Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-08

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:25 pm

shadowcat looks so damn fine, I love her new outfits.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Fantastic additions to your micro collection Spaz.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:59 am

Kgoku wrote:
shadowcat looks so damn fine, I love her new outfits.
Thank you

Dragonfist wrote:
Fantastic additions to your micro collection Spaz.
Thanks!

So, it's been a little quiet here of late, what with me being gone away. now I'm back with more micros! (last week's 10)
The rest of Gaia's looks
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Gaia-GenX(MysteryTrain)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Gaia-GenX(ReturnFromForever)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Gaia-GenX(TheQualityOfMercy)-Spz

As well as Infectia's
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Infectia-XFactor(Countdown)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Infectia-XFactor(Fame)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Infectia-XFactor(Fame)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Infectia-XFactor(KissOfDeath)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Infectia-XFactor(KissOff)-Spz

The micros are made to complete collections, not exclusively for ROM

Now with a collection of Micromax
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Micromax-Excalibur(WitlessForTheProsecution)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Micromax-Excalibur(TruthAndConsequence)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Micromax-Excalibur(LetThereBeDark)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Micromax-CivilWarXMen(Issue2)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Micromax-HouseOfM-MastersOfEvil(HonorAmongTheives)-Spz

Which leads to the rest of his team that I made (only the mutants, sorry): Marrow, Diamond Lil, Sabra
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Marrow-HouseOfM-MastersOfEvil(HonorAmongTheives)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 DiamondLil-HouseOfM-MastersOfEvil(HonorAmongTheives)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Sabra-HouseOfM-MastersOfEvil(HonorAmongTheives)-Spz

And on the topic of Alternate Universes.... some AoA stuff: Sonique (Siryn), Nightcrawler, Blob, Empath, Prelate Mikhail Rasputin
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Sonique-XMan(BreakingAway)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Nightcrawler-XMenAlpha(Beginnings)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Blob-XMenAlpha(Beginnings)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Empath-XUniverse(LastStand)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 PrelateRasputin-XUniverse(LastStand)-Spz

Credit for the hair to Anth, Zoo, Joffre, Necroleaf and MikeP.
Chop-shoped some pointers from Joffre for the gold dress Infectia is rocking... I couldn't do it justice, it's kinda bad, I know
Kurt's tail is by Anth

Enjoy!

Oh, and ROM: Since I had already posted 67 this month, this brings my total up to 98; only two more to go, and I have a whole week.

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:40 pm

what a wonderful come back
more HoM micros plus "cerise sur le gateau" some AOA stuff
ouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm crying of hapiness
the blob and empath from AOA are killing me
you re-do sonic/siryn is astonishing love the hair
aoa marroz and sabra are fabulous just fabulous
micromax very well done
gaia and josephine different looks are awesome too
so big applause bravo
and una ola cheers
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Marrow was in HOM? Dam, I must have missed that.

Great micros as always!

Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:06 pm

rom wrote:
what a wonderful come back
more HoM micros plus "cerise sur le gateau" some AOA stuff
ouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm crying of hapiness
the blob and empath from AOA are killing me
you re-do sonic/siryn is astonishing love the hair
aoa marroz and sabra are fabulous just fabulous
micromax very well done
gaia and josephine different looks are awesome too
so big applause bravo
and una ola cheers
Yes, the Cherry topping was fun (but now you've made me hungry....)
Why would Blob and Empath kill you?
The hair is MikeP's work... Zoo used it on his Blink from Dark Nation, so credit to them both. Marrow is based off of/ inspired by Necroleaf's work.
Glad for the applause and cheers
Laughing

TheDenDen wrote:
Marrow was in HOM? Dam, I must have missed that.

Great micros as always!
Thanks! I'll be posting our collab in the next set... Want to finish said set first!

Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Very awesome work. The AOA stuff is great. Definitely looking forward to seeing the collab between you and Dennis. Cool

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Ragxxi29[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Fastes10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Rag_xx21[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Em_s_f10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 I_vote11[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Emi10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Em_zps05e308ce [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Love those Aoa micros.
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:46 pm

YAYYY!!! you did Marrow, i'm so happy
plus you Sabra, Micromax and Daimond Lil
the AOA sets aswell as Gaia and Infectia all look splendid!
Well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:01 pm

Emissary wrote:
Very awesome work. The AOA stuff is great. Definitely looking forward to seeing the collab between you and Dennis. Cool
Thanks!
It's a pretty sweet micro; Den did an awesome job! and I, well I did a TERRIFIC job driving him up the wall with my nit-pick-ity ways.

Blanchett wrote:
Love those Aoa micros.
Thanks Blanchett!

Necroleaf wrote:
YAYYY!!! you did Marrow, i'm so happy
plus you Sabra, Micromax and Daimond Lil
the AOA sets aswell as Gaia and Infectia all look splendid!
Well done!!
Hahaha, I was hoping for that reaction to Marrow. Glad you like the rest

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:07 pm

they kill me because I never thougth somebody will try these very strange and complicated looks and also because they are quite naked lol!!!!

beside you know that any HoM or AOA micro is making me happy
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:44 am

God work on these aoa micros
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:10 am

very awesome updates Spaz XD

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:16 am

rom wrote:
they kill me because I never thougth somebody will try these very strange and complicated looks and also because they are quite naked lol!!!!

beside you know that any HoM or AOA micro is making me happy
Ah, so that's what you meant

Mercy wrote:
God work on these aoa micros
Thanks Mercy

RayneKirby wrote:
very awesome updates Spaz XD
Thank you kindly Fräulein

Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:01 am

Beautiful micros, love seeing their work
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:52 am

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Beautiful micros, love seeing their work
Thanks

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:58 pm

more awesome greatness! and awesome AoA additions! great work spaz!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&amp;ref=profile&
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:09 pm

So impressive work as always Spaz.
Back to top Go down
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:25 am

Love Gaia specially, bro!
And I didnt know Infectia had so many looks!! You are very completist, mon frere!!
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:04 am

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
more awesome greatness! and awesome AoA additions! great work spaz!
Thank you!

Kgoku wrote:
So impressive work as always Spaz.
Thanks

Joffre Roda wrote:
Love Gaia specially, bro!
And I didnt know Infectia had so many looks!! You are very completist, mon frere!!
Gracias!
yeah, I didn't either, until I read all the comics involved.

So, a small update!

I didn't get to finish the set yet, but I want to post a couple micros from it anyways.
What I've got are some more micros from New Exiles:

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Cat-NewExiles(AwayWeGopt4AtWhatCostForWhatPrice)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Cat-NewExiles(BornToDie)-SpzDrac[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 EmmaFrost-NewExiles(WildChild)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 WhiteQueen-NewExiles(WildChild)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Cyclops-NewExiles(WildChild)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Sage-NewExiles(WildChild)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 JeanGrey-NewExiles(WildChild)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Xavier-NewExiles(WildChild)-Spz

The second Cat is a collab with DenDen. He made the skin tone (and I drove him batty about it!) and I made the wrap and accessories.
Hair is by Anth, MikeP (x3), Zoo/MikeP, and MikeP (x2) respectively. The first hair for Cat Anth made especially for me, so thank you!
White Queen's cape/jacket was something I altered that Anth had made... I believe it was a cape.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Spaz on Thu May 27, 2010 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:12 am

I think my favorite of this group is the Siryn! I love how you did her Very Happy I love um all, but Siryn is wonderful. I think I'm gonna borrow that red shade in her hair, I like it.

EEK!! Here Kitty Kitty!!! I've gotta reread Exiles for those two, wow!! *pounces on both you and Den!*

Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:29 am

Nice updates Spaz
this set is looking really good
well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:55 am

Kat wrote:
I think my favorite of this group is the Siryn! I love how you did her Very Happy I love um all, but Siryn is wonderful. I think I'm gonna borrow that red shade in her hair, I like it.

EEK!! Here Kitty Kitty!!! I've gotta reread Exiles for those two, wow!! *pounces on both you and Den!*
Glad you like them.

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice updates Spaz
this set is looking really good
well done!!
Thank you!

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:25 am

ouahhh love them
didn't remember this issue
I have to come back to my new exiles issues
love the white oufit emma
and the 2nd Kat is awesome
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:28 am

A terrific set, love Kitty and Emma, very nice nice collab with Den, the uniformal outfits of the last three are nicely done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next