Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie

Go down 
+19
Omnis Ra
Tower
Quester
txf
TheDenDen
Anth
Spector
MicroManED
Spyda-Man
Corpse Army
Necroleaf
Wade_Jordan68
RayneKirby
Ruben
xBigJoe91x
Zedox
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Devon_Farmer
Dax
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Empty
PostSubject: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Ok so, I saw the movie today, pretty good and decent movie, I'm not going to use spoiler tags in this thread, there is already a big warning in the title.

Making Sabes and Wolvie brothers was risky, but they managed to do it quite well.

I have one major disappointment, in the end, the explanation as to why he doesn't have his memories is not thought through. Ok he regenerates, but how does his adamantium armor regrow on top of the bones of his skull ? They don't say he has holes in his adamantium covering in the X-Men movie. So there's a little plot hole.

Other than that I'm really quite happy with the movie.

It was a little short and it could have been nice to learn a little more about the others, but I got my share of Wolverine so I'm good to go.

The easter eggs I saw was the following scene : Wolverine in a bar, probably somewhere in South America asking for an other drink. The barmaid asks him if he is from the United States, he says he is from Canada, he thinks so. she then ask him if he is drinking to forget and he tells her he's drinking to remember.

Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Signature_02_DaxOfficial Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Fastest_TeamOfficial Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie 246m1cn
Templates update : September the 30th 2020 -///- Gallery update : April 2nd 2022
ReImagining MMPR my universe.
Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Devon_Farmer

Devon_Farmer

Male
Capricorn Horse
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:59 pm

He's actually in Japan when he is asked that, and I'm pretty sure everyone at this forum has seen the movie through the leak.

Was it different from the leak?
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:01 am

Yeah That was in the leak version.
Back to top Go down
http://whysoserious.com
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:16 am

Yeah i've been thinking about the holes in his skull to since i saw the leak... But the thing that gave me the biggest question mark is from X, when he is shot by a cop. I cross referenced the pics and the cop shot him very close to where the holes should be. That may explain why he passed out from being shot in the had, and why it takes so long before he wakes up and the bullet is pushed out of the skull.
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:43 am

Devon_Farmer wrote:
He's actually in Japan when he is asked that.
Thinking of it, you're probably right, but I didn't recognize the japanese speech in the french version I saw in the theatre.

Devon_Farmer wrote:
Was it different from the leak?
I don't know, I refused to see the leak.

Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Signature_02_DaxOfficial Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Fastest_TeamOfficial Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie 246m1cn
Templates update : September the 30th 2020 -///- Gallery update : April 2nd 2022
ReImagining MMPR my universe.
Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 am

According to articles, the movie is different in theatres than the leaked version. Alternate endings and such.
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:42 am

http://io9.com/5233308/the-many-different-endings-of-wolverine-revealed
Spoilers.
Rayne you were right Wink
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Devon_Farmer

Devon_Farmer

Male
Capricorn Horse
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:00 am

Now that's a great villain for Deadpool in his own movie.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xBigJoe91x

xBigJoe91x

Male
Leo Goat
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 am

YES! I knew it!

I said previously right after the leak that the villain in wolverine is not really deadpool but a host of all the mutants powers. I said it and Im right. Oh yeah!

I said, they wouldnt risk using Wade to change him into a weapon with out testing the effects on a host first.

However there is no host and reveals to be an actual clone, but still. They didnt actually use the real Wade so I was still correct.
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:08 am

hahahaha
me and rayne stayed faithful saying that wasnt wade :p
shun the non believers!

i bet the clone was named slade on set, if there was any comic nerds who knew wades back story on set
hahahaha
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 am

XD SWEEET XD

I can now rest a lil easier now lol

Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Rayneb10Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelOfficial Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Kat-sprite-blackpumaOfficial Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie RyadoneOfficial Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Wade_Jordan68

Wade_Jordan68

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : MS Paint!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:53 am

YAY SLADE NOT BEING WADE!!!! I enjoyed the Pirate copy my friend burned for me and I am going to see the real version!! Wade Lives so Wade is happy!!! I am now holding out for Deadpool: The Musical!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm

I saw it today and i really enjoyed the movie. it was interesting seeing a lot of mutants in the movie. still i think it was well done
- Necroleaf
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:22 pm

WHY_SO_SERIOUS wrote:
Spoilers.
Spoiler:

i've heard that this is fake, can anyone who has seen it prove it?
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Fake?
D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:44 am

Ruben wrote:
WHY_SO_SERIOUS wrote:
Spoilers.
Spoiler:

i've heard that this is fake, can anyone who has seen it prove it?

Well they have stated that there's a lot of different endings so...we'll have to see on DvD for me Razz
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm seeing Wolverine in 30 mins so ill tell you my ending when i get back.
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:13 pm

ryan renold was a good dead pool i am not really sure if i like the design on him that much also the whole begin was a tad boring it was a good start but boring and blob remind me of myself alot of time lol
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Overall it was really good.
Most Re-Shoots were of just some
lines or a scene or two, And i ending was
same as the workprint.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Deadpool ending... just found it Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgndmyItrg0
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:38 pm

wtf is with his mouth? xD
but meh i hope Deadpool gets his own movie.
Back to top Go down
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Did you notice that in the clip i posted... that Deadpool's mouth is open and he smiles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:23 am

lmao woot woot!!!!!
i hope he gets his movie
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:31 am

Wait people got different endings?
Cause I got the shhh ending
Back to top Go down
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:41 am

What shhh ending?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie   Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Wolverine thread, only come if you saw the movie
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next