Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Poseidon's Gallery

Go down 
+21
mach3gillette
Squigfly
Dragonfist
Necroleaf
deadman75
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
trickster74
Ruben
Aarel
Reverend.Slaughter
JDD19and99
Scarlet
Bub
RayneKirby
Num48champ
Daisuke
Koosh
Cigy
Sabretooth
Spyda-Man
Poseidon
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Poseidon

Poseidon

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:37 am

I recently played the brother Dan in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Here is me and two of my friends in our costumes!
Poseidon's Gallery Brother-1
Our brother costumes
Poseidon's Gallery Hatdance-1
We did a jazz hat dance
Poseidon's Gallery Ghettoglasses-1
Us in our ghetto glasses for our hip hop routine where we plan to kill Joseph
Poseidon's Gallery Onemoreangel-1
The country song "One more Angel in Heaven"
Poseidon's Gallery Potiphar-1
Potiphar
Poseidon's Gallery Gogojoe-1
GO GO JOSEPH!
Poseidon's Gallery Pharaoh-1
Pharaoh's courtroom
Poseidon's Gallery Canandays-1
Canaan Days with our French Barrets
Poseidon's Gallery Megamix-1
MEGAMIX!!

Last edited by Poseidon on Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:43 am

pretty good job and welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:09 pm

That's a very good start.
Welcome too the forum
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

Male
Leo Rooster

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:09 pm

Poseidon's Gallery Dannyphantom
This is the gothic Danny Phantom. I found a picture on i think it was deviantart.com like this and I made a micro.
Credits to the person who drew the pic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cigy

Cigy

Female
Capricorn Dog
Registration date : 2006-12-08

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 am

Cool DP Micro you did.
Back to top Go down
http://darkqueencallisto.deviantart.com
Poseidon

Poseidon

Male
Leo Rooster

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:41 pm

Well I got 0 replies to this in my Universe but hopefully I will have better luck here!(these probably belong in my gallery anyways and not in a universe) Laughing
These are the rangers from the comic I have made called "Higher Calling". The story is all about a struggle between angels and demons in a quest to regain control of the human realm. Six friends, Daniel, Ryan, Maddie, Charles, Karl, and Ashley, are given or discover a crystal gem that glows a bright white when near another crystal. The light takes the six to meet the Cherubim, an animal angel, who explains to them the war going on between angels and demons and how it has taken place since the beginning of mankind. She also shares her brother, one of the leading commanders in the Angelic force, has been captured, and is held captive by Daemonarch, the Demon commander. The six discover that each of them has a guardian angel which happens to be an animal (that is why they were sent to the Cherubim instead of another angel) and are given incredible abilities by them. They become Power Rangers and fight to prevent the demons from claiming the locations of the hidden Gates of Hell.
Poseidon's Gallery Spirit2
Spirit I- Bear, Spirit II- Otter, Spirit III- Fox, Spirit IV- Stallion, Spirit V- Owl, Spirit VI- Swan
Thanks to Dax for the edit! Smile

Last edited by Poseidon on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:11 pm

Those look pretty cool, nice designs.

Last edited by Koosh on Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:37 pm

Poseidon wrote:
Well I got 0 replies to this in my Universe but hopefully I will have better luck here!(these probably belong in my gallery anyways and not in a universe) Laughing
These are the rangers from the comic I have made called "Higher Calling". The story is all about a struggle between angels and demons in a quest to regain control of the human realm. Six friends, Daniel, Ryan, Maddie, Charles, Karl, and Ashley, are given or discover a crystal gem that glows a bright white when near another crystal. The light takes the six to meet the Cherubim, an animal angel, who explains to them the war going on between angels and demons and how it has taken place since the beginning of mankind. She also shares her brother, one of the leading commanders in the Angelic force, has been captured, and is held captive by Beezlebub, the Demon commander. The six discover that each of them has a guardian angel which happens to be an animal (that is why they were sent to the Cherubim instead of another angel) and are given incredible abilities by them. They become Power Rangers and fight to prevent the demons from claiming the locations of the hidden Gates of Hell.
Poseidon's Gallery Redspirit Spirit I- Bear Poseidon's Gallery Bluespirit Spirit II- Otter Poseidon's Gallery Yellowspirit Spirit III- Fox
Poseidon's Gallery Orangespirit Spirit IV- Stallion Poseidon's Gallery Greenspirit Spirit V- Owl Poseidon's Gallery Pinkspirit Spirit VI- Swan
kickin ranger designs
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Num48champ

Num48champ

Male
Scorpio Rat
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:11 am

Poseidon wrote:
These are the rangers from the comic I have made called "Higher Calling". The story is all about a struggle between angels and demons in a quest to regain control of the human realm. Six friends, Daniel, Ryan, Maddie, Charles, Karl, and Ashley, are given or discover a crystal gem that glows a bright white when near another crystal. The light takes the six to meet the Cherubim, an animal angel, who explains to them the war going on between angels and demons and how it has taken place since the beginning of mankind. She also shares her brother, one of the leading commanders in the Angelic force, has been captured, and is held captive by Beezlebub, the Demon commander. The six discover that each of them has a guardian angel which happens to be an animal (that is why they were sent to the Cherubim instead of another angel) and are given incredible abilities by them. They become Power Rangers and fight to prevent the demons from claiming the locations of the hidden Gates of Hell.
Poseidon's Gallery Redspirit Spirit I- Bear Poseidon's Gallery Bluespirit Spirit II- Otter Poseidon's Gallery Yellowspirit Spirit III- Fox
Poseidon's Gallery Orangespirit Spirit IV- Stallion Poseidon's Gallery Greenspirit Spirit V- Owl Poseidon's Gallery Pinkspirit Spirit VI- Swan
Those are awesome. I really like them.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:28 am

they are all looking great and like the danny phantom XD

Poseidon's Gallery Rayneb10Poseidon's Gallery Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelPoseidon's Gallery Kat-sprite-blackpumaPoseidon's Gallery RyadonePoseidon's Gallery RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Poseidon's Gallery Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:03 am

Great start, poseidon
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

Male
Leo Rooster

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:59 pm

Poseidon's Gallery Jokertempface
Here is my joker template face. Everybody else on the board was making them so I decided I would too.
Poseidon's Gallery Jokerface
Here is my joker from TDK
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:06 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
JDD19and99

JDD19and99

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:44 pm

Nice, that is a very cool Joker face, love the hair on it.
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:57 am

Very good start. Too bad about the lack of replies on your Uni though. I wish you better luck in the future. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

Male
Leo Rooster

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:03 am

If anyone has ever seen Seussical, I made my own bird girl micros and Mayzie la Bird
Poseidon's Gallery Mayziesbirdgirlspng
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

Male
Leo Rooster

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:48 pm

GIFTS FROM OTHER MEMBERS
Poseidon's Gallery PoseidonPoseidon's Gallery Poseidon2 Dragonfist
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:57 pm

Poseidon wrote:
If anyone has ever seen Seussical, I made my own bird girl micros and Mayzie la Bird
Poseidon's Gallery Mayziesbirdgirlspng
Wow great Micro! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

Male
Leo Rooster

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:41 am

These are the characters in my new team of superheroes I'm still working on background stories though. Wink More heroes (and villains will join shortly)

Poseidon's Gallery Blowtorch
Daniel--Blowtorch
Has the ablility to fly. His hands contain plasma, and when feeling strong emotions, the plasma emits heat radiation in the form of a flame.

Poseidon's Gallery Ailura
Kourtney--Ailura
Feline transformation giving her enhanced reflexes, strength, and speed

Poseidon's Gallery Poseidon-1
Ryan--Depth
A hybrid atlantean with the strange ability to shift back and forth. Also has some telepathic ability.

Poseidon's Gallery Cactus
Charlie--Cactus
Lightweight, bony spines project from skin
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:47 am

for the guys i would try and stay away from temp use a bit, but other then that its good!
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:23 am

Cool job man! Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:11 am

Those are some cool looking characters, the bird girls look great too.
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger
Image Software : Photoshop (It's magick!)
Registration date : 2006-12-11

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:34 am

Like the transformation sequence for Ailura! Keep up the good work!

Trickster
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

Male
Leo Rooster

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:30 am

Disturbia by Rihanna

Poseidon's Gallery Disturbiamicropng

If you haven't seen the video: WATCH IT! I love it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1G_4CU8Ds0
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:12 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://whysoserious.com
Sponsored content

Poseidon's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poseidon's Gallery   Poseidon's Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poseidon's Gallery
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next