Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:02 am

Fantastic set Spaz. Raven and Vampyre are terrific.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:58 am

Hyperman wrote:
Nice set.
Thanks!

Kodiak wrote:
Nice micros Spaz, especially VAMPYRE!
Thank you. All credit for Vampyre goes to Necroleaf, he made all the interesting parts... I just shaded it my way

Necroleaf wrote:
Love the update!!
Ever, Crosta, Mystique, Rachel, Cipher look great!!
plus well done on Vampyre!! he looks fantastic!!
- Necroleaf
Well, as I said, you get the credit for Vampyre, I just tweaked him... Embarassed
Glad you like the others though Very Happy

RayneKirby wrote:
oooohhhh XD awesome updates Spaz XD
Thank you kindly

argosail wrote:
Nice job on the Vampyre wings. Creepy looking.
Credit to their creator Very Happy

Major Justice wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Nice micros Spaz, especially VAMPYRE!

I agree...very cool!
Danke

mythu7 wrote:
Loving yhour latest collection! Awsome Vampyre!
Merci merci

Kat wrote:
My favorite here is Rachel. That leather looks fantastic!
Thanks! I was quite happy with her too, thank you for noticing the leather!

Dragonfist wrote:
Fantastic set Spaz. Raven and Vampyre are terrific.
Thanks so much

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:30 am

Epic updates, they look impressive.

I love your Mystique set and also really like Rachel outfit, they look so damn fine.
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 am

amazing love the mystique
so happy to see ever
and the others are great too
your Crosta face much better than mine
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:17 am

Kgoku wrote:
Epic updates, they look impressive.

I love your Mystique set and also really like Rachel outfit, they look so damn fine.
Thanks.

rom wrote:
amazing love the mystique
so happy to see ever
and the others are great too
your Crosta face much better than mine
Meh about Crosta. They are about the same. Glad you like Ever, I'm very happy with him myself. Mystique was fun, and the others are quite satisfactory, to my way of thinking

Also, as an aside, I owe a HUGE thank you to Zoo... he helped me code the little feature which makes the long lists disappear behind the buttons over on CerebreX.

Also, integrated more micros by others: Blanchett, LikexAxFury, Mythu, Necroleaf, ROM...
But I've still got back log with micros from Blanchett, pared, ROM, Kat (who joined the efforts), Anth, Dax... you get the idea... I figure, I'll finally be caught up in a year or so...

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:29 am

Well, I've been at work yet again on some micros, and I figured this time I'd offer a little incentive:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Team-Spz
Whomever can ID the team will get a request for 3 mutant micros (please ensure these 3 characters are also mutants in canon 616) and as a bonus, those who can ID the members in order get something else (not quite sure what yet).

Aside from that, I've finally made the last original member of the first version of X-Factor, as well as their first replacement (for Warren). I still need to make Bobby as a Popsicle, but that will come in time.
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Caliban-XFactor(DieMutantsDie)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Caliban-XFactor(DieMutantsDie)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Iceman-XFactor(BlessTheBeastsAndTheChildren)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Iceman-XFactor(YouSayYouWantSomeEvolution)-Spz

And because I was talking to DenDen, and he asked, here is the new look of Remy's.
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Gambit-Legacy(TheTelltaleHeart)-Spz

Credit to Joffre for references, Koosh and MikeP for hair

Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:34 am

Great work Spaz. I can identify the big guy in the middle but other than that not a clue.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:14 am

Blanchett wrote:
Great work Spaz. I can identify the big guy in the middle but other than that not a clue.

Well, if you can ID hte big one, you can most likely ID the team... and thanks for the feedback!

Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:23 am

I think its the MOrlocks from Chicargo?! Trader, Electric Eve, Postman, Litterbug, Shatter, Angel Dust and Cell?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:41 am

mythu7 wrote:
I think its the MOrlocks from Chicargo?! Trader, Electric Eve, Postman, Litterbug, Shatter, Angel Dust and Cell?

And we have a winner!
So, that means you get the right to request three mutant micros, and I've not decided the other part... maybe two more requests?

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 ChicagoMorlocks-Morlocks(Initiation)-Spz

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Litterbug-Morlocks(Initiation)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Cell-Morlocks(Initiation)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 ElectricEve-Morlocks(Initiation)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Trader-Morlocks(Initiation)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 AngelDust-Morlocks(Initiation)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 AngelDust-Morlocks(Initiation)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Shatter-Morlocks(Initiation)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Postman-Morlocks(Initiation)-Spz
Litterbug, Cell, Electric Eve, Trader, Angel Dust (x2), Shatter, Postman

Credit to whomever made the original Litterbug, worked off him.
DenDen was kind enough to make Cell less opaque - thus his Remy
Zoo made part of the scarf of Postman's, and Rayne made his hair

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:10 am

yes I knew it .... litterbug shadow is easy ......but well I saw your post too late,
so I guess Mythu will have right to request something
anyway
wonderfull Morlocks of Chicago each of them is a pure marvel
and also like a lot caliban with the mask
you almost have done all the morlocks
there are still some limbo morlocks you haven't done
like plague, chicken wing, mole, brute, hump, samson and others from gene nations
do you plan to make them???

and Iceman was the one who made the first litterbug when he have done the 198 mutants
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:50 am

Incredible update Spaz

the Chicago Morlocks, Caliban, Iceman and Gambit look fantastic!!

Well done mi amigo!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:24 am

rom wrote:
yes I knew it .... litterbug shadow is easy ......but well I saw your post too late,
so I guess Mythu will have right to request something
anyway
wonderfull Morlocks of Chicago each of them is a pure marvel
and also like a lot caliban with the mask
you almost have done all the morlocks
there are still some limbo morlocks you haven't done
like plague, chicken wing, mole, brute, hump, samson and others from gene nations
do you plan to make them???

and Iceman was the one who made the first litterbug when he have done the 198 mutants

Yes, I'll be making Plague, Chickenwings, Mole, Brute, Mother Inferior, Pester, Ent, Cassandra, Miss Saccharine, Melting Puddle, Monte, Hump, Samson, Reverb, Charm, Bertram, Boost, D'Guard, Bouncer, Brain Cell, Bulk, Missy, Alex, Meme, Compound, Croc, Fugue, Loss, Glow Worm, Gronk, Hope, Jo, Irving, Marked Man, Revelation, Tether, Soteria, Cyclops, Warthog, and any others I forgot to mention

and in that case, credit to Iceman.

Necroleaf wrote:
Incredible update Spaz

the Chicago Morlocks, Caliban, Iceman and Gambit look fantastic!!

Well done mi amigo!!
Thanks Amigo! I'm really happy with them too!

Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:04 am

Those are really cool. Great job on them Spaz. Cool

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Ragxxi29[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Fastes10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Rag_xx21[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Em_s_f10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 I_vote11[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Emi10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Em_zps05e308ce [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 am

Yes, I'll be making Plague, Chickenwings, Mole, Brute, Mother Inferior, Pester, Ent, Cassandra, Miss Saccharine, Melting Puddle, Monte, Hump, Samson, Reverb, Charm, Bertram, Boost, D'Guard, Bouncer, Brain Cell, Bulk, Missy, Alex, Meme, Compound, Croc, Fugue, Loss, Glow Worm, Gronk, Hope, Jo, Irving, Marked Man, Revelation, Tether, Soteria, Cyclops, Warthog, and any others I forgot to mention

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:56 am

Great work on the Chicago Morlocks, they rock.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Caliban, Bobby, Remy. and the Morlocks look terrific.
Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Ba da da da da, I'M LOVIN THEM. Great job especially on the Calibans and Electric Eve.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:35 am

Emissary wrote:
Those are really cool. Great job on them Spaz. Cool
Thank you Cool

rom wrote:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm happy cheers
*eyeroll* The whole point of CerebreX is that I make all the looks of all the mutants from canon...

Mercy wrote:
Great work on the Chicago Morlocks, they rock.
Thanks!

Dragonfist wrote:
Caliban, Bobby, Remy. and the Morlocks look terrific.
Thank you kindly

fwidd6578 wrote:
Ba da da da da, I'M LOVIN THEM. Great job especially on the Calibans and Electric Eve.
Thanks. but you lost points for the fast-food jingle. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:44 am

aww man haha
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 pm

So, I've received Mythu's requests and I've started working on them... but until those are done, here are some new ones I've made:

From Ages of Apocalypse:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Storm-Uncanny(FirstAndLastpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 JeanGrey-Uncanny(FirstAndLastpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Polaris-Uncanny(FirstAndLastpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Polaris-Uncanny(FirstAndLastpt1)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Rogue-Uncanny(FirstAndLastpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Colossus-Uncanny(FirstAndLastpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Sunfire-Uncanny(FirstAndLastpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Marrow-Uncanny(FirstAndLastpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Iceman-Uncanny(FirstAndLastpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Gambit-Uncanny(FirstAndLastpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Gambit-Uncanny(FirstAndLastpt1)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Beast-Uncanny(FirstAndLastpt1)-Spz
Storm, Jean Grey, Polaris, Rogue, Colossus, Sunfire, Marrow, Iceman, Gambit and Beast

I was inspired to make them by seeing ROM's versions....
Hair made by Zoo, Mike, Anth and misc templates.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 pm

they look awesome man!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&amp;ref=profile&
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 pm

amazing!!!! they are very awesome
and you made all the colossus, jean, iceman and beast that I didn't do.....
I relly love your Polaris !!! really gorgeous

did you plan to make the other ages of apocalypse micros
you know whith a mastermind girl inside the x-team, siphon the strange x-girl with eye-blast and the others
you already have done the yellow and red reverse uniform phoenix/jean

anyway whaterver you will do it's great because every post is a marvellous supprise
but please give us a tip about Mythu request
is it a team???
is it just going crazy on one character like you do with sage???
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 am

Terrific Ages of Apocalypse micros Spaz.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:44 am

Oh wow that alot of wicked impressive and epic micros, well done with them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next