Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Diablo

The Diablo

Male
Libra Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-10-24

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jul - 0:10

Looking good, but your coding fridged up D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/straightedgephenom
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jul - 12:42

No it didn't. They all display just fine.

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jul - 16:29

Oh wow they look so epic, nice job with them.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 7:48

Nice gender benders Spaz!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 9:20

Kgoku wrote:
Oh wow they look so epic, nice job with them.

Kodiak wrote:
Nice gender benders Spaz!
Thank you both.

Now, I've got nine new characters I've never microed before:

Cowboy, Wrench, R.U.Reddy, Honcho, and Wolf - Team America AKA Thunderiders
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Cowboy-NewMutants%28RoadWarriors%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Wrench-NewMutants%28RoadWarriors%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 RUReddy-NewMutants%28RoadWarriors%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Honcho-NewMutants%28RoadWarriors%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Wolf-NewMutants%28RoadWarriors%29-Spz
This is their training uniform when they were being trained by Professor X; I'll make their other looks... eventually.

V2 and Hanransha from an X-Force annual
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 V2-XForceAnnual%28LooseEndspt1PickingUpThePieces%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Hanransha-XForceAnnual%28LooseEndspt1PickingUpThePieces%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Hanransha-XForceAnnual%28LooseEndspt1PickingUpThePieces%292-Spz

Crimson Commando II and Sabre from Mystique's Brotherhood
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 CrimsonCommandoII-XMen%28SearchAndRescue%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Sabre-XMen%28SearchAndRescue%29-Spz

Hair by MikeP and Rayne.
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 10:22

ouahhhhhh this is awesome some limbos mutants
I never thougth you will male V2 or Haransha
this is really great bravo
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 12:19

Wow, I don't htink I know ANY of those guys, but good job!

Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 12:23

rom wrote:
ouahhhhhh this is awesome some limbos mutants
I never thougth you will male V2 or Haransha
this is really great bravo
of course I'd make them.... someone has to so they can appear on CerebreX Twisted Evil
I'm actually contemplating making some more limbo characters; we shall see what comes to pass.

TheDenDen wrote:
Wow, I don't htink I know ANY of those guys, but good job!
Hahaha, random micros of little-known characters are always fun.

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 13:08

Great work Spaz
it's good to see characters i've never heard of
although i read about Crimson Commando and Sabre before on UncannyXmen.net before

overall well done mi amigo!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 16:22

Necroleaf wrote:
Great work Spaz
it's good to see characters i've never heard of
although i read about Crimson Commando and Sabre before on UncannyXmen.net before

overall well done mi amigo!!
Gracias!
I'd completely forgotten about them until I say the micros made by KRT some time ago.... and then I forgot again......
I remembered again when I went back to double check that the Mystique I'd claimed came from there on CerebreX actually did. And I saw them and said "why not?"

The others though, are because I'm a Dani junkie. both the other batches have Dani, so I made them. I totally blame Dani; SHE MADE ME DO IT!!!!!
(and now I need to back away from the caffeine)

Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 20:07

NIce work Spaz! I like what you did with Hanransha's chest armor.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 21:22

Great work Spaz, please make more
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 4:57

Major Justice wrote:
NIce work Spaz! I like what you did with Hanransha's chest armor.
Thank you

Mercy wrote:
Great work Spaz, please make more
More will be here, but I'm not sure when

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 13:52

bravo Spaz, they are so damn simple and impressive.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 13:32

Kgoku wrote:
bravo Spaz, they are so damn simple and impressive.
Thanks, but since when is simple impressive?

So, some more z-listers

John Gideon
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 JohnGideon-PrydeAndWisdom%28MysterySchool%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 JohnGideon-PrydeAndWisdom%28MysteryTrain%29-Spz

The Alchemist
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 TheAlchemist-PrydeAndWisdom%28MysteryWalk%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 TheAlchemist-PrydeAndWisdom%28MysteryTrain%29-Spz

Nia Noble
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 NiaNoble-NewInvaders%28ToEndAllWarspt2%29-Spz

Lady Lotus
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 LadyLotus-Invaders%28TheLibertyLegionBustsLoose%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 LadyLotus-Invaders%28UManComesToTown%29-Spz

I pretty much need to redo LL's hair, it sucks, but that's what happens when I try making hair now... utter crap. Oh well; I may redo the hair later on.
Credit to Rayne and MikeP for the hair
Enjoy!
Quota Count: 29

Last edited by Spaz on Sun 11 Jul - 12:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 15:51

Lady Lotus is a mutant ??? didn't know that
amazing Nia
and great see some obscure mutants from the Kitty Pryde and Wisdom mini serie
Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 16:00

Nia Noble. Excellent! I wanted to see more of her and the fin in the short new invaders series
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 17:26

rom wrote:
Lady Lotus is a mutant ??? didn't know that
amazing Nia
and great see some obscure mutants from the Kitty Pryde and Wisdom mini serie
Of my several sources (I usually source 4-5 sites) the majority said she was a mutant.... That being said, Marvel has never explicitly said one way or the other... it'll probably be resolved next month, as she'll be appearing again.
Thanks, and the Pryde and Wisdom ones were simple and fun

Zookeeper wrote:
Nia Noble. Excellent! I wanted to see more of her and the fin in the short new invaders series
Yeah, I totally felt that they short changed the entire series by throwing in so many characters and not developing them all as far as they could have.
Namor is on the way... too bad Jeffy isn't around...

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 23:39

Cool update Spaz

John Gideon, The Alchemist, Nia Noble & Lady Lotus look great

Well done!!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 8:51

very awesome XD

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 9:03

RayneKirby wrote:
very awesome XD
Thanks!

Well, I've been rereading Madrox, so I've decided to make micros from there next. Hopefully, I'll have them all done by tomorrow

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 12:26

So, I finished the set earlier than anticipated:

Lefty
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Lefty-Madrox%28SoulOfAGumshoe%29-Spz

Carol Campbell
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 CarolCampbell-Madrox%28TheChicagoWhey%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 CarolCampbell-Madrox%28OnceBurnedTwiceShy%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 CarolCampbell-Madrox%28OnceBurnedTwiceShy%292-Spz

Ned Campbell
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 NedCampbell-Madrox%28DeadDirtyPool%29-Spz

Stringer
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Stringer-Madrox%28TheChicagoWhey%29-Spz

Clay
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Clay-Madrox%28TheChicagoWhey%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Clay-Madrox%28TheChicagoWhey%292-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Clay-Madrox%28TheBiggerHeat%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Clay-Madrox%28OnceBurnedTwiceShy%29-Spz

Sheila Desoto
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 SheilaDesoto-Madrox%28DeadDirtyPool%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 SheilaDesoto-Madrox%28OnceBurnedTwiceShy%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 SheilaDesoto-Madrox%28OnceBurnedTwiceShy%292-Spz

Hair by MikeP, Anth; Lefty's tentacles are made from lines I took from Mike and then edited; can't remember where I found the various leg templates for Sheila.

No idea who I'll make next, but for now, Enjoy!
QC: 42

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 14:15

Brilliant, just brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 20:01

Very cool updates Spaz
my favs out if this bunch would be Sheila's insect look and Clay
but still they all look great!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 3:15

Kgoku wrote:
Brilliant, just brilliant.
Thank you!

Necroleaf wrote:
Very cool updates Spaz
my favs out if this bunch would be Sheila's insect look and Clay
but still they all look great!!
Thanks. Honestly, Sheila's insect look is an approximation, as I couldn't figure out how to get it spot on. But I'm glad you like it Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next