Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:54 am

excatly let's our spazy decide what he wants
because whatever he does it's always marvelous micros
bravo

seriously man you killed me with the morlocks
Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:14 am

sounds good to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:27 am

OK, seriously, no more, this is kinda thread jacking, and all of this could have been covered through PM.
The next person to comment should either be me posting something new, or someone else commenting on my last batch.

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Well, I was lucky enough to be able to micro this morning (yay for returning micro mojo!)
here is what I came up with:

Last week's entry to the MBL, Yogurt from Spaceballs:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 MIIB-MBL-Yogurt-Spaceballs-Spz

More Rachel micros:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(NotDeadYet)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(OnIce!)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(OnIce!)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(CuttingEdge!)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(CuttingEdge!)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(BadCompany)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 MaskedWarrior-Excalibur(FromTheCrucible)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 MaskedWarrior-Excalibur(FromTheCrucible)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(FromTheCrucible)2-Spz

And since I made Ray, I made a couple of Jean micros too...
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 PhoenixIV-Uncanny(Prehistory)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 PhoenixII-Uncanny(LikeAPhoenixFromTheAshes)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 DarkPhoenix-Uncanny(DarkPhoenix)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 PhoenixIV-Unlimited(DayOfJugdement)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 PhoenixIV-Unlimited(DayOfJugdement)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 PhoenixIV-Unlimited(DayOfJugdement)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 JeanGrey-MutantX(TheGoodTheBadAndThingsGetUgly)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Phoenix-EarthX(Chapter7)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Phoenix-UniverseX(Issue2)-Spz

Betsy is a redo, and I saw John and was like: "well, since he doens't have many looks as it is... why not?"
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Psylocke-UniverseX(Issue2)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 ThunderbirdI-EarthX(Chapter7)-Spz

and finally, JP, because, really... duh
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Northstar-Exiles(BackInTheSaddle)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Northstar-Exiles(UpNorthAndInTheGreenpt1)-Spz

Credit to MikeP, Slayer, Anth, and Zoo for hair (yes Zoo, I chopped parts of your hair for one of these)

Hope you enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Ahhh these are great! I love R'chel and the blue costume from Excalibur(one of my favs).
The rest look great of course also. You're amassing quite a collection of Jeans and Rachels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikep.t15.org/
conor.merriman

conor.merriman

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:49 pm

love them! brilliant work!
Back to top Go down
http://x-men-pro.deviantart.com/
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:47 pm

amazing rachel and jean micros
like a lot this 2 nothstar too, they are uniform from exiles serie isn't it???
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:04 am

Michael P. wrote:
Ahhh these are great! I love R'chel and the blue costume from Excalibur(one of my favs).
The rest look great of course also. You're amassing quite a collection of Jeans and Rachels.
Glad you like the Rays, I had fun making them.
A collection of Rachel and Jeans, Hell, I"m amassing a collection of collections. I think I may need to seek help for this problem.

conor.merriman wrote:
love them! brilliant work!
Thank you kindly conor, they're fun to make

rom wrote:
amazing rachel and jean micros
like a lot this 2 nothstar too, they are uniform from exiles serie isn't it???
Merci rom. Yes, those Northstars are from the Exiles

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:28 am

Nice new additions Spaz,
these look great, Well Done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:59 am

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice new additions Spaz,
these look great, Well Done!!
Thank you so much. Glad you like them. This new set I'm working on is pretty Z-list, so I think only three or so people will know them: Kodiak, Rom and possibly Anth/Necroleaf (since i'm not sure either would, they count as one entity).

Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 am

affraid Is that Yogurt the Wise? Yogurt the All-Powerful? Yogurt the Magnificent?

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Ragxxi29[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Fastes10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Rag_xx21[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Em_s_f10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 I_vote11[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Emi10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Em_zps05e308ce [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:18 am

No, no, no, it's just plain old Yogurt Wink

Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:59 am

Fantastic Yogurt, really nice face detail. The others look awesome as well. Wow, Jean sure did have a lot of variants of the Phoenix costume.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:08 am

Yup, and there are even more that I've yet to get around to....
Also, that Yogurt face is all thanks to Mike, who helps me and teaches me new techniques

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:07 pm

ouahhhhh can't wait to the Z-list characters
Hope they are all mutants!!!
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Yeah Northstar! more Northstar!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Ooo Nice updates XD.... tho now i want the edible yogurt............

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:50 am

rom wrote:
ouahhhhh can't wait to the Z-list characters
Hope they are all mutants!!!
As if I'd make anyone non-mutant at this point in my project...

mythu7 wrote:
Yeah Northstar! more Northstar!
I wish, I think there is only one look of his I haven't made (OK, so two), but I don't like the refs, and my previous attempts have been utter failures. I may try again soon.

RayneKirby wrote:
Ooo Nice updates XD.... tho now i want the edible yogurt............
mmmm... yummy

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:07 am

Oh wow those are all so wicked impressive, I really love Rachel blue costume design, well done with them all.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:48 am

Kgoku wrote:
Oh wow those are all so wicked impressive, I really love Rachel blue costume design, well done with them all.
Thanks.

Here they are:

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Zapper-MarvelGraphicNovel(RickMasonTheAgent)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Noise-MarvelGraphicNovel(RickMasonTheAgent)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Stealth-MarvelGraphicNovel(RickMasonTheAgent)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Dog-MarvelGraphicNovel(RickMasonTheAgent)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Monkey-MarvelGraphicNovel(RickMasonTheAgent)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Streetman-MarvelGraphicNovel(RickMasonTheAgent)-Spz
Zapper, Noise, Stealth, Dog, Monkey and Streetman all from Marvel Graphic Novel #57: Rick Mason - The Agent (Monkey is pretty much guess work since we never see full shots of him)

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 MIIB-RAGXIX-BrokenAngel-Spz
Also, here is my RAG entry

Credit to Kat for linking me to the wing template, Mike and Rayne for hairand Kodiak for the emblem on Horse which I modified to make Dog.
Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:49 am

I like these, I really like Zappers pants

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:44 am

Great work Spaz with these limbo chracters
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 am

Nice update Spaz
these Z-list characters look great
and your RAG entry looks really good
Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:26 am

Wicked awesome updates again Spaz, I really love your RAG entry, I really love the wings the most.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:00 am

"*smacks forehead* I was wondering why I didn't see anything new from you all this while. Just realized you had a new gallery. Life has got me flying in circles lately...

Anyway... I think Tommy is my favorite so far too... makes me want to make a doll of her, hehe... we'll see what happens.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next