Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool Empty
PostSubject: Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool   Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:22 am

HAted to start a new topic on this but couldn't figure out which one to put this in.

‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine’ Advance Ticket Sales Strong
Despite the leaked workprint it seems X-Men Origins Wolverine is doing pretty well in advance ticket sales.

According to MovieTickets.com Wolverine is outpacing last year’s Iron Man by 3 to 1.

The Hollywood Reporter speculates that before we get too carried away we should realize that online ticketing has grown in popularity and may not necessarily reflect a 3-1 increase over Iron Man when the actual box office figures come in. We have to agree, particularly when you consider Iron Man grossed $572M worldwide - it would seem highly unlikely for Wolverine to triple that figure when all is said and done.

Still, ever since the pirated version of Wolverine was used by Congress to support overblown claims relating to how much piracy is hurting the film industry and worse, claims that film piracy funds terrorism, we’ve been wanting it to smash box office records.

And let’s not forget we need it to do well - X-Men Origins: Magneto depends on it.

-------

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Will Have Multiple Secret Endings!

I just stepped out of a screening of X-Men Origins: Wolverine on the Fox lot in Los Angeles and before it started, director Gavin Hood stopped by to introduce the film. He spent most of the time thanking us for coming to this screening and seeing Wolverine the way it should be seen, in theaters, and talked about how many difference there were between the final cut and the early leaked version. He then mentioned that Marvel has a tradition of hiding easter eggs in their films, and it's no exception for Wolverine. They've hidden multiple secret endings on different prints and theaters will be showing different versions.

Fox is a bit desperate to try and get people in theaters on May 1st for the opening and this definitely seems like a very unique decision to try and bring people in. While we've seen plenty of easter egg endings, like in Iron Man last year, we haven't seen multiple endings like this in a long time. Hood didn't say how many different endings there would be. As for the other differences between the leaked version and the final cut, Hood explained that there were 400 unfinished visual effects shots and that there was no score, unfinished sound mixing, and unfinished coloring. However, he didn't mention anything about differences in footage.

I will say, quickly, that I enjoyed Wolverine and wouldn't call it great, but liked it a lot more than I was expecting. I think my expectations had been brought down considerably because of all the negative buzz from the leak. However, seeing a finished and polished version was what made all the difference (I never saw the leaked version anyway). As for the secret ending we saw tonight, I'll only say that it featured Deadpool, and the only other thing I'll mention, is that he may still be around. We'll let you know when we hear any more about the secret endings in Wolverine, including how many there are and what they are.

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool   Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:38 am

Where do you work?
And awesome no spoilers but you make me wanna go see it again xD
Back to top Go down
http://whysoserious.com
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool   Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:41 am

OH, that's not by me. Sorry. I coped/pasted it from a lj community.

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool   Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Sweet news. I cant wait ot go and see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool   Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Wolverine Movie News. (Multiple Endings incl Deadpool
Page 1 of 1