Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DRPEPPER

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2009-12-08

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:36 am

Love the Forge!
Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:35 am

Thornody ! wow i haven't seen that character around in ages...and you did her so well and gave the character some justice bro!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:34 am

Kgoku wrote:
Terrific and impressive additions, they're looking all epic.
thanks!

DRPEPPER wrote:
Love the Forge!
thank you

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
Thornody ! wow i haven't seen that character around in ages...and you did her so well and gave the character some justice bro!
Hahaha, yeah, I'm pretty happy with this particular chica. Glad to see you approve.

Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Love Threnody
Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Agreed. She and Forge are where it's at.
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:58 pm

amazing come back!!
thanks for it

love threnody, forge is amazing
and this obscure mutant are great too
but who the hell are they??
who is spark ???
I think CerebROM need a reboot and an BIG update, I feel very disconnected lately
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:49 am

Blanchett wrote:
Love Threnody
thanks bro

fwidd6578 wrote:
Agreed. She and Forge are where it's at.
Danke

rom wrote:
amazing come back!!
thanks for it

love threnody, forge is amazing
and this obscure mutant are great too
but who the hell are they??
who is spark ???
I think CerebROM need a reboot and an BIG update, I feel very disconnected lately
Embarassed
indeed, the CerebROM is failing of late it feels like...
Eden is Gateway's student and appears in Secret Warriors
Spark is from Avant Guard - he had a thing with Bora
Topspin and Goldfire were part of V-Battalion... and were introduced in Thunderbolts, the first volume

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:56 am

thanks my dear bro
I knew about Eden.....I'm not sooooooo disconnected Suspect
But well at least I can be the sidekick of Cerebrex and I'm really glad to help you however with really tiny tings
Because your have done an AMAZING site
but mon très cher ami you have to make more updates!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:06 am

rom wrote:
thanks my dear bro
I knew about Eden.....I'm not sooooooo disconnected Suspect
But well at least I can be the sidekick of Cerebrex and I'm really glad to help you however with really tiny tings
Because your have done an AMAZING site
but mon très cher ami you have to make more updates!!!!
Glad to hear it. And I'm always happy to have sidekicks helping me chug along on CerebreX - Have I posted the link in general, or only to the collaborators I've got?
Well, then how about this?
Back with some more micros!

This time, I redid my old Fallen Angels set (well, some of them... the set is still incomplete as of yet)

Ariel
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 ArielII-FallenAngels(Runaway)-SpzJR[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 ArielII-FallenAngels(GrownupsAndChildren)-SpzJR

Chance
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Chance-FallenAngels(Runaway)-SpzJR[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Chance-FallenAngels(GrownupsAndChildren)-Spz

Vanisher
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Vanisher-FallenAngels(IllTakeTheHighRoadAndIllTakeTheLow)-SpzJR[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Vanisher-FallenAngels(GrownupsAndChildren)-Spz

Dacosta
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Dacosta-FallenAngels(TripleCross)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Dacosta-FallenAngels(TripleCross)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Dacosta-FallenAngels(GrownupsAndChildren)-Spz

Multiple Man
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 MultipleMan-FallenAngels(TripleCross)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 MultipleMan-FallenAngels(TripleCross)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 MultipleMan-FallenAngels(TripleCross)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 MultipleMan-FallenAngels(GrownupsAndChildren)-Spz

Siryn (Still have a few of hers left to make....)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Siryn-FallenAngels(TripleCross)-Spz

Gomi (with Bill and Don)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Gomi-FallenAngels(IllTakeTheHighRoadAndIllTakeTheLow)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Gomi&Bill&Don-FallenAngels(IllTakeTheHighRoadAndIllTakeTheLow)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Bill&Don-FallenAngels(IllTakeTheHighRoadAndIllTakeTheLow)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Gomi-FallenAngels(TripleCross)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Gomi&Bill-FallenAngels(TripleCross)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Gomi-FallenAngels(GrownupsAndChildren)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Gomi&Bill-FallenAngels(GrownupsAndChildren)-Spz

Moon Boy
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Moonboy-FallenAngels(ADevilAmongTheAngels)-SpzJR[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Moonboy-FallenAngels(TripleCross)-SpzJR[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Moonboy-FallenAngels(TripleCross)2-SpzJR[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Moonboy-FallenAngels(GrownupsAndChildren)-SpzJR

(Completely need to redo my Boom-Boom set...)

And, since I didn't finish the set, I have a bribe.... Ariel's two other looks:
The first from her recent reappearance in X-Men: Legacy
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 ArielII-Legacy(SuppressingFirept1)-Spz

And then her look from the '89 Handbook. (I've spoilered this because I'm not sure how good this is... I'd hate to be posting someone else who goes by Ariel)
Spoiler:

Credit to Joffre for most of the hair, and Zoo for the hair of Ariel's handbook look, Ariel's Legacy look borrowed parts from ROM's version

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:08 am

Love the retro look on all of the Fallen Angel's Spaz!
Back to top Go down
MikeFitz

MikeFitz

Pisces Dog
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:10 am

Spaz

Love your stuff....I'd love to see more V-Battalion and Secret Warriors...maybe Eden in battle togs?
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:20 am

Kodiak wrote:
Love the retro look on all of the Fallen Angel's Spaz!
Thanks Kodiak!

MikeFitz wrote:
Spaz

Love your stuff....I'd love to see more V-Battalion and Secret Warriors...maybe Eden in battle togs?
Again, I'm not planning on making non-mutants (unless, of course, they're remakes of my old micros), so V-Battalion and Secret Warriors are out. However, I believe I've already made Eden's other look - it's been posted in here (or my old gallery) and in my archives in the F thread.
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 EdenFesi-SecretWarriors(NickFuryAgentOfNothingpt5)-Spz

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:25 am

Dude awesome new additions! and the detail on moon boy is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:53 pm

The Fallen Angels look great Spaz
Nicely done mi amigo!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:05 pm

You made my Ariel request!! And it came out perfect in every way! Bravissimo, Spaz!!
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Terrific Fallen Angels set.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:30 pm

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
Dude awesome new additions! and the detail on moon boy is awesome!
hahaha, thanks. Glad you like him

Necroleaf wrote:
The Fallen Angels look great Spaz
Nicely done mi amigo!!
Gracias amigo

fwidd6578 wrote:
You made my Ariel request!! And it came out perfect in every way! Bravissimo, Spaz!!
See? I get around to making them eventually. Glad you like it.

Dragonfist wrote:
Terrific Fallen Angels set.
Thanks D, I'm quite happy with them

So, I'm about to make a shameless plug now (I've no idea if I've made it before or not, but if so, I'm going to make it again, dammit!)

I've been working on a site of late; not my basic site (which I've sadly been neglecting), but a different one, more in keeping with Major Justice's fantastic site (check it out here) I loved his site so much that I used his basic layout and info pages (with permission, of course) and some minor tweaks.

Anyways, my site is dedicated to the task of making all the various look of all canon mutants from Marvel - I've named the site CerebreX.

Obviously, this is an amazingly long and difficult task, so I've been lucky enough to have collaborators to this project: in order of joining: Anth, MikeP, Zoo, LikexAxFury, Darksun, Mythu, ROM, Pared, joebleau, Kodiak, Dax, and Dracine. Together, we've been making the looks of various mutants and I've been placing them in context of their looks (sort of like the Spotlight On costume section from UncannyX-Men.Net)

So, without further ado, may I present to you few viewers of this thread (well, those who view who aren't already working on it too) my CerebreX

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:15 am

YOUR MISSING JUGGERNAUT lol if you need some juggy refrences from the x universe i know of some of his costumes he has had (from the Wolverine days of the future past to the X-men the end...to the AoA)
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:28 am

dam people don't understand Razz
Juggernaut is NOT a mutant
but an unpowered by mystic artfact regular human
YEAHHHHHH CerebROM is back on track...ok Spazy this one was easy but still!!!!
Back to top Go down
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:37 am

actually that was retconned to say the gem jump started latent mutant powers. Im sure Twizted could give us an essay about it lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/the-quester/gallery
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:47 am

Well done Mr. Spaz, you have done some groovy work, and for that you must be elimated, Mr. Spaz...

monkey I'm just kidding, or am I Wink .
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:11 am

ouahhhh I might be blind I didn't see that we jump a page more and I miss the fallen angels
AMAZING I wanna see them back from a long time
and what a supprise you made the legacy outfit during utipio
and alos the wonderfull look of the OHOTMU bravo
but for Ariel there is still a look missing I wanna to do it but I get leasy after making Crosta
so try it my friend is during the arc with Emplate in Legacy we can saw her with a look very similar to the one we both made but the dress is all red or crimson if I'm remembering rigth
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:12 am

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
YOUR MISSING JUGGERNAUT lol if you need some juggy refrences from the x universe i know of some of his costumes he has had (from the Wolverine days of the future past to the X-men the end...to the AoA)
I plan on making some of his looks (I've already made some of his other ones) but he isn't technically a mutant (see below for further discussion). So I may make one here or there, but not many. Sorry.

rom wrote:
dam people don't understand Razz
Juggernaut is NOT a mutant
but an unpowered by mystic artfact regular human
YEAHHHHHH CerebROM is back on track...ok Spazy this one was easy but still!!!!
Well, this is true, but he's also been retconned to have been latent potential - a la Slipstream. However, sinec the gem is responsible for hte powers and without said gem there is no powers, he's not included

Quester wrote:
actually that was retconned to say the gem jump started latent mutant powers. Im sure Twizted could give us an essay about it lol
Indeed, this is also true, but as he is still categorized as non-mutant, he won't be included.

Kgoku wrote:
Well done Mr. Spaz, you have done some groovy work, and for that you must be elimated, Mr. Spaz...

monkey I'm just kidding, or am I Wink .
You can try, but as admin, I have this nifty little power that I like to call... THE BAN HAMMER. So, the question becomes: you still wanna mess Twisted Evil

rom wrote:
ouahhhh I might be blind I didn't see that we jump a page more and I miss the fallen angels
AMAZING I wanna see them back from a long time
and what a supprise you made the legacy outfit during utipio
and alos the wonderfull look of the OHOTMU bravo
but for Ariel there is still a look missing I wanna to do it but I get leasy after making Crosta
so try it my friend is during the arc with Emplate in Legacy we can saw her with a look very similar to the one we both made but the dress is all red or crimson if I'm remembering rigth
Well, thanks for the praise. As for Ariel's other look, issue refs always help. I'm currently working on a few other sets, but if you can senf the issue number, I'll look it up.

Also, since I totally forgot before: if there is anyone who'd like to donate micros to this project, please feel free to do so. I'm always looking for more help - I know my current collaborators have projects outside my own, so all help is greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:51 am

its ok dude juggy can be left out lol.....i understand what you are trying to do with that site which is really cool! damn look what i started....yes i was born for chaos lmao! and yes quester your essay is due thursday lmao! jk jk
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:22 am

monkey well I don't want that, I'll just go sit in the corner, under the the cloud of shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next