Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:11 am

wonderful calisto
lover you morlocks series, meme and monter are incredibles
thanks for doing them
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:13 pm

I've been gone for 2 weeks and this is what you do??!!......

....I LOVE IT!!!!

i love them all!!!

what a wonderful collection Spaz. Each and everyone of your micros look:

1. Incredible, 2. Wonderful, 3. Amazing, 4. Wicked and 5. AWSOME!!

Well done mi Amigo!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:02 am

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
EGAD more awesome new additions! keep pumping them out spaz! i need to go over my list of morlocks i can't seem to remember how many of them exsisted!
too many!
I think I have at least another 15 to make.....

rom wrote:
wonderful calisto
lover you morlocks series, meme and monter are incredibles
thanks for doing them
t'was fun, and it was needful, so no worries

Necroleaf wrote:
I've been gone for 2 weeks and this is what you do??!!......

....I LOVE IT!!!!

i love them all!!!

what a wonderful collection Spaz. Each and everyone of your micros look:

1. Incredible, 2. Wonderful, 3. Amazing, 4. Wicked and 5. AWSOME!!

Well done mi Amigo!!
This is why you aren't allowed to go away!
Thank you for hte 1,2,3,4,5; that made me happy

So, here are more!
This is a repost of an old Quicksilver micro, from Fantastic Four: Big Town
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Quicksilver-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz

I finally got off my but and made the rest from there....
so here is the rest of his team, The Brotherhood
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 ScarletWitch-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Storm-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Havok-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Wolverine-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz

And then their leader
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Magneto-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz

His ally to overthrow Big Town
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Namor-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz

One man in his way
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 ProfX-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz

And then the Mutts, a team of mutants who don't want to belong to anyone but themselves
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Beast-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Grrl-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Ice-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Psyche-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Deva-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 am

AMAZING
I never have reed this comics so all is a discover for me
these looks are awesome
and I just love this prof-x
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:29 am

Great stuff Spaz!
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:30 am

Really it means that you are doing a great job on all of your micro, I just say it different.

So again well done on a great job, they are really amazing, I really like the Mutts outfit.
Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:36 am

awesome! also i have to add not many people take a chance with professor x's chair and you did a great job on it! and yes pietro in the tu is coming lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:11 am

ohhh nice i love the updates XD

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:53 pm

rom wrote:
AMAZING
I never have reed this comics so all is a discover for me
these looks are awesome
and I just love this prof-x
Thanks. They were interesting to make

Kodiak wrote:
Great stuff Spaz!
Thank you!

Kgoku wrote:
Really it means that you are doing a great job on all of your micro, I just say it different.

So again well done on a great job, they are really amazing, I really like the Mutts outfit.
I see, I just couldn't understand, appreciate the clarification.
The Mutts were a blast to make, I must admit

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
awesome! also i have to add not many people take a chance with professor x's chair and you did a great job on it! and yes pietro in the tu is coming lol
To be honest, I didn't want to make the chair either, but I told myself off for wussing out on it earlier

RayneKirby wrote:
ohhh nice i love the updates XD
Danke

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 pm

lol yea i feel so many people shy away from professor X becasue of that damn chair
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:18 am

Fantastic job. I really like how the Mutts turned out.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:47 am

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
lol yea i feel so many people shy away from professor X becasue of that damn chair
Indeed. it's awkward and I don't like free-handing the angles.

Dragonfist wrote:
Fantastic job. I really like how the Mutts turned out.
Thank you, I'm very happy with them myself.

Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:13 am

These things are awesome, especially the mutts. And as for Xavier... I just always make him walking. I did make 1 Sit and Spin version, I think I stole the chair though. Why do people hide... Make the chair, as a means of getting away with the freebee of no hair.

Spaz, I got some requests for you, I just don't remember what they are at the minute. IM me and I'll try to remember.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Zookeeper wrote:
These things are awesome, especially the mutts. And as for Xavier... I just always make him walking. I did make 1 Sit and Spin version, I think I stole the chair though. Why do people hide... Make the chair, as a means of getting away with the freebee of no hair.

Spaz, I got some requests for you, I just don't remember what they are at the minute. IM me and I'll try to remember.
Sure, or you can IM me whenever you remember (or PM them to me when you think of them)

Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Love the update Spaz. I never read that big town thing I always mean to get round to it.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:39 am

Blanchett wrote:
Love the update Spaz. I never read that big town thing I always mean to get round to it.
Thanks! It wasn't the best read ever, but it wasn't bad. I really like the characterization of some of these alternate reality characters.

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:40 pm

I'm back with more random insanity:

A start to a collection of Sabretooth looks:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Sabretooth-IronFist(Snowfire)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Sabretooth-XMen(FurtherStill)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Sabretooth-XMen(HeroesAndVillainspt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Sabretooth-XMenChronicles(ShatteredDreams)-Spz

Same for Jubilee:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Jubilee-GenX(Rescuers)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Jubilee-GenX(SinsOfThePastpt1InAnotherMansShoes)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Jubilee-GenX(SinsOfThePastpt1InAnotherMansShoes)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Jubilee-Unlimited(BansheesAngels)-Spz

And Sabra:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Sabra-CivilWarXMen(Issue2)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Sabra-UnionJack(EnemiesOfTheCrown)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Sabra-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz

Timeslip:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Timeslip-NewWarriors(FutureShockpt2TimeToKill)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Timeslip-NewWarriors(Radicals)-Spz

Nekra:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Nekra-ShannaTheSheDevilWhereNekraWalksDeathMustFollow)-Spz

Fatale:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Fatale-XFactor(TheTickingClock)-Spz

Aero:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Aero-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistory)-Spz

Scarlet Witch:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 ScarletWitch-XMenChronicles(Origins)-Spz

Aminedi (I'd wanted to wait on him, but I'm having no luck with his teammates...):
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Aminedi-NewMutantsAnnual7(KillingStrokept1TheFirstCut)-Spz

Enjoy!
Credit to Anth for refs and hair; MikeP, Zoo and Joffre for hair

Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Awsome new batch Spaz, I love your Sabretooth
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Good to see another great batch

Sabretooth, Jubilee, Sabra, Timeslip, Nekra, Fatale, Aero, Aminedi and Scarlet Witch look fantastic

Well done Spaz!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Fireaver wrote:
Awsome new batch Spaz, I love your Sabretooth
Thanks, I;m quite happy with him myself Embarassed
Necroleaf wrote:
Good to see another great batch

Sabretooth, Jubilee, Sabra, Timeslip, Nekra, Fatale, Aero, Aminedi and Scarlet Witch look fantastic

Well done Spaz!!
Embarassed
Thanks! Some turned out better than others, but on the whole, I'm quite pleased, so thank you

Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Great job there Spaz, Fatale is a personal fav.

Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:51 pm

I love them all! I think Nekra is my fave of this batch... I donno what it is about her. I've always loved that look.

rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:56 pm

great victors,
love a lot your sabras and fatale
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Great new batch.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:51 pm

TheDenDen wrote:
Great job there Spaz, Fatale is a personal fav.
Thank you! While I'm not a fan of Fatale myself, I'm glad you like her.

Kat wrote:
I love them all! I think Nekra is my fave of this batch... I donno what it is about her. I've always loved that look.
Danke! I like the fact that she isn't completely albino yet!

rom wrote:
great victors,
love a lot your sabras and fatale
Merci, mon frère!

Blanchett wrote:
Great new batch.
Thanks for the compliment bro

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next