Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:19 am

Wow! You are a machine making micros!! I spend all the dat to make just one!! As always, good stuff, bro!! I really love the dress of Dazzler and Sage, and the hair of Dryad Smile
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:54 am

Oh wow, they are all so marvelous epic, I love Dryad ears.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:07 am

Joffre Roda wrote:
Wow! You are a machine making micros!! I spend all the dat to make just one!! As always, good stuff, bro!! I really love the dress of Dazzler and Sage, and the hair of Dryad Smile
Yes, I believe that hair is yours.... though I also found it on a template. Zoo does good work, that's why the dress is so cool.
And while I pump the micros out... I don't have your talent with them... so it's quantity over qualify for me, I'm afraid.

Kgoku wrote:
Oh wow, they are all so marvelous epic, I love Dryad ears.
Thanks

Some new micros; Skids (OK, so they are reposts of older micros I made...):
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Skids-XTerminators(InvasionOfTheBabySnatchers)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Skids-XTerminators(InvasionOfTheBabySnatchers)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Skids-XTerminators(InvasionOfTheBabySnatchers)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Skids-XTerminators(SpeedDemon)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Skids-Uncanny(TheExtremistspt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Skids-Uncanny(TheExtremistspt2)-Spz

Meggan (also reposts)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Meggan-Uncanny(SeasonOfTheWitchpt3ToDieFor)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Meggan-Uncanny(SeasonOfTheWitchpt4ChaosRules)-Spz

Psylocke (new micros, huzzah!)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Psylocke-Uncanny(WereNotInKansasAnymore-SeasonOfTheWitchpt2)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Psylocke-NewExcalibur(HereWeGoAgain)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Psylocke-Wolverine(LogansRun)-Spz

And to complete the set from that Wolverine series, here are the other mutant ladies... not the non-mutants... sorry.
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Rogue-Wolverine(LogansRun)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 PhoenixIV-Wolverine(LogansRun)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Shadowcat-Wolverine(LogansRun)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Shadowcat-Wolverine(BloodWedding)-Spz

Credit to MikeP, Joffre, and Iceman for hair; Joffre for parts of the X-Terminator Skids micros, and Green Kitty and Bets.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:14 am

Excellent. Love the Jean... cant believe I said that. And the last kitty is great too. Really like the skids ones too
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 am

Just so beautifully done, they are really lovely.

I love the X-Women in their HYDRA outfit from wolverine #125, I also like Meggan outfit, it so sexy with the V cut line.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:41 am

cool work
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Awsome work with all of them
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Nice!!

Skids, Meegan, Psylocke, Rogue, Jean and Kitty look beautiful

Well Done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:28 pm

I love all these new ones!!! Great work bro!!

*POUNCE* lol, I didn't forget, lol

Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Oooooooooooooooooh. Very purdy. Very Happy

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Ragxxi29[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Fastes10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Rag_xx21[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Em_s_f10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 I_vote11[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Emi10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Em_zps05e308ce [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:51 pm

love the x-firls durign Viper attack on logan's friends!
Back to top Go down
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:08 pm

The quality is still pretty high as is the quantity! I envy your skills
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Zookeeper wrote:
Excellent. Love the Jean... cant believe I said that. And the last kitty is great too. Really like the skids ones too
... I can't believe you said that either. Glad you like the update though.

Kgoku wrote:
Just so beautifully done, they are really lovely.

I love the X-Women in their HYDRA outfit from wolverine #125, I also like Meggan outfit, it so sexy with the V cut line.
hahaha, thanks.

Mercy wrote:
cool work
Danke

Fireaver wrote:
Awsome work with all of them
Merci!

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice!!

Skids, Meegan, Psylocke, Rogue, Jean and Kitty look beautiful

Well Done!!
Gracias! I'm really happy with the new ones. The older ones.... meh.

Kat wrote:
I love all these new ones!!! Great work bro!!

*POUNCE* lol, I didn't forget, lol
I didn't think you would Wink
Emissary wrote:
Oooooooooooooooooh. Very purdy. Very Happy
Thanks!

rom wrote:
love the x-firls durign Viper attack on logan's friends!
Hahaha, thank you, I really had fun with them. Glad you like them - I know how picky you are.

thetrappedartist wrote:
The quality is still pretty high as is the quantity! I envy your skills
Thank you. Also, I haven't forgotten, the dress template will be IMed to you shortly

So, on another note, here is Ariel's look from Legacy 234 (just before Marvel went douchy!)

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Ariel-Lecacy(TheTelltaleHeart)-Spz

Also, as a note:
Given the fact that Marvel has become increasingly F$^&ed up, culminating in the latest issue of X-Force, I will no longer be reading canon Marvel. I will still read alt universe titles, but I really doubt I'll be going back to canon Marvel (unless they miraculously fix the crap they've made in Second Coming - they really met the "One Will Fall" b@llsh%t)
So, don't look to this thread to find the newest looks of canon mutants any longer, I'm too angry at them to go back for a while.... sorry

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:08 pm

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Ariel
but my friend are you KIDDING me
I just take one hour with low internet connection to put all the micros of Ariel, yours, Anth, Kat, Iceman, Joffre in imageshack and open in the Saloon part -as you recommand BTW- a post with all the micros together for the Ariel's DAY
now I Have to add this one too! Suspect
Anyway congratulations dear SPAZ you are now officially the only creator who has made all Ariel's look!
you won the price!

but really mon ami, you can't read anymore X-Men stuff
he will be back someday
as Colossus, Psylocke, Banshee, Cypher, Magik, Jean and even non X-Men characters as Moockingbird, Hawkeye, Toro, Bucky and Steve Rogers
real death in marvel never means "real"
well minus Icarus Crying or Very sad , Petra, Sway and Moira.....

I understand that you are disapointed but I'm sure you'll come back to cannon x-men
because really from the # 6 issues of Second Coming it's quite a good story!!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:02 am

Ariel looks pretty, well done Spaz

but i do have to agree with both of you on this one.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:01 am

wicked updates they look incredible

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:52 am

rom wrote:
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Ariel
but my friend are you KIDDING me
I just take one hour with low internet connection to put all the micros of Ariel, yours, Anth, Kat, Iceman, Joffre in imageshack and open in the Saloon part -as you recommand BTW- a post with all the micros together for the Ariel's DAY
now I Have to add this one too! Suspect
Anyway congratulations dear SPAZ you are now officially the only creator who has made all Ariel's look!
you won the price!

but really mon ami, you can't read anymore X-Men stuff
he will be back someday
as Colossus, Psylocke, Banshee, Cypher, Magik, Jean and even non X-Men characters as Moockingbird, Hawkeye, Toro, Bucky and Steve Rogers
real death in marvel never means "real"
well minus Icarus Crying or Very sad , Petra, Sway and Moira.....

I understand that you are disapointed but I'm sure you'll come back to cannon x-men
because really from the # 6 issues of Second Coming it's quite a good story!!
So.... what is my "price" (I'm thinking you mean prize)?

Necroleaf wrote:
Ariel looks pretty, well done Spaz

but i do have to agree with both of you on this one.

Spoiler:
well, since you, Rom and Anth all tell me not to give it up yet, I'll probably finish the Second Coming... but seriously? these authors et al are GARBAGE!!!! They are messing with the very under-structure of the world! I know the bozos involved might not like mutants, but by screwing with them so much, won't they lose readers, and as a consequence, potentially their jobs?
But there are too many really stupid storylines coming up... I mean, vampires - and a Vampire Jubilee? please. I know there is something else too.. but I can't recall.
And yes, Death is short in Marvel (though not really for certain characters who died years ago and were only "revived" as minions for Selene - John Proudstar, Banshee, Rusty, etc) and then died again... but I don't see how they can bring this one back as easily... it just doesn't seem to make sense, baring some act of Phoenix or reality warping from Wanda in that upcoming Young Avengers mini/oneshot.

RayneKirby wrote:
wicked updates they look incredible
Thanks.

So as it's now May 1, I will be unveiling my summer goals.
(I was bored and decided to come up with some). I've set myself a goal that each week (baring vacations) I will make a minimum of 10 micros. So, that would meant that most months I should have 40-50 micros made, right? well... NO. Not for me. I've decided that each month I need to make at least 100 micros (yes, I'll probably regret this later).
So, what does this have to do with you? not much, really. I'm only really writing this here because now that I've told someone other than Zoo, I can't chicken out. Yes, I expect certain readers of this thread may actually hold me to my goals.
Though I reserve the right to alter my monthly quota at the end of May, to see if I am actually able to meet it, or if it is completely unrealistic.

Wish me luck!

Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:27 pm

...............I actually really liked that death Spaz. I thought it was a great send off to that character. But sure different strokes for different folks.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Blanchett wrote:
...............I actually really liked that death Spaz. I thought it was a great send off to that character. But sure different strokes for different folks.

Well, I can see what you mean. it was a good death in certain aspects; I totally agree with that. However, on the flip side, I don't see why it was necessary. The whole thing is that there are supposed to be about only 200 mutants left since M-Day. The three bozos mentioned my Necroleaf have managed to kill off about 20 already.... and I guess it was just who they killed off that annoyed me - kind of like the straw that broke the camel's back, you know?

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:23 pm

yes I mean prize Suspect award well whatever
soryyyyyyyyy it's complicated for me to have 3 languages in my mind at the same time!
anyway love your plan of the 100 micros before june this is AMAZING
you can obvisouly count on "your personal stalker" to make you hold on your goal

for the death, mon ami, Banshee is still alived and some of the others resurrected too...
wait and see
on the other hand I agree with Necroleaf, on the supid death of kyle and Yost......... mostly Icarus and Wallflower...
I'm pretty sure thar Laurie and Josh "Jay" were killed just becasue they have the same first name of X23 and Elixir
anyway as I told our elf will be back
look when Colossus died I almost cried and thought it was the best death ever with the flashback on his recruiting in the x-men team by prof-X
ad then we saw Kitty spred the ashes in Russia.... who can come back from that Rolling Eyes
I'm sure some day they will make a descent story to make him back
besides lately he was very bad managed and lamost not used in UXM
so I don't think we will really see the difference for now
I'm glad you decide to keep reading till the end of Second Coming...

next friday it's my B-Day, the seven of May.... I'm going on 32 crap!!!!!
anyway seven is my luck number, can I kindly request for seven micros on this 100 for this date ???? geek
Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:53 pm

I love the Ariel Spaz. She was my favorite character, so since my birthday is tomorrow it was a great stroke of luck that you posted it when you did. As for all the others Ive missed, all I can think of to say is wow. what amazing jobs you did on all the shadow xmen, sage, dazzler, and everyone else. Great work, and i look forward to your ambitious summer micro-making plans.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:57 pm

rom wrote:
yes I mean prize Suspect award well whatever
soryyyyyyyyy it's complicated for me to have 3 languages in my mind at the same time!
anyway love your plan of the 100 micros before june this is AMAZING
you can obvisouly count on "your personal stalker" to make you hold on your goal

for the death, mon ami, Banshee is still alived and some of the others resurrected too...
wait and see
on the other hand I agree with Necroleaf, on the supid death of kyle and Yost......... mostly Icarus and Wallflower...
I'm pretty sure thar Laurie and Josh "Jay" were killed just becasue they have the same first name of X23 and Elixir
anyway as I told our elf will be back
look when Colossus died I almost cried and thought it was the best death ever with the flashback on his recruiting in the x-men team by prof-X
ad then we saw Kitty spred the ashes in Russia.... who can come back from that Rolling Eyes
I'm sure some day they will make a descent story to make him back
besides lately he was very bad managed and lamost not used in UXM
so I don't think we will really see the difference for now
I'm glad you decide to keep reading till the end of Second Coming...

next friday it's my B-Day, the seven of May.... I'm going on 32 crap!!!!!
anyway seven is my luck number, can I kindly request for seven micros on this 100 for this date ???? geek
I like this... I win a prize and it involves making you micros?!?
Also, I completely understand the language thing.. you have 3 languages... I have 5. So don't worry. Got your PM, and I've replied to it.
Either way, I'll comment in your thread about what I want as my prize.

fwidd6578 wrote:
I love the Ariel Spaz. She was my favorite character, so since my birthday is tomorrow it was a great stroke of luck that you posted it when you did. As for all the others Ive missed, all I can think of to say is wow. what amazing jobs you did on all the shadow xmen, sage, dazzler, and everyone else. Great work, and i look forward to your ambitious summer micro-making plans.
Thanks. Here's hoping the ambitions bear fruit, and I don't come off looking like an idiot.

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:34 am

As per ROM's highly irrational and bossy habits Laughing Wink , I have decided to humour him and micro 7 micros for the 7th of May (I'm calling this in on him later when I want/need something). The first was easiest:

Scarlet Witch from House of M. I'd made it a while ago, but dug her out and retouched certain parts (bodice and skirt pleats).
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 ScarletWitch-HouseOfM(Part6)-Spz
Credit (again) is to Blanchett for the diadem (I guess that's what this is....), and hair by Zoo

And, since I'm bringing out the big guns, here are the two looks of Lorna's from HoM as well
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Polaris-HouseOfM(Part5)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Polaris-HouseOfM(Part6)-Spz
Save for the hair, it's all mine. Hair is by MikeP and Zoo respectively.

And some other Lorna micros:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Polaris-MagnetoDarkSeduction(TheMasadaManeuver)-Spz
Dark Seduction (hair form one of those templates)

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Polaris(PestilenceV)-XMen(TheBloodOfApocalypsept1TheMessiah)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Polaris(PestilenceV)-XMen(TheBloodOfApocalypsept4LoveAndDeath)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Polaris(PestilenceV)-XMen(TheBloodOfApocalypsept5TheBattleOfTheEastRiver)-Spz
As Pestilence (helmet reference was Blanchett's micro, and hte hair was again Zoo and MikeP)

I'm counting the HoM micros as 1 new micro. The minute details were bothersome, so one micro it is! Nine left....

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:36 am

My favorite of this batch is definitely Wanda! Such detail! WOW

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:37 am

Kat wrote:
My favorite of this batch is definitely Wanda! Such detail! WOW

Thank you. There are (I believe) 6 shades of red on the cloak, and then 5 pink, and then a different 5-6 on the skirt and bustier... I know, I'm a masochist Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next