Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:52 am

RayneKirby wrote:
I like these, I really like Zappers pants
Thanks. They were fun to make

Mercy wrote:
Great work Spaz with these limbo chracters
Thank you. Hope I didn't post them just as you made them, because you claim to never want to make them once someone else has...

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice update Spaz
these Z-list characters look great
and your RAG entry looks really good
Well done!
Thank you kindly. They were fun.

Kgoku wrote:
Wicked awesome updates again Spaz, I really love your RAG entry, I really love the wings the most.
Thanks, the wing was fun to shade.

Kat wrote:
"*smacks forehead* I was wondering why I didn't see anything new from you all this while. Just realized you had a new gallery. Life has got me flying in circles lately...

Anyway... I think Tommy is my favorite so far too... makes me want to make a doll of her, hehe... we'll see what happens.
Hahaha, that would be interesting to see, I can't wait

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:50 pm

incredible and they are realy really limbo
I only know dog and monkey from wikipedia
but never heard about the other or read this issue of Marvel comic presents

amazing rag entry
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:02 pm

rom wrote:

amazing rag entry
Hehehe, you know it's obscure if even the self-proclaimed Cereb-ROM doesn't know the characters....
Glad you like them.

Here is Horse from that issue - two versions. The first is the look in the issue, and the other has his emblem... I didn't see it in the version I read, but since Kodiak made a look with that head on the chest, I made one too... just in case I missed it...
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Horse-MarvelGraphicNovel(RickMasonTheAgent)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Horse-MarvelGraphicNovel(RickMasonTheAgent)2-Spz
And since I have a new awesome mohawk, I wanted to redo the Abyss micro I've made
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Abyss-XMenAlpha(Beginnings)2-Spz
Credit to Mike for the hair and Kodiak for the emblem's outline
Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:31 pm

nice job spaz!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:32 am

i love this one!!!!! XD so awesome!

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:35 am

Have to say the hair is Fab!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:59 am

Nice mohawks
Horse looks great and Abyss looks even better
Well done Spaz!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:08 am

Spaz wrote:
rom wrote:

amazing rag entry
Hehehe, you know it's obscure if even the self-proclaimed Cereb-ROM doesn't know the characters....
Glad you like them.

Here is Horse from that issue - two versions. The first is the look in the issue, and the other has his emblem... I didn't see it in the version I read, but since Kodiak made a look with that head on the chest, I made one too... just in case I missed it...
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Horse-MarvelGraphicNovel(RickMasonTheAgent)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Horse-MarvelGraphicNovel(RickMasonTheAgent)2-Spz
And since I have a new awesome mohawk, I wanted to redo the Abyss micro I've made
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Abyss-XMenAlpha(Beginnings)2-Spz
Credit to Mike for the hair and Kodiak for the emblem's outline
Enjoy!

Nice Mohawk Spaz!

I added the horse symbol on him because Dog has a symbol and I thought people would understand why he's called Horse.

Here's the link on him with Dog and Monkey...

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/dogchina.htm#Horse
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:07 am

fwidd6578 wrote:
nice job spaz!
Merci

RayneKirby wrote:
i love this one!!!!! XD so awesome!
Danke

mythu7 wrote:
Have to say the hair is Fab!
Hahaha, Thanks. Again, a nod to Mike for it

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice mohawks
Horse looks great and Abyss looks even better
Well done Spaz!
Thank you kindly Necroleaf

Kodiak wrote:

Nice Mohawk Spaz!

I added the horse symbol on him because Dog has a symbol and I thought people would understand why he's called Horse.

Here's the link on him with Dog and Monkey...

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/dogchina.htm#Horse
Ok, perfect. Thank you for hte clarification (and that sweet horse emblem) So the first version I made is canon, and hte second is an artist-made variant. Glad my version can not be an embarrassment compared to yours.

My next update will probably be Excalibur related, as I seem to be on a Kurt/Meggan/Kitty bender... lots of old micros being revamped....

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 am

Spaz wrote:

My next update will probably be Excalibur related, as I seem to be on a Kurt/Meggan/Kitty bender... lots of old micros being revamped....

*jumps up and down and wags her tail impatiently!!!* hehe You know what I think here Very Happy

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Kat wrote:
Spaz wrote:

*jumps up and down and wags her tail impatiently!!!* hehe You know what I think here Very Happy
Yes, yes I do

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm

this mohwak is very great
why not tryning a storm from the time she was boss of the Morlocks
well it's just suggestion
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:16 am

Wicked awesome updates, they are both looking well done.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:43 am

rom wrote:
this mohwak is very great
why not tryning a storm from the time she was boss of the Morlocks
well it's just suggestion
Because I feel her mohawk is a different style... so this one wouldn't work quite as well

Kgoku wrote:
Wicked awesome updates, they are both looking well done.
Thanks

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:40 am

Well, as I mentioned earlier, I've been on a bit of an Excalibur binge, so I've made some micros...
Here is a chunk of micros from Nightcrawler.
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-GiantSizeXMen(SecondGenesis)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Bamf-Uncanny(Kitty'sFairyTaleTheatre)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-ExcaliburSpecial(TheSwordIsDrawn)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(TheTwoEdgedSword)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(Warlord)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(Warlord)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(Warlord)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(NoManIsAnIsland)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(Denial)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(Facades)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(BlightAndFog)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(HellfireClub)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(Fireflies)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(BendSinister)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(BendSinister)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(BendSinister)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(BendSinister)4-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(BendSinister)5-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Excalibur(BendSinister)6-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistory)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Uncanny(NotDeadYet)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Nightcrawler-Uncanny(MojoRising)-Spz
Credit to Cawrie for the original Bamf template, Anth for Kurt's tail.
Enjoy!
Next: Most likely Meggan

Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:45 am

Coola boola Spaz
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:51 am

EEK!!! Whole bunches of Fuzzy elves!!! I wanna take them home!!!

SleepyDrug

SleepyDrug

Gemini Buffalo
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:15 am

Awesome set of Nightcrawlers!! I can't wait for Shadowcat
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 am

Excellent work on the Kurt's. Smile They look fantastic. Cool

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Ragxxi29[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Fastes10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Rag_xx21[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Em_s_f10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 I_vote11[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Emi10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Em_zps05e308ce [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:36 am

Nightcrawler looks Awsome Spaz
can't wait to see more, well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:50 am

Oh wow your nightcrawler sets are all looking so wicked great, well done and bravo .
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:12 am

amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing love the kurtsss
incerdible to see all the different looks together even the bamf
my prefered the on with white corsiar outfit when he met anne-julie in old excalibur dimention trip arc
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:52 am

famous work of the german mutant.
Back to top Go down
DRPEPPER

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Nice work with Kurt.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:20 am

Blanchett wrote:
Coola boola Spaz
Thanks bro

Kat wrote:
EEK!!! Whole bunches of Fuzzy elves!!! I wanna take them home!!!
Hahahaha, then mission accomplished! the elves are taking over!

SleepyDrug wrote:
Awesome set of Nightcrawlers!! I can't wait for Shadowcat
Thanks, the Kittys are coming along a little slower than Kurt did and Meggan is, so she'll most likely appear next week at some point...

Emissary wrote:
Excellent work on the Kurt's. Smile They look fantastic. Cool
Thank you kindly

Necroleaf wrote:
Nightcrawler looks Awsome Spaz
can't wait to see more, well done!!
hahaha, thanks

Kgoku wrote:
Oh wow your nightcrawler sets are all looking so wicked great, well done and bravo .
thank you

rom wrote:
amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing love the kurtsss
incerdible to see all the different looks together even the bamf
my prefered the on with white corsiar outfit when he met anne-julie in old excalibur dimention trip arc
I like that one too... but I think my fave is the one with the big, wild hair... something about that one makes it my fave

Mercy wrote:
famous work of the german mutant.
danke

DRPEPPER wrote:
Nice work with Kurt.
gracias

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next