Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-09

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:23 pm

They. Are. AMAZING!!!

My faves are Sabertooth, Kitty, and Gambit. But all of them are really cool. And I can't forget to say wow on Storms scar!

Now, without being too pushy, may I be curious and ask for a little spoiler about the next few morlocks your gonna do? No rush on 'em, I'm just a curious person by nature lol. Anyway, Fantastic job on these guys Spaz!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:12 pm

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
dude the new additions are spaztastic! (new word created for your micros bro)
hahaha, I get a new word created for me! yay!
Glad you like them though bro

fwidd6578 wrote:
They. Are. AMAZING!!!

My faves are Sabertooth, Kitty, and Gambit. But all of them are really cool. And I can't forget to say wow on Storms scar!

Now, without being too pushy, may I be curious and ask for a little spoiler about the next few morlocks your gonna do? No rush on 'em, I'm just a curious person by nature lol. Anyway, Fantastic job on these guys Spaz!
Most likely the rioting ones from when Masque used Brain Cell to make them all crazy... so Me Me, Brain Cell, Monte and Callisto (since she was in that issue too!)
Normally, I don't have a clue who I'm going to be making until the actual fact, so spoilers are pretty chancy things with me. I know this for sure because I've started work on Cal now.

Storm's scar was very easy, but I'm glad it went over well.

Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Nice work
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:16 pm

lol Nice one Omar. But he IS right Spaz, these latest micros are absolutely spaztastic!!! cheers

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Ragxxi29[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Fastes10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Rag_xx21[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Em_s_f10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 I_vote11[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Emi10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Em_zps05e308ce [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:06 am

Hyperman wrote:
Nice work
Thank you

Emissary wrote:
lol Nice one Omar. But he IS right Spaz, these latest micros are absolutely spaztastic!!! cheers
Hahaha, thank you.

Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:53 am

Great micros!(Awful awful comicbook though)
Back to top Go down
sabetooth

sabetooth

Scorpio Monkey
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:36 pm

nice microes!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Blanchett wrote:
Great micros!(Awful awful comicbook though)
True, but the outfits are pretty cool.

sabetooth wrote:
nice microes!
Thanks

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Oh wow those are all so wicked impressive and epic, you have done some awesome work.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:56 pm

*kicks gmail for deleting her messages*

*TACKLES THE KITTYS!!! then SPAZ!!*
hehe

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Kgoku wrote:
Oh wow those are all so wicked impressive and epic, you have done some awesome work.
Thanks

Kat wrote:
*kicks gmail for deleting her messages*

*TACKLES THE KITTYS!!! then SPAZ!!*
hehe
Hahaha, well, we should always keep the KitKat happy, no?

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Shadowcat-Excalibur(WarwolvesOfLondon)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Shadowcat-Excalibur(MyFriendsCallMeBillyTheKid)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 PrincessKate-Excalibur(TheMarriageOfTrueMinds)-Spz

Also, here are the latest looks from the issue that was out last week.
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Sabretooth-XMenForever(CanAlsoSetUsFree)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Rogue-XMenForever(CanAlsoSetUsFree)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Nightcrawler-XMenForever(CanAlsoSetUsFree)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Nightcrawler-XMenForever(CanAlsoSetUsFree)2-Spz
Don't ask me why the sibs adopted the others' colour schemes, but they did...

And, as promised, the group of rebelling Morlocks: MeMe, Monte, and Brian Cell, along with Callisto's look from the issue, as well as Drake's (first is when Mikhail Rasputin turns him into water, the second when he turns into pure ise for the first time - well, that will remain, at least)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 MeMe-Uncanny(TheMorlocksTakeManhatten)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 MeMe-Uncanny(TheMorlocksTakeManhatten)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Monte-Uncanny(TheMorlocksTakeManhatten)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 BrainCell-Uncanny(TheMorlocksTakeManhatten)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Callisto-Uncanny(TheMorlocksTakeManhatten)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Iceman-Uncanny(TheMorlocksTakeManhatten)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Iceman-Uncanny(TheMorlocksTakeManhatten)-Spz

And for an added chuckle, here are some older micros I made that I recently dug up
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 SuperSabre-Uncanny(OldSoldiers)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Gambit-XMen(BizarreLoveTrianglept1DangerousLiaisons)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Gambit-XMen(BizarreLoveTrianglept2Temptation)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Indra-NewXMen(Childhood'sEndpt4)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 MercuryV-NewXMen(Childhood'sEndpt4)-Spz

Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Great set of micros Spaz!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 pm

**POUNCES!!**

EEK!!! I'm so happy!! *giggles and kisses*
I should have known the Rogue, I totally forgot my issues, serves me right for forgetting.

*goes off to read more, yes I'm addicted since Kitty's back!!!! I need to find a way to make a see-through/semi-transparent kitty*

RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:43 am

ohhh love the updates and the older micros lol XD

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:15 am

Hmmm. Can't quite put my finger on it, but something tells me Kat is VERY happy with your latest stuff here Spaz. Wink

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Ragxxi29[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Fastes10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Rag_xx21[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Em_s_f10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 I_vote11[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Emi10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Em_zps05e308ce [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:24 am

Kodiak wrote:
Great set of micros Spaz!
Thank you kindly, good sir!

Kat wrote:
**POUNCES!!**

EEK!!! I'm so happy!! *giggles and kisses*
I should have known the Rogue, I totally forgot my issues, serves me right for forgetting.

*goes off to read more, yes I'm addicted since Kitty's back!!!! I need to find a way to make a see-through/semi-transparent kitty*
*rubs back and head.* Glad you like 'em. I think I have some ideas for getting a semi-transparent Kitty micro/doll

RayneKirby wrote:
ohhh love the updates and the older micros lol XD
yeah, the older ones can be fun. Thanks for the feedback

Emissary wrote:
Hmmm. Can't quite put my finger on it, but something tells me Kat is VERY happy with your latest stuff here Spaz. Wink
Yeah, I'm kind of getting that feeling too...
I think my clues are the ruptured eardrums from the "eek"s, the hickeys and the bruses from being taken down with extreme enthusiasm.
However, I'd like to point out that in all your speculation, you never said if you liked them Crying or Very sad

Little update: Two more Callisto micros from X-Treme
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Callisto-XTreme(OneForMyLadyOneMoreForTheRoad)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Callisto-XTreme(PrisonerOfFirept6HuntingBogan)-Spz

Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:27 am

I did not, and I feel bad, HOWEVER... these last two Callisto's you just posted more than make up for it me thinks. Not sure why, but I really liked this version of her the best. Excellent work Spaz.

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:12 pm

crazy morlocks
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Gotta say Spaz, loving the new stuff!

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:42 pm

those 2 are awesome, and I love the bushy hair on the previous calisto! nice job
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Emissary wrote:
I did not, and I feel bad, HOWEVER... these last two Callisto's you just posted more than make up for it me thinks. Not sure why, but I really liked this version of her the best. Excellent work Spaz.
You did not point out you liked them, or you didn't like them? Oh well, at least you like Cal. And I agree; definitely loved these looks of hers more than her looks pre tentacles

Mercy wrote:
crazy morlocks
Hopefully in a good way

TheDenDen wrote:
Gotta say Spaz, loving the new stuff!
Thank you kindly DenDen!

Zookeeper wrote:
those 2 are awesome, and I love the bushy hair on the previous calisto! nice job
Thanks Zoo

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Once again wicked impressive micros, they all are so amazing, well done on a great job.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 am

Quite a few new micros to look at, and they all look fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:46 am

Kgoku wrote:
Once again wicked impressive micros, they all are so amazing, well done on a great job.
thanks. Can you just clarify one expression for me please? what does "well done on a great job" mean?

Dragonfist wrote:
Quite a few new micros to look at, and they all look fantastic.
Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:33 pm

EGAD more awesome new additions! keep pumping them out spaz! i need to go over my list of morlocks i can't seem to remember how many of them exsisted!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&amp;ref=profile&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next