Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:14 am

WHOA. Shocked I'm in awe at all the Sages! My favorite is the one with the fancy updo, third row, second in. That and I'm honored if you did indeed borrow from me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:21 am

thetrappedartist wrote:
WHOA. Shocked I'm in awe at all the Sages! My favorite is the one with the fancy updo, third row, second in. That and I'm honored if you did indeed borrow from me Smile
I can't recall if I did, I think it was a combo of elements from you and Joffre both. Glad you like her

So, since Anth finally anted up, here are the two last Arena micros:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Masque-XTreme(StormTheArenapt3-Slave)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt4-Gladiator)4-Spz

I'm really happy with how the Kimono turned out, and the dress as well. The hair are stolen from Iceman's Masque and MikeP's Storm. The legs I free-handed, but I think they turned out alright. And if I may be permitted some smugness, Ro's collar has something like 65 and 80 colours in it...
Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by Spaz on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:37 am

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
fantastic detail on both Masque and Storm. i remembered the Arena storyline very well and they look incredible!
Well done Spaz!!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:18 am

Masque rocks love the kimono
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:21 am

I love the details on the kimono and the blending of shades in Storm's necklace.
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:53 am

Excellent work on those two. The kimono and the dress, especially the collar, are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:36 am

Necroleaf wrote:
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
fantastic detail on both Masque and Storm. i remembered the Arena storyline very well and they look incredible!
Well done Spaz!!!
Thanks! I'm really REALLY happy with how they came out, and I'm loving that they seem to be going over well!

rom wrote:
Masque rocks love the kimono
Thanks

Kat wrote:
I love the details on the kimono and the blending of shades in Storm's necklace.
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Thank you kindly sis!

Dragonfist wrote:
Excellent work on those two. The kimono and the dress, especially the collar, are amazing.
Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:37 am

the new additions are great! yea strong guy is one of those odd characters becasue he is drawn so odd in the comics....when ever i have to do him i always feel like i need to redo a temp for him becasue i am never happy how he comes out
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:17 am

Very marvelous work, they both looks so damn fine, I really love the kimono and Storm's dress.
Back to top Go down
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:21 am

A perverse part of me wants to count the colors in Storm's color but the loveliness of it is too distracting. I'm not sure if you were referring to the legs in the kimono but it looks very natural and I love the shoes!
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:39 am

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
the new additions are great! yea strong guy is one of those odd characters becasue he is drawn so odd in the comics....when ever i have to do him i always feel like i need to redo a temp for him becasue i am never happy how he comes out
Yeah, and what's worse about him is that each artist gives him a completely different body type...

Kgoku wrote:
Very marvelous work, they both looks so damn fine, I really love the kimono and Storm's dress.
Thanks. I'm glad you find these so fine Wink

thetrappedartist wrote:
A perverse part of me wants to count the colors in Storm's color but the loveliness of it is too distracting. I'm not sure if you were referring to the legs in the kimono but it looks very natural and I love the shoes!
Well, I can give you a leg up: there are 5 different reds, 9 oranges, 9 pink, 10 purple, 8 yellow, 9 green and 6 blue. Add to that the 3 gold that is the border, and the 6 in the silver part that is a total of 65 colours. I sit corrected... when making the necklace in it's components, I'd used 10 of each colour, so that's where I got the 70, I'd forgotten that not all colours were used in the final version... Embarassed
Thanks for the compliments about the kimono's flow, but I"d actually been referring to the legs in the peek-a-boo sections of Ro's dress....the sandals were surprisingly easy to make... it was getting the legs in position under the dress that was the hardest for me.

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:33 am

Hey Spaz-

Just a favor for when you have a moment, and its not even a request for you to make,

I was just kinda wondering if you could post some of your old micros from Micro Avalon:

MARVEL:
Spider-Woman 1 and/or 2

DC:
Beatriz Bonilla da Costa/Fire
Lorraine Reilly/Firehawk
Mari Jiwe McCabe/Vixen
Mera
Pamela Lillian Isley/Poison Ivy
Paula Brooks/Tigress
Tora Olafsdotter/Ice

Even if you just add some of them to here that would be AMAZING!! they seem to have all become those really annoying little question mark things you see when an image can't fully load or whatever.....
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:03 am

Bloody hell, I'd almost forgotten about MA, and I designed it with T!!!
I'm shocked anyone remembered going there.
and I've taken down my DC section; I don't like it, and most aren't correct.
Same with the Spiderwomen... they need to be overhauled, and I've no interesting in doing so now.

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:48 am

Okay, well whenever you do decide (if you do) to remake them I'll be very excited. Very Happy

thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Wow what a great collection of Sage and those X-Treme micros are just awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikep.t15.org/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Thanks Bro.

Just an update on my sabbatical... I've started dipping my toes back in the pool again... I made my RAG entry, and a couple micros today... we'll see how things go though

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:26 am

Well, I've made a set that is a decent size, I think.

I'll start with a Morlock, Ever
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Ever-Uncanny(GenerationOfEvil)-Spz

Add to that an Atlantean: Crosta
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Crosta-Uncanny(NationXChapter7)-Spz

and then a psychotic shapeshifter: Mystique
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Mystique-DarkXMen(JourneyToTheCenterOfTheGoblinpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Mystique-DarkXMen(JourneyToTheCenterOfTheGoblinpt2)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Mystique-DarkXMen(JourneyToTheCenterOfTheGoblinpt3)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Mystique-DarkXMen(JourneyToTheCenterOfTheGoblinpt3)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Mystique-XMenEvolution(StrategyX)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Mystique-XMenEvolution(FunAndGames)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Mystique-XMenEvolution(FunAndGames)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Mystique-XFactor(DarkerDestiny)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Mystique-XMenMillennialVisions2001(AssassinsInLove)-Spz

A time-dispalced daughter: Rachel Summers Grey
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(WarwolvesOfLondon)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(WarwolvesOfLondon)3-Spz

an enigma: Cipher
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Cipher-XMenSecondComingPreview-Spz

And a character concept: Vampyre
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Vampyre-ConceptDesign-Spz

Borrowed lines from Evo Raven from Anth, Based some colour schemes for DX Raven from Blanchett and mythu, and X-Factor Raven is based off Joffre and LikexAxFury.
Vampyre's wings were made by Necroleaf, I merely tweaked hte shadingto make it more my style.
Hair by Anth, Zoo, Mike, alpha1075, and Rayne

Credit where it is due

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:47 am

Nice set.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:58 am

Nice micros Spaz, especially VAMPYRE!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 am

Love the update!!
Ever, Crosta, Mystique, Rachel, Cipher look great!!
plus well done on Vampyre!! he looks fantastic!!
- Necroleaf
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:05 am

oooohhhh XD awesome updates Spaz XD

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
argosail

argosail

Male
Capricorn Dragon
Image Software : Photoshop, sometimes Paint
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:14 am

Nice job on the Vampyre wings. Creepy looking.
Back to top Go down
http://universe2.1free.ws
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Nice micros Spaz, especially VAMPYRE!

I agree...very cool!
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Loving yhour latest collection! Awsome Vampyre!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:39 pm

My favorite here is Rachel. That leather looks fantastic!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next