Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Run for the hills! Spaz is back with more insanity!!!

This time, he brings micros of Heather Cameron - Lifeguard!
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Lifeguard-XTreme(AllOrNothing)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Lifeguard-XTreme(AllOrNothing)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Lifeguard-XTreme(Strikeback)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Lifeguard-XTreme(Strikeback)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Lifeguard-XTreme(FinalGambit)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Lifeguard-XTreme(FinalGambit)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Lifeguard-XTreme(LaSuerteDeMatar)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Lifeguard-XMen(BlindedByTheLightpt1)-Spz

Credit to Anth for the large wings and the odd, birdlike face (made especially for me!!!).
The hair on the last two were made by Necroleaf
I ripped a cloak I used for Rogue to make heather's... that was made by Iceman
Also, I used micros made by Mythu, Necroleaf and Anth as refs in conjunction with the comic refs.
I hope you enjoy

Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:45 pm

damn you, the 3rd person is reserved for the Zoo... OK, Zoo guesses that he will allow you to utilize it too. Excellent micros, especially the first 2. The golds are great
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:02 am

Zookeeper wrote:
damn you, the 3rd person is reserved for the Zoo... OK, Zoo guesses that he will allow you to utilize it too. Excellent micros, especially the first 2. The golds are great

Thanks! glad you like them.
Though I wasn't intending to refer to myself in the third person, it was more like one of those voice-overs on trailers for old school horror flics

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:36 am

Holy Cow those are all so wicked marvelous, I really love Timeslip and Nekra .
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:55 am

amazing lifeguar
this strange bird face is so well done, love a lot the last one!!!!
so who's next her boyfriend Neal Shaara aka Thunderbird III or her brother Davis Cameron Warbeck aka Slipstream...........

any keep posting amazing micros 'bro
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:30 am

Kgoku wrote:
Holy Cow those are all so wicked marvelous, I really love Timeslip and Nekra .
Thanks

rom wrote:
amazing lifeguar
this strange bird face is so well done, love a lot the last one!!!!
so who's next her boyfriend Neal Shaara aka Thunderbird III or her brother Davis Cameron Warbeck aka Slipstream...........

any keep posting amazing micros 'bro
Most likely... neither.
I've ventured back into the pages of Exiles and New Exiles... so no idea who is to come, though I did just read GeNext again.... hmmm

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:57 am

Wow Lifeguard looks incredible, nicely done with the details
well done, can't wait to see what your gonna do next!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Lifeguard looks wonderfull Spaz!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:32 pm

yeahhhhhh GeNext will be amazing
Back to top Go down
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Dont like the character, but the micro is SPLENDID and very well done, as always!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Wow Lifeguard looks incredible, nicely done with the details
well done, can't wait to see what your gonna do next!!
Thanks! Coming from you (who I see as an avid Heather fan, I'm quite flattered!)

Fireaver wrote:
Lifeguard looks wonderfull Spaz!
Merci! I had a lot of fun working on her... all those gold tones...

rom wrote:
yeahhhhhh GeNext will be amazing
Well, GeNext universe.... not GeNext-specific characters (the kids)

Joffre Roda wrote:
Dont like the character, but the micro is SPLENDID and very well done, as always!! Smile
Gracias! You can tell when you did a good job as an artist when you get compliments from two kinds of people: those who love the product before hand, and those who can't stand it.

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:34 pm

GeNext Universe is the same as X-Men the End isn't it?????
so it's great you will continue the magnificent collection you have done on this universe
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:26 am

rom wrote:
GeNext Universe is the same as X-Men the End isn't it?????
so it's great you will continue the magnificent collection you have done on this universe
This is true, I'd forgotten that it was the same universe....
So yes, the same characters... I think

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:32 am

she looks fatastic spaz....i am going to have to use some of your micros as refrence....your like the OHBOTXMU.....Official Hand Book of the x men universe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 am

ohhh i missed some XD very awesome updates they rock

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:18 pm

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
she looks fatastic spaz....i am going to have to use some of your micros as refrence....your like the OHBOTXMU.....Official Hand Book of the x men universe
Hahahaha. Thanks. The only thing I'd warn you about is that lately the computer referencer to the handbook (my brain) is overloading... so there may be ... glitches... in the output. Give me a month or so so that I can reboot the system (tomorrow is end day for the stress factors, so I should be able to catch up on all the other crap after)

RayneKirby wrote:
ohhh i missed some XD very awesome updates they rock
Thanks. They were fun

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:15 pm

my reboot system has a red bull on the label lol jk jk
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:44 pm

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
my reboot system has a red bull on the label lol jk jk
That just causes more glitches in the Matrix...

So, here be the micros of canon characters in the two GeNext minis... GeNext and GeNext United.
First we have X-23, Emma Frost Possessed by Dark Marvel Girl, The Shadow X team (Janine Grey, Roberto Drak, Warren Worthington, Enrique McCoy, Scott Summers), and Wicked.
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 X23-GeNext(WhereDoWeGoFromHere)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 EmmaFrost-GeNext(Flight)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 JanineGrey-GeNext(HotPursuit)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 RobertoDrak-GeNext(HotPursuit)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 WarrenWorthington-GeNext(HotPursuit)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 EnriqueMcCoy-GeNext(HotPursuit)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 ScottSummers-GeNext(HotPursuit)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Wicked-GeNext(CallUsGeNext)-Spz
From GeNext United, we have Beast and Gambit
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Beast-GeNextUnited(FamilyReunionsPassageToIndia)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Gambit-GeNextUnited(FamilyReunionsPassageToIndia)-Spz

Credit to alpha, MikeP, and Anth for hair, Anth for Warren's wings, and Major_Justice for the top of Berto's head. O emulated his style before altering it to fit my needs

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Nice updates Spaz
X23, Emma, the Shadow Xmen, Wicked, Beast & Gambit look great
well done mi amigo!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice updates Spaz
X23, Emma, the Shadow Xmen, Wicked, Beast & Gambit look great
well done mi amigo!!
Gracias! I had fun making them (much more fun than dealing with the chaos that is my RL), so I'm glad they turned out well!

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:58 pm

amazing micros
love emma, angel and cyclops a lot!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Very cool! I love these!! Seeing Rom's sprite reminds me that I should reopen my shop soon.

Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:30 am

Damnnn Spaz, Heather looks fantastic, you did some fine work with the golden lady and i barely deserve credit on the birdface, you making it useable was skill.

Love these (Dark) X-Men and Remy looks terrific

(I know I haven't commented on too many but i'm going to keep up with your updates from here!)
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 am

Great X-men Spaz!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 am

rom wrote:
amazing micros
love emma, angel and cyclops a lot!
Thanks! I had fun with them

Kat wrote:
Very cool! I love these!! Seeing Rom's sprite reminds me that I should reopen my shop soon.
Thanks. And ytou should totally open your shop up again.

Anth wrote:
Damnnn Spaz, Heather looks fantastic, you did some fine work with the golden lady and i barely deserve credit on the birdface, you making it useable was skill.

Love these (Dark) X-Men and Remy looks terrific

(I know I haven't commented on too many but i'm going to keep up with your updates from here!)
Well, be that as it may, you still gave me the starting point, so credit for that.
I'm quite happy with the Dark X-Men (I should totally make their canon version....) and Remy may be one of the best versions of him I've made.
I've heard that last part from you before...

Kodiak wrote:
Great X-men Spaz!
Thanks Kodiak!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next