Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:09 am

Score!
Now, as it is currently June 15, I have another little message/announcement:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NECROLEAF!
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Marrow-XMen%28FirstAndLastpt2%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Archangel-Uncanny%28Secrets%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Namor-NewAvengersIlluminati%28Illuminati%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Jade-Homemade-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Jade-Homemade2-Spz
I love Marrow from the bust up, not sure about the dress/cape, I may go back and change those...
Archangel and Namor I think turned out well, and I hope you like what I did with Jade, I tried for a more rocker look

Credit to Anth for the wings; Anth, Mike and (Necroleaf?) for hair.

Hope you enjoy them, bro; happy birthday!

Last edited by Spaz on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:41 am

Wow!! amazing!!
i can't tell you how happy i am after see this!!
Marrow looks beautiful, Archangel is great, Namor looks cool but suprising is how Jade turned out, i didn't expect her as a rock chic, but with the blade she overall looks wicked!! i love it!

Well done Spaz and Muchas Gracias mi amigo!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:18 am

Love the Angel. My favorite micro of this look for him. Way better than mine. Subby looks ok too. And of course I love the ladies.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:37 am

Necroleaf wrote:
Wow!! amazing!!
i can't tell you how happy i am after see this!!
Marrow looks beautiful, Archangel is great, Namor looks cool but suprising is how Jade turned out, i didn't expect her as a rock chic, but with the blade she overall looks wicked!! i love it!

Well done Spaz and Muchas Gracias mi amigo!!
No hay problema, mi amigo.
I hope the liberties I took with Jade are OK... I always think of magical chicks as hardcore... kinda like rockers... thus the transition makes sense in my head.
As for the others, I'm glad that I was able to pull them off; nothing I hate more than gifting crap micros, so your response makes me much more relieved.
Enjoy the day Hermano, you deserve it!

Zookeeper wrote:
Love the Angel. My favorite micro of this look for him. Way better than mine. Subby looks ok too. And of course I love the ladies.
Thank you kindly. Your micro is awesome, I looked at it for ref purposed, so yours can't be as bad as that.

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:05 am

ouahhhhhhh
wonderfull marrow gift for necroleaf (it's from age of the apocalypse isn't it???)
and this angel is my best angel outfit of all
this angel is really amazing
great namor
and great jade too....but who is her???
good set bravo
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:50 am

rom wrote:
ouahhhhhhh
wonderfull marrow gift for necroleaf (it's from age of the apocalypse isn't it???)
and this angel is my best angel outfit of all
this angel is really amazing
great namor
and great jade too....but who is her???
good set bravo
Yes, Marrow is from Ages of Apocalypse - glad you caught that!
Jade is Necroleaf's homemade character; for more info on her, I'd suggest checking his thread (unless he has a thread for her alone in his archive - I tihnk he may, but I'm not sure).
glad you like Namor and Angel

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 am

They are all so damn hot, I really love all of those X-23's, Emma Frost is damn fine, very sexy work.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Amazing work on all the new micros Spaz.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Kgoku wrote:
They are all so damn hot, I really love all of those X-23's, Emma Frost is damn fine, very sexy work.
Thank you

Dragonfist wrote:
Amazing work on all the new micros Spaz.
Thanks DF

Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:56 am

Marrow and Jade look amazing but all of them are fantastic!

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:03 am

they all came out pretty good! and marrow looks really elegant!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:09 am

TheDenDen wrote:
Marrow and Jade look amazing but all of them are fantastic!
Thanks!

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
they all came out pretty good! and marrow looks really elegant!
Hahahaha, thank you!

Back to top Go down
Haydn

Haydn

Male
Pisces Pig
Image Software : MS Paint, Paint.NET
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:24 am

Ah Spaz, I do so love your work Smile
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:50 am

Haydnc95 wrote:
Ah Spaz, I do so love your work Smile
Thanks for that! As I'm sure you noticed, the feeling is completely reciprocated!

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 am

Greetings!

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Iceman-MarvelUltimateAllianceII-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Iceman-XMen%28StartSpreadinTheNews%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Iceman-Uncanny%28IntoTheVoid%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Iceman-Uncanny%28Legacies%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Iceman-XMen%28FirstAndLastpt2%29-Spz

Credit to MikeP for the "hair" icicles on the first look; Major Justice for the top of the second's head; and Koosh for Bobby's human hair. The rest is all me.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Spaz on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:45 am

more Ice, YES incredible they are awesom
is the last one from the Age of Apocalpyse same issue as your las Marrow???
Back to top Go down
DarthRosenberg

DarthRosenberg

Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:01 am

Wow, I just finished going throgh your gallery, and I have to say you are great. I especially love your Dani Moonstars.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am

That last Iceman really caught my eye... wow! They look fantastic!

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:43 am

rom wrote:
more Ice, YES incredible they are awesom
is the last one from the Age of Apocalpyse same issue as your las Marrow???
Yes, it is. Glad you like them.

DarthRosenberg wrote:
Wow, I just finished going throgh your gallery, and I have to say you are great. I especially love your Dani Moonstars.
Thank you kindly

Kat wrote:
That last Iceman really caught my eye... wow! They look fantastic!
Hahahaha, thanks. I'm pretty darn satisfied with that one.

Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:53 am

Great stuff!!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:57 am

What a nice update
Iceman looks really cool
i especially like the 1st and last one
Well done Spaz!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 am

pared2 wrote:
Great stuff!!
Thanks!

Necroleaf wrote:
What a nice update
Iceman looks really cool
i especially like the 1st and last one
Well done Spaz!!
Thank you kindly!

So, since it's currently his birthday in his timezone, I have a gift for my very own padawan, Anth.

Happy Birthday you!

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Beast-WolverineAndTheXMen%28Hindsightpt1%29-Spz
Beast from Wolverine And The X-Men

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Cyclops-Uncanny%28IMagneto%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Cyclops-Uncanny%28IMagneto%292-Spz
Cyclops from Uncanny

and

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 TheShroud-UltimateComicsSpiderMan%28TheNewWorldAccordingToPeterParkerpt1%29-Spz
Kitty as The Shroud from Ultimate Comics Spider-Man

Credits to Cawrie for the octopus and bracers I altered, Zoo for the hair on Beast (at least, I'm pretty sure it was him)

Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:15 am

Argh I only see coding D:

I say thank you in advance as I hope I'll be able to see them later

edit: (I can see clearly now the rain has gone)

Always love seeing Hank micros, you certainly do him justice and from a great series!
Scott looks terrific, great work with the jewelery, the octopus shape is solid! the colours really blast me like an optic beam :drunken:
Kitty is perfect, definitely my favourite of this set! utter awesomeness! So grateful for that one!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:28 am

Nice update Spaz!

Beast, Scott and Kitty as the Shroud look great!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:42 am

Anth wrote:
Argh I only see coding D:

I say thank you in advance as I hope I'll be able to see them later

edit: (I can see clearly now the rain has gone)

Always love seeing Hank micros, you certainly do him justice and from a great series!
Scott looks terrific, great work with the jewelery, the octopus shape is solid! the colours really blast me like an optic beam drunken
Kitty is perfect, definitely my favourite of this set! utter awesomeness! So grateful for that one!
Glad you like them; I tried hard to make sure all the gifts to my three buds turned out well.
I'm very happy with Scott and Kitty (particularly Kitty), and Beast makes me happy, if not as happy as the other two.

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice update Spaz!

Beast, Scott and Kitty as the Shroud look great!!

Spoiler:
Yes, all the stuff is on CerebreX; and I"m glad you like the updates.

As for those who have noticed that a lot of my micros are going the way of the Dodo (ie, extinct) it seems the site now has an issue with brackets.... so they are screwing them all up.
As I don't plan on changing my file naming system, I may merely link to off site pages to show my work now.
Unless I can see if Dax or Den can solve the weirdness.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next