Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-25

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:08 pm

That Namorita is excellent. Send me the reference on it so that I might try my hand at the look.

The Alexs... um, Alexes? look cool too, I like the blue Exiles one for some reason
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:12 pm

I think I'd like to try that Nita too, if you can send it my way too... been a while since I made her.

I've got so many male dollz to make this week... hope to get um all done. Gambit's coat is being a pain!!

Love the Alex!

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Zookeeper wrote:
That Namorita is excellent. Send me the reference on it so that I might try my hand at the look.

The Alexs... um, Alexes? look cool too, I like the blue Exiles one for some reason

Kat wrote:
I think I'd like to try that Nita too, if you can send it my way too... been a while since I made her.

I've got so many male dollz to make this week... hope to get um all done. Gambit's coat is being a pain!!

Love the Alex!

Thank you both! I'll send the refs in both your directions later on, when I"m back on IM.

Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Awesome Namorita micro. The Havok's look great as well. Smile

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Ragxxi29[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Fastes10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Rag_xx21[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Em_s_f10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 I_vote11[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Emi10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Em_zps05e308ce [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:43 pm

amazing nita
ans extraordinary alexs!!!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Cool update Spaz
Namorita and Havok look great!!
Well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:57 am

Emissary wrote:
Awesome Namorita micro. The Havok's look great as well. Smile
Thanks! I'm really surprised at the response Nita's got, but I'm glad y'all like her

rom wrote:
amazing nita
ans extraordinary alexs!!!
Merci

Necroleaf wrote:
Cool update Spaz
Namorita and Havok look great!!
Well done!!
Danke shoen

Back to top Go down
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:15 am

I agree that your Namorita is beautiful, but I think the one I love the most or should say ones are the first mutant X and the last Exiles ones of Alex..but then I love havok as an X-men one of my most faves you did an awesome job my friend awesome indeed ^_^
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:51 am

Di Vinci wrote:
I agree that your Namorita is beautiful, but I think the one I love the most or should say ones are the first mutant X and the last Exiles ones of Alex..but then I love havok as an X-men one of my most faves you did an awesome job my friend awesome indeed ^_^
Thank you!
I'm very happy with how the Legacy Alex turned out; I wasn't sure how I was liking him in progress, but overall, I'm quite happy. Also, the Mutant X one was fun to do; a simple look that didn't end up with snags... though looking at him again, I'm not sure about the hair

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Just a impressive work as always Sir Spaz, Namorita looks just so damn fine.
Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Great job on the different Havoks and Namorita! I've always liked the Mutant X look.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Kgoku wrote:
Just a impressive work as always Sir Spaz, Namorita looks just so damn fine.
Thanks

pared2 wrote:
Great job on the different Havoks and Namorita! I've always liked the Mutant X look.
Thank you.

I'll be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely happy with Nita; I'm surprised she's been so well received. If I had to pick a look of her's I liked; I'd have to say it was from her Kymaera.
Like this one for example.
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Kymaera-NewWarriors%28UnderwaterFire%29-Spz

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 pm

That has gotta be my favorite look for her as well... I think I've made that look on her more than any of the other ones Very Happy Great work on that!

Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Kat wrote:
That has gotta be my favorite look for her as well... I think I've made that look on her more than any of the other ones Very Happy Great work on that!

I have to agree with the Lady Kat, that is also my favorite look for Namorita.
Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:30 pm

um... that one is hot too... blue skin dont do it for me though
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Kat wrote:
I know you made this look; I have the micros

Kgoku wrote:
Kat wrote:

I have to agree with the Lady Kat, that is also my favorite look for Namorita.
I don't know that this look in particular was my favorite look, but I liked her old school blue look... not so much her Heavy looks

Zookeeper wrote:
um... that one is hot too... blue skin dont do it for me though
hahaha

Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:03 am

The Kymaera look was definitely her coolest look. Great job on the micro!
Back to top Go down
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:26 am

Namorita came out great, that Fathom hair came in quite handy Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikep.t15.org/
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:13 am

wonderful nita
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:27 am

Namorita as Kymaera looks hot!!
the details look incredible
Well done Spaz!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:04 pm

pared2 wrote:
The Kymaera look was definitely her coolest look. Great job on the micro!
Thank you kindly

Michael P. wrote:
Namorita came out great, that Fathom hair came in quite handy Wink
Fathom hair? Is that where the bottom part is from? I know the top part is from a micro Bobster made...

rom wrote:
wonderful nita
Merci

Necroleaf wrote:
Namorita as Kymaera looks hot!!
the details look incredible
Well done Spaz!
Thanks Necroleaf.

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:46 pm

A couple more micros of Alex/Havok

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Havok-NewExiles%28TheWarDaypt1%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Havok-UltimateXMen%28MagneticNorthpt1%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Havok-WhatIf%28MagnetoAndProfessorXHadFormedXMenTogether%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Havok-WhatIf%28InTheShadows%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 GoblinPrince-Uncanny%28Burn%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Havok-Uncanny%28SacredVowspt1%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Havok-Uncanny%28HolyWarpt1%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Havok-XMen%28HeroesAndVillainspt2Treachery%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Havok-WarOfKings%28EveryLastOneOfThem%29-Spz

As well as some more Scott/Cyclops
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Cyclops-Uncanny%28EvenInDeath%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Cyclops-Uncanny%28RogueStorm%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Cyclops-Uncanny%28AndTheDeadShallBuryTheLiving%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Cyclops-XFactor%28ThirdGenesis%292-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Cyclops-XFactor%28LostAndFound%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Cyclops-XMenEvolution%28TheCauldronpt2%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Cyclops-XMenEvolution%28TheCauldronpt2%292-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Cyclops-XMenEvolution%28TheCauldronpt2%293-Spz

And, for "Shits and Giggles" (I love that expression!!!)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Rogue-WolverineAndTheXMen%28Hindsightpt1%29-Spz

Credit to Anth for hair, and I used micros by Anth, Necroleaf, Rom and MikeP as references.

This brings this month's count to 81. Four days and 19 micros to go... oi.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:50 pm

For some reason those Havoks remind me of Chamber... donno why that is. Don't remember the skull one, but I like it Very Happy The octo Cyke looks awesome. I like the way the gold is set off and makes it look more real. Throwing Rogue in there really made my day.

*gets back to working on webpage updates*

Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:45 pm

You've been busy!

Great micros Spaz.
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:25 pm

amazing Havok collection
you made the goblyn prince perfectly
and the 2 last one are marvelous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next