Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 am

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
they look awesome man!
Thanks bro

rom wrote:
amazing!!!! they are very awesome
and you made all the colossus, jean, iceman and beast that I didn't do.....
I relly love your Polaris !!! really gorgeous

did you plan to make the other ages of apocalypse micros
you know whith a mastermind girl inside the x-team, siphon the strange x-girl with eye-blast and the others
you already have done the yellow and red reverse uniform phoenix/jean

anyway whaterver you will do it's great because every post is a marvellous supprise
but please give us a tip about Mythu request
is it a team???
is it just going crazy on one character like you do with sage???
Thanks, glad you like them; and yes, it always bugged me that you never completed the set when you did it.
Yes, I will be making the other Ages of Apocalypse micros, provided they are canon characters.... so no go on Siphon... though I think Mastermind is Martinique, so she will be made.
No, I'm not telling you what Mythu requested. As he only gets 5 micros total, there will be no crazy sets. He gets three mutants, and his choice of two characters. He's chosen, now I simply have to make them.

Dragonfist wrote:
Terrific Ages of Apocalypse micros Spaz.
Thank you kindly

Kgoku wrote:
Oh wow that alot of wicked impressive and epic micros, well done with them all.
Thanks. Though I must admit, I somehow knew you would say that Wink

Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Love the latest batch of micros Spaz.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:56 am

Blanchett wrote:
Love the latest batch of micros Spaz.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Allo!
So, I have one of Mythu's requests complete (1 of 5, not so hot, I know; however, I'm waiting for feedback for another couple of them, so not as bad.)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Pixie-NewXMen(XPosed)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Pixie-NewXMen(XPosed)2-Spz
Credit to Joffre for the hair and helmet
And while I was working on another one of the 5, I sort of took a tangent.... in one of the X-Treme issues, Rogue channels this person (along with many others) So I made that entire set.
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rogue-XTreme(LaSuerteDeMatar)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rogue-XTreme(LaSuerteDeMatar)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rogue-XTreme(LaSuerteDeMatar)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rogue-XTreme(LaSuerteDeMatar)4-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rogue-XTreme(LaSuerteDeMatar)5-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rogue-XTreme(LaSuerteDeMatar)6-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rogue-XTreme(LaSuerteDeMatar)7-Spz
Two of the hair templates were made by Zoo, so credit to him

Also, I finally (finally!) got around to making my own version of a Northstar look I hadn't made yet. Anth had, and that was fine for waiting on... but I finally got fed up a6t myself. Here is the look from the cover of issue 107 of Alpha Flight (vol 1).
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Northstar-AlphaFlight(WorldTourpt1)-Spz
and since he wasn't the only one wearing that uniform, I made the two other mutants shown: Aurora and Wild Child
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Aurora-AlphaFlight(WorldTourpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Wildchild-AlphaFlight(WorldTourpt1)-Spz
Aurora and Wildchild
Credit to Anth for the X badge and schemes (which I think I made originally...) and Zoo for Aurora's hair

Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Love Pixie. You did her justice for sure. Wink

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Ragxxi29[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Fastes10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rag_xx21[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Em_s_f10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 I_vote11[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Emi10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Em_zps05e308ce [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Emissary wrote:
Love Pixie. You did her justice for sure. Wink
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:42 pm

amazing alpah-X stuff
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:54 am

Awesome Pixie, (great wings), Rogue, Northstar, Aurora, and Wildchild.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:09 pm

rom wrote:
amazing alpah-X stuff
Thanks

Dragonfist wrote:
Awesome Pixie, (great wings), Rogue, Northstar, Aurora, and Wildchild.
Thank you kindly. The wings are actually a few years old; they were made by Felis7

Second part of the three requests from Mythu:
Destiny from the recent Legacy issues (which is basically her original look)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Destiny-Uncanny(DaysOfFuturePast)-Spz
The head is based off of LikexAxFury's micro, and the top of hte cape off of Joffre's micro.
And, since I was working on her, I decided to revamp two other looks of her's:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Destiny-Uncanny(Crash&Burn)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Destiny-Uncanny(HereWeGoAgain)-Spz

And for Rom's Morlock fixation:
Alex, Bertram, Missy and Pixie from Ghost Rider
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Alex-GhostRider(LivingNightmare)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Bertram-GhostRider(Pursuit)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Missy-GhostRider(LivingNightmare)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 PixieII-GhostRider(Pursuit)-Spz
Pixie's hair made by Anth, The wings are altered from some made by Joffre (I think) Alex's body is an alteration of a Proto micro made by Major Justice
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Incredible Morlocks
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Mercy wrote:
Incredible Morlocks
Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:57 pm

Destiny and the Morlocks look terrific.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:23 am

Dragonfist wrote:
Destiny and the Morlocks look terrific.
Thank you kindly DF

Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:56 am

Love Destiny
Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:58 am

Lovin' everything here Spaz!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:11 am

Blanchett wrote:
Love Destiny
Thanks

fwidd6578 wrote:
Lovin' everything here Spaz!
Gracias

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:24 am

Wicked epic set, they are all so marvelous.

I really love the rogue outfit set, I love her red Extreme X-Men suit, it my favorite, but she also looks so damn fine in the Psylocke outfit.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:36 am

ohhh nice updates

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Very nice updates Spaz. Great job. Cool

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Ragxxi29[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Fastes10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rag_xx21[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Em_s_f10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 I_vote11[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Emi10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Em_zps05e308ce [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Kgoku wrote:
Wicked epic set, they are all so marvelous.

I really love the rogue outfit set, I love her red Extreme X-Men suit, it my favorite, but she also looks so damn fine in the Psylocke outfit.
... thanks

RayneKirby wrote:
ohhh nice updates
Thank you

Emissary wrote:
Very nice updates Spaz. Great job. Cool
Danke

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:05 pm

ouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
love the morlocks from gost rider !!!!! this is SO AMAZING
love Pixie a lot!!!!!

and your new Destiny is marvellous
thanks 'bro
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:00 am

rom wrote:
ouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
love the morlocks from gost rider !!!!! this is SO AMAZING
love Pixie a lot!!!!!

and your new Destiny is marvellous
thanks 'bro
Um... you're welcome...? No idea why you're thanking me, but no worries.
Also, I edited your post, because your "ouahhhh...hhh" was WAY too long. I didn't like that it stretched the framing.

Just a little update, while waiting for a reply from Mythu regarding his other requests, I've been working through the new X-Men Forever series... I think I've made some pretty sweet micros. I'll post those soon.

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:36 am

I am so excited for those. CAN'T WAIT!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:21 am

fwidd6578 wrote:
I am so excited for those. CAN'T WAIT!!

Well, the wait is over!

Here are the various members:

Sabretooth:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Sabretooth-XMenForever(HomeComesTheHeroes)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Sabretooth-XMenForever(HomeComesTheHeroes)4-Spz

Gambit:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Gambit-XMenForever(HomeComesTheHeroes)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Gambit-XMenForever(BuryMyHeart)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Gambit-XMenForever(PastIsPrologue)-Spz

Beast:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Beast-XMenForever(PastIsPrologue)-Spz

Jean Grey/Marvel Girl/Phoenix:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 PhoenixIV-XMenForever(BuryMyHeart)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 JeanGrey-XMenForever(StrikeBack)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 JeanGrey-XMenForever(HomeComeTheHeroes)-Spz

Shadowcat/Firecat:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Shadowcat-XMenForever(TheCruelestCut)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Shadowcat-XMenForever(PastIsPrologue)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Shadowcat-XMenForever(PastIsPrologue)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Shadowcat-XMenForever(FireOnTheMountains)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Shadowcat-XMenForever(HomeComesTheHeroes)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Shadowcat-XMenForever(HomeComesTheHeroes)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Firecat-XMenForever(BlackMagickpt3)-Spz

Storm:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Storm-XMenForever(TheRisingStorm)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Storm-XMenForever(TheRisingStorm)2-Spz

Nightcrawler:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Nightcrawler-XMenForever(BuryMyHeart)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Nightcrawler-XMenForever(PastIsPrologue)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Nightcrawler-XMenForever(SouthernComfort)-Spz

Rogue:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rogue-XMenForever(BuryMyHeart)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rogue-XMenForever(PastIsPrologue)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rogue-XMenForever(FireOnTheMountains)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rogue-XMenForever(SouthernComfort)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Rogue-XMenForever(ChangeIsMoreThanSkinDeep)-Spz

Colossus (repost):
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Colossus-XMenForever(SnapTrap)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Colossus-XMenForever(SnapTrap)2-Spz

Black Magik (repost):
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Magik-XMenForever(RaceTheWind)-Spz

Credit to Zoo, MikeP, Anth, Avatar, and Joffre for hair; Necroleaf for Kitty's belt; and Anth for the tail.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:00 am

dude the new additions are spaztastic! (new word created for your micros bro)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&amp;ref=profile&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next