
Back to top Go down
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Thanks Santi!!! They take me a lot of work, but, what can I say...I enjoy it a lot!

Y Leia, en mi regazo, no paraba de tocar el teclado!! jajaja Imagina la situación!!!
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:11 pm

You never stop impressing me, that is a fantastic set, one of my favourites by you I think
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:15 pm

ouahhhhhhhh
this is why I love you micro
there are so unique and precise
love the Marthyr/Phylla a LOT
and all the obascure Eternalas too
really bravo

y estoy tan celoso de ti la verdad
a parte de hacer micros tan lindos con unos updates de 20 micros cuando yo los pongo uno por uno,
tu puedes hacer micro con Leia en tu brazos Shocked .........esto es chido
la verdad ser Padre debe ser lo maximo
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:41 am

Hot damn, those are stunning. I have no words.
GReat job. Now, you need to find MORE time and make MORE!!!!!!!!
MWAH HAHA HAHAH *cough*
Great job bro

Back to top Go down
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 am

Thanks all!! Razz
Anth, thanks a lot for your kind words, I really apreciate you like mi art, but my micros are very classic and typical, I'm not able to innovate or to make something like your amazing avatar, for example, but thanks again Smile
Rom, mi amiguito Wink, be a father is the most marvelous thing I've experimented, but also its the most tiring thing, specially when you want to make micros! Laughing
Spazy, bro, making all the set took me lot of weeks, because of the work ad the child I have (specially because of the child!!!), so I think I'll post the next set in a lot of more weeks too!
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:14 am

Love the Eternal! great work on all of them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:16 am

Hey Joffre, if I was ANYWHERE near I'd babysit so you could make micros Smile Lil Man would love Leia!!! *giggles* Again, love the new ones and added them to your site... I really need to add a page to make them separate, lol

Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:38 am

Thanks my sis! I've just seen it! Wow, you're fast! Very Happy I really apreciate your babsitter support! I can asure that If I had time I'll make millions of micros everyday, but this lil girl make me crazy! Her hobby nowadays is throwing to the floor her toys hundred times every five minutes!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:42 am

lol, sounds like Mary. Right now she's tearing open soda can boxes and spreading them out all over my dining room. Lil Man's being cute and trying to wash his ice cream mess from the table... and he's not even 2 yet, lol.

Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:56 am

Incredible micro's Joffre!!!
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:25 am

Awesome work as always Joffre.

Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Ragxxi29Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Fastes10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Rag_xx21Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Em_s_f10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 I_vote11Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Emi10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Em_zps05e308ce Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Fantastic work Joffre, the Eternals look great and the Captain Marvel collection look great, well done!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
MikeFitz

MikeFitz

Pisces Dog
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Joffre

Love your stuff. Hope we see more Cosmic characters!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:34 am

awesome updates Joffre XD they look wicked!!

Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Rayneb10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelJoffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Kat-sprite-blackpumaJoffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 RyadoneJoffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Joffre Roda's Collection: Dazzler!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:04 am

Dedicated to my friend Rom...Dazzler!Smile

Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Daz1jr11Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Daz2jr11Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Daz3jr10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Daz4jr10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Daz5jr10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Daz6jr10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Daz7jr10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Daz8jr10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Daz9jr10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Daz10j10Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Daz11j10

Last edited by Joffre Roda on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:07 am

Very sexy, great work bro!!

Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:09 am

Hey Kat!!! You didnt give me time to send you a message!!! Wink
Thanks my sis!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joffre's Gallery: Captain Britain Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next