Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-16

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:13 am

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
its ok dude juggy can be left out lol.....i understand what you are trying to do with that site which is really cool! damn look what i started....yes i was born for chaos lmao! and yes quester your essay is due thursday lmao! jk jk
thanks, glad you like the site. You know, you could always make some of the bigboy type mutants and let me add them to my site.... or you could give me a hand with making templates. I'm sure I can find a way for you to contribute as well, should you want to.

Kgoku wrote:
monkey well I don't want that, I'll just go sit in the corner, under the the cloud of shame.
Shame, Shmame, who needs that? the fun part is the joshing

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:48 am

True very true, I'm glad that we can have fun, and just joker ing around.
Back to top Go down
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse
Image Software : Student/Aspiring Actor
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:09 pm

THE SITE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

The site looks great!! I cant wait for it to expand!!
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:54 am

Wow this will be such a resources to me.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Kgoku wrote:
True very true, I'm glad that we can have fun, and just joker ing around.
Indeed, which is why I teased back

momomo555 wrote:
THE SITE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

The site looks great!! I cant wait for it to expand!!
Thanks. Well, the expansion will be slow... since it's hard work, and I need all the help I can get.

Blanchett wrote:
Wow this will be such a resources to me.
Awesome! that was the original goal of the site. Now, if only I could convince you to allow me to include your micros too... (of course you'd be credited)

On an aside, I *hope* to have a few z-list (well, maybe t-list) teams up by tomorrow night.
On the menu:
Hell's Belles
Emplate's Hellions
Rising Sons
(please note, only the mutants will be made, not the mutates, aliens, cyborgs, mystics, or humans)

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:40 pm

bounce
can't wait your update mostly the rising sons one!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Yeah sure why not.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:11 pm

rom wrote:
bounce
can't wait your update mostly the rising sons one!!!!
Well, I'm almost done the fourth member, so they'll be up soon.

Blanchett wrote:
Yeah sure why not.
AWESOME!!! Thank you so much! I'll PM you with a list of all the micros I plan on using

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 pm

yeahhhhhhhh Blanchett is in the place cheers
Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:03 pm

cool you can deffently use my holocuast or any of my mutant micros if you need help i can do more of the big guys micros just pm and i see what i can whip up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:42 am

Dude the site is pimp. I love it
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:20 pm

rom wrote:
yeahhhhhhhh Blanchett is in the place cheers
I admit, I did a happy dance too

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
cool you can deffently use my holocuast or any of my mutant micros if you need help i can do more of the big guys micros just pm and i see what i can whip up
Sure, I'll see what you have that I need, and I'll PM you with the ones I need

Cap wrote:
Dude the site is pimp. I love it
Thanks

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 pm

Have you updated it recently? I just wondered because the updates page doesn't say any new thing. I do love the site though!! Is MikeP or Joffre contributing as of now?
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:57 pm

fwidd6578 wrote:
Have you updated it recently? I just wondered because the updates page doesn't say any new thing. I do love the site though!!
I don't know... I've only posted the stuff I've just made, draw your own conclusions from that.
fwidd6578 wrote:
Is MikeP or Joffre contributing as of now?
As for collaborator's activity, read the legends attached below the micros.... Joffre is not listed, so no, he's not contributing (not that I wouldn't love to have him participate). Also, I don't chase after my collaborators to make micros I need. If they make one that is applicable, I add the micros then. Otherwise, I don't perter them; it makes life that much easier for me. When Mike makes something, he lets me know.

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:23 am

here we go, a little later than anticipated, but nonetheless, here be micros!

Emplate's Hellions
Bulwark
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 BulwarkII-GenX(TheReturnOfEmplate)-Spz
Vincente
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Vincente-GenX(TheReturnOfEmplate)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Vincente-GenerationNext(HitherComesTheSugarMan)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Vincente-GenX(JubileesTop10ReasonsWhyEmplateIsALoser)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Vincente-GenX(ANightToRemember)-Spz
Murmur
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Murmur-GenX(JubileesTop10ReasonsWhyEmplateIsALoser)-Spz
Nocturne
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Nocturne-GenX(ANightToRemember)-Spz
Wrap
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Wrap-GenX(ANightToRemember)-Spz

Rising Sons
Spoilsport
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Spoilsport-GenX(BigTroubleInMadripoor)-Spz
Nightwind
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Nightwind-GenX(BigTroubleInMadripoor)-Spz
Tough Love
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 ToughLove-GenX(BigTroubleInMadripoor)-Spz
Dragonwing
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Dragonwing-GenX(BigTroubleInMadripoor)-Spz

and, because I'm feeling guilty for not having finished the Hell's Belles set (damn hair!!!) I have some Gene Nation members - this set as they appeared during the GenX/X-Man crossover
Membrain
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Membrain-GenX(WarOfTheMutantspt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Membrain-XMan(WarOfTheMutantspt2NewBlood)-Spz
Vessel
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Vessel-Uncanny(ANationRising)-Spz
Iron Maiden
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 IronMaiden-XMan(WarOfTheMutantspt2NewBlood)-Spz
Wynter
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Wynter-XMan(WarOfTheMutantspt2NewBlood)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Wynter-XMan(WarOfTheMutantspt2NewBlood)2-Spz
Hemingway
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Hemingway-GenX(DontTouchThatDial)-Spz

Credit to Necroleaf for the lines on Vincente which were fab, I didn't edit them much just a bit here and a bit there.
Credit to whomever made hte Bulwark micro (Mercy, I think?) I referred to it a lot.
Edited hair made by Zoo, Your Lorna as Miku hair, for Nightwind
Used parts of micros made by Anth, Sever and Fear Embodied's to make Membrain
My Vessel and Hemingway kinda... aren't the best... so I'll most likely redo them (Omar, feel free, if you feel so inclined)

Enjoy!

Next, I hope to finish the 'hawks for the Belles...

Last edited by Spaz on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:24 am

Wow. Excellent work on these. Smile

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Ragxxi29[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Fastes10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Rag_xx21[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Em_s_f10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 I_vote11[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Emi10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Em_zps05e308ce [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 am

Emissary wrote:
Wow. Excellent work on these. Smile
Thanks, I really enjoyed Emplate's Hellions and the Rising Sons. The Gene Nation guys were.... not as fun, shall we say? but on the whole, I'm quite content with them.

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:52 am

Fantastic updates Spaz!!
Emplate's Hellions, Rising Sons and Gene Nation look great
Vincente looks amazing
well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
DRPEPPER

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:20 am

Nice. Love the Rising Sons.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:47 am

Incredible job on the micros dude!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:50 pm

F****** AMAZING!!!!
wonderfull emplate's hellions
did you inspired a little bit your murmur on mine
nocturne is amawing
vicente/misty incredible
but where is emplate????

the rising sons are oustanding love them all a lot
but my prefered spoilsport and dargonwing
and I dind't expect the gene nation micros so THANKS!!!!!
hemingway was a challenge you are made it really great
and I see taht for th second membrain you use the "finger" template of Anth that he used to make one of the Sh'iar Death Commando
funny!!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Fantastic updates Spaz!!
Vincente looks amazing
well done!!
Thank you. I'm happy with Vincente, but I feel yours are better. As for the others, I'm glad they are so well received.

DRPEPPER wrote:
Thanks.

Kodiak wrote:
Thank you, K

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Spaz wrote:
Necroleaf wrote:
Fantastic updates Spaz!!
Vincente looks amazing
well done!!
Thank you. I'm happy with Vincente, but I feel yours are better. As for the others, I'm glad they are so well received.

DRPEPPER wrote:
Thanks.

Kodiak wrote:
Thank you, K

rom wrote:
F****** AMAZING!!!!
wonderfull emplate's hellions
did you inspired a little bit your murmur on mine
nocturne is amawing
vicente/misty incredible
but where is emplate????

the rising sons are oustanding love them all a lot
but my prefered spoilsport and dargonwing
and I dind't expect the gene nation micros so THANKS!!!!!
hemingway was a challenge you are made it really great
and I see taht for th second membrain you use the "finger" template of Anth that he used to make one of the Sh'iar Death Commando
funny!!!
Not really, no. I based the teeth off your scheme, but other than that, I freehanded the bandages and made a template... something like I did for Wrap.
As for Emplate, well, I won't be making him for a while.. I still haven't been able to make his hair with any passable results.
I'm quite happy with the RS ladies as well.
and damn, you caught that micro of Anth's huh? I admit, I did use the base of his, but I altered it in a few minute, yet distinct, ways.

Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Fantastic work, I really like Murmur, Spoilsport, Nightwind, Dragonwing, and Iron Maiden.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Dragonfist wrote:
Fantastic work, I really like Murmur, Spoilsport, Nightwind, Dragonwing, and Iron Maiden.
Thank you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next